Precious (Justin Bieber as Ja...

Von jerry_imagines

"YOU DON'T OWN ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, pushing him away. He violent pinned me back against th... Mehr

*Before you read*
Chapter 1. - Views of love
Chapter 2. - Gabriel Edwards
Chapter 3. - The Sweet Smell Of Girls
Chapter 4. - Call me Jason
Chapter 5. - Take care
Chapter 6. - Are you scared yet?
Chapter 7 - Every time we touch
Chapter 8 - Don't hurt her
Chapter 9 - Who the hell are you?
Chapter 10 - Quick and Silent
Chapter 11 - Despair is a killer
Chapter 12 - The Music Box
Chapter 13 - A classic mistake
Chapter 14 - Bad
Chapter 15 - Bring me back
Chapter 16 - Chances & Choices
Chapter 17 - Black Lies
Chapter 18 - Differences
Chapter 19 - Unexpected
Chapter 20 - Hidden pain
Chapter 21 (again) - Grown up stuff
Chapter 22 - The hunt for Aphrodite
Chapter 23 - I need to know
Chapter 24 - He's going to take her
Chapter 25 - How to fake a first impression
Chapter 27 - A familiar stranger
Chapter 28 - I hate you, Jason McCann
Chapter 29 - Innocence
Chapter 30 - The four directions
Chapter 31 - Love & Lust
Chapter 32 - I'll always protect her
Chapter 33 - Puppeteer
Chapter 34 - Fuck stubbornness
Chapter 35 - Dirty Money
Chapter 36 - Coincidence
Chapter 37 - Dishonest
Chapter 38 - I can't do this
Chapter 39 - Every act has a consequence
Chapter 40 - The Plan
Chapter 41 - Injured
Chapter 42 - Goodbye my lover
Chapter 43 - Lost
Chapter 44 - Revenge
Chapter 45 - One last time
Chapter 46 - An uncertain feeling
Chapter 47 - Idalie's secret
Chapter 48 - Precious
A Special Thanks To

Chapter 26 - Challenged

145K 2.7K 1.8K
Von jerry_imagines

Christine's POV

We drove downtown and were talking all the way. Or actually I did.

"Jason come on, tell me. Who has gotten you into those clothes?” I giggled teasingly. Maybe Jason could fool my parents by showing up in that outfit, but he couldn’t trick me.

"Dakota, Gabriel and Geronimo.” He muttered, chewing on the inside of his cheek.

I slapped myself on my thighs and laughter. He looked offended down at me.

"No, no, don’t take it that way!” I laughed, and stretched my neck to kiss him.

"You look smoking good. It’s just so… different,” I smiled and had to make an effort, if I shouldn’t start laughing again. Jason had used time on this outfit, and it was flattering.

"Dakota said that all the girls were crazy about guys who did something out of themselves," he muttered and stopped the car. Oh, that’s why. He tried to get easy points. Nice try, Jason, nice try.

"Did he really say that?" I laughed and stepped out of the car.

Jason came over to my side of the car, and placed his hands on my hips.

"He's right,” I smiled, laying my hands on top of his. He smiled down at me and kissed my nose.

He was by placing small kiss everywhere on my face. I tried to take a step back, but he followed my steps, and pushed me up against the car.

"Jason!” I squealed, as he lifted me up and placed me on the car's hood.

He stood between my legs and pushed my back down to the car.

"Jason stop! Get me up!” I laughed and I tried to get up.

Jason stared smarmy down at me. He began to rub his c0ck against my vaglna.

"Jason!” I gasped in a laugh, and pushed him away.

"We’re going out on a date, not have sex.” I tittered and I took his hand. We stood in a dark parking lot. I would hate to be here alone, but I felt so safe when I was with Jason.

“I thought those things belonged together?” He whispered sexually in my ear.

I got chills down my back, when he spoke with that voice. Deep and raspy.

