Cruise to Destiny

Od shereebrolaski

Rosanna wasn't meant to be on the walker stalker cruise she was for filling one of her late mothers wishes to... Viac

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chspter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chspter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 13

169 4 0
Od shereebrolaski

Cruise to destiny

Chapter 13

Rosanna POV

The next day

I woke up lying on my side I looked over and saw my sexy fiancé I have a fiancé and I love him I never expected that at all, and he has such good taste as I stare at my ring again.

"You like my choice, do you?"

"Oh, yes it's beautiful Norman I can't imagine a nicer ring. So, we're getting married in two weeks?"

"Yep, will it be enough time for a dress and all?"

"Saw something that I liked yesterday. But didn't think anyone would ever marry me." I feel him kissing my shoulders.

"You're kidding me, right? I'm the luckiest bastard in the world. I'll have a sexy as fuck wife."

"You make me feel that way. I mean I've always been more than accepting of how my body is but..."

"I remember that you were very sexy on that cruise. I was thinking you know you have more confidence than most models I never want you to lose that it's a rare thing. Unfortunately, as much as I love this we need to get dressed and go to the airport."

"Can we head to my house and I can get changed?"

"Sure, I've been wanting to see your place. Come on momma let's get in the shower and then we can go."

As he dragged me out of bed and into the shower we washed each other and Norman had to make sure that my belly was extra clean, then it was off to Senoia to get my car and he followed me to my place it's nowhere near as nice as Norman's place I hope he doesn't hate it, eventually, we arrive and I show him inside.

"Well welcome to my house. Sorry, it's not like yours."

It's very cluttered at the moment as I have sold my mom's house in New York recently and honestly, I don't know what to do with her things it's like if I get rid of it she's gone.

"Babe don't be sorry it looks lived in and I love it whenever you want to move into my place which will be our place I want you to put your stamp on it."

"Oh, you're too sweet, I want to show you this I hadn't finished it but I started Destiny's room." I pull him towards the room I was going to use as her room. "I hope you like the crib I understand if you don't like it. I'm going to quickly get changed." He's checking the room out I hadn't gotten around to painting the room that was on my list of things to do. I leave him and go searching for clothes, what's suitable for meeting the mother anyway I end up with jeans and a spotted shirt must shop more especially if I'm going to gain weight. I suddenly hear a whistle.

"Dammit Reedus. You like this ass, do you?"

"Damn fucking straight I do. We never did do anything with that ass, did we?" Oh, god he wants anal the thought both scares and excites me.

"No, we haven't can we wait until maybe our honeymoon?" Norman wraps his arms around me.

"Anytime babe."

"I'm a little intimidated by him and scared he might hurt me. Not that I think you'd hurt me but you're not small."

"I'd never hurt you, the minute it isn't pleasurable you tell me. Yeah, he isn't small but I'm sure you can take him."

I finish dressing and we head out and get to the airport in plenty of time. We were waiting for Maryanne and Mingus to arrive and I was getting nervous.

"Don't panic babe they'll love you."

"God, I hope so."

The next thing I see is Norman walking up to a teenage boy they hug, that must be Mingus and two women, I'm pretty sure one must be Mingus's mother and an older woman.

"Hey, Dad. Hi, you must be Rosanna Dad told me about you. That's my mom and my grandma."

"Hi."

"Hi, Mingus was saying your name was Rosanna I'm Helena my name's not mom."

"I'm Maryanne. Norman son a little warning, I would've brought your stepdad with us. It's nice to meet you, honey. Come here honey let me look at you. Oh, look at the belly." I'm surprised Maryanne hugs me.

"Norman, you surprise me mister here I was thinking Ming would be an only child and you wouldn't give him a sibling nice. All things considered, you said you weren't it's nice to see, you're a good dad." We took well not me as Mingus and Norman refused to let me help.

"So, Rosanna, we want to know all about you. Oh by the way I hope you don't mind, I'm sure Norman wouldn't mind I decided to come but I was just dying to meet you when Ming told me about this I invited myself but technically we'll be family seeming our kids will be brother and sibling."

"Sister, I'm having a girl."

"Rosanna, so tell me about your family honey how many brothers and sisters do you have?" I couldn't help but start crying. "Oh, honey I'm sorry."

"Mom we'll explain everything come on honey gang let's go." We walked to the car and got in.

"Rosanna I'm sorry I upset you. Did you lose a family member?"

"I don't have a family but for this one inside me, I like to think that maybe my mom planned all this like she brought the cruise ticket, she brought me all these clothes for the trip, and the gift bags for the guests, and the photo ops. I'd never have done any of this if it wasn't for her. Because of her, we met. That's why her name's Destiny as it's as we'd never have met if my mom hadn't passed. You didn't upset me, Maryanne, I just miss her I think she'd be happy that she's going to be a grandma you know."

"Honey I'm sorry to hear about your mother but I'm sure that she's looking down at you and is happy to see you are happy since that's all we mothers ever want. That little one you're carrying isn't the only family you have a whole bunch now, Norman has a sister and two brothers and their families also I think we're going to get along just fine sweetheart." I felt Norman's hand on my leg squeezing me and smiled at me. It didn't take long to get back to Norman's place and I was talking to the three of them.

"Hey, what the fuck is that dad?"

"What Ming?"

"On Rosanna's hand? Are you two getting married you popped the question?"

"Yeah, I did and Rosanna said yes. We're doing it in a couple of weeks depending on how long it'll take for Rosanna to make the cake."

"Yeah, two's doable. As long as the cake is plain. It's the figures that'll take a long time. Babe, could you do something for me when we get back to your house?"

