Liam Dunbar Imagines

By NoNameHoes

Liam Dunbar is the definition of sexy. More

When They Meet
Meeting Officially
Hanging Out
Flirting
When He Gets Jealous
When You Get Jealous
When He Asks You Out
When You Embarrass Yourself
When He Embarrasses Himself
The Date
When You Get Bit
First Kiss
His and Your Turn Ons and Kinks
Getting Mad
Old Friends
Turning You On
Turning Him On
Anchor
Nightmares
Awkward Moment
Weekend
He Got Hurt
Breaking Up
Getting Her Back
Forgiving Him
Full Moon
Sneakers
Drunk
NO!
Family Problems
Captured
SPECIAL THANKS
Life Secrets

Trying To Prove You're Over Him

2.1K 25 0
By NoNameHoes

Shawna

I walked to the park with my friend, Tal, and I knew Liam was going to be here because Tal and Mason are helping me get back at him. I wore something I knew would catch his eye, and Tal's.

I walked over to a bench and sat down with Tal. I felt Liam's eyes burn onto my skin as Tal and I talked.

"I need to go talk to her." I overheard Liam say with my wolf hearing.

"I don't think she wants to talk to you, dude." Mason said to him.

I looked at the ground then back at Tal, feeling a sharp pain in my chest.

"Has any girl ever hurt you?" I asked Tal. "I mean, relationship wise." I heard Liam growl.

"I've never been cheated on, if that what you mean."

"It hurts more when they're your first of basically everything." I frowned and paused before saying, "So that's why I'm going to approve of your next girlfriend." I joked, trying to ease the tension.

"Shawn, I'm so sorry." Liam said and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry he did that to you." Tal said then he stood up and picked a flower from a bush then handed it to me. I smiled and smelled it. It actually smelt sweet.

"Its fine, but it'll be a while before I start dating again." I stood up as well and looked at Liam for a split second.

"Shawn. Please forgive me." I shook my head then left with Tal by my side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 39K 167
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
404K 11.9K 100
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
115K 478 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!