"Come on, it’s this way.” Jason said, and pulled me through the eerie, dark parking lot.

We came out on a street with lots of light, people and shops.

"It’s over here,” he smiled and took his arm around my waist. As we approached the restaurant, his hand was sliding further down, till it was squeezing my butt.

We stopped in front of a large glass door, where two doormen guarded. The sign above the door said ”Le Bon”.

"Le Bon?” I whispered to Jason. He smiled down at me. My mother and I had once eaten here. It was ruinously expensive.

Jason did a nod with his head to the doormen, and they opened the doors for us.

Inside the restaurant there was dark, but a giant chandelier lighted up the front of the restaurant. The bar to be exact. We walked up a few stairs, that first led to a cloakroom, where we afterwards passed another small staircase, that lead up to the restaurant. There were many people. But not just ordinary people. Luckily I had dressed myself up, ‘cause everyone else in here looked like a million.

"Don’t you want to sit?” Jason asked –as the gentleman he was tonight- and pulled out a chair for me.

I smiled at him and sat down.

A waiter came up to us with champagne and menus.

"What do you want?” Jason muttered and skimmed through the menu.

I almost fell down my chair, the moment I saw the prices.

“Jason, have you seen what these things cost?” I whispered quite shocked.

He looked up from his menu and smiled at me.

"Here," he said, reaching for my menu. I gave it to him and he placed it in front of me. He put my napkin down on the menu, so that it covered the prices.

"Now, choose what you want,” he said with a wry smile.

I slightly blushed and wrinkled my nose. I really liked gentleman Jason.

When we ordered the food, I couldn’t keep my questions inside anymore. My family wasn’t lower class, but I wasn’t used to all this luxury.

"Jason, your white Audi, my dress, this place,” I said and made a gestures toward restaurant.

"Where do you get all this money from?”

Normally I never talked about money. My father said, that you should keep that to yourselves; otherwise you could quickly get into trouble, if people found out that you are richer than they thought.

"I really make a packet on... you know.” He said and took a sip of his beer.

"How much?” I asked quietly and discreet.

"It depends on how much I work, you know. But we also get a lot of things from our boss, Mason...”

I could see his face tighten, as he mentioned the name Mason. "Is he... a gangster boss?” I whispered, learning across the table.

Jason laughed at me and nodded.

"You wouldn’t believe it when you saw him. But yes,”

We didn’t waited that long, before our food came.

"He remembered you. Defiantly.” The male waitress winked at Jason.

When we were ordering, Jason had ordered a course that wasn’t on the menu. But Jason had insisted that if only the waiter told the chef that it was Jason McCann who asked for the course, the chef would know who he was.

The plate was duck breast, vegetables and a white rolled thing. I didn’t quite know what it was, but it was very delicious.

I didn’t thought it would be this nice to have dinner with Jason. We talked a lot about the ballet casting, and Jason had opened up and told some stories from when he lived at the orphanages.

For dessert we had chocolate cake with strawberries and ice cream. I seriously orgasm just at the thought of the food we got.

As we were leaving, the chef came running out to us and hugged Jason.

"Ah, stupid little Jason!” He laughed and patted Jason on the back.

"You're getting so big and buff,” he smiled, talking with a French accent.

"Ah, and this must be Mrs. McCann? Very beautiful.” The French chef smiled at me, before hugging me.

I smiled at Jason, who smiled back.

"Christine Dion,” I smiled, as we pulled away from the hug.

"Alton Bon,” He winked at me. Although he was fat, old and small, he was very charming.

“You better give her a ring soon, Jason! She’ll not wait forever!” Alton exclaimed, and laid an arm around me. I giggled and looked down at the floor.

"We have to go now Alton, I’ll see you soon." Jason said embarrassed and pulled me over to his side.

"Ah, oui! I have to get back to la cuisine! See you soon my son. And miss Dion," Alton replied before he ran yelling back into the kitchen.

