The Sadistic Trip to Italy

By Tsurara_Wolfie25

3 years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc, our favourite gravity-defying brunette in now in his second year... More

Disclaimer and Plot
Before the Trip
Day 1: Introductions
Vongola Mansion
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 1)
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 2)
The Game
The Cloud and Mist Challenges
The Lightning and Sun Challenges
The Rain, Storm and Sky Challenges
Rewards Given
Time with the Decimo
Back to Normal (?)
Enemy's Move
Plans?

Touring the Mansion

5.4K 160 93
By Tsurara_Wolfie25

《Group 1》With Aria

"Hello, you could call me Aria. I'll be guiding you for today. Hope that you would enjoy the tour around the mansion." said Aria.

"Wow, she's pretty." said Yuki, who accidentally said it out loud, then clasped her hands around her mouth.

"Why thank you, um... Yuki-san was it?" said Aria.

"H-hai!" said Yuki

《Group 2》

"Nice to meet you. My name is Fon, as Reborn has told you. Hope you could enjoy the tour. And in case you are wondering, I am not a relative of Hibari Kyoya." said Fon.

Everyone then sighed in relief while some were secretly making a fangirl group for him.

"Yo, Fon-san. Long time no see! How's life?" said Takeshi.

"Oh, it's just the usual. Thanks for asking." said Fon

《Group 3》

"Hello, my name is Colonello, kora. Nice to meet you and hope you would enjoy the tour around the mansion, kora!" said Colonello.

"Colonello-san, are you married by any chance?"

"Do you mind going on a date with me?"

"Can I be your future wife/girlfriend?" said the fangirls who were bombarding Colonello with questions, then he answered,

"Yes, I'm pretty much married, kora." while showing the ring on his ring finger.

"Aww man." said the disappointed girls.

"But it doesn't end here! There are still hot bosses awaiting us!" said one of the fangirls. Then they did not give up and kept an eye out for the other bosses to arrive.

"Hello to the EXTREME, sensei!" said Ryohei.

"Hope you have been training everyday, kora." replied Colonello.

"I have to the EXTREME!" exclaimed Ryohei.

Then, the groups dispersed to their assigned places and Hibari left after he saw the ex-arcobalenos entered the room.

《With Tsuna》

"Aria-san I was hoping you would tell us more about yourself, just for the sake of my classmates." said Kyoko.

"I'm glad you asked, Kyoko-chan." answered Aria.

"Wait Aria-san, you know Kyoko-san?" asked Mochida.

"Yup, and I also know Haru-chan, Hana-chan (just recently though),Tsunayoshi-kun and the others."What!? You also know dame-tsuna!?" said Osamu.

"I thought that Reborn has told you about the rule of the mansion. You know about the "no bullying" policy?" said Aria.

Aria looked at Tsuna, but he doesn't feel offended in any way.

"It's not bullying. He is literally useless and can't do anything right." said Osamu.

"I advise you to not say that in front of anyone else including me. Back to business, my full name is Aria Giglio Nero and I am currently the boss of the Giglio Nero Company, a friend of the Vongola Company." said Aria.

Immediately, everyone begged for forgiveness for any rude behaviour they have done, except Kyoko and Tsuna.

"It's alright. Come on, just treat me like anyone else and have fun." said Aria.

Then they all nodded.

After all the groups have finished their tour in their given destinations, they had to take turns on the room specifically about the generations of Vongola.

Then, it finally came to the last group to visit that very room, group 1.

《Group 1》

"Wow it's already sunset! I didn't expect us to take that long." said Yumoto.

"I guess that this 'castle' is just too big that it takes up an entire day to finish touring around." said Yuki.

"The last room is where the pictures of the generations of Vongola are displayed right?" said Giotto.

"Yeah... wait, what are you doing here!?" freaked out Tsuna.

"I got bored." said Giotto with a pouting face.

Aria was surprised when Giotto appeared next to Tsuna, but went with the flow anyway.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here? Random visitors are not allowed to enter the mansion as freely as they want! And why do you look so much like dame-tsuna?" said Mochida rudely to Giotto.

" Oh um... "

"Make a name up." whispered Tsuna.

"They might suspect you because we are going to the room with the pictures of the generations and you are displayed in that room." continued Tsuna.

" Um... my name is... Ieyasu. And..." said Giotto.

"He is a good friend of mine." interrupted Aria.

"Y-yeah!" said Giotto/Ieyasu

Then they bowed for forgiveness again, except for a certain couple.

