Tomodachitale

By Jadegirl224

An Undertale AU where monsters are still currently trapped underground. It's been 6 months since Frisk has be... More

Fallen Down
The Ruins
Old Home
Into the Snow
Snowdin
Caves and Discussions
The Capital
Explainations
Fever
Spaghetti
Tests
Fear
Secret Lab
Secrets Out
Acceptance
Training in the Snow
Nightmares
My Fault
A Loving Family
Sleep
To the Void Again
Blueprints and Golden Petals
Science Stuff
Little Brother
A/N
Broken Barrier
*Continue
Considering....

Hopes and Dreams

23 0 0
By Jadegirl224

      I stared at the figure in front of me emotionlessly. The monster looked like Asriel had when we first met him... but this was not him. This creature still didn't remember how to feel love, how to feel remorse, how to really feel anything. He hadn't had a soul in so long I doubt he properly remembered what it entailed. The only feelings he had as a flower were hate and fear, two powerful, driving forces that lead to a miserable life. I could hear the footsteps of the others as they came pounding to meet us, their voices and cries of confusions sounding far away. I felt a tug as Sans tried to pull me back to the others, me feet dragging slightly as my mind connected the dots. Ripping my arm out of his grip I heard him yell something, my mind still blocking everything out but the figure in front of me. I took a step forward only to have Sans grab hold of me again and yank me back spinning me around and forcing me to look at him and the others. 

       "What are you doing?! You can't go against him! He now has seven human souls for crying out loud and he hurt you badly without even having one!" Sans argued. I stared at him blankly before lowering my gaze to the floor. "Let us handle this. His parents can reason with him and if worst comes to worst we can fight him." He finished. Without letting me respond the skeleton let go of my wrist beginning to step past me. 

  "You never could bring yourself to actually fight us... too bad. Once I get those souls you might have to...."  

        My breathing hitched. He wanted a fight. That's what he was waiting for. He wasn't going to let them reason with him so easily. I slowly looked over at Asriel, our eyes locking together. His lips grew into a smile as he realized I knew. I had made a promise to keep them all safe... Papyrus, Undyne, Sans, Toriel, Asgore, Alphys, Mettaton, Frisk...... 

      The others began to follow Sans but I grabbed onto his shoulder giving him a small smile as he looked back at me. 

        "I am sorry for what I'm about to do... I know you will be mad but I intend to keep my promises." I told them, giving a glance to everyone. 

              "Jade? What do you mean?" Papyrus asked confused.

        "I know what Asriel wants. He wants to be in control. He wants a fight. And I intend to give it to him." I grinned. 

              "We've been through this you're not going to -" Sans was cut off as I pushed him back to the others. 

        "If it all goes well I might even be able to get Frisk back in the end." I continued my eyes glowing brighter as I raised my hand. Water seeped through the ground and from the air encasing their legs before freezing them in place. "Please understand, this is something I must do... I don't think I could live with myself if I didn't. I can get through to him... I will get through to him."

                "YOU PUNK LET US GO RIGHT NOW!! NNYYAAGGGGHH!" Undyne yelled summoning a spear and trying to cut through the ice. She cracked it but in response I simply had more water come and freeze in it's place. I turned around facing Asriel who had his arms crossed and a smug, expectant look on his face. 

         "I must say, I never expected you to freeze your so called friends. Quite an interesting turn of events... though do you really expect to beat me when I have the power of seven human souls?" Asriel asked smugly, showing the souls off around him for emphasis. 

            "Come Azzy, let's be real, you've never been able to win a fight against me and never will." I replied with a smirk. 

          "Alright. Let's see what you got."He raised an eyebrow summoning flames in his hands before sending them towards me, my soul being called into battle. I easily dodged them. 

            "Is that all?" I chuckled. Asriel grinded his teeth. I stepped out of the way of the extra fire ball he snuck into his turn glancing up at my options.Choosing fight I shot shards of ice towards him in a pattern, quickly he picked up on it and moved out of the way accordingly, even melting a few of the shards. 

               "For a second I thought you were going to fight for real but looks like you're still too afraid to hurt you dear little brother. Too bad I won't show the same mercy." With that lights showed up on the floor. I looked down... it looked like an exclamation mark... catching on with only seconds to spare I rolled out of the way just as a bolt of lightning hit the spot I had just been in. I let out a small sigh of relief before noticing another light come on under me. I stepped out of the way only to have more light up. I began running, the lights seeming to follow me, summoning down colorful lightning before a larger bolt crashed down in front of me. The change of pattern and size caught me off guard, my right arm getting burned from my shoulder to my elbow as I stepped back from the final bolt. Asriel seemed pleased for getting a hit on me but I simply laughed.

          "Don't get cocky yet." I snapped. Making a sword out of water I charged at him. He seemed surprised at first before moving out of the way. I swung at him again, getting close and closer. I cut his left arm earning a cry of pain from him. The cry pierced through my heart, reminding me of the true Asriel, the sweet little crybaby who only wanted to help. My reminiscence was cut short by Asriel returning with swords of his own. As he jumped at me I blocked the attack with my sword.

            "You're weaker then I remember sister." Asriel cooed with venom lacing his voice as he continued to put pressure on my sword with his making me bend back to try and keep him from actually hitting me. I grunted, firmly planting my feet on the ground before pushing back at him to get him off of me. Asriel raised him hand towards the sky, an evil glint shinnying off of his black eyes before he swiftly brought it down. Flashing stars began crashing down, exploding into smaller ones as they got close or hit the ground. The smaller ones cut my legs and my arms and I did my best to dodge them all. A larger one came to end the attack, exploding into three rings of the dagger like stars, most of which I was able to get past, one sharply cutting my left cheek. I took deep breaths as I kept my eyes locked on the goat monster. I had to find a way to get through to him, fighting was simply driving him on at this point. True it was the first step, make he think he would get what he wanted but now I needed to continue on with my plan and reach the true Asriel. 

