Examples

Oleh R5auraforever17

Vanessa Marano and Riker Lynch are the oldest out of their siblings, so they should be the examples, right... Lebih Banyak

Affections and Injections
Who's Potter and Who's hotter?
Suprises and Lies
Shockers and Blockers
Cakes and Fakes
Admitting and Sitting
Interrupting and Admitting
Hiding and Confiding
Cheating and Beating
Making out and Finding out
Shocks and Knocks
Trying and Spying
Making up and Sup
More spying and more denying
About time and What else is there to rhyme?
Who's on the phone? and Who feels alone?
Say what? And getting caught
Forever Unknown or Forever Alone
Lisa's suprise and the Sunrise
Green hair and tricks that aren't fair
Shockers and Eye Lockers
Sighing and relying
Delirious and curious
Dates and mates

Examples

1.3K 11 0
Oleh R5auraforever17

Vanessa Marano and Riker Lynch are the oldest out of their siblings, so they should be the examples, right?

They love how their families love each other, but why can't they choose to love?

Oh yeah, because Vanessa has a strong wall which is held up like she has to fight the whole world by herself. Riker is similar. They don't know the true meaning of family, do they?

Riker says that anything that falls gets broken, so in order not to receive heart break, he shouldn't fall in love. Yet, he doesn't know that not everything breaks, e.g. true love...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
63.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...