Swindle. (Larry Stylinson)

By originallylarry

"Where is he?" Paul had an apologetic look on his face "I'm sorry Sir, I lost him." "You did what?" Harry im... More

one
two
three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
twenty four
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine ( last chapter)

Twenty five

4.8K 168 58
By originallylarry

Princess was fuming, this was the height! That tramp had definitely gone way too far this time! It was time to end this once and for all, how could Harry be this stupid anyway? Moving around with a guy like that who had no class, no upbringing or manners, just a pretty face. She'd heard from Zayn that they were actually co habiting with each other, wasn't that too soon? What was it with men these days? They saw a pretty boy and the next thing they lost all sense of reasoning?

Did Harry know who he really was? Where he'd come from? To Princess, the guy had gold digger written all over him, how could he be so blind?

Well she would help Harry regain his reasoning, but how? She and Zayn hadn't come up with anything tangible that would get him thrown out immediately, and Princess knew she needed a hat trick, something to tip the scales in her favour very fast and quickly.

Her intercom began to buzz and she stared at it, irritated like the device was the cause of all her troubles. Glancing at the caller screen, she saw it was the reception on the ground floor.

"Yeah?" She asked into the receiver.

"There's a visitor here who's requesting to know the whereabouts of Mr Tomlinson, I told him he's accompanied the boss on a trip but he wants more detailed info. What do you suggest?"

"Who's he to him?" She asked.

"Ummm, Let me ask " There was a short pause as Tess consulted with the person "fiancé, that's what he says. "

Princess literally felt her jaw drop. "What?"

"I said...." Tessy was about repeating herself.

"I know what you said," she cut her off "Just send him up to me." Wow, now this was what she needed, she smiled to herself, an ace up her sleeve finally. So the tramp even had a fiancé? Wow this was juicier than she'd ever expected.

**********

Maison stormed into his apartment, fuming, that ex-boyfriend of his didn't waste time at all, he was already getting really nice and cozy with the billionaire. He felt like the jealousy and anger was going to rip him into shreds.

He'd been appalled to have learnt that he'd accompanied him out of the country and without informing him too, he'd been calling his line for two days now without a response from him and had ended up making enquiries after him at the office.

He'd finally met with the irritating Princess, who had filled him with everything, telling him nasty stuff about Louis which he obviously knew were lies. He'd listened like he'd believed it all and had told her a few lies of his own.

That ever since Louis had gotten this job, he'd begun acting funny and had moved out of their house together. He'd so perfectly played the part of a lover who'd been jilted for someone else, and knew that Princess wouldn't wait to use this new found weapon against Louis. The lady was so petty, he placed her to be in her early thirties. Her hatred for Louis would be her undoing, he was quite sure about that.

After the brief meeting he'd found a renewed anger against Louis, he wasn't sure if he was angrier that he'd travelled with his boss or that he hadn't called him, was he taking his threats as a joke? He probably was. Well he would show him that he wouldn't mess with him and go scot free. The thing with Princess would be nothing compared to what he'd do to him, when he got back.

"Hey Babe," Brenda came into the sitting room with a
towel around her body, obviously just coming out of the bathroom. Her body still glistened with little specs of water and he felt himself go hard as the thought that she was Unclad save that little towel that could be pulled off with a simple tug.

The girl had a huge three bedroom duplex to herself but she preferred staying at his apartment. He wasn't bothered, she did indeed take good care of him. Love was a funny thing, such a wonderful feeling but when abused could fuel some dark emotions. He'd loved Louis to the death, they'd both loved each other but wrong doing on his part had sent them into this mess they all were in. He knew he'd been at serious fault cheating on Louis with Brenda but that didn't mean Louis should have slept with his boss instantly. The whole sh!t was just 'Crazy'.

"Hey." He replied her dropping on to the sofa.

"You don't look too good, what's the problem, babe?" She asked him coming closer.

"It's Louis, he travelled out of the country with his boss two days back, without informing me. Could you imagine his audacity? I'm just so angry right now. " He said fuming.

Brenda frowned, unconsciously tucking in the towel some more " So... are you angry he left with his boss or because you weren't informed?"

That was the same thing he'd been asking himself but he said this for Brenda's benefit " What do you think? He left without informing me, he's obviously taking my threat for granted." He said heatedly, he would just have to show him that he wasn't bluffing; he would really regret this action of his.

"Baby," Brenda approached him "You really need to relax and that's something you know I'm really great at." She knelt in front of him and began undoing his shirt buttons. Maison didn't stop her but instead smiled slyly.
"but you just had your bath," he said.

"I'll just have to have it all over again and perhaps this time, you could join me?" She asked going for his belt buckle now and some seconds later he was enveloped in the warmth of her mouth.