             "You'll never win Jade! You lost a long time ago!" 

❥Act

❥Talk           ❥Sing        ❥Give up        ❥Argue

...

❥Sing

                "It's the end of it all."

          "W-what?...."

                 "You can't SAVE, you can't recall..."

          "What are you doing?!"

                "Here with me, you can stay. We can just, keep on playing!" 

          "Stop your stupid singing!!"  

                "This is all my world now but it really doesn't matter- to me at all~"

           "I SAID SHUT UP!!" Asriel yelled an exclamation point appearing on the ground again.

                 "I'll destroy everything that it is worth- I want to see it fall...

                         Reclaim the times we had so that you will return to me

                      We can be the best of friends just like we were before you see

                             You can go keep on SPARING everyone over and over

                       but in the end it will all just end the same forever." One of the lightning bolts landed right on top of me, my singing taking up part of my attention. I was forced to my knee, taking a glance at my HP bar. 

           "Just what are you trying to accomplish by singing this?...." Asriel scoffed.

❥Act

❥Talk         ❥Sing         ❥Give up         ❥Argue

...

❥Sing

                  "How can you still keep on going like This repeating world doesn't hurt you now?" Asriel flinched at these words, glaring over at me. "I want to help, let me reach out, There must be some sort of Mercy inside you~"

        "Ha, now I know you're just delusional." Asriel said, looking at me but there was a spark of something in his eyes. Sadness. "I am in control now and I will do as I please. I can reset and do whatever I want with this world!"

              "I just want to RESET everything! There's no other way that this can end so, Stop resisting, it's useless you know..."I rolled out of the way as Asriel shot small beams of white magic towards me. "There's no point so let me win this game--!"

        "...sounds like you finally understand." 

              "We know you can do this, We all believe in you! You just have to keep surviving!" I sang getting back on my feet. "Don't lose all your hopes and hold onto your dreams.We know that you will still keep trying!" Asriel shot towards me again, beads of white magic coming towards me in rows of three from his weapon. "Don't lose all your hopes..." He shot me in the right knee causing me to fall again.  

         "Fight me. It's the only way you'll win."

                " hold onto your dreams...."

        "Fine, have it your way." He growled the weapon seeming to charge up before blasting a large rainbow beam towards me. My body filled up with my glowing, golden markings as I crossed my arms into an X, holding them it front of me as I quickly made a wall of water to protect me from the blast. Asriel  looked down on me as I tried to catch my breath.

❥Act

❥Talk       ❥Sing        ❥Give up         ❥Argue

...

❥Sing

      "We know that you will still keep trying!" I belted out, raising my arm up to him, offering my hand. He took a couple steps back surprised by the outburst. I looked at the marking covering my body and stood up. There was no reason to hide who I was anymore, especially from my little brother who had seen the true me before. I closed my eyes letting a set of swirled, dark brown horns form on my head, my teeth growing slightly so I had a set of fangs now. Though I still kept my wings from showing, they would only get in the way of dodging. I took a step close to Asriel, still offering my hand.

            "Stay away from me!!" He yelled gripping his head and shooting fire balls at me. 

     "I'll continue to reach out to you, You know I can't abandon you,Fueled by my DETERMINATION,I want to find a way to SAVE you!"

           "I DON'T NEED TO BE SAVED! I-I....I can take care of myself...." Asriel said, a tear rolling down his face. "I am in control... I'm whole again..."

       ".....There's no way that I will understand, The purpose that you are fighting for. But some reason is holding me down, What's the feeling inside of these SOULS--?"

            "LOOK AT ME! I'm whole! I'm me again... i-isn't that good?.... Don't you want me here?... C-come on Jade..." He said with a shaky smile, lowering his hands from his head. 

      "It's not fair to be alone, after what you've been through...." I sung softly, putting a hand on his cheek. "So let me just ease your pain, please let me stay with you! I continue to reach out, I won't abandon you... DETERMINATION fuels me, to keep trying to SAVE you...." Asriel broke down, sobbing uncontrollably and falling to his knees, wrapping his arms around me.

❥Spare

❥You win!

❥0 EXP 0 Gold

      "I-I don't want to be a flower again.... I want to be real... I want to feel.... I want to feel good again, to feel love." Asriel cried into my shirt.

           "This is not the way to do it...." I said gently, petting his head.

      ".....i know." He whispered, barely audible. 

           "You have to give these souls back."

      ".....i know."

            "We're going to find a way to bring you back."

      ".....promise?" He asked pulling away from my shirt to look up at me.

            "...promise." I nodded with a small smile.

_____________________

Author's Note:

Ok I just felt the need to add that picture, don't judge me. 

I DID NOT MAKE THESE LYRICS, IT WAS MADE BY CAMI-CAT ON YOUTUBE.

This is the song Jade sings if anyone if curious or interested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 57 13
Frisk awoken by one of her nightmare during a sleepover,the mourning over her long dead friend opened a door to a world known as the spirit world,her...
208 7 13
This is an Undertale AU I originally planned on making back in 2019 but, I wasn't capable of making all the character designs and forgot about it for...
710 1 43
Title: Bonafied Security Guards summery: Frisk is the monster ambassador and is in need of protection. With the constant threat of human assassins, m...
11.9K 378 17
It's been around half a year since your friend, Frisk, as you recall, managed to do something that broke the barrier and let the monsters live with h...