last night (david scmitt fan...

By samantha_says_hi

emma goes to a party with her freind kattie and theres alchol there....so she has a few to drink, and after t... More

last night (david scmitt fan-fiction)
did you here theres a party tonight?
party/after party
official encounter
party at his house
the morning after
the stupid kiss
were all dressed in are best
The morning of the tour
Were just got here?!?!
Spin the bottle!?!?
Fighting?!?! Dying?!?!
Hospital?
Running away?
Tours over?!
Ideas if together?
Big day? Or nahhh..
Keep your distence schmitt
Beginning again!

meting his friends

60 1 2
By samantha_says_hi

                                                                            -Monday-

I woke up the next morning in the same position as last night. the only thing different was David's arm was holding me against him and there was a blanket over us. i guess he put it on us since i get cold very easily. i got up after realizing it was Monday and that means school! crap, i don't want to go to school but Katie and i at least have to make an appearance at least for one class. what time is it? 12:33 alright we can go to science and then leave. i know its weird just to go to one class but its what I've always done if i didn't want to go to school at all that day.

''morning sleeping beauty'' David said with a sleepy smile, i must admit he does look cute like that, but that does not mean i like him..

''that doesn't make any sense?!?! I'm awake but you just woke up so technically your sleeping beauty.'' i said looking at him with a serious face.

''so your calling me a sleeping beauty then? id rather be called something manlier like night and shining armor but i can be your sleeping beauty if that's what you want me to be.'' he said grinning a me. i pushed his head back making him fall on the couch.

''wheres Katie and Vic?'' i said looking around Davids house for them.

''they probably went out, we should go out. you still owe me a date.'' he said getting up with a smirk planted on his face.

''i cant and i have school.'' i said sitting on the floor criss crossed. ( true fact- i love sitting on the floor :D )

''well your going to miss it today to go meet people with me.''  he said sitting in front of me.

''do you already no them?'' i asked

''yes. but i want you to meet them, since you will be my girlfriend soon.'' after he said the last part i busted out laughing there were tears streaming down my face at what he just said.

''its true Emma. you will fall in love with me i promise you that'' he said smiling

''maybe if you changed your hole personality.''' i said still laughing and wiping the tears from my eyes.

''thats thing you like most about me though, i can tell. now! before were late we need to get ready so hurry up. chop chop.''he said getting up and giving me his hand to help me up which i gladly took.

''weres my cloths at?'' i asked him when we got up stairs.

''in the wash.'' he said grabbing me a pair of his shorts and one of his sweatshirts.

''why are they in there i thought you put them in there yesterday?!?!'' i said annoyed, i would much rather wear my cloths over his, even though his cloths are comfortable. it just seems weird

''i did but that doesn't mean i washed them. i just put them in there and didn't press start.'' David said smiling like a child

''prick...'' i said more so to myself but he still hared. all he did was laugh before taking his shirt off.

''what are you doing? wait till i get out of here! jeez'' i said walking out of his room.

''aww come on babe we could have got changed together'' he said jokingly. i smiled at his joke before putting on the sweatshirt and shorts. i found Katie's bag in the bathroom so i guess she did leave. i went through it and found eyeliner, mascara. foundation and, powder and other make up stuff but i just stock with my normal look which was a thick wing. after that i went out of the bathroom and back into Davids room. luckily he was fully clothed which was good.

''can i borrow a beanie, i don't have my straightener so i need something to cover my head with.'' i asked him with a child smile to make sure that he would say yes.

''yes ma'am'' he said saluting me before handing me his beanie that had the word 'creeped' on it.

''thank you'' i said looking into the mirror to adjust it on me.

'aww look were matching, hashtag twinzez forevez! we totes have to instagram this!.'' David said in  a overly excited high pitch girly voice. i didn't even realize that we were matching until he just said that. he even put on the same beanie as the one he handed me. after that he took a picture and posted it on instagram. he wouldn't let me talk my self out of taking it

''youre going to delete that picture, right?'' i said looking over at him

''nope i look good in that picture, and so does my lovely princess.'' he said nailing to me. he's been actually pleasant to be with today...surprisingly.

''so who are we going to meet?'' i asked. i really do want to know and i hope they will like me.

''oh you no. oli and hannah they anted to hangout today and since i have my lovely date with me we'll all have a grate time.'' he said grinning and taken my hand.

''wow! hold on now 2 questions. number one who said this was a date! and more importantly are you talking about oli, as in oli sykes and hannah his fiance?!?!'' i said happily i can not believe i will get to meet them and actually spend a day with them.

''well you do owe me a date'' he said grinning ''oh and yeah that's the ones were meeting. why do you no any other oli's and hannah's?'' he said laughing.

