The Bad Boys Babies

By GeekGirl1999

"Jake I've got something to tell you" I said nervously "If it's about the party save it for later I'm busy" h... More

The Bad Boys Babies
Chapter 1- Party
Chapter 2- Remebering
Chapter 4- Jake I'm Pregnant
Chapter 5- Pregnant With Twins
Chapter 6- The Two Weeks Holiday
Chapter 7- The Pranks
Chapter 8- Jake Gets His Tattoo
Chapter 9- Going Home
Chapter 10- 21 weeks pregnant

Chapter 3- Falling for Jake

11.5K 284 74
By GeekGirl1999

"Jake where are you taking me"

"You'll see" he said while driving the car

"Jake slow down your sober remember"

"Fine just for your sake ok"

"Ok"

Suddenly the car started to make a noise. It sounded like it was breaking down. No not at this time of the day. It was 12:00 in the afternoon and it was boiling hot.

"Fucking hell"

"What, what's wrong?" I asked panicked

"No fuel, shit" he said banging his head on the wheel

"What do we do" I said more panicked

"I don't know"

"Well we have to do something"

"I know alright"

"Jake..."

"What"

"I'm scared what happens if we get stuck out here"

"Amber it's gonna be alright"

"How would you know?"

"Because we have each other and we are gonna take care of each other" he said with this hands on my shoulders

"Your right, your always right unlike me I'm never right"

"Ambs don't say that, I'm never right I'm the bad guy for crying out loud and I wish I wasn't"

"Jake....."

"Ambs it's ok I wasn't raised properly and never will be"

"Jake your never like this at school"

"Like what"

"Caring"

"Well I guess I only do that to certain people"

___________________________________________________

It was now 7:00 at night and Jake has gotten firewood and has made a fire with his lighter. Jake must have known a lot about the wilderness.

"Jake how come you know so much about fires"

"I like to go camping with Scott"

"Oh it is fun?"

"Hell yeah, we go to a camping resort place and sometimes we rent a cabin or we bring the caravan or the tent"

"What else do you do?"

"We go fishing which is boring, go swimming in the dams, build flying foxes into the water, we bring our paintball guns and have a war, play laser skirmish occasionally and we have water fights"

"Sounds awesome"

"It is I could take you on time if you wanted to"

"That would be awesome"

"Oh are you hungry cause I've got food in the back of the car in the built in fridge"

"Yes I'm starving I haven't eaten all day"

"Neither have I"

Jake went to get the food at the back of his car and came back with bananas, apples, cold pizza, chocolate, ice cream and a bottle of Vodka.

"What do you want?" he said with all the food in his hands

"Umm pizza, chocolate, ice cream and bananas"

"Ok but we are having some of the vodka"

"No we aren't we just got drunk last night"

"Ok fine"

He went and put the apples and vodka away and came back with 2 cans of coke.

"Here"

"Thanks"

"Are you warm enough?" he said with his hands on his knees

"No I'm actually quiet cold"

"Hang on"

"What?"

Jake went to his car and got out his denim jacket and beanie. He gave the jacket to me and he put the beanie on his head.

"Better"

"I need something under your shirt"

"Oh right forgot no underwear or pants"

He went again back to his car and grabbed out a pair of his track suit pants.

"Put these on"

"Thank you so much, I'm not as cold anymore"

"No prob, brrrr"

"You ok?"

"yeah just cold I have nothing else in the car"

"Oh"

I got of the ground and went over to Jake and put my arm around him.

"Better Jake"

"Not really it would be better if you sat in between my legs"

"Ok"

I did as he said. Jake then put his arms around me and rubbed his hands up and down my arms to keep me warm.

"You know I would have never thought this"

"Thought what?" he stooped rubbing his hands

"That I would have had sex with you and now ended up in the middle of nowhere with you"

'Well I guess we could start over"

"That would be nice"

"Ok, well I'm Jake Carson Darone and I have 2 siblings called Tobias and Crystal"

"Interesting Mr Darone"

"I'm Amber Grace Jacksons and I have 1 sibling called Caleb"

"Interesting Miss Jacksons"

I couldn't help but laugh as he mocked me. He was so cute and really hot I just wanted to pounce onto him and kiss him.

