You Found Me (Harry Potter Lo...

By phthalowitch

Comparing to her sister, she would be the last person you would guess to be. Her hair was dark as night, skin... More

Reading Availabilty, Cast & Copyright
Intro
Chapter 1: In The Name Of A Father.
Chapter 2: Mischevious Malfoy.
IMPORTANT
I FIXED IT
Chapter 3: The Champions
Chapter 4: The First Task
Chapter 5: Socializing ... Sort Of
Chapter 6: The Second Task
Chapter 7: Beauty And Insanity
Chapter 8: Yule Ball
Chapter 9: Dwelling On Memories
Chapter 10: Intrigued
Chapter 11: Knockturn Alley
NOTICE
Chapter 12: The Clock Tower
Chapter 13: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 14: Trust
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: Stolen
Chapter 18: Trapped
Chapter 19: Prisoner
Chapter 20: Mood Swing
Chapter 21: Two Sides
Chapter 22: The Slug Club
Chapter 23: Wise
Chapter 24: Cursed
Chapter 25: Christmas Party
Chapter 26: The Twin Caves
Chapter 27: Riddle
Chapter 28: Forgiven
Chapter 29: Reasons
Chapter 30: Breaking In ~ Part I
Chapter 31: Breaking In ~ Part II
Asterion Riddle - Blackburne
Chapter 32: Theif
Chapter 33: Misfit Toys
Chapter 34: What To Think
Chapter 35: Family Always Comes First
Caspian Riddle - Blackburne
Chapter 36: The Golden Trio
Chapter 37: Babysitting
Chapter 38: Diversion
Chapter 39: Unbelieveable
Chapter 40: Starved
Chapter 41: Lost
Chapter 42: Knowing
Chapter 43: Battle of Hogwarts
Chapter 44: The Beginning of The End
Author's Note (Wattpad Edition)
Epilouge
SEQUEL NOW AVAILABLE!!
NEW STORY!

Chapter 17: Invalid

4.1K 121 187
By phthalowitch

(A/N I'm just telling you now. I couldn't stop smiling this chapter. It was just too much. I couldn't stop.)
Aurora's POV

'I must not rebel against Headmistress Dolores Jane Umbridge.' The words in my hand bled bright red blood. I looked up, throwing a death glare at Umbridge as she sat in Dumbledore's chair, sipping her tea, wearing what looking like a pink wooly mammoth bathrobe.

Detention was over and I stood up along with everybody else walking out.

Cho Chang stood outside. People walked right past her, slapping there shoulders into her and completely ignoring her. She tried to talk to Harry but he just walked away. She looked to me, "Aurora, please-"

"I have to go. Harry's probably really upset. He won't want to talk."

I went to walk away but she said, "Harry doesn't love you. So you should stop pretending he does." I stopped turning around and retorting, "And he loves you?" She was quiet, looking at the ground, and I nodded, "You should really watch what you say. I may not be like most Slytherins but I do have a temper. And you don't want to mess with me." She looked to my eyes from the floor again and I rose an eyebrow to test her than walked away.

Almost the whole Gryffindor common room was quiet, most of them just coming from detention. I looked to Hermione, "Where's Harry?"

Hermione sighed, "He went to the Quidditch Pitch." I nodded, sitting down and Ron suddenly said, "Aurora, you should go talk to him." I looked at him confused and he nodded, "You're usually pretty good at calming him down. It would probably do him some good." I was hesitant then asked, "You think so?" He nodded, "He's at the Quidditch Pitch. He's probably sitting on the stands tossing the quaffel up an down." I sighed, then nodded standing up and walking out of the Gryffindor common room.

I walked out of the castle, past Hagrid's hut and to the Quidditch Pitch.

I don't know why I'm doing this....

He's going to think I stalk him...

But Ron said it'd be good for me to come and "help him." Let's see how this goes... If this goes well then we're alright. If it doesn't on the other hand.... Like Ron said, Harry was sitting in the stands, tossing the quaffel up and down. I walked up the stands and Harry made a tiny smile, "Hey."

I smiled then stopped, "If you want to be alone, I'll leave. Ron said it was good idea for me to see if you're okay." He shook his head, "Nah, it's alright. I was hoping you'd come." I was surprised but kept walking, sitting next to him and letting us sit in the silence. Suddenly he sighed, "I really thought Cho was okay. I truly thought she wouldn't tell."

I shrugged, "Well, I think we all have our not-so-finest-hour." He laughed, shaking his head. I looked at him confused, "What?"

He shook his head, "You just make me laugh." I made a tiny smile and he sighed again, "But I'm serious. I really thought she was nice. And now it's all my fault we're all in trouble." I shook my head, "Harry, don't beat yourself up about it. I mean, you're Harry Potter. You'll find a girl who's everything. Who's nice and brave and funny and-"

"Like you?"

