JC's Way (BxB)

By OTMaraj

90s BxB book! Take a read and see if you like! 💛 More

In Ninety Five
Gain Interest
Making Moves
Straighten Out
Let It Begin
Summer '95 Intro
Just Don't Mix
Stay Plotting
Watch The Stars
The Feelings
Super Mario
Back To Work
It's Sonnie Out
Cops & Robbers
The Fresh Prince
Cotton Candy
Is It Denial?
Everybody Wins
Strawberries
Chicken Pasta
What To Do
Break The News
It's A Wrap
Thank You 💛
GUAP (BxB)
The Right Pryce 3 (BxB)

Work Of Art

9.9K 379 712
By OTMaraj

Chris POV 🏫

"Jesus, I'm so glad the year is almost over. I can't stand y'all...." Our teacher, Mrs. Bricks said as she turned on her mini fan, that's sitting on her desk.

"The feeling is definitely mutual, Mrs. Bricks. We can't stand you either!" A student responded, causing the rest of us to chuckle.

"It's always the one's failing who have the loudest mouths." She responded before taking a sip out of her cup.

After the laughter died down, I looked to my left and noticed Swait drawing something in his notebook.

I took this time to admire him and think about what him and I could be, if I would just stop messing around with other people and try to get serious with him.

"Chris!" Mrs. Bricks said, breaking my trance from Swait. I immediately noticed most of the class looking at me.

"Yes?" I responded

"Did you hear me?"

I almost lied and said yeah but I decided to keep it real and tell the truth. "No, I didn't hear you... What did you say?"

"I asked if Swait had something on his face. You were staring at him for quite sometime...." She said, kind of embarrassing me as some of the class giggled.

I glanced over at Swait and we held eye contact for a split second until he broke it by putting away his notebook.

After awhile, the bell rang meaning class is finally over. After I gathered all of my belongings I made my way into the hallway and spotted Swait by his locker. I decided to make a move.

Swait POV

I closed my locker and noticed Chris walking up to me. "Hey Swait, I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't staring at you in class. I don't want you thinking I'm weird or anything like that" he said with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh good because I was calling you all types of weird, in my head." I said

"Yeah Mrs. Bricks was tripping. But anyway, I did notice you drawing...." he said

Yeah, it's what I do in my spare time. I'm trying to become an artist for my career. I really have a passion for art. I love it so much...." I responded, kind of shocked that he even cares.

"Wow, that's amazing. I'm sure you'll be a great artist."

I smiled a little. "Thanks. What about you? Do you like art?"

"Oh, of course!"

"Really? What's your favorite work of art?"

"My Mom's Sunday dinner." He said with a smile.

I shook my head while letting out a light laugh and proceeded to walk to my next class, with him walking beside me.

"So, anyway Swait...."

"Yes?"

"I actually wanted to ask you something since it's been on my mind for the longest time...."

"How long?"

"Like a year...."

"And you're just now asking me about it?"

"Well, it's complicated. More complicated than you think...."

"Ok well ask away...." I said, waiting for him to ask the question.

"Well I was wondering if you'd like to-" he was cut off my some girl walking up to him and gently getting a grip on one of his bookbag straps.

"Last night was so good, Chris. We should do it again tonight, my parents won't be home...."

He looked at me and I continued looking at him, waiting for him to answer her so he can ask me what he has to ask me. But then again, it's probably something that's not even important....

"Chris, I gotta go. I'll catch up with you later, ok?" I said, after becoming impatient.

He sighed and nodded his head, then I proceeded to go on about my day.

EJ POV 🌗

Princeton closed my science textbook and got on top of me, straddling me.

"Babe did you know that atoms-"

He cut me off by saying "Yeah, I don't care EJ. But what I do care about right now is having a little bit of fun with you before your parents get home." He said as he leaned down and started kissing on my neck and lips.

"Yeah but they should be home in about 10 minutes, and knowing how we get down, there isn't much we can do in that time."

"Shhh. Just relax and let me do my thing for you...." he said.

He tried to remove my shirt but I was putting up a fight, not lifting my arms so he couldn't be successful.

"Come on, what are you doing?" He asked

"No, Princeton. We don't have enough time to be doing all of this...." I said, scared about what would happen if my parents caught us in mid-action.

He didn't respond. Instead he just looked at me until he furrowed his eyebrows and asked "Are you cheating on me?"

"What? No! It's just you know I like to finish when we start doing our thing. I don't like when we're left unsatisfied."

He quivered a little and bit his lip. "I don't care about all of that right now. I just want you. Even if it's just for a few minutes...."

I looked at what time it is and thought about what time my parents usually get home. I did the math in my head....

"Ok we have 6 minutes." I said, making him smile.

We both leaned in and it didn't take long for our kiss to intensify as the passion took over.

I let him remove my shirt and my hands immediately gripped and squeezed his ass, causing him to get more horny.

I removed his shirt and unbuckled his pants, then he leaned down and started kissing me from my lips and continued going down, leaving kiss trails until my pants got in the way, blocking him from going down any further.

I bit my lip as he wasted no time unbuckling my pants and taking them off. He licked his lips at the sight of my print as he couldn't wait to reunite with it.

"Elijah, we're home!" My parents said from downstairs, as they made their way in.

Damn, they're home a little earlier than usual.

Princeton groaned and got off of me before I quickly put my shirt and pants on.

"Ok, I'm coming!" I said loud enough for them to hear me.

"I wish...." Princeton mumbled.

I looked at him. "Stop it. I'll be back up in a few ok?"

"Yeah, I know the routine...." he said as put his shirt on.

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and made my way downstairs.

Broderick POV 🌑

JC walked me to the front door so I can leave and go home. I stepped outside then turned back around to face him.

"I'll see you in the morning...."

He smiled. "Of course. It's the only thing that actually motivates me to get up nowadays...."

I chuckled but in the back of my head I'm thinking about how these next couple of days could be the last of us being together.

"I can't wait to spend summer with you...." he said

I smiled. "Last summer was great...."

"And this one should be even better. Or atleast I hope it'll be...."

I nodded my head then stepped up to give him a kiss goodnight.

He blushed and I began walking to my car as he proceeded to completely go back in the house and close the door.

Once I finally made it home I walked in and my Dad immediately jumped up in excitement.

"Guess what son?" He said

"Your job is relocating you...." I said, already knowing the answer just from his excitement.

He's been wanting to get out of California for the longest time and now it looks like it's finally happening.

Good for him, I guess.

"Yup, you're right! We're moving to New York!!!"

Now this really shocked me. "Hold up, what!? New York!? All the way over there!?"

"Yup were getting the hell out of here in a few more days!"

I couldn't even fake excitement even if I tried. The only thing on my mind right now is JC and how I'm gonna have to tell him what's going on....

😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 4K 22
New drama brings one hell of a ride to this series! 🍿
209 3 13
*not the official book cover* Just read and see 🙂
297K 10.8K 31
Don't blush. It will just make you look sweeter... Whack! Smack! Slap! Xavier That sound has always made my heart flutter. Especially after a fateful...
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.2M 171K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...