"Frenchmen,” Jason laughed and shook his head.

"He seems like a nice person,” I smiled and took Jason's hand in mine.

Jason's POV

As we drove home, I had my left hand on the steering wheel, and with my right held Christine’s hand.

"It's been an amazing night," She sighed, when we stopped in front of her house.

"Thank you.” Christine smiled and kissed me. I returned the kiss, and kept our lips together, for as long as I could.

She took her hands up in my hair and ran them through it.

 “I love you,” My girlfriend whispered against my lips.

"I love you too.” I muttered, and took a lock of hair behind her ear.

She stepped out of the car, but went over to my side of the car. I rolled down the window and looked up at her. She bent down and kissed my cheek.

"See you in a minute.” She whispered naughty.

I had parked the car further down the street, and hurried back to Christine's house.

I made sure they wouldn’t see me, as I sneaked along the outside of the house and went over to Christine’s bedroom window. She stepped into the room, the second I reached the window.

She hurried to open it, and I jumped into the room.

"You're so beautiful,” I whispered to her, when I had her in my arms again.

She leaned her head against my neck and began to unbutton my shirt. I pulled it off and sat her down on the bed. I pulled her dress up over her head and threw it to the side.

She turned us around, and sat down on top of me. Way too slowly, she opened up my belt. That girl was a tease. She pulled off my pants and threw them away from the bed. Christine bent down and kissed my V. She continued to place kisses until she reached my c0ck. I pulled her up to me and caressed her back. Her lips were quickly back to mine, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I quickly opened her bra and grabbed her breasts. She moaned against my lips, and I flipped us around, so I again was on top.

It was dark in the room. Only the dim light from a lamp lit our faces up.

She looked up at me, and stroked a finger down my cheek. Her green eyes twinkled in the glow of the lamp.

”Rudy, don’t!” She cried, afraid to scare us.

I shook my head and looked startled down on Christine.

"Jason?” I heard her whisper, but I was sucked back into my flashbacks.

"Is it because you hate me?” He screamed into her ears.

I tried pulling the door handle, but it was hard to reach. I kept pulling, but the door wouldn’t open.

" JASON! Stop right there, I can’t hear your mother moan my name.” He smiled, and thrust into her.

"Mom...” I whispered. Tears ran down her cheeks, as he hungrily assaulted her.

"Jason! Jason! Look at me, ” Christine said, and shook my head with her hands.

I looked down beneath the sheet and saw my naked body on top of hers. Had I raped her? Had I hurt her? I looked down at Christine. No, it had just been a nightmare.

Christine's POV

We had been so close to have sex, but suddenly Jason had stopped up like he was in a trance. It scared me. Jason looked me into the eyes. But instead of the flirty, fallow deer eyes were completely empty. His breath was fast and he was pale.

"Jason?” I tried again and wiped the sweat from his forehead away.

"Don’t touch me!” Jason whispered frightened and moved away from me.

I sat up alarmed, pulling the sheets over my breasts.

" What's wrong?” I whispered and crawled towards him. But frightened he moved away.

"Stop!” Jason hissed and I quickly moved away.

My heart started pumping faster. What on earth was wrong with him? Why was he suddenly acting so weird?

He was as petrified. Staring paralyzed down at the bed.

"Baby?” I asked and placed a hand on his leg.

With a quick movement, he took a tight hold on my wrist. I squealed in pain.

"You hate me, don’t you?” He suddenly said.

I shook my head. Tears was pressing behind my eyes. What on earth was going on?

Immediately he released my wrist, and looked wide-eyed at me.

"What's wrong with me,” He whispered to himself, and looked down at his hands. He looked lost at me and I saw a side of Jason, that he wouldn’t show anyone. The vulnerable, fragile Jason -there constantly was under the pressure of the dominant Jason.

As a little child he threw himself into my arms, and hid his face in my neck.