''i guess i do owe you one date but this is the only date you will ever get with me and that is the truth.'' if this is an actual date is going to be an awesome one since i get to meet to grate people.

                                                            '30 minutes later'

'' this is a cute mall, how come i haven't seen it before?'' i said getting out of Davids car.

'probably because your to lame.' he said laughing at his own joke.

''ha..ha'' i said sarcastically

''anyways were suppose to meet them at the tiny music store, I'm guessing one of them needed a new album or something.'' David said looking around for the music store.

''found it!'' i said leading David over to it. i opened the doors to the store and it was tiny but it was also cute and cozy. then we spotted them i was first shocked at first but then realized i have already met vic from pierce the veils and I'm with David from breathe carolina, so i think i can control my self very well.

''hey there David, who is this?'' oli said smiling at us. he most likely thinks that were dating since we are matching.

''this is Emma, shes going to be my girlfriend soon and once she is mine I'm going to show her to everyone and laugh in there face since i have her and they don't. i already planned it out.'' David said laughing at what he said.

''how many times do i  have to tell you I'm not going to date you, your to cocky.'' i said looking up at him.

''aww come on you know your going to fall for me.'' he said giving me a pat on the head.

''what ever...'' i said turning my gaze back to oli and hannah. ''hi I'm Emma as you already know.'' i said smiling at hannah since david started talking to oli.

''hello. I'm Hannah, but i guess you already no that.'' hannah said laughing ''i think you and David would make a cute couple, you guys already act like it i mean you guys are matching.'' she said smiling at me.

''that's only because he didn't wash my cloths yesterday when i went over to his house.'' i said to hannah.

''but still its cute, me and oli were, and still are just like you two. its quite funny.'' hannah said taking me over to the CD'S.

''really?'' i said looking over at her

''yeah, when were home we act just like you guys.'' hannah said looking up from a CD

''wow i never would have thought that. i guess its possible though.'' i said looking through the CD's. i found of mice&men's new album and i was so happy .

''david!'' i yelled at him

''yes, my love'' he said smiling.

''can you buy me this please.'' i said grinning ear to ear.

''hhmm...nope.'' he said looking at me

''you got to be kidding me'' i said in a 'are you seriuse' tone

''maybe i need some convincing first, oh i no a trade for a trade.'' he said grinning. this wont be good...

''what do you want'' i said knowing its most likely going to be something that i would hate.

''i would like for you to always were matching cloths with me n were totes together, were totes bestiez so its totes only right that we do that!'' he said in the same exact overly excited high pitched voice he did early. that made me smile in relief. maybe he did this to make me not get mad, or possibly he is actually trying to not be as cocky as he usualy is. probably the first one but its always nice to think of other possibilities.

''totes a dale!'' i said matching his overly excited high pitched girl voice.

''yay totes grate.'' he said jumping up and down.

''just like me and oli...'' hannah said more to herself while she laughed.

''no way.'' i said to her ''you guys are actually good together me and David are probably the closet were going to get is friends, best friends at the most.'' i said to her

''that's what you say now. hannah said be fore walking over to the guys. i fallowed behind her after that David payed for the CD and we were off. we went to a quite place, there were a lot of people reading and on there computers.

''guess what guys!'' David said looking at us.

''what.'' i said sitting under neath a tree.

''breathe Carolina, bring me the horizon, pierce the veil and, asking Alexandria are going on tour together in two months!'' he said excitedly

''yeah its going to be the most greatest tour ever!'' oli said even more excitedly then David. wow i guess there going to be having the best time of there life. that's awesome though i cant wait to get pictures.

''where are we going?'' hannah asked oli.

''what do you mean 'where are we going'?'' i said looking over at her. does she go on tour with bring me the horizon, well i guess it makes sense.

''were going all around the UK isn't that exciting, and you know Emma if you want you can come to i bet Katie's going also.'' David said grinning.

''no way! really i cant wait!'' i said jumping up to give David a hug. i have no idea why i did that but i didn't care I was to excited. after that we went to oli's and hannah's house and planned everything.

after a couple of hours of doing that, and talking i fell asleep on there couch and that was the end of my day.

__________________________________________________

hi guys! i loved making this one and i cant wait till the tour starts its going to be fun writing it XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 14 18
Rachel Grilley was just a 15 year old girl who didn't have a very interesting life. She was diagnosed with depression and social anxiety. Her only wa...
2.1K 262 76
Rose comes to live with her siblings in New York so that she can give them a good life. She could do anything for their happiness. She wants to fulfi...
133K 3.4K 20
My emotions are trapped inside of me. I try to express them freely. I've tried for years, but I always fail. The kids in my school call me Blank Face...
200 0 47
I swore and was almost certain I didn't have any more air to breathe, it had all evaporated once my sight set on her. The last time I'd seen the brun...