Affections and Injections

Laura's pov

"Hey Ratboy!" I was sitting on the sofa watching T.V.

Ratliff jumped down from the last step. I laughed at him making a big deal of the jump.

He smiled at me before running off to God knows where.

I continued to watch 'Friends'.

He went into the kitchen and grabbed a packet of crisps and strolled back upstairs.

Ross came downstairs right after. He jumped onto the sofa and plopped himself next to me.

He cuddled me and nibbled my ear.

"Gross! Ross! Stop that! Ew! That's disgusting!" He chuckled sending shivers down by spine.

He then started kissing me literally EVERYWHERE on my face.

He stopped but then quickly restarted.

"Oops, I missed a spot." G-R-O-S-S.

"Aw, you two are so sweet." Vanessa surprised me:I didn't realise she was watching the whole scene that Ross created.

She sat down on the sofa on the left of us.

"Hey, Laura, do you want to-

Ross was cut off by Vanessa.

"Hold on! You can't get married before I get a boyfriend, at least." Talk about jumping to conclusions.

I felt myself turn bright red, "Vanessa!"

Ross giggled, "I wasn't going to propose."

A slight bit of sadness was added to my emotions. Perhaps Ross sensed this as he turned his back on Vanessa and said, "Not yet, anyway." He winked, flirtatiously.

I giggled.

"Anyway, Vanessa, if you want that to be the case, then you better hurry up."Ross added.

I rolled my eyes while Vanessa laughed, "Someone is eager."

I blushed, again.

"I was going to say, Laur, do you want to go to Starbucks?"

"Sure. Hey Ness? Why...why not...why don't you don't you ask Riker out?"I pondered aloud.

Her face turned crimson.

"I don't like him like that!"

Just then Riker pooped in. Haha, I'm joking. He popped in. Oopsies! Ha..no? Ok.

"Who don't you like?"Riker asked. [concerned is he? concerned he is]

"Um, no-one."She panicked. Soon she was out the door. "Bye guys! I'm going to my friend's house now!"

"Riker you should really ask her out!"

"What?!"

"Vanessa. You. Together."

"No! I don't like her like that!" He said but then mumbled, "Because she doesn't like me like that."

"Maybe she does."

He looked up. He just stared at me with curiosity. "Maybe..."

Ross didn't like his intent stare but I knew he was just deep in thought. He coughed.

Riker broke out if his daze. He raced upstairs.

Vanessa's pov

I've been injected with love and confusion. Ugh!

Maybe I do like Riker.

No, I dont.

Ok, I know who I do like.

I like- Bang!

A/N

The first chapter! RAURA! It's not very good but here it is. Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING FOR MY OTHER STORIES!

Yeah, I just had to.

😘 I'll update soon!