Jason's POV

"Rudy, ss-to-pp !” My mother cried in a moan.

"Higher baby, higher.” He moaned loudly, ignoring her pain.

Drip.

"Alex, get your brother out of here!” She screamed. He raised his upper body, and looked furiously down at her.

"I am the one giving commands in this house!” He shouted, and smacked her in her face.

Drip

Again,

Drip

And Again.

My tears ran down Christine's shoulder.

"Sorry," I whispered and sobbed. Christine caressed my back, by running her hands up and down my back.

With a sigh, she put her hands on my cheeks, and looked me deeply into my eyes. She was tearful too.

"I want you to tell me, what it is you keep as a secret.”

Christine read me like an open book. A large stone was lifted from my heart. She wouldn’t back out now, she was going to stay. She wanted to help me.

"He haunts me,” I whispered and pulled in the ends of my hair.

"In here.” I said, pointing to my head.

"Who?” Christine asked distraught and tilted her head.

"My father.”

Christine's POV

I looked at Jason through tear-filled eyes.

"Your father?” I whispered.

"It's all his fault!” Jason weep. ”His fault that I'm so psychopathic. That I’m evil! That I can’t take good care of you.”

"Shhhh,” I said calming and cradled him in my arms.

 He made ​​us look at it! But I didn’t wanted to, and she wouldn’t neither.” He continued to cry.

"JASON! Tell me what it is!” I said and grabbed his shoulders. I couldn’t stand, that he was crying, and that I had no idea what it was about, or what I could do.

"My father. He often raped my mother, and made ​​us look at it! He beat her up, Christine. Shouted at her, shouted at us. Every time we talked back, we got beaten up too. I pissed in mybed every night because I was afraid that he might come! How fucked up is that,” Jason cried.

"And now I’m just like him,” Jason snorted, and hid his face in his hands.

"That's not true!” I said loudly and moved Jason's hands from his face.

He looked broke.

"You will never be like him,” I whispered, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.

That's why Jason was like this. I didn’t agree that he was a psychopath, but according to his temperament... It was understanding that he was like that. If that's what he had seen throughout his childhood.

We sat and hugged for a long time, as Jason cried quietly down into my shoulder.

It was a shock to discover it. I had thousands of questions. Where are his parents now? Has he been to a psychologist? How long did it last? Who found out about it?

But I wouldn’t terrorize Jason with questions today, but he should have the opportunity if he actually wanted to talk about it.

"Is this something you want to talk about now?” I asked and wiped the tears from his face away.

He shook his head, and laid his head on the pillow.

I sat and stroked his back for a while until I could feel my eyes trying to close. I put the blanket over him and kissed his cheek.

I lay down and spooned him from behind. I cuddled my nose in his hair, and put my mouth up to his ear.

"Never think that you aren’t taking good care of me. I’ve never felt so loved before, Jason. Never.” I whispered, stroking his cheek.

I lay down and turned around so we were lying back to back. It didn’t take long for Jason, before he had turned around and had his arms around me.

Maybe Jason had a harder life than most people. Maybe not? He was certainly challenged. I took his hand in mine and kissed it. All I knew was that Jason had opened up for me now. He trusted me. He was letting me see the weak side of him. And maybe I was way too much in love, to see how dangerous it was.

‘Cause in the end of the day he would always be Jason McCann. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.7K 328 43
Some things you just can't run from - "I guess we're both pretty crazy." I chuckled. He smiled. His smile could literally light up New York City afte...
41.9K 716 17
He wants you, he'll get you. He's crazy? Yeah, a little. THIS BOOK IS MINE, AND IVE BEEN INSPIRED BY MANY. I DID NOT COPY EVERY WORD OF A BOOK. THI...
2.4M 103K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
376K 7.9K 21
-Very very very mature! -Sex scenes -Abusive Contact -Cussing Jason McCann isn't in a gang and doesn't kill people but when he gets his eyes on some...