Total Drama Return of Camp Wa...

By Gurrtastic

An all new season of Total Drama with all your favorite competitors! See what happens when Chris brings the... More

Wawanakwa is Back! (Part 1)
Wawanakwa is Back! (Part 2)
Scarf It or Barf It!
Paintballing Palooza!
Go For The Gold!
Run, Baby, Run!
Castle Chaos!
The Grim Creeper!
Grueling Dueling!
The Olympic Shames!

Sasq-Watch Where You're Going!

176 5 3
By Gurrtastic

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Return of Camp Wawanakwa, our campers had to verse each other in ultimate dueling stick battles! There were great matches like Gwen vs Heather, and some that didn't seem so great at first, like Carrie vs Kitty. But things really heated up when Jen told Carrie what had previously happened between Kitty and Devin! Their friendship was put on hold and may never resume, but hey, who knows? In the end it came down to one match, and "The Dave-Man" won it for the Tigers! The Eagles had to vote and they voted off Duncan, who had whimped out in the challenge. He left just after things between him and Courtney started to turn around. It's a shame for them, but I don't really care! So, let's get ready, because a new episode of Total Drama starts right now!

(Theme Song)

(In the Soaring Eagles' Girl's Cabin)

Josee: Wake up girls! It's time to win this time and TAKE THE GOLD!!!

Courtney: (wakes up) Huh? Weird. So used to Chris waking me up.

Josee: Well Chris said we'd be having a challenge today and it'll be starting any minute!

Samey: True. I guess we could talk for a bit.

Zoey: Yeah. Why don't we get to know each other better?

Gwen: Yeah that way we can work better as a team.

Zoey: So Samey, why did you decide to come back on Total Drama?

Samey: I dunno, I guess I just felt things ended badly last time. I came on Total Drama to make friends and only made friends with Jasmine. I wanted to come back and make new friends. (Smiles) So far so good!

Zoey: (smiles too) Yeah! I'm glad we met! I came back to have fun with Mike and make some more friends too!

Josee: Ugh! Enough with the smiles and happiness everywhere! We need to focus on getting ready for the challenge! (Cabin gets silent except for Carrie's crying)

Carrie: (crying)

Courtney: Um hello? Care to quit crying? Duncan went home and I'm not crying- Not that I really cared actually.

Gwen: Oh please Courtney! You're so full of-

Zoey: Let's not argue guys! Are you ok Carrie?

Carrie: I... don't... know... (continues crying)

Emma: Come on Carrie. This whole thing is probably just some stupid misunderstanding. Now let's just be ready for the challenge and it'll probably all work out.

Chris: (on the megaphone) Time for a challenge campers! Meet me by the forest entrance in 10!

(In the Ferocious Tigers' Girl's Cabin)

Kitty: (puts pillow over her face) I can't take another day of this. I feel like quitting.

Heather: (fake acting concerned) Oh but why Kitty? We're doing so well together!

Kitty: Don't play dumb. You know why.

(In confessional)
Heather: So here I am going out of my way to act all "concerned" for Kitty and this is the thanks I get. She has to go.
(End confessional)

Sky: Ok team. We need to win this next challenge. So let's all put forth our best effort! And I do mean all of us! (Looks at Kitty)

Kitty: (gets up) Okay. Fine. I guess I am glad to have people to make me feel better like you guys.

Bridgette: Yeah everything will be ok Kitty. Just be sure to look out for some people... (meaning Heather)

Jen: Oh no! Only five more minutes to get ready! I need more time to finish my make-up!

(At the forest entrance)

Chris: Ok campers! Ready for your next challenge?

Ryan: I'm pretty sure we are.

Noah: Yeah, that's why we're here (mutters) idiot.

Carrie: (sighs sadly) Whatever.

(In confessional)
Devin: I just can't stand to see Carrie so upset like this! I just love her so much and I hate that this stupid show is affecting our relationship. (Sighs)
(End confessional)

Chris: Alright! Your challenge is to search the forest for the giant, hideous, scary Sasquatchanakwa! Then your team must bring the Sasquatch back to me in order to win the challenge!

Mike: Seems straight forward enough.

Chris: So get going already! (Blows whistle)

(Ferocious Tigers)

Sky: Where do you think we should search, guys?

Dave: Just follow me guys, I'm an awesome leader!

Lightning: Yeah right you loser!

Mike: I know this place pretty well. We should search the center of the forest and work our way out. That sound good?

Bridgette: Yeah. But do you think we should split up? Or try to stick together?

Tom: Maybe split into two groups?

