HIDDEN LOVE

By vaishali305

Story about two loving hearts A love story of a Cop and a Smart girl Credits for beautiful cover goes to:Gris... More

Hidden love
The cast for this story
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
A/N
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
A/N
Thank you
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
5 more chapters
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Epilogue
Thank you soo much
New Story
LIT
New Book-New Series

Chapter-5

6.4K 299 7
By vaishali305

Preeti's Pov

I felt safe and secured in his hands Now I believe that he is the one for me.I slept peacefully in his arms,his touch,his tantalising smile are the few things which gives me the reason to live.I was like this all the time,head over heels in love with him,drooling over him,his actions,fangirling him like a die hard fan.Now I have made up my mind that I have to forgive him because my words,me myself  are partially responsible for his deeds.

I am sitting in his chamber.He called an artist to draw the picture of suspect,I am helping as much as I can,I want to finish the task as soon as possible.I have an important meeting with client.I got permission from my head for half a day and Varun promised me that he will drop me to my office by himself in the afternoon.

"Finished"He looked at me with a surprice on his face.

"Yes"I nodded looking at the pic in the hands of the artist.

"Great"He smirked at me smiling widely winking.

He took that paper into his hand and observing his features with a hawk eye.A true police officer.

"We need to check those Police records if we could find any clue about him."He said without averting his gaze from picture which he is holding firmly.

"Oh!"I tiptoed and looking at the picture peeping through his shoulder squeezing his hand tightly.What to do he is almost 6 and I am just 5'3 1/2.I know I am very short compared to him hence manages my height with the help of heels.Sorry!I can't do anything.I am helpless.

"Take it"He gave the picture to me chuckling a bit.I kept a sad face pouting and took it into my hands.

"Is that okay?"He asked me rubbing his forehead sniffing his nose.

"Are you okay?"I placed my hand on his cheek and his skin is a bit hot.

"You feel feverish"I looked at him worried.

"I will be okay,I caught cold and haven't slept for more than a two to three days"He answered reluctantly.

I searched my bag and could find a tablet.I gave him the water bottle which I am carrying with me and placed the tablet in his hand with a fake grin.

He looked at me and sighed but I didn't back off I too looked at him slumping my shoulders keeping the same pale face like him.I know he found its not a good idea to bicker at me.He ate the tablet very calmly like very obedient boyfriend.I smiled and chuckled at his action and couldn't believe Mr.Monster is ready to abide all the laws laid by Ms.Smart Preeti in our love book.I shrugged my shoulders and patted his cheek appreciating his obedience.He broke out into a huge laughter which made me blush.

"Sir,"we heard someone calling him in a hurry and we broke our eye lock.

"What?"His voice became damn authoritative and humble.

"We gathered an evidence in arpitha's case sir"He smiled at Varun proudly.

"Really?"Varun walked to him and asked looking at him with smug in his eyes.

"Yes sir"He stiffened at his question and nodded like a police.

"What is it?"Varun looked at him with suspicion and he answer stammering a bit.

"Arpitha's friend"I felt a lump in my throat.Who is that friend which I doesn't know.I know all of her friends as she has very few of them.I gulped and looked at Varun as I am eager to see his reaction.

"Wonderfull"Did he say it out of sarcasm.I couldn't read his expression through his face or through his voice.He truly knows how to resist his feeling,expressions.

"Thank you sir,"That guy stammered.I know he is confused now.I chuckled for a second,thankfully I swolled it without making any sound.

"Well,I want to meet him or her."He said checking his mobile recklessly.

"Hope you bring the witness with you"Varun addee before he could speak something.

"Yes,Yes sir,"He nodded and went out in the very next second.

He turned to me and smiled sadly.I know he is fighting a battle invisible to everyone against this system,Power. I went to him and entangled my hand with him.

He smiled sweetly and gave an assuring smile.I just want to kiss him but surroundings stopped me.I frowned at my thought and looked away.

