My heart beats for you (Micha...

By Pengu_Cub

This story is about a girl named Mina, who is from Japan, attending one of the universities in Seoul Korea. S... More

The Guesthouse
First day of the semester
I think I have a crush on her
Okay.. This is awkward
I am longing for her
I didn't know that my heart could beat that fast
The Kiss
It was a mistake?
Omo what is this feeling?
Introducing my bestfriend
1 to 10 - 10!
Jungyeon's Ex
Being clingy is my forte
I just want to be with you
What should I do?
Hi there..
Hmmm..?
Why aren't we talking?
Are you just dumb or thoughtless?
I miss you, Goodnight
Truth or Dare
How did I not notice that?
Like a fool
JungMo's Scheme
I'll go to you
Shy shy shy
That's what I like
Jigeumbuto I'll make you love me
A Day as Happy as Today
My heart beats for you | Book 2

Chaeng oppa

14.6K 498 427
By Pengu_Cub

(At Jungyeon's dorm)

After JungMo couple met Mina at the Cafe, they didn't go home but instead they went back to the Manhwa Cafe to finish up their comics and continued their date.

"Let's go to the club tonight!" said Momo excitedly while her head's on Jungyeon's lap. Jungyeon shook her head, she refused to go to the club. Because of Nayeon.

"Waeee..Let's just go to the club" said Momo again

"Andwaee..I don't wanna go there" Jungyeon insisted.

"Wae?" Momo looking at Jungyeon

"Do you really want to meet my ex? I dislike going to the club. No, I'll never go there again. Let's just go somewhere else instead.." said Jungyeon with her straight face

"Yahh don't pull a long face.. you look ugly!" said Momo

"I thought you would be mad when I talk about my ex" said Jungyeon, she was surprised that Momo wasn't upset

"I told you before.. I trust you" Momo then put her face closer to Jungyeon and kept on blinking her eyes

"Waeee? what..? do you want me to kiss you?" said Jungyeon

"Yessssss.." Momo nodded while pouting her lips

"Arasso.." Jungyeon then just gave a brief kiss. Momo felt happy after the kiss.

"Let's drink tonight Jungyeon-ah. Let's get drunk!" said Momo

"Yahhh.. do you know that I get really happy when I'm drunk?"

"Of course I know! I just wanna get drunk.." Momo winked to Jungyeon

"You're in trouble today. It'll be hard for you to handle me, momoring~" said Jungyeon while teasing Momo

----

(At Jungyeon's dorm)

Jungyeon bought cans of beer as Momo said she wanted to get drunk that night. They sat on the couch and watching TV. They kept on drinking the beers and after drinking few cans they started to get drunk. All of a sudden, Jungyeon cupped Momo's face and began to kiss her. It was just a soft kiss at first but soon their tongues were touching. Jungyeon began to press her thumbs on Momo's neck to french-kiss her. They move their body closer to each other. Momo can feel Jungyeon breathing slowly next to her. Momo who couldn't stand it anymore began to put Jungyeon's hand inside her pants and started to moan. Their kisses became more deeper and longer and more intoxocating. (OKAY.. next is up to your imagination XD)

-----

(The next morning)

It's sunday, it's the only time for Chaeng to wake up late. Actually, she barely could shut her eyes the night before, after her phone call with Mina. As she woke up, she then grabbed a bottle of water next to her bed and drank it. She suddenly recalled what had happened the night before. 'Oh Chaeng, just what the hell did you say that?!!!'she thought while covering her face. Her face turned red once again at the thought of it. After that, she kept on banging her head on the wall and screaming out of embarassment. It was nothing special but saying 'I miss you' to someone after yelling at that person is really a different story. Chaeng sounded very cool saying that though.

'...make her fall for you at least as of now' that's what Jungyeon has said to her. Just what did Jungyeon ask her to do? haha. She kept on looking at their selfies on her phone and of course, she was smiling. Thinking about Mina is such a bless to Chaeng. That day, she even wondered what is her Mina is doing. She missed her so much.

-----

(At Jungyeon's dorm)

As the JungMo couple went wild last night, Momo woke up that morning and began to wake her Jungyeonnie.

