HIDDEN LOVE

By vaishali305

Story about two loving hearts A love story of a Cop and a Smart girl Credits for beautiful cover goes to:Gris... More

Hidden love
The cast for this story
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
A/N
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
A/N
Thank you
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
5 more chapters
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Epilogue
Thank you soo much
New Story
LIT
New Book-New Series

Chapter-3

8.5K 370 15
By vaishali305

Preethi's Pov

He stopped his car infront of our apartment and asked me to get down.I did it and moved towards the elevator with a sad heart.I went into it and reached the third floor.I saw him,the robber rambling infront of my flat.

Oh god!I didn't come out from the elevator instead I went back to the cellar hoping to see Varun there.

I can't stop smiling the moment I saw him.He is still there.I don't know why but I truly felt relieved.I went straight and hugged him with out a second thought.

"Are you okay?!"He asked me caressing my hair very gently.I feel protected in his arms,he is embracing his arms around me so gently making me feel safe and comfortable.Is he the one who ran away from mandap?But why?!I would never forgive him for this ever.

I pushed him away in the very next second.I realized my mistake I am giving him false hopes and false signs.I need to control my feelings for him.

We stated into each other eyes for a second and walked towards elevator.

He came with me to my flat.I opened the door and felt embarassed to see the pieces of pizza shattered all over the Tea-pai.

Why so?!Why on this whole earth I am falling for him again.Didn't I know what he did to my heart?!I felt embarrassed and my cheeks became red and stood there biting my lower lip.

"Hu hu!"He was standing there chuckling looking at that box and pieces.I ran to the Tea-pai and grabbed the scattered pieces and cleaned the place.

He is still standing there at the entrance,Waiting for my permisision to get it.Should I call him?What if I can't control my feelings?What if I fall for his magic again?!I don't want this to happen.I have to be stubborn but in the very next second.

"Come in"I mumbled in a very low tone and sat there on the couch.

"So you ate the pizza I sent?Then what about this?"He showed me the box which I gave to him.

"It was the one which you sent,I ordered the other one"I said pointing at the box a lie,I don't know whether it is worthy to be called as a lie.

"You are a bad liar"He stood up and having a look at my flat.Why the hell I have allowed him in my flat in the name of courtesy.I cursed my feelings.

I am surprised by my own decision.My heart wants me to be with him while my brain is opposing it very hardly.

"Have you read my mails?"He asked me suddenly.I don't know what to say.

"Nope!"I nodded and looked away.

"Please Preeti,Just read them once you will know my heart."He begged me with his puppy eyes.How cute?!

I didn't say anything but just stood there like a rock.

"I missed you terribly,I was desperate to share my every moment with you.I was feeling all alone even at the time I achieved my goal.It was a battle between my heart and my brain"I felt surprised to listen my feelings through his mouth.

We felt alike but the wat we responded to those feelings is really different from each other.

"Are you sure he was the robber who was rambling infront of your flat?!"He asked me suddenly after scrutinizing every inch of my flat.

"Yes!I am sure very much"I said nodding my head frantically.

"But why would he ramble before your flat?"He asked me.

"How could I know that?I asked him frowning a bit.

"I will take care of everything,you just stay calm.I will stay here for tonight,If you allow me otherwise I will send someone,I will stay there at the cellar"He said glancing through the window to cellar.

"Ah!No problem"I said waving my hand in air.

There was awkward silence all around,though we are glancing at eachother we didn't speak any thing,Its evident that we want other's to open up first.

"What do you want for dinner?"I asked him slowly.

"What ever you can cook easily."He said flipping the channels in Television without looking at me.

"Okay!"I smiled a bit and left.

I took half an hour to cook his favourite dishes,I don't know why I am doing this.I became a puzzle to myself.I am smiling for a second and crying in the very next second.What is happening to me.I served the food on the table and called him.

"Wow,my favorite Matter panner"He said smiling rubbing hands together.

"I know you would love it"It was just a slip of my tongue.

He chuckled and I blushed.What's happening?!I couldn't meet his eyes.

We ate in silence.I glanced at him and he pointed at my cheek.

"What?"I mouthed.

He quickly grabbed a piece of panner sticking to my cheek.

"Ah!!"I lowered my head shyly.

"You didn't get rid of this habit yet?"He is chuckling.

"You haven't changed much Preethi you are the same pure and innocent Preeti, my very own old Preethi"He looked at me sincerely.

What?!What did he call?My Preethi!my own preeti!Oh god!

"Oh really?!Then why did you run away from Mandap like a coward?"I asked him.

"Because I over heard the conversation between you and Vinay"He said something which I haven't expected.

"Oh my god!"I chocked and split the water in my mouth.

"Carefull"He offered me a glass of water and patted my back gently.

"I am sorry"I mumbled.

"No,I have to say sorry for everything"He caught my hand and kissed my knucles gently.

I can't stop my tears,I am crying though I hate to do it infront of him,It's hard for me to resist my tears now.

"I am sorry"He dropped his food and hugged me from side.