"Sir,"He came back with a girl I have never seen and heard about.She looks so different,I don't have words to express my opinion on her but I didn't like her at all.I know she can't be Arpitha's friend for ever.

"So,What's your name?"Varun asked her with kiler attitude.I am loving it.

"Kee...Keerthi"She literally stammered and Varun looked straight into her eyes which might bring her heart attack for sure.

"Oh!How do you know Arpitha?"He asked quickly.

"Family friends"She took a second and answered his question.

"What did you do?"He came back to his seat and gestured me to sit.I did it without a word.

"I work in a MNC"She is stammering all the time.

"What's your dad's name?What do he do?Where do you live?"He asked tapping his knee looking at her seriously.

She didn't say anything.She stood there clasping her hands and drenched in sweat.

"You didn't prepare answers for these questions right?I thought I will ask about Arpitha and will forget to ask your details.Am I true?"Varun stood up and walked towards him twirling around her.

She closed her eyes.Her legs are woobling and her voice is trembling.

"I am sorry sir,He blackmailed me to became a witness otherwise he would post my pictures in Facebook"Fresh tears flowed over her cheeks and felt pity on her.

He called another constable and asked him to take her details.

"Don't worry I know who is he?I will take care of you,your reputation.Believe me"Varun said as softly as he can.

"Sorry sir,"She almost collapsed on the floor.

"Don't worry"He made her stood up and patted her shoulder.

She didn't flinch I know she is afraid,afraid of her future,reputation of her parents.

Varun who caught her expression,her uncertainty caught her palm and patted it gently.

She some how walked away with helfy steps and heavy heart.A tear rolled over my cheek unknowingly and I wiped it away sighing and trying to divert my mind from these gloomy thoughts.

"Well that's great,I am impressed"Varun went to that officer and clenched his jaw.

"Sorry sir"He lowered his head and mumbled looking away.

"Sorry!"Varun nodded and smiled sarcastically.

"How much did he offer?"Varun looked at him pursing his lips.

"Sir,"He is truly shocked.

"I wanted to know whether it is an exciting one or not.I heard that you are expert in making such deals"Varun tapped his shoulders.

"Sir,"He raised his voice this time.

"Get the hell out of here damn you and don't you dare to touch her or reveal this pretty secret to him.I will kill you simply.Hope you know about my anger very well.I swear I will kill you if you open your mouth."He shouted at him making me twitch.It took a second for me to pat my shoulder.

"No sir,I won't"He muttered.

"Better remember my words otherwise my actions will let you know what do I mean"Varun patted his shoulder and he walked away without a word trying to wipe those sweat beads formed on his face.

Varun sighed and walked to me like nothing happened with his very own tantalising smile.How can he be like that?How can he?!

"I think you are getting late,Let me drop you"He said in his very own seductive and husky voice which sent few jolts in my spine.

Sure I stood up and fumbled with my bag.

"Give it to me,"he took it into his hands and said with a smile.

"I love you and the Varun you saw a moment ago is very different from the guy who is madly in love with you,He wants to protect you,pamper you and make you smile.Please don't be afraid of me.It hurts"He said with a sulky face.

I don't know what to say.I just smiled at his words and said those three magical words with all my heart.

"I love you Varun"

He smiled sweetly and dropped me at my office and I saw bro waiting for me at reception. Did he see Varun?I walked to him hastily,falthering.

He didn't speak anything just looked at me angrily.I think he just saw us both together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.7K 33
Hello guys, well many of you love the couple anuseena so i thought to write it. It just a different story , in this anubhav singh will have the posi...
30.4K 1.2K 35
The story is about a Student and a police officer fell in love with each other ❤️
22.1K 2K 25
This story is a arrange marriage story of preeran... which will be showing beauty of love in an arrange marriage... so do read the story...do vote am...
1.4M 171K 69
Yaduvanshi series #2 A second chance romance If you want to read a story which make your eyes weep and heart bleed but then make you giggle and shy...