"Jungyeon-ah, wake up" said Momo while hugging her Jungyeonnie

"I want to sleep some more.." said Jungyeon grumpily yet still cuddling with Momo

Not too long after that, Jungyeon's phone rang. She received a message notification. Jungyeon was whining but still grabbing her phone to see who texted her that morning. She saw her bestfriend's name on the screen. 'It's Chaeng..' She opened up the text.

"Where you guys are going later? I'll probably be back later"

"Yahh Momoring~ Chaeng texted me" Jungyeon showed Chaeng's text to Momo who was beside her

"Where should we go later?" Jungyeon asked Momo

"Let's eat Jokbal later!" replied Momo in instant

"And then...? today is sunday anyway..shall we go to amusement park?" asked Jungyeon

Momo shook her head straightaway. She refused. She said she's scared to play the rides but she suggested that if going to the arcade, that would be fine for her.

"Call! Let's go out to the arcade later! I'll tell Chaeng to come" said Jungyeon, she was so excited to play at the arcade. She quickly texted Chaeng and few minutes later Chaeng replied her that she'll join them as soon as she reached Seoul.

"I better text Seungyeon Unnie to send me some money" said Jungyeon

"Hahaha are you broke right now? Yahh I've some money too!" Momo responded. Both of them were laughing while rolling on the bed.

----

(At the guesthouse)

Mina woke up late too that morning. She slept late. It was about 3am before she realized that she was fell asleep. She was sleeping hugging the Simba doll on Chaeng's bed. Before she went to sleep, Chaeng's voice kept on playing in her head, 'I miss you, Goodnight'. She had forgotten the cold-chaeng in instant. She was smiling the whole night and that morning too.

As soon as she woke up, she rushed herself to the toilet to take shower. After that, she heard somebody was singing outside of the room. She went outside only to see Jihyo's singing a song. 'She really can sing!' Mina said to herself. Mina  then greeted Jihyo.

"Morning Jihyo-ya"

"Morning! Sorry if I was singing out loud just now"

"It's okay.. it's not really early in the morning though haha" Mina replied. Jihyo giggled.

"Mina-ya! Let's eat with them in the kitchen, I mean with the maknaes. I feel so hungry now"

Mina followed Jihyo to the kitchen. In the kitchen, the three maknaes were there.

"Ahjumma cooks a lot today.." said Tzuyu while giving Mina a bowl of rice

"Where is Chaeng unnie?" asked Somi

"Even if she's in this house, she wouldn't join us anyway.." Dahyun interrupted, while chewing her food

"She went to her house yesterday.." answered Mina

"Ah is that so?" Dahyun responded.

The 5 of them were eating their early lunch together that day. As they were eating, Jihyo suggested something

"Shall we go out and watch a movie later?" suggested Jihyo

"Call!!!" they all responded right away

----

(At Chaeng's house)

"Are you leaving now..? why don't you stay here a bit longer? TT" said Chaeng's mom as soon as she saw Chaeng was packing her things

"I'll leave after lunch, mom" Chaeng responded her mom who looks disappointed seeing her one and only daughter going to leave again. Seeing that her mom's sad that she's going to leave again, "Omma, mianhae.. but I've to go to someone" she hugged her mom tightly..

-----

It was already 5pm. Before JungMo couple went to the arcade nearby, they decided to eat at the restaurant next to the arcade for their early dinner. While they were having their early dinner, Jungyeon's phone rang and she answered the call right away. It was a phone call from Chaeng.

"Where are you guys? I'm at the arcade now"

"Go to the restaurant next to the arcade"

After the call, Chaeng went to the restaurant next to the arcade. When she reached there..

"Yahh you've cut your hair short. You look so handsome, lion cub!" shouted Jungyeon as soon as she saw Chaeng came in from the door

"I almost fall for you Chaeng! Umm Mina should call you Chaeng Oppa then" said Momo jokingly. Chaeng felt shy suddenly because of their compliment.

"I've been contemplating whether to cut my hair or not... is this better? I cut my hair before coming here" Chaeng responded as soon as she sat down with them. Both Jungyeon and Momo gave her thumbs up while chewing their food.