Laying back on the sofa, he let her perform her ministrations on him, putting Louis out of his mind, he would deal with him later.

********

Harry felt Louis snuggle closer into him in the back seat of the car as Paul drove them home, It was about six thirty a.m and they'd just landed. He was so tired, Beijing had been too much fun, so much to do in so little time coupled with the long flights and since this was the first time he was crossing so many time zones, the jet lag had gotten to him. He'd adjusted more easily to the jet lag since he was used to travelling but for Louis, all he'd done was sleep all through the sixteen hour flight back and was still asleep.

He smiled as he recalled all they'd been up to, Louis had the time of his life seeing things through virgin eyes. He'd never for once masked his awe at the sights, he'd been like a kid taken to Disneyland for the first time, all opened eyed and mouthed. He'd lost count of the number of times Louis said 'wow' and he'd taken so many pictures and videos, his sixteen gig memory card hadn't even been enough. Harry could swear he took at least five shots of anything he found interesting which was almost everything. Right from the airport, he'd dug out his camera and began snapping away. Louis had given tourist a new meaning.

Beijing was indeed a wonderfully crafted city with a lot of tourist sites, they'd only been to few as they'd been time strapped. After conducting his business and main reason for taking the trip visiting the factory and warehouse where most of the company's production and manufacturing was done, he'd taken Louis out on the town. On the first day, they'd managed to tour through the Forbidden City, the Schichahai lakes, Tienanmen Square and the Tower of Heaven and of course the great wall but the highlight of the day had been in the evening, when he'd gotten Louis to eat the famed 'Da Dong' restaurant's roast duck.

At first he'd been sceptical as he'd never had duck before, but he'd convinced him that it was way better than chicken, really crispy and he would love it with the pancakes that went along with it. Louis accused him of being a foodie who would eat anything but had finally decided to have a tiny taste and had been convinced, he'd eaten over half of the duck after that and then had begun complaining of a full stomach, of which he'd prescribed more walking to.

They'd gone on to watch the Beijing Opera, before visiting the Stadium designed as a bird's nest and then the National aquatics centre which was designed as a blue water cube, it had been an awesome sight to behold at night. He doubted Louis would ever be the same after all he'd seen.

The next day had been spent in the massive Oriental Plaza which housed the Grand Hyatt hotel they'd stayed in along with malls, boutiques, restaurants and even offices and serviced apartments. He'd made spa reservations the day before for the both of them knowing they would need the pampering especially after all that walk around the city the day before.

Louis had dozed off for a while after his massage and if he'd let him, he would have slept there the entire day and their flight was for two p.m. So he'd roused him awake and took him shopping at some of the boutiques in the plaza, he'd been reluctant to have stuff bought for him but he always engaged a sales clerk who saved him the trouble of cajoling him to try some stuff on and guessing they had the money to burn, would bring out things he knew would look good on Louis and by the look he saw on his face he'd been very much interested but too proud to take them.

Harry would threaten to pay for it all and that was when he would begin trying them on and picking what he liked best. They'd visited some high end retailers both local and international like Burberry, Coach and Chloe. Louis dragged him into the Guy Laroche store and had picked some shirts he thought would look good on him since he was hopeless at shopping for himself.

They'd barely had enough time left for lunch at a restaurant in the Sky avenue section while enjoying the Panoramic view of the plaza, before taking the limo back to the airport to take the jet back home.

Louis stirred again and seemed to begin humming to something, he listened closely and it sounded close to Ciara's 'Body Party' which was the song he'd been listening to repeatedly on his head phones on the plane.

He'd not understood how one could listen to one song on repeat, over and over again, didn't you get tired of it? Now the song was so ingrained in his head that he was singing it in his sleep.

"the things I wanna do to you....ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, My body's calling you..... ooh ooh ooh ooh" Louis was saying lowly and he smiled as his eyes met with Paul's on the rear mirror, he would be so embarrassed if he knew what he was doing.

Just before the flight had taken off he'd placed a call to his sister and had found out his mother's surgery had gone fine, she was in a stable condition and was recuperating. He'd breathed a visible sigh of relief and had been relaxed. Even if he didn't say it, Harry sensed that he wanted to see his mother, he would have to persuade him to take a short leave of absence from work and assure him it was really okay.

Harry watched him as he slept so peacefully, why did he affect him this way? Aside from his dazzling physical beauty, he was drawn to him as a person, he had a beautiful mind, was really intelligent and wasn't pretentious about anything.

He was so real but he'd noticed a hitch, he never seemed able to hold his eyes most of the time, he always chose to look away. At first he'd attributed it to shyness but now he wasn't so sure anymore, he didn't want to begin thinking he was keeping some things from him, he wanted to trust him completely.

