Shingeki no High School (Shin...

By mikasaackermann

The Attack On Titan cast surviving High School in a series of short stories. Mikasa Ackerman. She is beautifu... More

Important Information | Disclaimer | Copyright Notices
1. Homecoming Dance (Jean x Mikasa)
2. You Deserve Better (Levi x Mikasa x Eren)
3. I'm Only Yours (Ymir x Christa)
4. I'd Loaf to Go (Jean x Sasha)
5. Friend Zoned (Connie x Sasha)
6. Secret Admirer (Armin x Annie)
7. School Fight (Annie vs. Mikasa)
8. First Kiss (Eren x Mikasa)
9. Marco (Jean x Marco)
10. Long Distance (Ymir x Christa)
11. Infatuated (Armin x Annie)
12. My Girlfriend (Eren x Mikasa)
13. Jealous (Levi x Mikasa)
14. Happy Sad New Year (Levi x Mikasa x Eren)
15. Comfort (Levi x Petra)
16. Truth (Levi x Petra)
18. Levi's One Sided Love (Levi X Petra)
19. Liar (Mikasa x Eren)

17. Truly Happy (Levi x Petra)

15.3K 417 568
By mikasaackermann

Levi's Point of View

Recommended Reading First:
Chapter 8, 14, 15, 16 (Optional)

Setting: Disneyland. But instead of Mickey Mouse and the crew, imagine cute little Titan cartoons. Bean and Sawney Amusement Park.

(Quick Note: Levi is 5'3" and Petra is 5'1".... it's canon)

The crowd of children ran toward the entrance and their tired parents trailed behind. I sat far off the side trying to avoid as much physical contact as possible.  I hear a loud scream behind me, making my ears feel as if they're about to explode. I turn around and give a sharp glare. The bald kid runs to his mom crying with snot coming from his nose. 

I look around and see even more Connie looking, snot nosed, brats. Seriously, why am I here. I hate dirty places like this. I only went here once but with all those kids, and that was a terrible experience. I feel my face scringe as I remember spending a whole 10 minute Ferris Wheel ride with Connie. (Referencing Chapter 8: First Kiss)

I shake the thought out of my head and get up from the bench. Maybe I should leave. Petra would understand, she knows I hate this place.

A few seconds after I decide to leave I see a small petite girl run over waving at me.

She awkwardly stops in front of me and blushes immediately, "Thank you for coming, I really didn't expect you to come." Her smile widens, making me feel guilty for considering to leave her here. 

I scratch the back of my head, "Yeah.. I like this place anyways. I go to the Sean and Bawnie amusement park all the time."

She giggles, "You mean Bean and Sawnie?"

I lay my hands on her shoulder and turn her around so we can enter the park right away, "Doesn't matter, lets go."

-

We stand in line under the hot sun for 30 minutes, and I feel myself starting to go crazy already. "You alright Levi?

"Of course." I reply

"Your glare looks much more powerful than usual", She pinches my cheeks looking up at me. I see kids cowering around me. The parents looked at Petra amazed at how she wasn't afraid of me too.

She released my cheeks and lifted my hands. "Lets play a game?" 

"So I place my hands under yours and you try to move your hand away before I slap the top of your hand then..." (The game is hot hands)

I stopped listening and just watched her as she continued to explain. She was wearing a girly pink dress that just stopped at the top of her knees. She must've done some overnight hair treatment cause her hair looked much softer than usual. Her eyelashes were thick and her lips looked so soft. She was naturally beautiful, everybody knew that. I was the only one who hasn't noticed since... that night. I feel myself get embarrassed but I keep my facial expression the same. I can't believe I acted like such a wimp. I could'nt help it though, Petra is the only person I've ever met that can make me like that. After that night I made a promise to myself to never act that soft ever again, even to Petra.

"Start!" Petra says snapping me out of my thoughts. She quickly slaps my hand catching me off guard. "C'mon try" 

Nope, not going to be soft, even to Petra. 

The next three rounds I beat her without mercy. "Switch"

She sighs, realizing the game isn't as fun as she thought it would be. She tries to move her hands away as quickly as she could but I end up hitting her hand with a big 'smack noise. 

"OW!" She whimpers. I quickly grab her hand and try to rub out the pain, she looks as if she was about to cry. I lift her hand to my face and press my lips to where a red mark was left, "Sorry.." She froze and turned completely red. I felt her hand twitch and she began to pull away. I catch her hand again and held her tightly.

For the short remaining time of waiting in line I didn't look back till we were at the front of the line, and when I did she still had that cute expression, shy and happy.

The cart came to a halt and we stepped inside. I leaded her in without removing my hand. I reached over to her side to help buckle the safety belt for her.

"You're being sweet today," She smiled.

I realized everything i've done that just came so naturally because of that time I was Connie's partner for rides and he was too stupid to know how to function the seats so I had to buckle it for him. 

I replied to Petra with a glare and she barely flinched this time. She must be getting used to it.

The cart began to move, and slowly escalated giving a suspense. "I only did that cause you look really ugly when you cry."

Ignoring my comment she put her hands to the air and shouted, "Wooooo!"

