My heart beats for you (Micha...

By Pengu_Cub

This story is about a girl named Mina, who is from Japan, attending one of the universities in Seoul Korea. S... More

The Guesthouse
First day of the semester
I think I have a crush on her
Okay.. This is awkward
I am longing for her
I didn't know that my heart could beat that fast
The Kiss
It was a mistake?
Omo what is this feeling?
Introducing my bestfriend
1 to 10 - 10!
Jungyeon's Ex
Being clingy is my forte
I just want to be with you
What should I do?
Hi there..
Hmmm..?
Why aren't we talking?
Are you just dumb or thoughtless?
I miss you, Goodnight
Chaeng oppa
How did I not notice that?
Like a fool
JungMo's Scheme
I'll go to you
Shy shy shy
That's what I like
Jigeumbuto I'll make you love me
A Day as Happy as Today
My heart beats for you | Book 2

Truth or Dare

13.8K 514 320
By Pengu_Cub

As Mina went into the room where JungMo couple and Chaeng were in, Chaeng turned to see who was coming. In fact, she didn't know that Momo and Junyeon had secretly asked Mina to come. As she saw the person came in, their eyes met. Their eyes locked together. Chaeng was really suprised to see her, the girl who she missed a lot.

Mina POV
.........'Chaeng oppa?' I almost didn't recognize Chaeng with her short black hair. Oh My God, I couldn't believe that Chaeng is so handsome and more cuter with short hair that I called her Chaeng oppa myself. I felt happy to see her actually and I really hoped that we could talk again.

Chaeng POV
'Mina...? Why she's here? I didn't really expect to see her. What should I do???? Damn you ostrich!!' I thought to myself. I knew that were Jungyeon and Momo's doing. Okay...this is going to be awkward. I don't think I could even look her in the eyes. How could I talk to her after what I've said to her. Arghhhh!!

No one POV
Mina thought it might be uncomfortable for Chaeng if she sits next to her so she sat a bit afar from Chaeng. They just didn't talk again which makes it even more awkward than before. Out of nowhere, Jungyeon then grabbed the microphone and began to sing a song Shape of You - Ed Sheeran alone because she wanted to dedicate a song to her girlfriend.

"I'm in love with the shape of you,
We push and pull like a magnet do,
Although my heart is falling too,
I'm in love with your body,
and last night you were in my room and now my bedsheets smell like you,
Every day discovering something brand new,
I'm in love with your body"

Jungyeon sang as she was looking at Momo. Momo was blushing. Mina and Chaeng were just sitting there silently, there was a big gap between their seats. 'Okay this is....awkward' Mina talked to herself. After Mina sat down, they couldn't even look each other in the eyes. Mina's mind goes blank.

"Why aren't you guys talking?" Momo suddenly asker Mina and Chaeng. Both Mina and Chaeng were just smiling without having to say anything. Momo then nudged Jungyeon's elbow again to start the mission. Haha

"Hmm why don't we play Truth or Dare????" suggested Jungyeon all of a sudden

"Great! Let's!" Momo responded

Without even waiting for Mina and Chaeng's answer, Jungyeon and Momo has already decided to play the Truth or Dare game.

"I'll go buy something first, wait for me" said Jungyeon and left the room. After she went out, she came back to the room after few minutes with cans of beer and an empty bottle on her hands.

"What should be the rules, Jungyeon-ah?" asked Momo

"Well, it's simple.. I'll first spin this empty bottle and if the bottle points at you, you've to choose either Truth or Dare. BUT if you couldn't or fails to answer the truth or do the dare, then just drink half a can of beer as the penalty. How does that sound?" explained Jungyeon

"Who's the one going to say what's the question or the dare?" asked Momo

"The first one to say something after that person chooses Truth or Dare.." Jungyeon responded

Mina and Chaeng were still silent. They didn't have any choice and couldn't refuse the game anyway. So the four of them started to play the game. Junyeon started to spin the bottle. All of them wish that the bottle won't point at them.

"YAAHH WHY ME???" the bottle pointed at Momo. Straightaway without any doubt she chose Truth. Jungyeon instantly asked Momo, to tell about her most unforgettable moment.

"HAHA such an easy question. My answer is when Jungyeonnie confessed to me!" Momo answered. Jungyeon's face was turning red after hearing her answer. Then it was Momo turn to spin the bottle, which it was then pointing at Mina. Mina was clueless but she still chose Truth. JungMo couple signalled each other smiling as they heard Mina chose Truth.

"Are you taken?" asked Jungyeon. In instant, Mina answered "No, I'm not taken yet". Chaeng, she was really happy after hearing Mina's answer. Well of course, she didn't show it..she didn't want to make it obvious. Mina then spun the bottle and it pointed at Jungyeon. Jungyeon chose Dare right away. Jungyeon is sure daring. Chaeng wanted to dare her but she gave Momo the chance.

"Act like a gorilla for 10 seconds!" said Momo while laughing. Everyone was laughing too except Jungyeon.

"Yah Moguri! why are you being mean to me?? TT" replied Jungyeon, but she still acted like a gorilla in front of them. Jungyeon then spun the bottle. And it was pointing at Mina again. This time, she chose Dare. They all gasped hearing that. Jungyeon was really surprised with Mina's answer, she looked at Chaeng..and Chaeng gave her the-what-look.

"Choose anyone here and dance with her" said Momo without any hesitation. Mina is a shy person, how would she dance just like that... 'Umm what should I do? ah I don't know anymore, it's better to just drink' Mina talked to herself. After few seconds had passed, Mina was still not doing anything..