He remembered the work that had gone into getting him to agree to dating him, he'd practically had to beg him and he'd assumed he'd finally gotten through to him but could all this be an act? If it was an act, what was he intending to gain from it? It couldn't be material things, he practically had to beg or threaten him to accept whatever he bought for him so it couldn't be that.

Shaking himself he decided to put those thoughts from his mind, doubt was one of the little foxes that brought down a relationship. He decided that until he had a better cause to become suspicious, he wouldn't bother himself with negative thoughts.

Louis phone began buzzing in his hand bag, the damn thing had such an annoying ringtone and on vibrate it even buzzed more annoyingly. It woke him up, he looked at him disoriented "Whats that?"

"Your phone." Harry told him.

"Oh." he went for it in his hand bag, still slow and groggy, he felt quite sorry for him. The melanin pill he'd taken prior to take off to help reduce the effects of the jet lag hadn't seemed to help him much.

He finally got the phone but the call had gone off, just as he was about keeping the phone back, the call came in again. He glanced at the screen, hissed and switched it off, throwing it back into the handbag.

Harry guessed he had an idea who it could be but why in the world would his ex boyfriend be calling at barely Seven a.m in the morning? He didn't bother asking him who the caller had been, instead he let him snuggle into him again as he resumed the humming.

"Boy you should know that your love, is always on my mind, I'm not gonna fight it, I want it all the time....."

***********

Louis checked himself out in the floor length mirror in Harry's walk in closet and nodded, he did look good, no, he looked hot! Sampling some of the outfits he'd bought from his trip, he looked so fashion forward in the black 'Chloe' P-leather leggings and black sequined tank that hugged his curves, the outfit showed off his curves so beautifully.

He was sure heads would turn at the sight of him, which was exactly what he was going for. This would be the first time he would be meeting Harry and Gemma's friends and he knew he had to look the part. The trip and shopping for high end over priced top brand outfits had come just in time, he'd had some interesting and nice clothes before but he knew these rich kids could smell designer brands a kilometre away.

He'd been awed every time they had stepped into a shop, the size of it, the clothes and then of course the price tags. After a while of reluctance at taking the things Harry had been purchasing for him, he'd finally given in and gone with the flow knowing there was nothing he could do about it. He was hell bent on shopping for him, so he'd let him and had also dragged him into some stores and forced him to do a little shopping for him self.

All in all, the trip had been wonderful, it had been an awesome experience, one he knew he might never even forget for the rest of his life, he was indeed happy that he'd agreed to go with Harry.

He wished he could share the experience with his friends Demi and Pez but they were still on wrong terms.

He knew all he had to do was make a call to either one of them and the rift would have ended but he would then need to explain that he was living with Harry and he had a strong idea how they would take it. They would definitely not approve him staying with him especially Demi who never hid her opinion, she would instead ask him to move back in with them and that wouldn't go well with the plans he had.

he didn't want another argument to ensue between them so it was better to hold off on making up till he could finish this thing with Maison.

Putting finishing touches to his make up, he stared at the finished look on his face and decided he would seriously stun at the party, no trace of the jet lag he was going through, showed. Maybe it was the pill he'd taken or maybe he was well rested but he was indeed feeling way better now.

Harry had let him sleep undisturbed until about four p.m when Gemma had come running into the house screaming and elated at the car her parents had gotten her, it was a custom Range Rover Autobiography which Louis had not yet seen but he'd heard everything about it from Gemma while he'd been groggy with sleep.

Gemma had been dragging him to go take a look at it when Harry had intervened telling him Louis was tired and barely awake but he would see it later at the party and Gemma had reluctantly let him go while Louis had smiled his gratitude to him and decided to get up and begin preparing for the party that evening at the Dome.

They'd actually rented the whole poolside for the party; Louis didn't want to know how much had gone into making that happen on a Saturday. The way the Styles's spent money was crazy.

The room he and Harry had shared at the Grand Hyatt in Beijing had been something else entirely. State of the art décor didn't even begin to qualify the room, just out of this world.

He doubted he could ever get used to this kind of luxurious lifestyle, it was just too much for his poor self to understand. Harry had practically dragged him into high end shops whose price tags had raised his eyebrows but Harry hadn't even blinked, paying for everything he'd picked, Jewellery, high fashion clothes, shoes and perfumes.

He wasn't used to this level of pampering, Maison had gotten him the occasional gift once in a while and he had appreciated it whenever he did, but this was another thing entirely, he'd had to begin wondering if he was trying to buy his love, but somehow he knew the reply to his own question. He was definitely not buying his love but just showing him how he felt for him. It was the way he knew how, he guessed.

He had to admit he was now falling for him, not because he was overly generous, material things didn't hold much for him but because he seemed to genuinely care for him.