"Girls are usually scared of roller coasters." A memory of Connie screaming like a girl flashed into my mind. The hell.. I keep thinking about the freak cause there is so much bald little kids around here.

We reached the very top and the ride paused for a moment. "I'm not scared. I love thrilling things like this-" The ride dropped quickly even surprising me. Petra let out a blood curdling sound, and quickly took a hold of my hand. 

Psh. 'Brave' my ass- 

I suddenly felt a pain in my hand and saw Petra squeezing it with all her strength. I felt as if my bones were going to break under her grip. "HEY!" 

I look over to her and she had the funniest expression. Her eyes and mouth were wide open which made her look like a total psycho. I suddenly see something black go into her mouth. She coughs and I couldn't help but let out a big laugh. 

-

"I hope it didn't turn out bad," Petra pulled me to the picture display area. 

"Pfft"

Petra punched me weakly, "Don't laugh! It's so ugly." She covered her face in embarrassment and people around her laughed at how cute she was. 

She placed her body in front of the monitors trying not to let anyone else see, but failed cause of her short height. I pulled her out of the way, "Other people want to see their pictures too don't be rude."

To tease her even more I announced loudly, "Everyone look at her" and pointed at the picture.

The picture was of her with her hair all over her face, her face was all red from choking, and she had this ugly expression only she could make. Luckily my face didn't come out cause that was when she was pushing my face away cause I was laughing.

Everyone laughed and Petra got a hold of my arm and wrapped her arms tightly around mine to stop me. She whined to me but quickly let go and blushed when a old couple said we're a cute couple.

As we walked out I saw in the corner of my eye that she seemed still embarrassed but was smiling to herself from the fact that even to other people we appear to seem like a couple.

Her cute smile was contagious and I found myself smiling too.

I looked away so she couldn't see.

Usually I get bored quickly. But for some reason, when I am with Petra. Every moment, every second, I really enjoy it.

-

Petra held my wrist tightly as she squeezed her way through the crowd. She led me into a dark alleyway and into a building.

"Where are we going, didn't you want to watch the fireworks?"

She put her finger in front her lips and shushed me, "Trust me."

We went down long corridors and climbed up three flights of stairs. She ended up getting exhaused and I had to help her up after the first floor. Once we reached to the top we stepped out onto the roof top and it was a perfect view. You could see everything from there. From the Roller Coaster earlier to the Castle.

"Ta-daaa" She extended her arms presenting the secret area. I smiled slightly to satisfy her. I was deep down happy because now I wouldn't have to be standing on my toes to see.

Petra shrugged over the railings like a child and looked down at the people and bright lights below us, "They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for."

"Hmm... But wouldn't you need money for food and supplies?" I tried to protest.

She shook her head, "I don't have that, but I already am truly happy."

"You are? So all those rules apply to you already?" I was curious about what she meant by 'dont have that', but chose to ignore it.

The fireworks began, and lit up the sky. I glanced at her while she watched the fireworks but her eyes seemed distant. Her honey colored eyes reflected the lights of the fireworks making a beautiful color, and the color in her cheeks still had a faint pink shade. I began to understand what her weird quote meant.

I know I promised to myself never to be so soft for her ever again, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't do it.

I also realized why i'm like this... why I am so deeply, madly, in love with Petra Ral.

The way she was always by my side even if every second she was being hurt. The way she considered others first instead of herself. The way she loved me unconditionally, no matter if I ignored her or made her cry. The way she viewed the world.

She is beautiful, irresistible, and everything I'm not. 

Her voice startled me as she shocked me out of my trance, "You've be staring at me for quite a while, it's creepy." 

I swiftly slipped my hands down to her waist and lifted her easily on the the railing. She sat facing me and was startled. "The climax is about to start," She whined. 

"I love Petra Ral. I want to make you truly happy. I hope to marry you someday," I suddenly blurted out clumsily. Trying to refer to her quote.

Being so caught up in the moment I realized and scratched my head furiously, "Idiot idiot idiot." I said repeatedly. Feeling regret for showing her such an uncool sight.

She placed he hands on the sides of my face and drew me in closer, "I already am truly happy, idiot."

She kissed me, sending warmth throughout my body from her warm touch. The fireworks behind her was full of different colors shaping into different images.

The fireworks reached its climax and so did our story.

After climaxes, it ends.

Authors Note: I'm so sorry for being dead again. I made a status saying I would be done in a few days but ended up being gone for idk.. a year? Jokess. But I've been busy so please understand. This chapter was kind of messy (sorry) since i did one part 2 weeks ago and totally forgot what I wanted for the second part and kind of just winged it. I was going to add more cheesy stuff like maybe Levi licking ice cream off her face, or him getting jealous? But I took it out cause maybe it would seem too unLevi-like. Actually this whole story seems like Levi wouldn't even do this. I think this chapter was the hardest for me to write because Levi is a total opposite from me so I don't really know what goes on in his mind but idk I just took my best guess and wrote this. Umm next story... I really hope it comes out well. My goal is to make it the best one, so muahaha. 

K this is too long again, I like talking to myself a lot. Okay Byee <3 I'll update when I can (no longer than 3 weeks)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 10.7K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
137K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
620K 29.6K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
93.9K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024