Chapter 13

Cruise to destiny

Chapter 13

Rosanna POV

The next day

I woke up lying on my side I looked over and saw my sexy fiancé I have a fiancé and I love him I never expected that at all, and he has such good taste as I stare at my ring again.

"You like my choice, do you?"

"Oh, yes it's beautiful Norman I can't imagine a nicer ring. So, we're getting married in two weeks?"

"Yep, will it be enough time for a dress and all?"

"Saw something that I liked yesterday. But didn't think anyone would ever marry me." I feel him kissing my shoulders.

"You're kidding me, right? I'm the luckiest bastard in the world. I'll have a sexy as fuck wife."

"You make me feel that way. I mean I've always been more than accepting of how my body is but..."

"I remember that you were very sexy on that cruise. I was thinking you know you have more confidence than most models I never want you to lose that it's a rare thing. Unfortunately, as much as I love this we need to get dressed and go to the airport."

"Can we head to my house and I can get changed?"

"Sure, I've been wanting to see your place. Come on momma let's get in the shower and then we can go."

As he dragged me out of bed and into the shower we washed each other and Norman had to make sure that my belly was extra clean, then it was off to Senoia to get my car and he followed me to my place it's nowhere near as nice as Norman's place I hope he doesn't hate it, eventually, we arrive and I show him inside.

"Well welcome to my house. Sorry, it's not like yours."

It's very cluttered at the moment as I have sold my mom's house in New York recently and honestly, I don't know what to do with her things it's like if I get rid of it she's gone.

"Babe don't be sorry it looks lived in and I love it whenever you want to move into my place which will be our place I want you to put your stamp on it."

"Oh, you're too sweet, I want to show you this I hadn't finished it but I started Destiny's room." I pull him towards the room I was going to use as her room. "I hope you like the crib I understand if you don't like it. I'm going to quickly get changed." He's checking the room out I hadn't gotten around to painting the room that was on my list of things to do. I leave him and go searching for clothes, what's suitable for meeting the mother anyway I end up with jeans and a spotted shirt must shop more especially if I'm going to gain weight. I suddenly hear a whistle.

"Dammit Reedus. You like this ass, do you?"

"Damn fucking straight I do. We never did do anything with that ass, did we?" Oh, god he wants anal the thought both scares and excites me.

"No, we haven't can we wait until maybe our honeymoon?" Norman wraps his arms around me.

"Anytime babe."

"I'm a little intimidated by him and scared he might hurt me. Not that I think you'd hurt me but you're not small."

"I'd never hurt you, the minute it isn't pleasurable you tell me. Yeah, he isn't small but I'm sure you can take him."

I finish dressing and we head out and get to the airport in plenty of time. We were waiting for Maryanne and Mingus to arrive and I was getting nervous.

"Don't panic babe they'll love you."

"God, I hope so."

The next thing I see is Norman walking up to a teenage boy they hug, that must be Mingus and two women, I'm pretty sure one must be Mingus's mother and an older woman.