Letters I'll Never Send

By 2ManyFandoms4_1Name

These are a collection of letters to people that I will never send. They just sum up my thoughts and feelings... More

Letters I'll Never Send
Jared
Eric
Ross
Jasmine
Tyler (rated R for language)
Jacquie (rated PG-13 for language)
Julianna
Authors note
Kitchen Counter (real person strange nickname)
Kichen Counter (PART 2, strong language)
Edward
Eric (part 2)
Jaggle
J-Bean
Jasmine
Kitchen Counter (p3)
JL Jr.
Guy In The Top Row
Eric (part 3)
The Guy in the Top Row (p2)
Well
Kitchen Counter (part whatever)
No One
Savvy/Sarah(p2)
Danny
Eric. Or not. Maybe. Idk. Just read it.
Ross p2
J-Bean (again)
Carlton
AUTHORS NOTE YALL
Math Class
It's a Secret
J-Bean
Mayday Parade (yes, the band. Not a person)
Anyone Who Ever Told Me I Wasn't Good Enough
Heather
Math Teachers Everywhere
New Boy
Ross
Someone
Ross's Mother: Martha
Her
J-Bean (once again)
Coach
Jaggle
Edward
Edward, Again
Joseph
Joseph 2
Troy
Turd-Face
Dad
Phillip
Best Friend
So apparently i wrote eric instead of ross??
Again with the Kitchen Counter
Best Friend
Jasmine
Every Guy I've Ever Talked To
One last time, KC
You, my readers
College
Unexpected Turn of Events--KC
Customers who come in five minutes before we close
J

Sarah/Savvy

53 2 5
By 2ManyFandoms4_1Name

Sarah,

First, let me ask you something. How come we haven't 'hung out,' just the two of us, in months?

Oh wait, I know that answer. it's because you have that adorable boyfriend you're always with. No wait! It's probably because you are too busy with all your other friends to even think about Emily, the one who was with you when everyone ,EVERYONE, hated your guts.

And another thing. I think you're a huge freaking attention seeker. Remember that 'emo' phase you had? You went and told everybody about it. Yeah, attention seeking.

And why do you always have to be better than me at everything? Every time I enjoy or am good at something you go and try to be better. Like when I started looming you HAD to go and buy one. Then you had the nerve to call me and tell me how you are better than me and could teach me some things. Um honey, I've been doing this for months. You've been doing it for days. Shut the hell up.

I don't care if we never talk to each other again. You're annoying as hell and you drive me insane. I freaking hate you. Not just you though, your whole family is nuts! YOUR MOTHER SLAMMED ME INTO A FREAKING TREE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

True, I punched her in the face... but hey! Accidents happen!

Anyways, you only talk to me to show off and you always call me fat. You even said I "weigh too much" and I should "only eat dinner."

Wanna know a secret? Girl I done tried that years ago. Elementary school was a horrible time and you always remind me of it.

I can't believe I was you're friend to begin with. You are such a huge loser. No wonder those people pick on you. You try to make us feel bad for you YET YOU ENCOURAGE THE BULLYING. You think you're so cool with that attitude of yours.. Ya right. Get over yourself please.

You know, one of these days Jason is going to see the real Savvy. And let me tell you, he won't like it.

I can't wait for that day.

-Emily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 4.3K 70
Life is hard. Specially when you're a high schooler. You can never know when your life is about to go up. And you 'especially' can never know when it...
71.6K 1.3K 21
"I never loved you. I and everyone else in this world will never love someone like you" Jack my now ex boyfriend screams at me causing my heart to be...
50.3K 895 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
26K 719 20
Completed 7/28/18 We were always best friends.... what happened. High school started and boom he hated me Well who doesn't hate the weird girl with t...