This is it (Camila/You)

By BadassCabello

After getting signed to Syco Records it is decided that you need to get your name out there a little more to... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
Part 2
7
Part 2
8
Part 2
10
Part 2
11
12
13
Part 2
14
15
16
Part 2
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Part 2
24
25
26
27
28
Part 2
29
Part 2
30
31
32
Part 2
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue
New Book

9

4.7K 103 3
By BadassCabello

Your POV

"I'm gonna run it back one more time for any corrections we'll need to make, so just go through the whole thing," Jason said through the mic.

"Alright," I answered, glancing at him, Micheal,   Y/b/f, and the girls of Fifth Harmony.

I didn't think they would actually come with us to the studio, but they've come in to help out for the past two days.

They've really just been hanging out, but they did put some of their input in when we ran over the instrumentals the band put together. I felt like I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was at how easily they picked up on the vibe we were going for.

I heard the track begin to play and focused my attention back to the task at hand.

(Video Above)

Re-rewind Friday night, never forget it
How you let me go
No more lies I'll be fine I know where I'm headed
Probably should've known

And now you're gonna say, "Pretty, please forgive me."
Fool me once, told you twice you're gonna regret it
Now you're all alone, yeah

Turns out that no one can replace me
I'm permanent, you can't erase me
I'll help you remember me
One more kiss is all it takes
I'll leave you with the memory
And the aftertaste

Close your eyes, you can't hide
Try to forget me, but I'm everywhere
I'm the smell on your sheets
you weren't ready when you left me there

And now you're gonna say, "Pretty, please forgive me." Yeah
Bet it hurts, it gets worse, you know nobody, said it would be fair, oh

Turns out that no one can replace me
I'm permanent, you can't erase me
I'll help you remember me
One more kiss is all it takes
I'll leave you with the memory
And the aftertaste

And now there's something in your way
'Cause you threw it all to waste
And you wonder if you could take back what you did that day
And it hurts, 'cause...

Turns out that no one can replace me
I'm permanent, you can't erase me
I'll help you remember me
One more kiss is all it takes
I'll leave you with the memory
And the aftertaste

Truth is that no one can replace me
I'm permanent, you can't erase me
I'll help you remember me
One more kiss is all it takes
I'll leave you with the memory
And the aftertaste
And the aftertaste

I opened my eyes and before anyone said anything I took off my headphones and hung them on the mic.

Everyone looked kind of stunned when I walked out of the booth and I assumed it was because of the amount of emotion I had just poured into singing that song.

I grabbed my phone and walked outside.

I turned the corner of the building and walked down a little before coming across the fire escape I had become familiar with the past two weeks. I climbed the fire escape of the old building until I got to the roof and sat on the ledge with my feet dangling, looking at the city scape while the sun set slowly.

Camila's POV

When Y/n finished the song he immediately took off his headphones, not even hearing Jason say that he did a nice job today.

He exited the booth, glancing at all of our stunned faces, grabbed his phone, and walked out.

The girls and I immediately turned to Y/b/f trying to find answers to the unasked questions that were floating around in all of our heads.

Y/b/f looked at all of us in a panic, realizing what was going through our heads.

I grabbed one of his arms and Lauren grabbed the other before we pulled him into the conference room and Dinah shut the door after Ally and Normani walked in.

"Who was that song about?" Y/b/f just looked at Lauren, not answering her question.

"Y/b/f."

We had heard little pieces of the song when the band played the instrumentals and had been in the studio while he recorded it a little bit at a time, but listening to him put that much emotion into singing the whole thing at once obviously caused us all to figure out what it was about.

Now the question was, who was it about?

"He's been through a lot."

We all looked at Y/b/f confused because that didn't answer the question.

"It's really not my place to tell you guys who the song is about, and you guys obviously figured out what it's about so I'm gonna leave this here."

At that, Y/b/f walked out of the conference room, giving us a sad smile and closing the door behind him.

"What dumbass would cheat on a guy like
Y/n?" Normani asked, which caused us all to shrug our shoulders.

Everyone was silent before I spoke up.

"I'm going check on him."

"How exactly are you gonna find him?" Dinah asked.

"I think I have an idea."

I walked out the conference room and through the studio, grabbing my phone and telling all of the guys that I would be back.

They all gave me a small wave and then went back to working on the track they had just finished recording.

I walked outside and around the building to find the fire escape I had caught Y/n getting down from a few days ago when we went to see him and Y/b/f.

When I saw it I dreadfully looked up the fire escape, trying to work up the nerve to climb it. I finally began climbing the old stairs silently praying they wouldn't fall out from under me.

When I reached the top I climbed the ladder leading to the roof of the abandoned building.

I peaked my head over the top of it and saw
Y/n sitting on the ledge with his feet dangling and my heart stopped.

I shook my head to clear it of all the worst case scenarios I had just thought of before pulling myself up and walking up behind him, close enough to hear him humming while he was swinging his feet back and forth.

"I would really appreciate it if you didn't sit on the edge of the roof Evel Knievel."

He giggled and turned around with a sad smile.

"How did you find me?"

"I have X-Ray vision."

"Dork," he said laughing, "Come sit."

"Or you could come stand?"

"You scared?"

I glared at him before giving in and slowly sitting on the ledge and swinging my feet over the edge. I slid a little bit and almost lost my balance before he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

I immediately interlocked our fingers and held his arm with my free hand.

