Avi Kaplan Prefences (For Ali...

By GenesisMLC

This is for my friend I don't like Avi Kaplan nor do I fancy him. More

Avi Kaplan Prefences (Pentatonix)
How you meet
First Date
Scott Hoying
Lullaby
Second Chances
He's your neighbor
Your Funeral
Beautiful
You Get Married
Snow Day

The morning after

643 9 0
By GenesisMLC

You wake up next morning next to a very handsome stranger.His hair in a mess from whatever the two of you did last night.You look under the covers and realize that you're naked. You quickly get out of the bed occupied by the two of you and quickly get dressed. You exit the room and enter a beautiful hallway that leads to a one of a kind kitchen. You take a moment to look around as you're very fond of cooking. When you open a cabinet you hear a deep voice behind you growl. "Hey." You turn around and come in contact with feisty green eyes. "Would you like some breakfast?" he asks and you nod your head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
133K 7.8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
87K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...