Sky: Sounds good! Lightning, Geoff, Bridgette, Mike, and Dave come with me. And Devin, Kitty, Heather, Alejandro, Tom, and Jen can be a group. Ok?

Alejandro: Perfect! Let's get going! (The team's starts to walk into the forest)

Jen: (grabs Tom's arm) Wait up, Tom. Before we search for the Sasquatch, I think we should go try to find that footage of what really happened between Kitty and Devin. That way I can fix everything and everyone can be friends.

(Heather makes Alejandro wait with her and they eavesdrop on Tom and Jen)

Tom: Jen you are the sweetest person I know! Let's do it! Our friends need us.

Jen: Yes! We are great people. And very fashionable may I add. (They walk off to Chris' newly built cottage)

Heather: (to Alejandro) That gives me an even better idea. We need to search for the footage from that episode and find bad footage to make sure Kitty, Devin, and Carrie all stay mad. We'll make them look like jerks and people will be sure to vote them off.

Alejandro: Brilliant plan Heather! We just have to make sure our teammates don't find out we're ditching the challenge to do this.

Heather: They're all so gullible. We'll just tell them we got lost in the woods.

(Soaring Eagles)

Jacques: This should be far enough to lose the other team. So now what?

Josee: We must split up and find the Sasquatch. Jacques and I will go together.

Noah: So in pairs then? Emma, great! Let's go!

Samey: Hang on, pairs seem a little too, um, small?

Josee: Well we work better just the two of us! All you losers will just slow us down! (They leave)

Noah: Remind me again why those two are still here?

Courtney: Emma, you and Noah and like two other people come with me.

Emma: Who put you in charge?

Noah: Trust me Emma, it's just better to do what she says.

Emma: (rolls eyes) Fine. Let's just hurry up before the other team wins already!

Zoey: Could Samey, Gwen, and I come too? We'd kinda like to stick together if that's ok with you guys.

Courtney: Okay, sure. Let's just go. (The group leaves)

Junior: Guess that leaves us four!

Brody: Yeah dudes! (Sees Carrie upset) Aw don't be upset Carrie. It'll all be good! We got this!

Ryan: We got your backs. Let's just take this one step at a time. (Picks up Carrie) Let's move.

(Somewhere else)

Devin: So guys, where should we look? (Realizes Tom, Jen, Heather and Alejandro are all gone) Um, guys? Where did they go?

Kitty: Heather!? Guys, seriously come out! (Feeling weird around Devin) Um... I'm just gonna go... anywhere but here.

Devin: (avoiding Kitty and just walks off alone)

(In confessional)
Devin: Things have already gotten way too weird with Kitty so I'm just trying to avoid her. I don't want Carrie to get any more ideas. Kitty means absolutely nothing to me and Carrie means everything.
(End confessional)

(In confessional)
Kitty: (sighs) At this point I would give anything to be friends with Carrie again. I just have to avoid Devin. I hate to admit but I think the reason why I kinda liked Devin was because I still can't believe Emma's the one with a boyfriend and not me. Is it bad that that kinda bothers me?
(End confessional)

(In Chris' cottage)

Jen: (rummaging around) Where do you think Chris keeps the footage of episodes, Tom?

Tom: Maybe in some sort of security room? But checking here first wouldn't hurt. I mean, this place is HUGE!

Jen: Yeah let's try a different room.

(In confessional)
Tom: You know, if I could manage to win I would love to live in a house this big! One big enough for all the fez hats to be kept in too! Orders for those are still piling in.
(End confessional)

(Tom and Jen wander around and find a steel door)

Jen: This room looks kinda...

Tom: Top secret?

Jen: Yeah. (Opens door and see many tv screens and discs all around). O-M-G Tom!

Tom: It's all the footage! Well, better get looking through all these disks for the scene we're looking for.

Jen: Thank goodness they're labeled.

Tom: Wait! Here it is! Episode 8, Kitty and Devin kiss... That just sounds so weird saying it.

Jen: Yeah. Now let's get this back to Kitty and Carrie so we can see what really happened.

Tom: Or we could hang here for a bit? (Awkwardly smiles) I saw Chris' wardrobe area. We could check it out and post something: Chris McLean's fashion Do's and Don't's!

Jen: (laughs at Tom) Yeah I guess the challenge can wait a little longer!

Alejandro: (whispering to Heather) They're in there. (Points at security room)

(Tom and Jen come out and Alejandro and Heather scramble to hide behind pillars and plant pots.)

Jen: Did you hear something?

Tom: It's probably just the building settling. (They leave)

Heather: Good they're gone.

Alejandro: Now let's find some better footage of that episode. (Snickers)

Heather: (searching for a bit with Alejandro) How about this one? "Kitty's Deep Confessional After The Kiss".

