[English]▪Take Your Time!!

נכתב על ידי ZuruiYoMagneticToday

A Fanfic about Kanan and You from Love Live!! Series. עוד

I.
III.
IV.

II.

82 7 3
נכתב על ידי ZuruiYoMagneticToday

"I... I have feelings for you."

The sun after a rainy evening was shining on Uranohoshi Highschool. Chika, You and Riko stayed at school because it was their turn to clean up the mess today. You-chan had to leave early. Riko took the moment. These two were alone in the class now.

These words dropped from Riko's mouth, as she blushed and looked at Chika-chan.

Chika-chan was shocked. Her childhood friend, her bestfriend, her family, her everything. Chika always felt the same way. But she never knew it was love.

She stared Riko with a blank face. But in a split second, her face went red and she slowly walked towards Riko. Sun started shining even more.

She did it.

She put her lips on Riko-chan's.
Tears were flowing down her eyes. But they weren't sad feelings. It was the opposite.

Chika-chan then hugged her. Riko was shaking with a feeling she defined as "love".

Riko-chan was crying her happiness tears on Chika-chan's shoulder. She closed her eyes as Chika-chan was doing the same.

After they seperated from hugging, hey stared each other for a long time. Riko-chan was waiting for thid moment since she first saw Chika-chan. She thought of thid moment for months. Riko-chan thought it was the perfect opportunity to confess Chika-chan her feelings today.

But...

She was wrong.

There was a witness.

Or maybe two.

It was You-chan and Kanan.

A single person's deep warm feelings affected three. One was happy, one fell apart and one was...neutral.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

292K 24.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1M 15.2K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
988K 23.7K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
2.8M 181K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...