"I love you,I felt you decieved me.I was shattered by your words.I became angry with your brother.I don't know what to do.In that spur I did something which broke your heart,I am sorry."He gave a peck on my cheeks.

I didn't respond to him.

"Please say something,I can't take this silence anymore"He took my face into his palms and kissed my forehead.

"I deserve this,I deserve this punishment"I am crying so hard,My heart out infront of him.

"No!No!"He shushed me,wiped my tears.

"Please eat something"He fed me rest of the food in my plate.

I just walked into my room without a word,I am void of any emotions,I felt happy for a second .Now I know the reason behind his act,Partially I am responsible for my position.

I don't know what is the meaning of love,That's true I wanted to snatch away his life,passion from him.I closed my eyes and fresh tears escaped from my eyes.

I opened my PC and started reading his mails.I couldn't stop my tears.He wrote about several things but every mail,every message showed me how much he missed me.

He wrote how did he feel on the first day of his job.He is so sincere and dedicated,I tried to snatch away his happiness,how sane?!I cursed myself,How selfish I was?!

Every mail was full of emotions he wanted to say several things to me,I felt bad as I missed all of those.He wrote vivid details of every incident.I was baffled by his effort.He don't want me to miss a minute detail even.I came to know how he wants me,my love.A smile creeped on my lips.

"What the hell you are talking?"I heard his voice and ran to hall.

"I don't want to listen anything,What were you all doing at that time?"He shouted at the other person on the phone.

"We need to produce him in court after two days,Go and find him"He yelled and cut the call.

I looked at him with a blank face and he stood there rubbing his nape in frustation with other hand on his waist.

"Are you okay?"I asked him quickly.

"Fine"He heaved a sigh out of frustration.

"Are you sure?"I asked him again as I can see how frustrated he is.

"Yup"He nodded impatiently.

"Sir!"A constable appeared at the entrance with a cover in his hand.

"Bring it to me"He signed him to come in.

He gave that cover to Varun and left the place quietly.

"Oh god"He took those photos a bit clumsily and they fell all over the floor.

I walked to him and started collecting them one by one,I am shocked,speechless to see Arpitha,Arpitha's pics.

Arpitha!I spoke her name sadly.

"Do you know her?"He asked me eagerly like a police officer.

"Yes!"I looked at him,his eyes are truly curious for my answer,they are watching me,my lips keenly.

"Great!"He sighed.

"How do you know her?"He asked dragging me to sofa,sitting beside me.

"She is my friend"I fumbled for a second.

"Hey!Just relax,please don't get tensed"He placed his hand on my shoulder patting it gently.

"She is my bestie,We met in our college."I said calmly.

"So I think you know about her boyfriend?"He asked something I haven't expected at all.

"Boyfriend?"I said knitting my brows.

"Yes!Rajesh Mehra"He clenched his fist,said gritting his teeth.

"I know she loves someone but I never met him in person,I never took it seriously,I thought she was joking"I couldn't digest the truth.

"But she was true,She was having an affair with Rajesh"He looked at me seriously.

"Oh god!"I sighed.

"She was mysterious from the very first day,I don't know even a single detail about her such as her family,boy friend,any thing but I liked her character,attitude we became friends, besties in very short time.I heard her saying about her boyfriend twice or thrice.She disappeared like that one day without a word any intimation to anyone.I still miss her badly"I felt gloomy for a second,It's true I treated her like my sister even mom loved her like own child,I still wonder if she ever missed me.

"I don't know why people run away from me like that though I love them with all my heart"I cursed my fate.

"Please,Don't say like that"He hugged me.

"That's the truth varun though it is bitter"I said smiling a bit.

"Shut up"He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.

We stayed in each others arm like that for few minutes.I felt safe and secured.

"Never think like that"I am still in his arms.

"You don't know about yourself,you are such a sweetheart,its hard to stay away from you,you have that magic in you,your love"His words reminded me my mom's word.

"You may look very tough from outside but once you get committed to a relationship it's hard to stop you from loving and adoring that person.I am your mom and I am proud to say that this trait in you is the best thing a man can expect from a girl"

"I love you"He snugged from back embracing his arms around my waist.

"Do you know what happened with Arpitha?"He asked me suddenly.

I released myself from his arms and asked turning to his side.

"Hope she is fine"I caught his hands and I don't want to hear anything bad about her.

"We are going to meet her parents tomorrow"He said cupping my cheeks placing a peck on my forehead.

"Okay!"I said slowly closing my eyes,biting my lip.I hope she is fine.I am praying god.

He picked me up in bridal style and snuggled me on bed,He placed a peck on my forhead,covered me with duvet.

He came and sat on the other side of the bed.

We clasped our hands and I drifted to sleep with a smile on lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.2K 35
The story is about a Student and a police officer fell in love with each other ❤️
5.1K 207 2
A short story about marriage proposal via matrimony app.
23.6K 1.7K 33
Hello guys, well many of you love the couple anuseena so i thought to write it. It just a different story , in this anubhav singh will have the posi...
159K 15.4K 55
Maahi was well-versed in the art of unrequited love. After all, she was quietly and hopelessly in love with Aarush all those years ago in college. Bu...