Alejandro: That could have some useful information. Let's have a look. (Puts disc into player)

(DISC)

(In confessional)
Kitty: I know it was an accident but us it bad that it felt really good? (Slaps herself) What am I saying? Carrie is DATING Devin, I'm a horrible friend. Devin and I are friends and that's how we should stay even thought I want us to be more... (Slaps herself again)
(End confessional)

Alejandro: Excellent!

Heather: This is perfect!  I can't believe Kitty actually said that! She just dug her own grave.

Alejandro: Guess we'll see her in the catapult tonight. (Smirks)

(Somewhere in the forest)

Emma: Hey did you guys hear something?

Samey: Maybe it's the Sasquatch?

Gwen: (sees a bear come out) Or not! Run!!! (Starts running with Zoey and Samey. The bear chases the group and they get split up)

Noah: (out of breath) I think. We lost it. (Looks around) And half of our group.

Courtney: Whatever. They could've possibly just been slowing us down anyway.

Emma: We can still find the Sasquatch.

Courtney: Hang on. I'm gonna give my lawyers a call real quick. I'm sure someone's found a loophole I can sue Chris for.

Noah: Well I'll have you know if you wanna win a lawsuit Emma should be your lawyer! She's the best.

Courtney: Wait you're a lawyer. That's so cool.

Emma: Yeah I'm gonna be a lawyer. There's always a loophole. You could probably sue Chris for quite a few things. (They walk off talking)

(Somewhere else)

Geoff: Dudes look! Sasquatch tracks and they look pretty fresh.

Sky: Nice find Geoff! Let's follow them!

Dave: Hang on, I think Mike's gone.

Lightning: Who cares!? Let's just go! (Runs through a bush and into the Sasquatch) Hey guys I found it! (Get thrown to the ground) SHA- AHHHH

Sky: Lightning!

Bridgette: How are we supposed to get him all the way back to Chris without getting ourselves killed?

Sky: We need something to lure him all the way back... what do sasquatches eat?

Geoff: Does anyone have a banana?

Bridgette: (sees Sasquatch still attacking Lightning) So I'm thinking they eat humans...

Dave: Just leave Lightning to die!

Geoff: No way dude, that's kinda harsh. I'll help him out. (Picks up Lightning when the Sasquatch gets ready to punch)

Lightning: (dazed) Mmmm. I can taste my spine.

Geoff: Now RUN!!! (They run as the Sasquatch chases them)

(Somewhere nearby)

Brody: (hears screaming in the distance) Woah what's going on dudes? I think the other campers might be in trouble. I'm not sure if it's our teammates or not, but we gotta help!

Junior: It could be the Sasquatch. Good thing Ryan's bigger and stronger than him. (Laughs)

Ryan: (sheepishly laughs) Not sure about that one but lets go! (Carries Carrie)

(They come across the Sasquatch and the other team)

Ryan: Looks like you were both right. So what should we do now?

Junior: Lets get the Sasquatch! A man like me can definitely handle it.

Ryan: Look, I don't wanna see you get hurt. Why don't you stay with Carrie and leave it to Brody and I. Brody?

Brody: (concerned for the other team) Are you guys ok? Geoff!!!

Geoff: Huh? Brody! Bro! Help me outta this jam here!

Dave: Why would they be stupid enough to help us?

Brody: I'm coming dude! (Helps Geoff get away from the Sasquatch)

Sky: Come on Tigers, we gotta get it back to Chris! We can't let the other team win!

Ryan: No way it's ours. Carrie, Junior, come on!

(Somewhere else)

Mike: (wandering) AHHH!! Gotta. Fight. It. (Hits his head against a tree)

Devin: (walking by and sees Mike) Hey why'd you leave everyone?! Mike? (Sees Mike is hurt) Oh my gosh. Mike, are you ok?

Mike: Gah. He's coming back! Tell Zoey Mal is back! (Hits his head against the tree again)

Devin: Mal? What are you talking about? I think you hit your head a little too hard.

Mike: Look Devin... I have multiple personality disorder. That's why I've been acting so weird. The whole Carrie thing wasn't me, but Vito, my personality. And Mal, the evil on is coming so you have to warn Zoey. (Cries out in pain before fainting)

Devin: Oh no! (Goes off to find help)

(In confessional)
Devin: So that's why "Mike" was flirting with Carrie before. And why he kept forgetting what had happened. I guess he just wasn't in control. I'm glad he told me. This whole competition has been really weird for me so far. (Sighs) I really hope Carrie's ok.
(End confessional)

(Somewhere else)

Jacques: (to Josee) Ugh! We have been walking around for forever and still nothing!