"But still......my Jungyeonnie is still handsome" said Momo while fondling Jungyeon's short blonde hair which then Jungyeon kept on flipping her hair.

"Oouhhhh..... stop it.." Chaeng cringed

(At the arcade)

After finishing their early dinner, they began to start playing with various games in the arcade. The three of them played to their heart's content. They played numerous games including Whack-a-mole, video arcade games, DDR and other simulation games. Chaeng was really focusing on playing the games, to the point she forgot about anything else, including Mina. Haha. After watching Chaeng was too focused on playing, Momo, who took a glance on Jungyeon went closer to her and nudged Jungyeon's elbow. She whispered to Jungyeon "should I text Mina to come here?"Jungyeon was laughing as she heard that and she nodded right away. Jungyeon was very pleased. Momo hurriedly took out her phone and secretly texted Mina. What are they actually planning? they must've strategize something...

(At the same time)
Mina was with her housemates, Jihyo and the three maknaes. They went out together for the first time to watch a movie. Like expected, Mina wasn't able to concentrate on the movie. Her body's there but her mind is not. Right after the movie ended. Mina received Momo's text. Her eyes widened as she read the text.

Mina POV
"Yah penguin! where are you? Come and join us here at the arcade. Chaeng's with us"

After receiving a text from Momo, I was astonished by the content of the text actually. My eyes widened and to describe my feeling, it is the feeling that I never had before. My heart is beating faster too. I felt like I had to go there right away. What is it? Why am I feeling like this? It's just Chaeng. 'Ah maybe I just want to see her' I thought to myself. My mind was somewhere else again. Then, Tzuyu who sat next to me snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Unnie?"

"Ohh Tzuyu-ya, wae? did you say something just now?" I asked her

"Nothing..you were spacing out unnie" said Tzuyu

"Ah is that so?" I giggled

"So kids, where do we go next??" asked Jihyo

"Sorry guys, I think I've to go somewhere now.. enjoy yourself yeah!" I said

'Wait...what? Did I just say that to them without any hesitation? Just what am I thinking? I know I'm happy but If I meet Chaeng, what should I say to her? Isn't it will be awkward..?' I talked to myself as I headed out

(At the same time, at the arcade)

After JungMo and Chaeng were playing several games, they decided to go to the coin noraebang. The three of them started singing their hearts out. After few minutes, Chaeng left the room and went to the washroom. Which then JungMo began to plot something

"Momoring...What should we do to them?" asked Jungyeon

"First we need to make they talk to each other. Hmm should we play some games? like betting or something" Momo responded

"What about Truth & Dare game? we can ask them questions and dare them to do something.. how does that sound?"

"Great!! I like that idea!!" said Momo

"Okay. We can do this!" said Jungyeon

JungMo couple continued to sing a song before Chaeng came back to the room. The two of them kept on singing while Chaeng, on the other hand, was spacing out. What could be in her mind? After few minutes, Mina finally came.

Mina POV
I don't know why I wanted to see Chaeng so much. Maybe because we didn't talk to each other these few days. On my way to the arcade, I texted Momo, where are they at that moment. Momo replied to my text right away saying that they're in a coin karaoke room 3. As I reached there, my heart was beating faster as I turned the doorknob to come into the room. I saw someone with short black hair that resembles my Gong Yoo oppa in 'Goblin' in that room. Our eyes met. My heart started to beat rapidly that time...'Chaeng oppa?'

--- to be continued ---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 900 14
'is she- is she about to kiss me? Is she about to kiss me?!' Her eyes moved rapidly from her eyes to her lips, how could that be happening. Chaeyoung...
470K 12.5K 35
And The Story Is Out! This Is A Part 2 Of The Story "My Pet Penguin (MiChaeng) (read at your own risk :p)" Please Make Sure To Read That One First Be...
109K 4.1K 19
How will Chaeyoung get back at her old high school nemesis? By going after her enemy's younger sister, Myōi Mina, of course. _________ Chaeyoung stop...
130K 2.5K 16
⚠️: If you're innocent/sensitive bye~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, a very smart and hardworking daughter, graduates and becomes a professor at the age of 17 beca...