Warriors Submissive Beta

Door hkayh123

Book #2 in the 'Mine' series Leo is the new beta of the Red Forrest pack. He's sweet, caring, and over all a... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 2

58.9K 1.3K 402
Door hkayh123

Leo^^

Leo's POV

"Those two aren't allowed to have sex in our bodies anymore." I groaned tiredly whilst cuddling up to Dom more. His chest moved as he let out a chuckle making me smile up at him. Luca and Ezekiel have the highest sex drive ever! They stared at 10:30 in the morning and just stopped. It's 1:30A.M. The next fucking day.

"How are you feeling?" Dom asked after a few minutes of silence. I moved a bit, trying to get more comfortable, with my hips screaming in protest.

"If I'm being honest, like someone just ran over my body with a train." I mumbled into his chest as the hair on it brushed my face. Usually hair on a chest was extremely unattractive, but on Dom I found it hot. It made him look...manly; along with his stubble that just made my mouth water. It was especially great his face was buried between-

"Finish that thought and this is the only break your body will be getting for hours." Dom growled while pulling me closer to him. A giggle escaped my mouth at his threat.

"I totally would but my body is already broken." Was my reply before I closed my eyes. Dom hummed ending our conversation. We were both slowly falling asleep to the sound of each others breathing. It was calming and relaxing.

How it was suppose to be.

~~

"Daddy," I moaned out as my mate started rolling his hips at a treacherous speed. I tried pushing my hips back to meet his but his huge hand coming down on my ass stopped me. A whimper, that turned into a moan, fell out of my mouth at the stinging sensation that spread.

"Patience baby boy, and if you try to rush again I'll just have you suck me off instead." Dom's deep, rough, voice whispered in my ear. I knew he wasn't bluffing, and even if he was I didn't want to take that chance; my mouth still was sore from before. Nodding, I forced my hips to stay still as he continued to slowly roll his hips barley brushing the one place I wanted him to hit the most.

He slowly pulled out before snapping his hips forward quickly. A whine left my mouth due to how deep he was in me. So.Fucking.Deep. I buried my head in one of the pillows under me as my arms gave out. Dom slowly started to moving his hips at a constant pace making me whine and moan. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever get used to his size. It always made me feel so...full.

"How are you feeling?" Came Dom's silky smooth voice in my ear. I shivered as his breath fanned over while I forced myself to nod. The fullness I felt was overwhelming.

I loved it.

"Wake up mate," a deep voice whispered in my ear waking me from my sleep. A whine fell from my throat. I grabbed the blanket that was covering me and pulled it over my head. A laugh erupted from my mate's mouth making his chest move. I turned and buried my head in his exposed chest as he continued laughing at me. Dom's body shuffled downwards until he was under the blankets face-to-face with me.

"I have to go to training, but I wanted to wake you up before I left." He informed me with a smile. I moved so I could wrap my arms around his neck causing him to wrap his around my waist.

"Nope, you don't have to." I mumbled while burying my head in his neck. He smirked a bit as he shook his head.

"I do; I didn't go yesterday and I'm training them." He reminded me making me move my head out of his neck.

"I'm the beta so I could get you out of it." I pouted at him trying to get him to just give in. Dom just grinned at me as he stared at me.

"And what would I get out of it?" He questioned me with a quirked eyebrow.

"Anything,"

"Anything?" He repeated before moving his hands down to my ass. He gripped my ass, one hand on each cheek, and stared rubbing them while effectively pushing my front closer to his. A whine escaped my mouth as I grew hard. I was still sore from yesterday's activities in my non-consenting body.

"But, I have to go. Yesterday I didn't so today I need to. You can stop by whenever though." He stopped his touching making me groan in sexual frustration. A kiss was placed on my head before the bed shifted slightly from Dom getting out of it. As I turned onto my back I buried my head in a pillow, Dom's pillow to be exact.

You know that state where you're asleep but not really asleep? And it is relaxing and calming. That was how I was. At that moment I felt that nothing could ever happen. It was one of the most peaceful moments I've had in a long time. Everything was so simple; I wasn't thinking about anything. But it all stopped when Dom came out of the bathroom.

"You should stop by sometime today." He suggested while changing his clothes. My head was how turned to the side so I could stare at the body my blessed mate had. His body was easily one of a god: toned chest, defined arms, strong legs, tall structure, sharp jaw line, high cheek bones, plump lips, fucking droll worthy face, curlyish hair, soft yet demanding eyes, and tan skin. Everything about him wanted to make me be as close to him as possbile all day every day.

