Not like them ~ A Sans x Read...

By UndertaleTrashEX

Disclaimer: this story was written when I was very young and didn't know how to write, apologies for poor wri... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Final Chapter
So...
WOOT WOOT!!
NEW STORY YEAHHHHHH!!

Chapter Eight

2.8K 85 43
By UndertaleTrashEX

~Y/n's POV~

I woke up with a pretty bad headache. I opened my eyes and noticed that I wasn't at the hospital anymore. I sat up and looked around, I was in Sans' room on his bed. I groan quietly as the headache got worse. I then heard somebody's footsteps outside the door. I quickly laid back in bed and pretended to still be sleeping. I heard the door open and somebody come next to the bed, I had a feeling it was Sans based on how quiet the person was. I felt him move a strand of hair that had fallen on my face away, he then put his hand on my cheek. I silently hoped that I wasn't blushing. I heard him sigh and bend down so he was on the same level as my face. I could feel him staring at me. "You have no idea what you do to me, Y/n." He muttered, I was still able to hear though. I felt my face heat up much to my dismay, I just hope it was dark enough to where he couldn't see it. "I wish I had to courage to tell you." He said quietly. I then felt him kiss my forehead and walk out of the room. Once the door shut I instantly sat up and pressed a hand to my chest. My heart was beating like crazy, I was also sweating like no tomorrow. I decided to finally get up, once I stood up and took a step I collapsed face first with a loud thud. Hello to you too floor. The door instantly shot open to reveal a concerned Sans. "Y/n! Are you ok?" He asked while getting down next to me and helping me up. I held onto his shoulder to keep myself from falling. "Y-Yeah." I said hoarsely, my throat was really dry. "Can I have some water?" I asked. "Of course, just wait on the bed." He said while helping me sit on the bed again. He went out of the room and I took some deep breaths, I felt completely drained. Sans soon came back with a glass of water which I happily chugged. Once it was gone I continued to take in deep breaths. Sans sat down next to me, and we were silent for a little. "Is Frisk ok?" I asked. "She's feeling better, you did an amazing job mimicking her soul." He answered. I smiled at the compliment, and of course blushed. "How long was I out?" I questioned. "3 days." He replied. "WHAT?!" I exclaimed. "Heh, yeah. You were bone tired." He joked. I couldn't help but snicker at the horrible pun. "Do you want anything else?" He asked. "Some food." I answered almost immediately. "Got it." He said while teleporting away. He's so sweet. As soon as he disappeared he reappeared with a plate of spaghetti and a fork. "Thanks." I said while grabbing the plate and fork, I ate the entire thing in 2 minutes flat. I was starving. "That was impressive." Sans admired. I laughed and he grabbed the empty plate and messy fork while teleporting back downstairs. I sighed, if only he knew what he did to me. If what he muttered to me was in the way I think he meant it, then I think I might explode. I need to find out if he did mean it in that way, I think I know exactly how. Sans suddenly teleported into the room again. "Need anything else?" He asked sweetly. I was tempted to say 'you' but I didn't. "Something to do cause I'm bored." I answered. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Sans teleported away to answer it, I was curious to see who was here. I suddenly heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs and toward the room. "Hey!" I heard Sans exclaim irritatingly. Suddenly the door opened to reveal none other than my mother. I was shocked to see her, and terrified. "How DARE you run away from home!" She yelled while stomping over to me. "I can do what I want! I'm an adult!" I yelled back while standing up. She had her fists clenched and her expression alone was enough to scare a grown man. "You are coming home RIGHT NOW!" She yelled while grabbing my hand, I tried to pry it away but it was no use. Then I got an idea. I mustered the little magical energy I had left and summoned a gigantic spider. My mom screamed in fear and let go of my wrist. "LEAVE. ME. ALONE!" I screamed at her. "Y/n?! Is this your doing?!" She asked full of fear. "YES! NOW GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE FOR TRESPASSING! ALSO, NEVER COME TO SEE ME AGAIN!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, rage burned through my body. I have never felt so angry. She bolted out the door, out of the house, into her car, and she drove away. I got rid of the giant spider and rushed downstairs to check on Sans. Once I got down there I saw Sans on the ground, cursing under his breath. "Sans! Are you ok?!" I exclaimed while getting down next to me. "She punched me... She FREAKING punched me!" He yelled. "She's gone now, and she won't be coming back for a very long time." I reassured. "Will you be ok?" I asked him. "I'll be fine, how about y-" Sans stopped what he was saying when he looked up at you, his face changed to one of confusion. "Sans?" I questioned. "Your eyes are f/c and s/f/c." He informed me. "W-What?" I said while summoning a mirror, sure enough they were a glittering f/c with s/f/c pupils. "That's new." I said. After a few moments of just looking at them they started to go back to my normal e/c eyes. Once they were completely normal I got rid of the mirror. "Now what?" I asked him, I only just realized he had sat up and was watching my eyes turn color. "Grillby's?" He suggested. I smiled. "Sure!" I agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 177 18
your name is y/n and you have blue eyes and pink hair you had 7 siblings 4 brothers and 3 sisters your mother abused and your the third born you hav...
176K 5.6K 31
/This is a female reader/ Your a girl who lost her parents and siblings since you were thirteen. You grew up by your self with two dogs to keep you c...
43.9K 1.5K 26
{THERE IS LEMON BUT READING IT IS OPTIONAL AND WONT AFFECT THE STORY} You've aspired to be a Monster specialist ever since the monsters had left the...
89.2K 2.9K 21
Finally. They made it to the surface. But after an attack on the monster king, Undyne reveals a hidden secret that destroys the group. Can they bring...