Breathless( Lauren, Y/N)

By map0902

Unknown: Bitchhh answer meee. Me: Umm...who is this? Unknown: Lauren from hot topic... More

one
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
SEQUAL
HEYYYYYY!!

Sixteen

379 9 0
By map0902

Lauren's POV

I woke up to an ear piercing scream and I quickly sat up in bed looking around for my girlfriend.

She wasn't on the bed, but she was on the floor curled into a ball crying.

"Baby what's wrong?!" I threw the covers off of me and got down on my knees pulling Y/N onto my lap.

She didn't say anything she just started to wheeze. She was having a hard time breathing.

"Babe, in through the nose out through the mouth. Slow breaths, you've got this." I rubbed her back trying to calm her, but it wasn't working.

"KADENCE!! HELP" I yelled as loud as I possibly could trying to wake someone up.

Kadence and Riley both ran into the bed room and saw the condition there younger sister was in.

"How did this happen?!" Kadence tried fanning Y/N trying to cool her down, she was starting to get drenched in sweat.

"Baby, talk to us. Tell us what you need." I took grabbed my phone from the charger and put it onto my notes.

"Type what you need." She took the phone out of my hand typing a sentence into it.

I read it and it says...

Inhaler. Kalani has my inhaler.

"Why would she have your inhaler?" She still couldn't breath so I got onto my call list and called Kalani.

(K=Kalani & L= Lauren)

"Ummm, hello?"-K

"HEY! You have Y/N's inhaler right?"-L

"No not anymore. I threw it away a few weeks ago. Why?"-K

"She can't fucking breath!"-L

"Calm down dammit, tell her to slow her breathes."-K

"You really don't think we tried that?"-L

I didn't even let her answer before I ended the call and threw my phone onto the bed.

"Riley go get her a cold washcloth for her head, I'm going to go and see if I can find something. Lauren just stay here and try to calm her." Both of the girls quickly ran out of the room trying to find the stuff.

Riley ran back into the room and gently put the cold washcloth on Y/N's forehead.

"I FOUND ONE!" Kadence yelled and entered the room while taking the cap off the red and white inhaler.

"Open your mouth sissy."

Y/N did as she was told and opened her mouth.

"When I press it, take a deep breath in and don't cough it out." Kadence pressed it and Y/N took a deep breath.

"Th-thank you." She croaked out.

I pulled her as close to my chest as possible, it was actually starting to hurt a little.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry." Y/N was crying on my shoulder and I kissed her temple.

"Why are you sorry? I should be sorry that I couldn't help you." She was finally catching her breath and she kissed my shoulder.

"I'm sorry because I had that stupid panic attack....I had a dream that you got sick of me and left me just like my mom and dad...I-I just didn't want to think of that...." I shook my head.

"Why would I ever leave you? That would be one of the stupidest things I could ever do."

"Everyone just seems like leaving me and I just don't know what to do..." My heart was starting to ache for her.

"I think you guys should get some sleep. Lauren you have to go to school tomorrow and I don't want you to be super tired." I nodded and picked Y/N up, placing her back in bed.

"Night guys." They waved and went back to there separate rooms while I climbed into the bed.

"I don't think I can sleep Lolo...."My girlfriend was faced in my direction and had intertwined our legs and fingers.

"I'm just scared that your going to have another panic attack...please don't babe?" She gave me a weak smile and kissed the back of my hand.

"I'll try...I can't promise something that I can't control. I love you babe and Kadence is right, we should get some sleep."

"I love you to princess. Goodnight." We connected our lips for a quick kiss and she then nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck.

Y/N's POV

I really hadn't gotten much sleep last night after my panic attack. I'm glad Lauren did though.

Lauren had gotten up a few minutes ago, she actually slept in to late and is basically rushing to get to school.

"Babe do you need anything before I leave? A back rub? Food? Anything?" I nodded.

"Just one thing..." I stuck up my index finger.

"And what must that be?" She hovered her body overtop of mine and pushed her forehead against mine.

"A kiss?" She smirked and in a short second I felt her soft lips against mine.

I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in closer to deepen the kiss, when I heard her moan I pulled away and swiped my bottom lip with my thumb.

"Damn your getting good at that..." I bite my lip and noticed she was wearing my joggers from last night and a gray t-shirt.

"Well I have the best partner to practice with don't I?" I wiggles my eyes brows and she connected our lips one last time before throwing her backpack over her shoulder.

"Mwah mwah mwah! I will text you soon. Love you!" She walked out of the room and I waited until I saw her outside getting into her car.

I opened my window and yelled.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GIRLFRIEND!" She noticed me in the window and frantically waved.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GIRLFRIEND!" We both giggled and I watched her get into her car and drive away.

Today is going to be a long day without her by my side.

Lauren's POV

I pulled into the parking lot and noticed Y/N's friends walking into the entrance.

I had told my friends that I was getting there early and they all agreed to get there early as well.

"Hey Laur!" I jumped and hit my my head off of the roof of my car. I got out of the car and shut the door.

"God Dinah, I need a warning next time." She laughed and I saw my other three friends walk over to us.

"Soooo where's the girlfriend?" I frowned and remember that she wasn't going to be here to keep me company.

"There is a lot of shit that happened this weekend. I will tell you all soon, but I need to have a little talk with Y/N's friends first." They all nodded and I ran into the school to find Kalani.

A/N( Ughh. I'm so fucking stressed out and I hate it. Sorry I didn't update sooner, but as I said I have a lot of stuff happening. This is a filler chapter, but next one should be interesting. Don't forget to check out my other story 'Baby can't you see' it's a Camren story, but it's good! HAVE A GOOD DAY/ NIGHT PEEPS. Also don't forget to comment and vote!)❤️✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
James accidentally text the wrong number. But the person who answers is unexpected. What does you think will happen? Who knows? This is my first fanf...
119K 3.7K 30
this started one day when you got added by a mistake on a wrong conversation with people you don't know. But who would think than you will find love...
182K 5K 36
Unknown Number: wassup Me: uh, who's this? Unknown Number: Oh shit, wrong number, sorry :) *text message ff* Copyright ©️ 2016
24.6K 1.6K 25
When Jeremy accidentally pressed the wrong number and texted someone he doesn't know, he never expected it to end in a new friend (even though he doe...