Werewolf Committee

By El_author

Every year a student is chosen to get a scholarship to graduate at the official Werewolf Committee. No one ge... More

Werewolf Committee
Prologue
Snow
Mate
Accepting
The Impossible
Fire Hazard
Elemental
Water
Melting
Glass
Deep
Betrayal
Even
Die
Sweet Kiss
Flirting
Some pup?
Mark
Crush
Brother
Annoyance
Worse
Tease
Shock
Madness
Coward
Great
Chat
Hybrid
Blood
Weitzel
Confused
Air
Smoke
Surprise
Rough
Growl
Worry
Hunters
Gone
Happy {Epilogue}
*Authors Note*

Ironic

1M 26.7K 3.8K
By El_author

Running through the empty halls I breathed heavily as I desperately made my way to Tate's office.

Once his wooden oak doors came into view I sighed in relief and ran a little faster, not bothering to knock as I barged in.

"Tate-" I froze and blushed as a man sat across Tate, the both of them wore serious faces.

The two men stopped what they were talking about and both their heads snapped in my direction.

"Elina?" Tate asked standing up in his seat as he looked at me in concern.

"..who's this Tate?" The man across him asked giving me a warm smile. I gave him a shy smile and looked down, my hair covering my face as it played as my protective layer.

"This is my mate, Elina," he said looking at me in concern.

"Luna! Its great to meet you!" the man said looking ecstatic and I nodded my head in acknowledgement, blushing in the process.

"Tate," I said clearing my throat, "-I really need to speak to you," I said giving him a look praying he'd understand it was urgent.

"Right. Well Simon, if there's anything else you find out about this, I want you to come and find me right away," Tate said not taking his eyes of off me as the man, Simon made his way out.

"What is it?" Tate asked appearing in front of me. He brought his hands up to my lips and soothed them out since I was frowning.

"The science building, it was on fire!" I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"I heard. Thomas mind linked me when he heard it from a student. The fire was put out and now everything's under control, whats the problem?" He asked stepping closer to me and he grabbed a piece of my hair, tucking it behind my ear.

"Yeah, cause I put it out! And-"

"You what?" Tate asked gripping my arms, his face hard, "-you were in there?" He said in a low growl as his eyes turned a shade darker.

Gulping I brought my hand to his cheek, caressing it to calm him down.

"I'm fine. But you have to listen-" I said groaning as he wasn't listening.

"Did you get hurt? Why wasn't there anyone else to put it out?" He said his chest rumbling and my patients was running low.

Grabbing his arm I pulled him along with me, around the desk and I pushed him into the leather seat, glaring at him even though his gaze made me shudder.

Tate sat down silently, looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

I crossed my arms and stood in front of trying to keep up my hard expression.

"You better be listening," I warned pointing a finger at him and he smirked also crossing his arms, leaning back in his seat.

"The fire, it wasn't an accident. It was all planned. I mean-from what I heard someones trying to destroy the place or, or I don't know! Somethings very wrong!" I said starting to pace back and fourth.

Tate stood up almost immediately, and he looked very angry.

"Who? Who did you hear it from? Tell me!" He said his jaw clenched and his eyes darkened.

"The science teacher, he was on the phone with someone named Adrian," I said watching him as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Wait a minute. I thought carefully.

Adrian? Rufus was talking to an Adrian?

Shaking my head I dismissed that thought. He couldn't possibly be involved in this.

"Simon, one of my best warriors, came to inform me about rogues circling the borders," he said deep in thought.

"There could be a high chance someones planning on an attack," he said in frustration and stayed silent for a moment.

The doors behind me swung open and I turned around to see Duncan, Tom and Roger coming in.

"What is it son?" Roger asked, throwing me a smile which I gladly returned.

"We have some discussing to do," Tate said firmly. Sparing me one last glance as he sat in his seat. Duncan along with Roger sat in front of him.

Tom stood silently next to me beside the door.

"Do you think someones planning an attack?" I asked in a whisper my eyes not leaving Tate.

"Honestly? Yeah," Tom said frowning, "-all these mini attacks? There bound to add up to something," he stated as he leaned on the door frame arms crossed.

"What would you like us to do alpha?" Duncan, Toms brother asked Tate.

"Theres not much we can do. Get more guards on duty. I want a guard on every second meter around the whole perimeter," Tate said and the whole lot of us looked at him in shock.

