The Sadistic Trip to Italy

By Tsurara_Wolfie25

3 years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc, our favourite gravity-defying brunette in now in his second year... More

Disclaimer and Plot
Before the Trip
Day 1: Introductions
Touring the Mansion
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 1)
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 2)
The Game
The Cloud and Mist Challenges
The Lightning and Sun Challenges
The Rain, Storm and Sky Challenges
Rewards Given
Time with the Decimo
Back to Normal (?)
Enemy's Move
Plans?

Vongola Mansion

5.7K 160 81
By Tsurara_Wolfie25

When they went out, there were limos awaiting them similar to the one in Japan and they quickly aboard them, excited to look around Italy. Then, they finally arrived at their final destination, the Vongola Mansion.

"What!?"

"Is this even a mansion!? It looks more like a castle!" said the shocked and amazed students. They then took out their phones and started taking selfies with the mansion as the background and posting it on snapchat, twitter or instagram.

"I have been here before. There is nothing." said Yumoto Aoi.

"Liar, you were gaping at it just now." thought Tsuna, Enma and his guardians.

"But I understand their feelings right now when I came here the first few times. I never thought that we would come back so soon." said Tsuna.

"I know right. I was surprised with how great the Vongola mansion has developed over the years." said an unknown voice.

"Yeah." said Tsuna,while nodding. "Wait what?!" looks back and sees... Giotto, Vongola Primo.

"P-p-pri-m-mo?! W-what are you d-doing here?!" stuttered Tsuna.

"Well, I just miss my beloved and adorable grandson. And didn't I tell you to call me Giotto-san?" said Giotto while hugging Tsuna.

"Well, I came to see my beloved and adorable grandson of mine and didn't I tell you to call me Giotto-san or oji-san?" said Primo, while pouting.

"Oh, hey Giotto-san! How are you doing?" said Takeshi.

"Oh just fine. Y'know, the usual G screaming at me and all." said Giotto.

"Hi, Giotto-san/ Primo/ to the EXTREME!!!" said Haru, Hayato, Kyoko, Ryohei and Chrome.

"Oh, so this is the first generation boss of the Vongola Famiglia. Interesting." said Kurokawa Hana.

"W-w-wait, how is Giotto-san here? If he is h-here, does that m-mean?" said Enma with a worried look.

"Nope, he's not here yet." said Giotto.

"How do you look so real anyways?" asked Takeshi.

"Oh, Daemon used his mist flame on me and made me a physical body. It does not require anymore flames after it is made so it won't drain anyone's flames making it more convenient."

"Oh." replied everyone (the Vongola gang).

"Kyaa!! Who's the hot guy near dame-tsuna?!" screamed a random female classmate.

"Hey, dame-tsuna, don't just freely invite random people in the mansion." said Yukio Harada.

"Wait, what did he call you?" said Giotto while turning to Tsuna.

"Um..." said Tsuna

Then, the huge doors of the Mansion opened up and appeared an old man in a suit.

"Hello, students of Namimori High School, class-2A. My name is Timoteo and I am the current Vongola boss or known as Vongola Nono. I am pleased to meet you." said Nono.

"Thanks for having us!" said the students.

"Please come in." said Nono.

Then the students, Boreen-sensei, Nezu-sensei and Primo came in. Nono just smiled when Tsuna came in with his guardians and shocked at first when he saw Primo, but smiled normally afterwards. They all walked down the huge hallways with amazement, except for a certain group. Then were led to their individual rooms. Giotto followed Tsuna even though where he resides is in the ring with Nezu-sensei which is probably on the other side of the hallway of guest rooms.

"Ah, finally home." said Tsuna while falling on the bed with his back.

"Tsuna-san, I'll go back to the ring... which I don't see it resting on your fingers." said Giotto while demanding Tsuna an explanation.

"Well, it's a long story." said Tsuna.

Then Tsuna told Giotto the story of how his ring got confiscated.

"So that's what happened. Should I get the ring back for you? I could you know." said Giotto.

"Nah, it's alright. I have other defences anyway that Reborn forced me to learn along with overprotective guardians and a sadistic tutor. Before the maids left them to put their stuff, they said that they needed to immediately gather outside and they would be led to garden.

《In the garden》

Amazed voices started filling the garden.

"Woah."

"Is this even a garden or a botanic garden!?"

"The flowers are so beautiful."

"I wish I could have a garden like this."

"I have been here once, so I got used to it."

Then Reborn appeared in his normal attire.

"Chaos, I am Boreen-sensei's friend, Reborn, and I am going to be your guide for this trip."

"Kyaa!! OMG he looks so hot!!"

"Are you married?"

"How do you know Boreen-sensei?" said the students.

"No and that's confidential." said Reborn.

'As if' thought Tsuna.

"Ok, our itinerary for the rest of the day is...

7.00p.m. - Dinner with Nono

7.45p.m. - Go back to rooms to hang out for awhile (not allowed to wander around the mansion)

8.00p.m. - Hang out in people's rooms (could only leave when accompanied by a staff member)

10.00p.m. - Sleep

Next day:

7:00a.m. Wake up time

and that should be it. Now, do whatever you want and get ready for dinner, but do not roam the mansion without any supervision from one of the staff. It is 6:00p.m right now. The maids will lead you to the dining room by 7:00p.m. Don't be late." said Reborn.