Same. His voice startled me. Looking up at him I saw that he was watching me with amusement dancing in his eyes. A blush made my cheeks heat up making him grin down at me. Before he left he placed a kiss on my lips and told me to stop by training some time today.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand where it was plugged in and saw I have a few texts. It was 9:45A.M. which it too early for anyone to be up in my opinion. As I was going through my texts I noticed one from my parents. Fantastic.

So fun little fact about my parents: they hate me being mated to a guy. Like they disowned me hate. They said that they're not homophobic, it's just that they don't like that their only son is with a guy. Because that's not homophobic at all. So for awhile they didn't say anything, and they just acted like everything was alright. Then one day when I was starting to move Dom and my's stuff into the betas mansion they confessed to me. At that moment I was sad but now I'm not really. My father had the nerve of asking me to break the bond with Dom. What a prick.

We just found a box of your things mixed in with our stuff. We will be sending it to you via the post office.

-Jillian

Wow mom how sweet of you. I didn't even bother with a response before I got up and went to take a shower.

While I was in the shower I couldn't stop the thoughts from running through my head. Most of them were good, but one was repetitive and horrible.

Did I kill the baby?

~~

"Hiya taco one and taco two. Hey my little Benrito." I greeted my best friends mate and children as I walked into their house. Ben looked up from his two sons with a tired smile on his face. Taco #1, Theo, started crying which made taco #2, Aaron, start crying along with his twin. I quickly went over and swooped up Theo as Ben picked up Aaron. We both started cooing the twins as they started calming down.

"How's ev-verything?" Ben asked after we got the twins to stop crying. They were playing in their crib with some stuffed animals.

"Uhhh okay I guess? So...I told Dom, last night, he doesn't blame me." I whispered the last sentence knowing Ben would hear me. He was the only one who knew, James probably did too, but he was the first person I told after I found out. I didn't know what else to do so I told him.

"H-he shouldn't. It's not your-r fault." He quickly rushed out. I nodded before we both heard the door open. James voice met my ears as he started walking to the family room where we were.

"Where are my sons?" He asked once he got into the room. When he saw them in the crib he started walking over to them but Ben quickly made him stop.

"They've been crying all day. Please don't." Ben practically begged. James turned around and looked upset but complied with his mate anyways.

"Hey Leo." He smiled when he saw me. I smiled back and was about to start up a conversation with him but Dom's voice in my head stopped me.

Hey I'm done training for the day. Wanna go out for lunch? He asked. A smile made its way onto my face before I left the happy little family at their house and made my way to my house. When I got there Dom was already there grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"Hi," I greeted as walked up behind him. My handsome and fuck mate turned around, and I found myself practically drooling at him. His hair was disheveled and his body was sweaty, from training, but he looked really good for some reason.

"I have to take a shower first, but then we can go." He told me as I continued ogling his body. I found myself nodding as he walked up the stairs to go to our room.

"Oh! Did I tell you that we're having dinner with my parents tonight? They're excited to meet you." That broke me out of my thoughts.

"Dominick!" I growled while running up the stairs behind him. By the time I got up the stairs he was already getting in the shower. Grumbling under my breath I rid myself of all clothing and got in the shower with my mate.

"What the fuck do you mean, oh by the way we're having dinner with my parents tonight?" I growled at him. He turned around and raised an eyebrow at me. I have to resist the urge to look anywhere but his face. He didn't seem to have the problem though. Dom's careful eyes examined every inch of my body making me fidget and squirm in my place. He made his way over to me and started running his hands all over my body.

"I mean, you are going to meet my parents who are thrilled to meet their sons mate. Do you have a problem with that?" His sinfully deep voice whispered in my ear. I found myself arching into him as he continued to feel my body like it was his.

Because it was.

Comment
Vote
Add
Share

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2M 40.9K 44
| BOOK 2: Torn Series | The scatterbrained Beta of the Crescent Falls pack thought that he was straight. That is, until he met Corey Cahill. The myst...
2.1M 82.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
925K 41.1K 83
Remy is the new kid at school in the small town of Rosewood Creek. He thought his life would finally be normal, however, Rosewood High had other plan...
194K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...