secrets || bam || leondre dev...

By evaawilliamss

in which their secrets tear them apart. More

secrets || leondre devries
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]

[10]

4.3K 138 55
By evaawilliamss

Amy's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. I don't even remember what we were fighting about.

I stormed out of the house, not really because I wanted to find Leo, but more because I'm pretty sure the fight had woken the others up, and I didn't really want to face them right now.

I had been walking for about half an hour, when I realised that I haven't actually been to Zac's many times, and so I didn't know the area very well. In other words, I was lost. To make matters worse, I had left the house still in my pyjamas, and it was raining. I didn't even have proper shoes on.

I reached into the pockets of my pyjama pants, but then realised that I had left my phone on the kitchen counter. I couldn't even ring anyone to ask if they'd pick me up. Great.

After about an hour, I decided to give up on trying to find my way back to Zac's, and instead sat down on a wall. I probably looked homeless; wet hair, pyjamas, socks, and no phone, just sitting on the pavement.

Suddenly, I hearted the honking of a car horn. I looked up to see Charlie's car, but instead of Charlie in the drivers seat, it was Leo. He doesn't even have a licence yet.

Leo got out of the car, and ran over to me, taking off his coat, to wrap around me.

" What the hell are you doing?" He shouted over the sound of the rain.

" I got lost." I shouted back.

" Why did you even leave the house?"

" Because I didn't want to face the others after our argument." I admitted shyly.

" Come on, let's get you in the warmth." With that, Leo opened the passenger side of the car, and let me in.

" Are you driving me home?" I asked.

" Yeah."

" But you don't even have a licence."

" Well, I needed to find you. It was a matter of life or death."

" Oh."

It took about an hour to get back to my house. I didn't realise I had wandered so far. Leo got out of the car, and came to open my door for me. By now it was a bit sunnier outside.

" So, look. I'm sorry about earlier, I was being really stupid. You didn't even do anything wrong. It's just that, I thought if you didn't like my new friends, then you would stop talking to me, and I really don't want to lose you Amy. You mean so much to me." Leo blushed.

" It's alright Leo, I'm sorry for being so rude to Dolly."

" Daisy."

" Whatever." Leo laughed. I looked up, and realised that we were extremely close. So close that our lips could touch. And that's just what they did. After about 30 seconds, Leo pulled away.

" What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

" Amy, look, I'm sorry but... Daisy, she's, uh... she's my girlfriend."

With those words, my whole world stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 15 21
Twisted love with broken secrets
112K 2.2K 18
While JJ is evolving, Simon is slowly falling apart. --- It is up to JJ to fix what he broke.
832 18 20
When two sisters, Cana and Grace, become famous after performing at their cousin's concert, what adventures do they go on? what people do they meet...
935 165 41
"Yeah, I'm magic but you've gotta keep a secret" In which he's not natural blue