Everyone went back to their rooms. Tsuna told Enma, his friends and guardians that he is gonna take a nap until dinner time. So the rest of them gathered in Enma's room to just hangout and talk about life, except Hibari and Mukuro, of course. They were probably fighting in the underground training room, causing Tsuna more paperwork because dying will-proofed walls were not enough to contain them. Sometimes you could even feel faint earthquakes from the surface.
《On the way to the Dining Room》

"Wow. The hallways are just so big and grand." said a student.

"I'm too scared to touch anything now. I might break a thing then I have to live on the streets for the rest of my life!" thought another student out loud.

Then they reached the dining room. Whispers of amazement were heard throughout the room.

《Back to Tsuna》

Our cute tuna is still sleeping peacefully on his bed until he started to wake up and looked at the time.

'Oh no, it 7:15p.m. I'm gonna be late for dinner!' thought Tsuna.

He ran towards the dining room and saw a lot of angry faces across the table after opening the table.

"Dame-Tsuna! We have been waiting for 15 minutes for you to come!"

"You embarrassed us in front of The Vongola Nono!"

"And why are you wearing casual clothes?!"

"He's probably never had formal clothes before!"

"Hahahahahahaha!" said the students, not realising the huge mistake they have made since Nono, his and Tsuna's guardians were present.

Hayato was about to speak up about insulting "Tsuna-sama" when Tsuna beat him to it.

"But Reborn said nothing about wearing formal clothes to dinner." said Tsuna.

"For once, dame-tsuna listened properly to what I said." said Reborn leaning by the dining room walls.

Everyone was dumbfounded until they shook it off them.

"Hah, but even Reborn-san knows that you're a dame." said one of the students.

"Bastard, don't insult Tsuna-sama!" said Hayato.

After that, everyone settled down and Nono signaled the butler, Alberto, to serve the food and everyone was amazed with the high-class food except for a certain group, Mochida and Yumoto.

Before they left the dining room, Reborn spoke up and said,

"Now that everyone is done, it is time to tell you guys about the rules and regulations of the mansion.

You are not allowed to treat the maids and butlers with disrespect.

You are not allowed to leave your rooms or group without a staff from the mansion.

Not allowed to do any act of violence. (Especially when it involves paperwork)

Violate any of these rules and you would have to face the bad side of Vongola Decimo, which is in fact a bad idea. Example is right there." pointing to Mukuro and Hibari who were covered in bandages. >(Tsuna punished them when he started to hear explosions and lied about going to the bathroom).

Everyone thought in their heads

'Note to self: Never mess with Decimo' with their minds going on rampage or should I say "in Chaos".

Then, everyone went back to their rooms and hung out with people in the other rooms.

Our favourite brunette was walking to kitchen to get some strawberry cheesecake, then went back to his office to face his nightmare, paperworks, then slept at 1.00a.m.

Then at 8.00 in the morning, everyone woke up due to the excitement of their second day at Italy, but Tsuna got his daily wake up call by Reborn and Leon, except that he managed to dodge the mallet thanks to his hyper institution that has saved him countless times from being assassinated.

Everyone got ready and ate breakfast without Nono and then Reborn gave out the activities planned for the day.

"Since you have just arrived in the mansion yesterday, we shall give you a tour around the mansion. Here are the given groups:

Group 1: Mochida, Yumoto, Osamu, Yukio, Yuki, Kyoko, Tsuna

Group 2: Gokudera, Sayuki, Enma, Haru, Yamamoto, Rukika, Kuroha.

Group 3: Chrome, Mukuro, Haku, Ryohei, Hana, Matsuto, Nozomi.

That one individual: Hibari 》cause he does not like crowds. A special guest of ours might be joined into one of your groups so be prepared.

And there might be strong possibility that you would meet the bosses of other famous companies just to visit Decimo."

"DECIMO IS BACK!?"

"THAT MEANS THAT WE ARE LIVING UNDER THE SAME ROOF AS HIM!!

"KYAAA!!!"

"WE GET TO SEE OTHER HOT BOSSES.!!" said the students.

"I will make Decimo fall for me by using my beauty and charm." said Yumoto.

"I will try too!" said another.

Everyone ate their food while being confused with all the different types of spoons and forks displayed on the table, but in the end.

Suddenly, the door opened to 4 people who came into the room.

"We're here, Reborn.

Reborn then said to the students, "Group 1 would be exploring the west wing with Aria as the supervisor. Group 2 will be exploring the east wing with Fon.

Group 3 is with Colonello and is exploring the north wing. And Hibari Kyoya is allowed to freely roam the mansion as he likes."

"What!? I'm in the same group as dame-tsuna!? I would like to demand a change in group!" said Mochida.

"For once I agree with the bastard. Reborn-san, I cannot be in a group without Tsuna-sama!" said Hayato.

"No can do. The groups have been finalised and could not be changed. And for you guys (turns to the rest of the ex-arcobalenos), you're on standby for now." said Reborn.

Then, Aria, Fon and Colonello went to their group.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
924K 42.4K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...