"Every second meter?" Duncan chocked out.

"Yes beta. Every second meter. I'd like them out there as soon as possible," Tate stated and leaned back in his chair sighing.

His hazel eyes fell on mine and he gave me a weak smile which I returned.

"If you want guards that close together, to circle the whole border you're going to need a couple of hundreds," I said leaning onto the door behind me.

"A couple of hundreds you say?" Duncan asked glancing at me and I had the urge to stick my tongue out at him, remembering our last encounter.

"That can be arranged," Roger said and Tate nodded.

After they discussed a few other things we walked out of the office and parted ways. Tate however remained behind with his father and they discussed further matters.

Exhausted, I went to my room and had a long shower. The urge to jump in my bed and sleep was strong but my stomach was hungry.

And when my stomach told me it was hungry, it never stuttered

Walking to the pearly white kitchen, I had made a discovery. I was on the empty side of the building. Meaning, were the Alphas, Betas and other royals stayed.

Someone wants to keep a close eye on me. I thought grimly as I walked into the pearly white kitchen.

I saw Eddie sitting on the same stool he sat on with me the last time we were together and I smiled. However it slightly dimmed in curiosity as I saw a man sitting beside him.

"Elina!" Eddie yelped as he caught sight of me from the corner of his eye. He hopped of his stool and ran to me, his skinny arms wrapping around my torso.

"Hey buddy," I whispered as I knelt down to give him a proper hug.

"You must be the famous Luna," the man said giving me a sideways glance.

"Famous?" I said tilting my head as I walked further into the kitchen grabbing an apple off the fruit bowl.

"Your talked about quite alot around the community," he said amused drinking his yellow looking liquid.

"This is my uncle," Eddie whispered pointing at the man who seemed to be in his early thirties.

"Well, its nice to meet you," I said awkwardly nodding my head.

"Colin," he said simply sipping his drink which smelled awfully like alcohol.

"Elina," I said returning the gesture but Colin just smirked.

"Oh, I know," he said shaking his head amused.

Silence followed with that and all that could be heard was the awkward munching of my apple which I so desperately tried to tune down.

"Did you hear?" Colin suddenly said.

"Hear what?" I asked glancing over at him as he held a amused look finishing his drink.

"The science teacher. The one you claim had something to do with the fire," he said with a grin, "-he can't be found anywhere," he said bringing his cup to his mouth and tilting his head back. Realising nothings in there he turned it upside down frowning.

Eddie snorted and then giggled at his uncle.

"He can't be found anywhere?" I said shocked, "what do you mean? Where is he?" I asked frowning.

Had he ran away?

"Perhaps he left. Went on a vacation even!" Colin beamed, "or, he ran way. Looks like it. He just packed up and left. Right after the fire,"

"Ironic isn't it?" He said with a chuckle.

"Ironic," I mumbled, "Ironic indeed," I said walking out of the kitchen.

"Were are you going off to? The fun was only beginning!" Colin said leaning back in his stool giving me a wide smile.

"Away from you. Perhaps I'll consider befriending you once I've met you. Sober," I said rolling my eyes not turning back.

"Sober? You'll be waiting a long time," I heard the distance voice as I made my way to my room.

Once I got there I went to my bed and ducked under the plush covers, sighing.

After tossing and turning sleep finally invaded my senses.

************
-
-
-

AUTHORS NOTE; not edited. Sorry its short

Heres chapter eight.

Its kind of short and boring but its all I had time for. I was supposed to write a narrative for my english homework but got carried away on here.

Any-who, Ive been evil and added in extra characters. The possibilities of who this Adrian is has increased.

Who do you think Adrain is? Prehaps his one of the characters? Or maybe not introduced?

Tell me what you think so far!

(What do you think of Colin? Ive tried to make his character the way I wanted and I wanted to see if Ive managed that,)

Don't forget,

VOTE COMMENT FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 7.5K 36
Vitani is a part of one of the most feared Hunter families. She's not known for destroying packs on her own, she does that with her family. In fact...
209K 5.9K 33
Deniz Yildizi House is 18 years old hybrid girl, she's half wolf half mermaid but just like all other werewolfs she has a mate, she thinks that her m...
222K 7.1K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...
746 60 12
Riley Miller, the girl of a strong colorful imagination and a crazy wish list, never thought that her wishes for something different and an exciting...