(In confessional)
Jacques: You know, if we weren't athletes with high stamina, I'm fairly sure we would have given up quite a bit ago.
(End confessional)

Josee: Where the heck is the stupid Sasquatch?! We have to take the gold!

Jacques: Look! (Points) Something is coming behind the bushes! (Kitty emerges)

Kitty: Ugh! Not you two! Why can't I just find my team!

Josee: Oh no Jacques, it's an ugly, hideous monster! We better get it back to Chris so we can win the challenge already! (Starts laughing hysterically with Jacques)

Kitty: (rolls eyes) You two are the worst people I have ever met. (Runs off)

Jacques: Careful not to trip over those daddy long leg legs of yours! (Continues to laugh)

(Somewhere else)

Zoey: Good thing we lost that bear.

Gwen: Yeah and it was also good to lose Courtney.

Samey: Um... I guess so. She is a tad bossy. Reminds me of my sister.

Zoey: Hey do you hear something?

Gwen: (sees movement) AH!

(Devin walks out of a bush)

Devin: (to Zoey) Hey, you're Zoey right?

Zoey: Yep!

Devin: I think something's wrong with you're boyfriend. He said to go get help and that "Mal" is coming.

Zoey: (gasps) Mal? I thought he was gone. (Sighs) Or at least I hoped. I gotta go find Mike and make sure he's ok! (Runs off)

Samey: Zoey! Wait for us! (She and Gwen race after here)

(Somewhere else)

Geoff: So what are we gonna do about the yeti thing. (The Sasquatch takes Geoff's hat) Dude! That's mine, give it back. (Takes it back but it angers the Sasquatch and it starts chasing him) AHHHH!!!

Brody: (to Geoff) Dude I'm coming!

Sky: (to her team) Look! Up in that tree! (Points) There's a rope which we can use to tie up the Sasquatch.

Brody: (overhears Sky because he's near the Tigers trying to save Geoff) Good idea! I'll get it! (Climbs up the tree and grabs the rope and then jumps down)

Sky: (to Brody) Hey! That was my idea!

Brody: Don't worry I'm helping you! (To Geoff) Here dude! Catch this end of the rope! (Throws rope)

Geoff: (catches it) Thanks bro! (They run around the Sasquatch and tie him up) Now we just stop. (They stop and the Sasquatch falls) Sweet!

Brody: We did it dude! (Fist bumps Geoff)

Geoff: Sweet!

Junior: But who gets the Sasquatch now. You guys do realize you're on different teams right?

Lightning: We should get it because we are Sha-better!

Sky: Yeah and that was my plan to tie up the Sasquatch!

Ryan: Hey it should be ours. We helped save you guys.

Geoff: Chill dudes. I got a solution. Brody, it's Rock Paper Scissors time! We'll decide it this. Best two of three.

Brody: Alright dude! You're on!

Geoff and Brody: Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot! (Brody wins the first. Geoff wins the second. Brody wins the last)

Brody: I guess we win guys!

Sky: Are you kidding me?! That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of! Get that Sasquatch guys!

Geoff: It's okay Sky. They won fair and square. We gotta respect it.

Dave: No we don't. You are a total idiot! Just hurry and- (suddenly Courtney, Noah and Emma come out from behind the bushes) Huh?

Courtney: (happily gasps) The Sasquatch! YES! (Runs and grabs the Sasquatch and starts dragging it away) Later losers.

Emma: Alright!

Dave: No! After them!

(The Eagles drag the Sasquatch to Chris before the Tigers can catch up to them)

Chris: And the Eagles win! (Over loudspeaker) All campers left in the woods report back to me!

Emma: Yes!

Noah: Sweet! We actually did it.

Courtney: See. If you are focused nothing can stand in your way and you'll always win.

Sky: What?! That's so unfair! We should've won.

Lightning: Yeah! (Sarcastically) Thanks Geoff.

Bridgette: Hey it wasn't Geoff's fault! (Looking around) Where are Heather and Alejandro? And Tom and Jen??

Jen: (arriving with Tom out of breath) Hey guys.

Lightning: Where were you two?

Tom: (sheepishly laughs) Oh it's doesn't matter. But I have a question for Chef. (Pulls out a fez hat) Just a quick question, why did I find this fez hat in your closet? I don't remember selling it to you.

Chef: I uh, didn't steal it or anything. (Mutters) Okay I did.

Tom: So yeah, we were doing something to help out Kitty and Devin too.

Kitty. Wait, seriously? Thanks you guys. (Hugs them) For whatever it is because thinks can't get worse than they are now.