"Yeah, like-"

I stopped myself and re-tracked on what he had said. 'Like you?' I looked at him surprised, "What?"

He nodded, "A girl who's nice and brave and funny and everything I like." I couldn't say anything.

I was too shocked.

He smiled, cupping my face in his hand. My breath hitched and he gently kissed my lips. I was still too shocked to do anything.

He pulled away and I just stared back at him, "Did you just...?"

He nodded, "Yes." He kissed me again but this time I kissed back, keeping it gentle and light. He pulled away, taking his hand away and both of us, now awkwardly staring at the Quidditch pitch.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and finally spoke, "Why did you...?"

He was quiet a moment, then said, "You said I would find a girl that's everything I want. But the thing is...." He looked at me, my eyes not meeting him. "...I already found you...."

I didn't say anything and he sighed, "Please say something... Don't make this more awkward then it is." I giggled a bit, "....Too late.." He chuckled, brushing his thumb on my cheek and sending shivers through my body, "That's what I'm talking about. You always find some way to make me laugh. And you want to know the truth? This year, I've constantly been getting angry for no apparent reason. And yet you still find a way to make me smile."

I was still speechless.

Harry Potter... just kissed me.

Harry James Potter.. just kissed me...

Harry flippin' Potter... just...

As many times as I said it, I couldn't get my head through.

Harry brushed a strand of hair out of my face and before he could say anything again, I kissed him one more time. He was shocked, and I pulled away. I looked off as he was just as shocked as I had been, when he had kissed me. He chuckled, "I'm assuming that was your answer." I glanced at him, a small smirk etching on my face.

It was quiet between us and I suddenly felt I should ask, "What about Cho? I know that you really liked her... Are you sure you want this... right after...?" Harry sighed, calmly and nodded, "I think I did like Cho but... not enough where I would be sad if we just we..." I nodded, and Harry continued, "So what do you think?"

I was hesitant then nodded, "Yeah..." He smiled and it was a bit quiet between us.

Quiet but a comfortable silence.

Harry likes me....

And he actually said it...

I'm surprised on many levels. I wish i could name all of them but half of my body is still numb in shock....

I walked into the Slytherin common room. Harry and I have only been dating for about two days and naturally the whole school knows. Including Draco Malfoy... And ever since he's either been really quiet or he'll be the biggest git in the whole flippin' universe... We're all in the Great Hall, each at a separate desk, O.W.L parchment on our desks. I've been studying for three weeks and now that I'm actually taking the O.W.L it's hard...

It was silent until I heard a loud boom behind the doors, behind us. Everybody looked up, glancing at the door and then to Umbridge. She walked to the door opening it and looking out. The sound came again. Boom! I looked to Harry, mouthing, 'What was that?' He shrugged, mouthing back, 'I'm not sure.' I nodded, looking to the door and seeing Draco Malfoy glaring at me from the back row. I pretended I didn't see it and looked back to Umbridge's confused face.

She was just standing there quietly until she gasped, Fred and George flying in on brooms, throwing fireworks up in the air. Everybody threw their papers in the air, cheering in happiness. Harry laughed, the both of us smirking at Umbridge with delight of her scared face. I saw Draco run and a spark hit the wall where his scared face had been. I laughed loudly, Harry smiling at me. Suddenly George through a huge firework in the air, that exploded and became a dragon made completely of spark and fire.

It ran towards Umbridge, running after slow run and snapping it mouth closed on her. Her hair stood up, scorch marks covering her and to make it even better... all the stupid rules she had hung, fell onto the ground. The glass shards and paper and little sparks of fire surrounded her. Harry and I laughed, following Fred and George out of the classroom, along with everyone else.

We all ran to the balcony, the Weasley twins threw another firework, making to letters appear; WW.

We all clapped and cheered, until Harry collapsed onto the ground next to me. I was in shock, Hermione and i bended down to see if Harry was okay. He was looking off distant for a moment, before he looked to me, "Sirius."

Harry, Hermione, Ron and I all walked through crowd, running up the stairs, "Harry are you sure?"

"Voldemort's got him at the Ministry of Magic. He's going to kill him, if I don't go."

Hermione debated, "But Harry." He turned around, all of us paused on the moving staircase. She sighed, "What if Voldemort wanted you to see that?"

Harry shrugged, "What if he did? Hermione. He'd the only family I've got left."

Hermione and Ron sighed, exchanging a look and we ran through the castle, following Harry.

"We're going to have to use the Floo Network."

I was confused, "I thought all of them are monitored by Umbridge." He shook his head, "Not all of them."

We followed Harry and ended up in Umbridge's office. I looked around and saw a cat in one of the pictures leave its portrait. I stared at the picture a moment, then thought of the cat pin Umbridge has on her cardigan all the time. Oh no...

"We have to hurry up."