He just giggled.

We sat in silence for a little bit before I spoke up.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"Who was that song about?"

He tensed at the question but relaxed a little when I started running my thumb over his knuckles.

"We don't have to talk about it," I told him.

"But I never do and it hasn't done me any good so maybe this is what I need. I trust you."

I looked at him and couldn't help the soft smile that spread across my face. He kept his gaze ahead and stayed quiet for a little before he broke the silence.

"An ex. She cheated and after we broke it off she tried to come back. We dated for two years. We started dating my sophomore year of high school."

"First love?"

"Yea. I can't see it anymore though. Even when she came back and I could tell she regretted it I couldn't picture myself being with her anymore. That's what made it so hard. For two years that's all I could picture, and then all of a sudden I couldn't. I'm over it, I know I am, but I wrote that song when I was still hurt and I guess it brought back some memories."

I rested my head on his shoulder and listened intently as he spoke.

When he was finished I felt him rest his head on top of mine.

"Have you ever been in love?"

"I don't know. I felt things before but I'm not sure it was love," I told him and he just nodded.

Telling him that felt wrong because that sentence would've been true a month ago, but now I definitely know what love feels like.

If only Y/n knew that he was the one who showed it to me.

We sat there in silence for a little while longer before Y/n spoke up.

"We should get back to the others before they think we got kidnapped or something."

"With the way their minds work I don't think the first thing they would assume is that we got kidnapped."

He just chuckled, swinging his legs back over the ledge and helping me down, never separating our hands.

He helped me down the ladder and we walked hand in hand down the fire escape.

We made our way around the building seeing Dinah, Normani, Lauren, and Ally all standing in front of the doors.

When they noticed us they looked relieved, but their faces quickly changed from relieved smiles to mischievous smirks when they noticed our intertwined hands.

"Five bucks," Dinah said turning to Lauren and smirking. Lauren just huffed and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"I'm gonna call the driver," she said, walking away a little.

"You okay hun?" Ally asked Y/n, causing him to smile.

"I'm perfect."

My heart fluttered at his comment and Dinah spoke up.

"We're gonna go out to eat. You two coming or are y'all gonna go sneak off again?"

I punched her in the shoulder and Y/n just giggled before we both said we were obviously going to go eat with them.

When the car pulled up the girls and I all got in before Y/n said he was going to go get Y/b/f and tell Jason and Micheal goodbye.

He closed the door and I already knew what was going to happen.

"Spill," all four of the girls said at the same time.

"Maybe later," I told them, smirking and avoiding all their other questions before they had to stop harassing me because Y/n and
Y/b/f got in the car.

We all had a great time eating and talking about our plans for our album being released tomorrow and for Coachella in two days.

After dinner we all said our goodbyes and parted ways. The second we got in the car I was once again bombarded with questions.

"Walz you better start talking before we leave your ass at the house while we all go to Coachella," Dinah said.

"You wouldn't," I told her.

"Try. Me."

"Ughhhh. I went up the fire escape of some old building that I saw him coming down from the other day and found him up there. I went sit on the ledge with him and we talked about how the song was about his ex and he said he's over it, but he wrote it when he was still hurt so it brought back some memories. That's all that happened. Happy?"

They all stared at me in silence with squinted eyes, trying to figure out if I was lying.

"Why were you guys holding hands then?"

"I almost fell off the fucking roof and he caught me and so I held his hand so I wouldn't fall and we never pulled apart while we talked."

They all giggled, I assumed because of how clumsy I can be.

"As captain of the Y/s/n Ship I would just like to say that if anything else happened on that roof, I would like to know the details. It is purely for the purpose of making sure the ship is sailing smoothly," Dinah said making me glare at her but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Nothing else happened," I told her.

"But you wouldn't have minded if something else did happen," Lauren said, raising her eyebrows up and down, smirking.

I just stayed silent which proved to be a worse idea than actually answering her question.

"SHE DIDN'T DENY IT!" Dinah and Lauren both said.

"Uh oh. There's no going back now," Normani said while giggling.

"Ally help," I said looking over to the oldest girl.

"You say that like he's a bad guy. How did Normani put it? You better jump on that," Ally told me, making my jaw drop slightly.

"Oh! Look we're home!" I said when I realized we were pulling up at the house. I jumped out of the car before it had even completely stopped, almost losing my balance before running in the house.

I quickly made my way upstairs and locked myself in my room, hearing four sets of footsteps running up the stairs behind me.

"This conversation isn't over Mila," Dinah said through the door.

"What? Can't hear you over the music!" I said plugging my phone into the speaker in my room and turning up the music.

"Whatever," she answered. I jumped on my bed and laid my head back slowly drifting off to the sound of the music playing through my speaker.

~*~*~

Small glimpse into your past in this chapter...

and it looks like the girls are catching on ;)

But this is an extra little chapter as a happy Thanksgiving from me, and if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, then I guess you just get an extra chapter this weeklol. Hopefully I saved a few of you from boredom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.8K 52
As Fifth Harmony prepares to go on their 7/27 tour, they learn they have a new opening act. She's know to the world as Valentina, a rising singer, bu...
91.5K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
135K 5.5K 39
Ally finally had her life figured out. She was living the dream with her band Fifth Harmony. What happens if plans change? A little accident makes su...
24.7K 626 112
Little mix and fifth harmony and katie on tour together for a year,what will happen in that year,relationships will start,will both groups get along...