Louis knew he shouldn't let this happen, he couldn't fall for him and he'd been steeling himself, holding himself back but it was getting harder everyday. The guy was so into him, he never missed a chance to touch and hold him, kiss him or tell him he was the most beautiful person he'd ever known, how couldn't he fall for him? He was afraid things could get really complicated really soon.

Suddenly he heard a heavy sound like a power bike's engine, coming closer till it stopped downstairs, he walked out to the veranda adjoining the room to see a very impressive looking black power bike parked downstairs with its owner, Harry dressed to the hilt in biker outfit, coming off it.

"Hey Sexy!" Louis called down to him thinking he looked really good in the leather jacket and protective gear, he looked up smiling.

"You like?" Harry asked spreading his arms for his appreciation.

"Really hot!" he shouted back at him nodding.

He laughed "Thanks, so do you, are you done yet?"

"Yeah." Louis replied, "I'll be right down."

"bring along a jacket because it will get chilly later at night."

"Alright," Louis said leaving Harry's room and going down to his, he heard his phone ringing and ran toward it, goodness only knew how long it had been ringing for.

"Hello?" he asked not bothering with the caller ID.

"Louis, I swear you're trying my patience." The voice on the other end shouted angrily.

"Maison," he said, well, he should have known. he'd not picked any of his calls in the morning.

"You think I'm playing with you, right? You think I'm bluffing, isn't it? You're not taking my threat seriously, are you? If you were, you would never have left the country with your rich boyfriend without telling me. Now, if you don't meet me out here in five minutes, I swear I'm going to him with what I have."

Louis took in a deep breath, "Maison." he started calmly,
"I cant meet with you now, Styles and I are going out."

" Tell that to the birds, I want you out here in five minutes."

"Maison," he couldn't help but raise his own voice, why was he being so unreasonable? "Did you hear what I said?"

"Five minutes, Louis!" and the line went dead.

"sh!t!" Louis spat.

"Hey, everything okay?" he turned around to see Harry in the doorway of his room.

"Yeah, how long have you been there?"Louis asked.

"I just came in. It was taking you quite a while getting your jacket."

"Yeah, I'll just get it now." he said moving over to the ward robe, he remembered putting it up not too long ago. There was still loads of unpacking to do in the room, the new things he'd bought were now added to his previous stuff and the room was now even more cluttered.

He made a mental note to get through with it compulsorily the following day. He found the jacket and turned to see Harry watching him in a strange way.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing." Harry replied handing him a helmet "Let's leave."

Louis followed behind him, not liking the look he'd seen, he began wondering just how long he'd been standing in the doorway to the room and how much he'd heard him say over the phone.

************

Maison shook his head as he saw the two love birds zoom off on the power bike that came out of the heavily fortified gates. He felt his heart cringe painfully, Louis seemed to be enjoying himself with this guy, he hoped he didn't get too comfortable with him. He knew what he had with him would never last, since it was based on lies, secrets and blackmail.

He was only with him because he'd pushed him to him in order to get the money he needed to get Brenda off his back, he hoped he remembered that.

Afraid that he was enjoying this new lifestyle too much and was beginning to think he'd only been bluffing, he planned to do something now that would get him to think again and realise just how serious he was about this thing. It was already Saturday, he wondered how he'd make up 50 thousand by Monday.

He had changed his mind on accepting money from him, he didn't like the trail it always left. He'd come up with something better after taking one look at the Range Rover that had left the compound earlier being driven by a young lady whom he knew to be the rich guys sister.

When he was done here, he was going to join the party people at the dome where it was being held, that info had come from the jealous P.A, when she'd told him they would be back in time for it. So he would get to the party and let Louis know about the change of plans. He smiled as he thought about it, he already knew what he would think about his idea but he didn't care.

Louis had no choice in the matter, as far as he was concerned it was already a done deal, he knew what he wanted and he was going to get it for him.

He was really enjoying being such a thorn in Louis's butt, he would do everything he could to make him regret jumping into the guy's bed.

Getting out of the car, he picked the envelope in the back seat and made his way to the gates of the rich boy's estate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 53.1K 51
18+ / Very Mature "Madison." "I need you." My voice is thick with emotion, quivering slightly at the thought of rejection. I didn't know if Harry wan...
9.6K 311 40
"Get out before I do something wrong." I said my voice hard and cold. I saw her stumble back a little before she took the support of the side table...
2K 79 18
A love that got so toxic. "What are we doing here Harry? Liam? For fucks sake!" "Louis. Calm down. We're concerned about you two." "Aren't we on a hi...
317K 9K 25
(top!louis - shy!harry) "You confuse me." Harry said, looking over at Louis. - "It's because you are so fcking amazing and I don't want to scare you...