They nodded, Harry kneeling over the fireplace, "You guys get everyone and take care of Umbridge, I'll get Sirius." Hermione protested, "When are you going to get it through your head? We're in this together.-"

"That you are, "Umbridge stood in the doorway, her Inquisitorial Squad behind her, holding Ginny, Neville, and Luna. I jumped at sight of my sister and went to get her but Draco grabbed me, pulling me back, along with Hermione and Ron. Harry was pushed into a chair and Umbridge stood in front of him.

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?"

"No," Umbridge raised her hand quickly and slapped him. I gasped, Draco pulling my arms back tighter. I winced in pain and he loosened my arms a bit. Snape came in, "You wished to see me?"

She nodded, "Ah, yes, Snape. Have you brought the Veritaserum?"

"You've used all my personal stock interrogating students, the last of it on Miss Cho Chang." She was shocked, Snape simply saying, "I have nothing but if you wish to kill him, I would have the most satisfaction if you did." I looked at Snape in complete shock and disgust. Did he just say that?

She was quiet a moment, until she sighed, "Alright. Seeing that this is a Ministry Issue, you leave me... no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue." I felt Draco behind me, tense up in shock, as well as me, "That's illegal." Hermione and I spoke at the same time. She put down Fudge's picture on his face, "What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him."

She drew her wand and went to say the curse. I was looking around for something I could use to hit her but Hermione shouted before I could do anything, "Tell her Harry."

She looked at Hermione surprised, "Tell me what?"

Harry looked at her, just as confused and she simply kept playing, "If you don't show her, I will."

Umbridge was still confused, "Show me what?"

Hermione swallowed and said, "Dumbledore's secret weapon."

Umbridge, Harry and Hermione left, leaving me nervous and anxious.

Draco noticed and whispered, "Nervous what time your little boyfriend's going to be killed?" I rolled my eyes, Draco chuckling, "Aw don't worry. I'm sure Umbridge will make him suffer." I sighed, whispering back, "Why is that so funny to you? Seeing or thinking about someone in pain? It never makes you feel bad, or guilty? Or are you just really that horrible, that you're able to stand it."

He was quiet a moment, then whispered, "And how does it make you feel?"

"What?"

"How does it make you feel to see someone in pain?"

I sighed, whispering, "Horrible. Even if I hate them, with everything I can't help but feel sorry for them. I mean, every person doing bad things ha always found themself doing good things." He was silent again and I looked at him confused, 'You okay?" He shrugged, shaking his head, "I'm fine... I just... didn't know that you thought like that."

I shrugged, "Well, what did you expect of me? I may have my darkest hour occasionally but I'm that bad." He went quiet again and Ron gave me a look. I looked at him confused, then he slowly took candied out of his pocket.

Not just any candy; Puking Pastals.

I grinned from ear to ear and nodded my head at Crabbe and Goil. He nodded and offered some to the boys. I whispered to Draco, "Draco/"

"Yes?"

"If you know what's good for you... you won't eat that."

"Eat what?"

Crabbe and Goil ate the candies and suddenly were bent off the contents of their stomach coming onto to the floor. I elbowed Draco in the stomach roughly, running with Ron. Neville, Ginny and Luna. I stopped in the threshold as Draco screamed, "Lovegood!"

I smiled and blew a cheeky kiss at him, winking and walking away.

We ran down to the bridge, meeting Hermione and Harry.

Harry smiled, "How did you get out?" I smiled, hugging him, "Ron." Ginny nodded, "Ron gave Crabbe and Goil Puking Pastals." Harry laughed, and Hermione was shocked, "That was clever Ron."

Ron shrugged, "Why the tone of surprise?"

Harry nodded, pulling away from our hug, "I'll go to the Ministry, and save Sirius."

Neville protested, "If you think we're just going to sit here and wait, you are wrong. You told us that we're something special. Or was that just words to you?"

Harry sighed, looking to all of us, "You really want to come?"

"Yes." We all spoke in unison.

Harry chuckled, sighing, "Then how do you suppose we get to the Ministry?"

I nodded, "The Floo Network idea is now invalid, since it is now covered in puke."

Luna said, "We'll fly of course."

A/N

Comments please! I want to know what you think! Is it getting boring?
I hope not. But something bit is going to happen so don't get tired of it please!
XXOO
-Mya <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 501 44
Someone once said, "You've searched so hard, you've lost yourself." Before Aurora Lovegood met Harry Potter this was her life story. She wasn't knowi...
83.6K 2.5K 32
Y/n Potter, also known as Harry Potter's twin sister, Harry is the chosen one, while Y/n is just his sister. But once they arrive at Hogwarts, someth...
2.6K 76 17
Elara Lily Potter. Younger twin sister to the famous Harry James Potter. Elara and Harry are not close; or at least not anymore. After Elara was sort...
70.7K 1.7K 151
Mia Potter was the other Potter. Looking almost identical to her mother, she was a force to be reckoned with. But there was only one person who could...