"I know what your thinking and yes I want to kiss you too" he said while standing up and taking my hand.

"You do?"

"Definitely"

He grabbed me by the waist and kissed my lips. He then put his tongue in my mouth and it felt natural. I felt as if I could stay in this moment forever and I am safe around him.

"I love you Jake" I whispered so only I could hear it

He then picked me up and unlocked the car. He pressed the button that made the seats move backwards. I then pushed him onto the ground of the car and shut the door. He then sat up and I was wondering if I was doing something wrong.

"Are you sure about this"

"I'm sure"

"Ok, you go on bottom cause I like it on top"

"Ok I like it on the bottom anyway"

He kissed my lips and then pulled of his shirt so I could see his abs. I then pulled of his pants and boxers. He then took of the shirt and pants I was wearing. He kissed me and unclipped my bra and chucked it onto the car seats.

We were fully naked and I started to trace his abs and then I went lower and lower. He must have been enjoying it because he moaned. He then started to kiss and suck my neck and I moaned this felt so fantastic and for my second time too. He started going inside me and moving his hips. I grabbed his back and flipped over so I was on top of him and I moaned some more and he moaned as well.

Our breathing was heavy and Jake was sweating but not badly. I was however sweating badly but Jake thinks its sexy. We both stopped and Jake rolled onto his back and I went towards him and layed in closer to him and eventually started drifting off but just before I went to sleep I said something to Jake.

"Jake?"

"Mmm"

"I love you"

"Love you to babe"

"Your so sexy without anything on"

"So are you ambs"

"Haha thanks"

"Ambs?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend I promise I won't play you"

"I'd love to be your girlfriend"

"Ok goodnight baby"

"Night Jakey"

I then drifted off to sleep and Jake had put his jumper over his and my legs. I woke up in the middle of the night needing to go to the bathroom.

"Baby?"

He was snoring and asleep he looks peaceful but I was afraid of what was out in the wilderness so I tried waking him again

"Jake"

No response

"Baby" I said tapping his shoulder

He stopped snoring

"Baby"

"Hmmm"

"I need to go to the bathroom"

"Oh umm well lets get up then"

He got up and put his jumpers around his legs and went out of the car.

"Over there is a good spot"

"Ok can you come with me"

"You want me to see you pee?"

"No just keep look out I'm scared of whats out here remember"

"Ok fine babe"

I started walking over to where Jake pointed and was doing my business.

"Don't look"

"You wanted me to keep guard"

"yeah but don't look"

"ok"

I was done and we headed back for the car and then fell asleep.

____________________________________________

It was now morning and we both woke up to a knock on the window. It was Scott and Tash.

"WTF!" Jake yelled

"It's Tash and Scott"

"Shit come here let me cover you up"

I layed in closer to him and he covered up my boobs because the jumper was covering our legs. Jake pressed the window button and there they were.

"What the fuck is going on bro" Scott said smiling

"Amber is that you" asked Tash

"Yes that's here wtf are you guys doing here"

"Bro sorry to interrupt your sex moment but we saw your car on the side of the road and thought you might need help"

"Yeah we do my car ran out of fuel and we've been out here all night"

"Yeah having sex" said Tash angrily

"Tash!" I said yelling

"It's ok babe see's right we did have sex again"

"Again!" Tash was literally yelling at me now

"Natasha! We got drunk and had sex the first time and now this time we've opened up and told each other our feelings"

"And!"

"Me and Jake are dating"

"Oh well congratulations your first boyfriend"

"Ahh thanks you were yelling at me and now your not... weird"

"Yeah very weird" Jake cut in

"So what brings you to coming out here together"

"Well me and Scott are dating now and we were worried about our best friends"

"Ok no need to worry"

Tash and Scott went to get fuel out of there car and put it into Jake's and then we said goodbye and hopped in the car.

"That was interesting" Jake said while moving his hand off the wheel and holding my hand

"Very"

"Ambs I can't believe you said yes to being my girlfriend"

"Me either and now your my boyfriend"

"Indeed I am and I'm not letting anyone have you"

"Same for me"

___________________________________________________________

Continue Reading