"You got 5 seconds left Mina! 5 4 3 2 1" counted Jungyeon. Mina failed to do the dare so she had to drink at least half a can of beer. Momo gave her a can of beer and Mina drank it. Mina then spun the bottle. The bottle was pointing at Chaeng this time. YAASSSS. Jungyeon and Momo were glad that the bottle was pointing at Chaeng. Chaeng chose Dare.

"Choose anyone here and kiss her" teased Jungyeon. Chaeng was dumbfounded. 'Ahh this ostrich must be kidding me. Is she daring me to kiss Mina? right here? for real?!' Chaeng said to herself and she glared at JungMo. They were happy and satisfied seeing Chaeng's cute reaction.

"I'll just do the penalty!" said Chaeng and she grabbed a can of beer and started drinking 'em. She would rather kiss nobody at that time because she didn't dare to kiss Mina, although she wanted to. After that, Chaeng spun the bottle and the bottle pointed at Momo. Momo chose Dare. 'Revenge time!' Chaeng smirked.

"Spend the next round sitting on someone's lap" said Chaeng in instant. Momo chuckled at Chaeng's weak dare.

"Yah that's not a dare. I could even sit on Jungyeon's lap all day~~" Momo accepted the dare and she sat on Jungyeon's lap and started to spin the bottle again and it was pointing at Mina.

"Again???! hmm I'll choose Truth this time" said Mina while covering her face.

"How was your first kiss?" asked Momo while giving an evil smile to her

Both Mina and Chaeng were gulping. They suddenly recalled the first kiss they had together. That was the first kiss for Chaeng but Chaeng was unsure if that was Mina's first kiss. 'My first kiss...was with Chaeng. Yes that was my first kiss ever. I was the one who kissed her but I don't know how to describe that..sighhh I think I'll just drink then..' she sighed to herself

"I'll just drink..." said Mina and as she was about to grab another can of beer, Chaeng snatched it away. She drank it for her stead.

"Wooooooah Chaeng is Mina's Black Knight" teased Jungyeon and Momo

Chaeng knew that Mina's alcohol tolerance is very low. She's afraid that Mina's going to do something again so she drank the beer on behalf of Mina. Morever, according to Mina she said she might kiss someone again if she's drunk. Mina, who was looking at Chaeng at time felt impressed. Mina knew Chaeng remember about the kiss they had.

"Gomawo..." said Mina to Chaeng. Chaeng just smiled.

Just like that they've been playing. Luckily, nobody got drunk at that time. As it was getting late, all of them parted their ways and began to leave.

Jungyeon and Momo walked along the street holding hands. Momo then said something..

"Jungyeon-ah, don't you think Mina likes Chaeng? I can't seem to read that girl's mind"

"Me neither. I can't seem to figure out what's in her mind. But let's just hope they would date each other haha" said Jungyeon

While on the other hand, Mina and Chaeng walked themselves back to the guesthouse. It was silence. They were still awkward to each other. Mina actually had a lot of questions in mind that she would like to ask Chaeng but she's afraid that Chaeng would ignored her again. Thus, till they reached their room, nobody was talking.

(At the guesthouse)
Mina and Chaeng still weren't talking to each other despite they miss each other so much. Mina who didn't have the courage to start the conversation and Chaeng on the other hand doesn't want to make her feelings obvious.

Mina POV
Hmm I thought we would talk with each other as we went home together. I really want to know why she still acted cold towards me. She said she misses me but why aren't both of us talking? She becomes my black knight even. Argh this is really breaking my heart.

No one POV
They just silently takes turn to take a shower. Mina took a shower after Chaeng finished showering. While Mina was taking shower, Chaeng who sat down on her bed was in deep thought. 'I should do something...' she thought to herself. After few minutes, Mina finally finished taking shower. She then get dressed up and drying her hair with a hair dryer afterwards.

Mina POV
'Should I say something first?' I asked myself while drying my hair on my bed. As I was about to say something "Chae...." Chaeng came to me and boldly say..

"I'll do the dare now"

Without me knowing, I was actually closing my eyes and dropped the hair dryer and sat down on the bed. 'WHY did I just close my eyes?!' Then I felt her lean over me. Her breath warm and measured hit my cheeks. Two breaths, Three, Four. Our face were close enough. I didn't know what I wanted a second later. Then, I felt her thick and moist lips landed on my mouth. It wasn't the sort of kiss I'd had. The kiss was so soft that it was like a memory of a kiss, so careful on my lips. I didn't know why I didn't stop her, it felt like my lips has found the owner. My heart started to beat so fast and faster. She kissed me gently and then I could feel tears were running down on her face and mine. I don't know exactly how I feel right now. So I put my hand on her chin, I pulled it up to face me..and kisses her even more. The kiss was like a sort of reconciliation-kiss-after-a-fight.

It was so sudden and I knew that we both want more. Yet, we didn't even talk or say anything..

--- To be continued ---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.8K 46
{COMPLETED} Mina the girl who sticks to herself doesn't want to get involved with any of the other girls who are 'popular' they don't see things like...
257K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
38.4K 1.4K 36
Son Chaeyoung a new student in (Enter school name) he is a cold nerd that's why he gets bullied everytime he switch schools, BUT he can be friendly w...
25K 1K 25
Son Chaeyoung's life was ordinary until that stranger but familiar woman, nine years older than her, appears out of the blue and intervenes her days...