Jen: Don't worry, we wanna make sure Carrie knows what really happened so that you can be friends again. (Pulls out  the CD)

Tom: I'll meet you guys in the control room. I'll go get Carrie. (Heads over to the Soaring Eagles cabin and sees Carrie looking sad) Hey! Carrie! Jen and I have to show you, Kitty, and Devin something.

Carrie: (sarcastically while sobbing) Oh that's just great! Things couldn't possibly get any worse! (Crying)

Tom: No no! Nothing like that. (Puts his hand on her shoulder) It's something that will fix your problem. Just trust me. You can count me as an ally. We would have been friends last time if I didn't get Jen and I eliminated. (Somewhat smiles)

Carrie: (wipes away tears) Ok thanks Tom.

(In the control room)

Jen: Alright let's pop this sucker in! (Puts in CD)

Tom: Be sure you're watching guys.

(The clip plays and Kitty and Devin stumble and accidentally fall in to each other and their lips make contact. Then Jen shows up and is totally surprised to see them)

Devin: See Carrie? The whole thing was just a misunderstanding.  (Grabs Carrie's hand) I love you homie!

Carrie: (smiles) I love you too homie! (Devin kisses Carrie)

Tom: (high fives Jen) Yes! It worked!

Jen: Alright Tom! We did good.

(Heather and Alejandro are eavesdropping)

Alejandro: (whispering) So do you wanna sabotage Kitty now?

Heather: Not yet. And besides, I think Geoff will take care of elimination tonight.

Alejandro: Yes, we shall be patient. All good things to those who wait.

(Somewhere else)

Zoey: (sees Mike) Mike!!! Are you ok?

Mike: Zoey? ZOEY! It's you. Thanks for coming. It's j-just M-Mal is c-coming back. (Screams in pain) I don't know what to do. I just want you to be safe.

Zoey: (gasps) Oh no! (Hugs Mike)

Mike: T-thanks Zoey. Now I better go to the elimination ceremony. You take care. (Zoey kisses Mike and the cheek and then leaves)

Chris: (on the loudspeaker) Alright Tigers, meet me at the campfire to cast your votes!

Bridgette: (to Heather) Where were you and Alejandro the whole challenge?

Heather: Oh uh... we just got lost in the woods. No biggy.

Bridgette: Yeah right. You probably know this island better than anyone. You guys are so going down.

Heather: Shut it surfer chick. And don't keep me up all night crying when your boyfriend goes home.

Chris: Alright campers! It's time to boot somebody! If I call your name, you're safe! (Throwing marshmallows) Kitty, Sky, Lightning, Devin, Bridgette, Dave, and Mike! That leaves Tom, Jen, Heather, Alejandro, and Geoff! Tom and Jen, you guys ditched the challenge to break into my cottage and raid my closet. (Giving them a glare)

Tom and Jen: (sheepishly laugh)

Chris: Heather and Alejandro, you also went AWOL the whole challenge and claimed to "get lost". And Geoff, you cost your team the Sasquatch by playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot...

Geoff: But it was a fair way to settle it! And they didn't even end up winning because of that! Courtney, Noah and Emma came along.

Chris: Tom and Jen... you are safe! And the final marshmallows go to... Heather and Alejandro! I'm sorry but you're out Geoff!

Bridgette: Nooooooo! Geoff!!!

Geoff: What? No!! This can't be right.

Kitty: Oh no! Geoff!

Bridgette: I can't go on without you.

Geoff: You're gonna have to babe. Look, you are the most awesome girl ever and I know you can do this. You and Brody make the finale for me. (Kisses her on the cheek) I'll miss you.

Bridgette: I'll miss you too.

Brody: (comes running over) Awe dude!!! This sucks. I wish my team never woulda won.

Geoff: It's ok dude. (Hugs them both and then boards the catapult) I'm ready Chris. Later dudes!!!

Chris: (launches him) And that's one more camper gone! Tune in next time to see who will take the catapult next! On Total Drama Return of a camp Wawanakwa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 440 26
Raichu is back and hosting a brand new season of Total Drama Pokémon, with a total of 25 contestants this time! 15 of which are returning from season...
13.9K 542 22
A brand new season of total drama but with Pokemon! 21 competitors will compete in life threading challenges to win one million dollars! Who will win...
9K 152 17
It's been a few weeks since the previous season ended. It started with 22 campers, an after a grueling 8 weeks Duncan managed to conquer the island a...
12.7K 137 12
You know Total Drama Island as 22 campers, two teams, a crazy host, and $100,000 grand prize. Well what if another guy, by the name of Skylar joins t...