"Ieyasu-san, are you married, engaged or anything?" asked Yumoto while blushing.

"Well no, but I am not avaliable." answered Ieyasu/Giotto.

"Awww." said Yumoto and Yuki sadly.

"Oh, we're here!" said Aria.

Then she opened the huge doors leading to the room.

"Woah, they all look so cool with those random people next to them. Wait what? Aria-san, who are the 6 random people next to the bosses?" asked Yumoto.

"I'm glad you asked. They are their guardians that specializes in different elements." answered Aria

Then, they were just staring at Primo's generation. Tsuna was looking at how awesome Giotto and the others looked in the photo while Ieyasu was admiring himself *coughnarssistcough*.

"They all look really familiar." said Yukio.

When they looked back, they finally figured it out.

"The guy in the middle looks exactly like Ieyasu-san and dame-tsuna! Heck, Ieyasu-san is wearing the exact same thing as him." shouted everyone, except Kyoko and Tsuna.

"R-really, I d-didn't realise that I was wearing the same outfit as him. As for Tsuna-san, I could be his doppelganger." said Ieyasu.

"That's true. Oh well, I guess that it was a mere coincidence." said Mochida.

"Yeah. Imagine that dame-tsuna was the ancestor of the really hot and awesome founder of the Vongola company. Hah! It's impossible." said Yumoto.

'Sadly, that's true.' thought Tsuna.

"Aria-san, is that empty slot there for the Vongola Decimo?" asked Yukio.

"Yup, that's right! I think it's time to go back to your rooms. I'll lead the way." answered Aria.

As they left the room, the students were holding it in for sometime now until they decided to ask:

"Aria-san, do you know who Vongola Decimo is?" asked Yumoto.

Tsuna flinched at the question and pleaded Aria through eye conversation to not tell them obvious clues and Aria received the message.

"Yup. And in fact, I'm close friends with him!" answered Aria.

"WHAT!? REALLY!?." exclaimed Yumoto, Mochida, Yukio, Osamu and Yuki.

"What is he like?" asked Mochida.

"Well, he is handsome, kind, friendly towards anyone and managed to make the people who try to kill him into his comrades." said Aria.

"Woah! He's just that great!"

"Does he have any girlfriends or a fiancee?" asked another.

Aria looked at Kyoko for approval and she nodded but gave the same condition in eye conversation as Tsuna.

"Yup! And I personally think that they are a cute couple." said Aria.

"Awwww." said everyone while Tsuna and Kyoko were blushing madly, luckily none of the students saw them blush at the statement.

But some of them said something about capturing his heart and breaking up with his current girlfriend/ fiancee.

Then, they reached the hall of where they're room could be found, said their goodbyes to Aria and Giotto (cause he wants to talk with her for a while) and went back to their rooms to prepare for dinner.

During dinner (without Nono), everyone was chit-chatting about their tour and what they have found out about Vongola Decimo.

Then, Reborn came up and said their schedule for the next day,

"For tomorrow, you will resume with your studies-"

"Aww." went the students

You could tell that Reborn is pissed cause he does not like people interrupting him, but he managed to hold it in.

"Continuing, and your schedule and teachers are written in the booklet that you are going to receive in a moment. Each one of you will have different schedules made specifically for every individual." finished Reborn.

The booklet:

Teachers:

Japanese: Aria

Math: Fon

English: Reborn

Science: Verde

Physical Education: Colonello and Lal Mirch

Italian: Dino

"Reborn-san, who is this dino guy?" asked a student.

"You will know later on." answered Reborn

But when Tsuna, his guardians, Kyoko, Haru and Hana looked at their booklets, it was similar yet different.

It looked more like this:

Paperworks at ...a.m. till ...a.m.

Training at ...a.m. till ...a.m.

Lunch with the group at 12p.m. till 1.00p.m.

Paperworks at ...p.m. till ...p.m.

Training at ...p.m. till ...p.m.

Shower and Free time ...p.m. till ...p.m.

Dinner at 7.00p.m. till 8.00p.m.

Paperworks (Tsuna)/Free time (for the others) at ...p.m. till ...p.m.

Sleep time at ...p.m. until ...a.m.

"*sighs* I guess I would still be doing paperworks no matter what." said Tsuna with disappointment.

After that, everyone went to their rooms and slept, except for a certain brunette who was doing paperwork. While he was doing paperworks, Reborn held a secret meeting with Tsuna's guardians, Haru, Hana and Kyoko about their revenge plan, including the one that was to happen the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
480K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
619K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.