"Our place."

"It isn't mine until I move in and that won't be until after the wedding because I'm a traditional girl my mother would kill me if we lived together before you married me."

"Okay, babe but when we do you're mine. We aren't ever going to be apart." I like that idea though we need to talk about his work and mine as that'll keep us separated. I mean I know I should slow down and pace myself but this is the busy season and we're booked solid. I think we need to sit down and work a schedule out as I know mine and even now I'm still working late. But we'll discuss this later I just want to get to know my mother-in-law, she was impressed that I was a baker and independent I think, and that I wasn't a model was a plus. Norman organized dinner for the five of us. Helena and Maryanne were asking me if I had picked a dress, which I hadn't but I had seen one I liked, I was surprised when they said wanted to see it. So we arranged to go tomorrow then I realized that I hadn't talked to James and told him that I was getting married.

"Hey baby I need to tell you ah Norman and I need to tell you something."

"Did he ask you, sweetie? I told you he wanted to marry you. Send me a picture of the ring. So when are you getting married?"

"Ah about that Norman wants to in two weeks I'm sorry it'll ruin your day but he wants to do it in two weeks."

"Oh two weeks that's wonderful and no you aren't stealing my thunder. I'm so happy for you babe. Or he could wait and have a double wedding."

"Oh hell no. I'm only doing this once. Do you think we can do the cake? I am doing the topper. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and get my dress? I've already seen it I just need to get it."

"Hell yeah of course honey. Tell me a time and a place and I'm there." I told him the shop name and time said our goodbyes then took a photo of the ring and sent it to him.

We all retired to bed it was strange having Norman's ex and his mother in the house with us, but I could tell that he and Helena were just friends who happened to have a child together. I walk out of the bathroom and Norman is sitting up in bed reading a script, he is looking decidedly sexy in his sleep pants.

"See I told you my mom would love you as I do."

"Yes, you did mister smarty pants. Got room on there for my fat ass?"

"I don't see a fat ass I see a sexy ass."

"By the way I need clothes I can't keep wearing your shirts to bed."

"Hey, I'm all good if you want to wear nothing at all. I think you make that shirt look awesome and it's stretched the fuck out by me and well my huge chest. So before we go to bed I need to know how many people you want to invite. Because I'll do the same."

"No, you invite whomever you want as I only have James and Jackson to invite the rest of the family can go to hell they didn't come to my mother's funeral you think I want them coming to my wedding fuck them."

"Okay, babe anyway there are people I would like you to meet I need to call them haven't yet wanted to get this over with and then deal with everything else."

"Babe I want you to invite whomever you want honestly I only want to marry you once so let's go all out to invite who you want babe."

"Okay, a proper wedding is what you want a proper wedding is what you will get. Flowers, the works let me look after it you concentrate on the cake and I swear that topper will look amazing." Earlier in the day, I'd taken some photos of him on his bike leaning over and kissing nothing. "Come here, my bride. You've been out of my arms for far too long." I love teasing him so I crawl onto the bed and climb on top of him.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you in glasses? I mean if you wear a suit and these I might just die fuck me."

"My girl is a little horny does she need me to look after her? I think I might have forgotten how you taste."

"Oh god yes, I need you inside me."

Norman POV

I watched a snoring Rosanna sleep after another great session, I decided to head out and I have a couple of people to call should've done it earlier but I wanted to make sure everything went well. Rosanna has taken it all in her stride. First things first call Flanery.

"Hey, brother Lauren and I were just talking about you."

"Really huh? Good things I hope."

"Yeah just thinking we met someone and thought she'd be nice probably too nice for you to date." Now, why'd a nice woman want me?

"Unnecessary Flanery I have huge news. Are you busy on Saturday in two weeks? You better not be, clear your schedule."

"Why what's happening, bro?"

"I'm getting married."

"No fucking way not that girl you were seeing Jackie?"

"No Sean her name's Rosanna she's 32, not a model." He wanted to know everything about her but I kept that she was pregnant a secret. I don't want him to think I'm only marrying her because of the baby.

"Reedus in love I never would've thought I'd hear it. You are, aren't you? I'm glad always made me sad that you weren't married and pumped out more kids."

"So did you want to come in two weeks? I'll email you the invitation, we'd love you and the family to come."

"Like I'd miss seeing you get married. I want to meet the lucky woman."

I ended up calling Clark, Steven, and Andy, I have the rest of their email address I'll email them tomorrow.

"Hey, Norman can't sleep? Yeah, Have no idea why not. You two are noisy."

"Hey no worse than you and Paul believe me sleeping next to you two when you're at it's fun either."

"Very true. Well you know she's nice Norman and you know I don't think I've seen you happier, I'm glad you deserve it. Only ever wanted you happy after I screwed you around. I'm sorry about that but marriage and me it's just not a thing."

"That's why I'm moving so fast I want it to be right to give her a family and get a family together." We hugged and I went back to the woman I love and that loves me.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

32.4K 693 20
Mae thought she had her whole life planned out, she was going to marry her long time boyfriend, have a family, and just live this perfect life. But h...
435K 11.2K 106
Divorced and starting over Jenna moves to Georgia to rebuild her career and her life. A twist of fate causes her to meet Norman Reedus and her life...
28.6K 852 41
This is a Fan-fiction story so deal with me.... Lenoir, North Carolina...where 24 year old Ashley who works as a bar tender to take care of her 2 yea...
1.8K 31 54
What's the chance of meeting a family member in the middle of the apocalypse? That's what happens to Emma, when Aaron and Eric bring a new group of s...