Chapter 1- Party

"Amber!!!!!" yelled my best friend Natasha

"Tash!!! I need help I need an outfit to wear"

"Tash to the rescue" she said with enthusiasm

"Ok should I wear this or this" I said holding up a  short black and white polka dot dress and a corset puffy short white dress

"Ummm hmmmm" she said thinking

"It's a hard decision, I just brought these"

"The corset puffy white one is better"

"Thanks Tash I love you so much"

"Thanks bub I love you too" she said hugging me

I quickly changed into the dress and then nagged Tash to do my hair.

"Tash can you do hair"

"Yes indeed I can do that and I can do make up as well"

"Thank you"

"No prob"

Tash then started my hair and put it in a messy bun and then put eye liner, mascara, blush and eye shadow on with red lipstick.

"God you look gorgeous Amber" she said so excited

"Thanks so do you"

"So we gonna get any guys tonight"

"No!!! I'm not anyway" 

"Ok well lets get these sexy asses out the door"

"hahah come on"

_______________________________________________-

We got into my black convertible and started driving away to the party. When we got there it was a massive mansion with an amazing garden out the front. We got out of the car and then started going into the house. Music was blaring that much it hurt my head, there were drunks everywhere, there's were couples making out and touching in inappropriate places.

"We are here, do you want a drink"

"Yes please, A vodka please"

"Sure brb"

While Tash was getting us drinks I decided to have a little walk around and found some people by a table they looked like they were playing truth or dare.

"Hey babe wanna play" one of the guys said

"Ahhh... sure why not"

"Well come here"

We were playing truth or dare and Tash came back with 4 bottles of vodka. Two for me and two for her.

"Hey bub what are you playing"

"Truth or dare wanna join"

"Sure lets play" 

We were playing then it came to one of the guys turn.

"Jake mate its your turn" Scott said excitingly

"K I chose dare mate"

"Ok what should we give this fucker as a dare"

"He should kiss or have someone sit on his lap and he puts his hand all over them"

"Ok I'm fine with that" said Jake

"Amber has to sit on you and you have to kiss her while she's on your lap while putting your hands anywhere you want" he said rubbing his hands together

"Ok come here babe"

"Um ok" I said awkwardly

I then sat on Jakes muscular legs and then he started moving his face towards mine then our heads touched and he kissed me passionately. It felt like I didn't want this moment to end and our tongues danced together in each others mouth and he was moving his hands up and down my back, then he went to my butt then back up and under my dress and on my bra.

"Ok times up"

"Thanks babe that was great"

"Anytime"

What was I saying this guys dangerous. He plays with girls, he drinks, he smokes and does drugs occasionally.

__________________________________________

It was now 10:00 at night and I stopped playing truth or dare and decided to grab 3 more bottles of vodka and I was walking while stumbling. I was a bit dizzy but all good. Suddenly someone wrapped there arms around my waist from the back I turned around to see it was Jake. Jake Darone.

"Hey babe how are you going"

"I'm fantastic how about you"

"Great and a little horny but I'm good"

"I'm horny too whoooo"

"Wanna a sip of my beer"

I grabbed the bottle of beer out of Jake's hand and had a huge sip of it. It tasted foul but I could handle it.

"Taste foul don't it"

"Yep"

He put his bottle down on the floor and started raising up he put his hands on my legs then my butt then my waist and then my boobs. He then lent into kiss me again and as he was doing that he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was kissing like mad. Jake then carried my upstairs into a spare room in the house locked the door and put me on the bed gently.

He was kissing me while on top of me and he then started kissing and sucking my neck. He then moved his hands to my butt. I then took his shirt off and kissed him more. Jake started picking me up and unzipped my dress. I took off his pants. Jake turned me around an unclipped my bra and through it on the ground.

"Your so hot without that on"

"So are you"

I took of his boxers. Then he took off my g- string. We were completely naked. He flipped onto the bed with me on the bottom. He started to go inside me. I moaned and yelled out his name.

"Mmm Jake" I said while moaning

"This feels great"

"Sure does MMMM"

____________________________________________

Sorry it ended there. I've had 1 vote on my book so far in the first chapter I want more votes and comments of what people think.

-GeekGirl1999