A Strong Love {Reader x Marsh...

By HelloNowRead

After a mistake, you travel to the land of AAA. #7in #adventuretime More

A Strong Love {Reader x Marshall Lee}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not A Chapter (but read)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
ATTENTION !!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
SURPRISE!!!!
Hiiiii

Chapter 7

11.7K 427 150
By HelloNowRead

Marshall P.O.V.

As night comes I can't Wait to visit y/n tonight. I plan on telling her how I feel. It's been at least 2 weeks since that kiss we had and I started to have dreams of her. The one I had recently got out of hand. We were close to having.... um...Tier 15. When I woke up I had a morning surprise. My "business" was like wood. And that same day I saw Y/n.

Flashback

I float out my house and roam around with my umbrella protecting my skin.
"Marshy!"
I turn to see Y/n running to me with Fi by her side. She was wearing a pair of bleached shorts with a red tank top and red sneakers. The dream I had ran through my head and blush instantly comes to my cheeks.
"Hey Fi. H-Hey y/n."
"Is Marshall... blushing!"
"He is!"
They burst into a laughing fit and I scuff at my shoes as I constantly look to y/n. Enjoying her laugh and smile even if she's making fun of me.

Flashback Over

Ever since that, its been awkward being near y/n. All of a sudden there's a knock on my door. I open it to see Fi soaking wet, its raining. When did it start raining?!
"Fi? What are you doing here?"
"It's y/n."
"Where is she?"
I ask with nervousness on my voice.
"The castle. Marshall we have to go. Now!"
As soon as that's said, I grab her a fly out my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 41 12
You are the new girl in school,you meet Marshall Lee,the Vampire king... You are the gangster,he the bad boy. But What happends when you two go on a...
50.3K 620 13
There will be a few mistakes so please forgive me about that but for now enjoy the imagine
125K 11.5K 164
If you were given seven chances to save your loved one...will you do it? Tryst falls to her death from The Efil Bridge. Assuming she committed suicid...