The Sadistic Trip to Italy

By Tsurara_Wolfie25

3 years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc, our favourite gravity-defying brunette in now in his second year... More

Disclaimer and Plot
Before the Trip
Vongola Mansion
Touring the Mansion
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 1)
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 2)
The Game
The Cloud and Mist Challenges
The Lightning and Sun Challenges
The Rain, Storm and Sky Challenges
Rewards Given
Time with the Decimo
Back to Normal (?)
Enemy's Move
Plans?

Day 1: Introductions

6.9K 169 117
By Tsurara_Wolfie25

《Timeskip: First day of the Trip》

"Boom!" goes the mallet.

But he managed to dodge it before it crushed his skull.

"What is it now, Reborn?" said the half-awake brunette.

"Morning training with Takeshi."

"Oh, alright. But it's still this early."

"Don't complain or I'll double your training, wait... nope, triple it."

"Ok, ok, I'm going."

《Timeskip: After training and leaving the house》

'The weather today is so cold today. I should use mittens. *checks bag for gloves* Oh no, I left them at home. Oh well, I'll just use my other mittens.' thought the brunette as he was putting on his mittens. But it will cause Hayato to go crazy. Oh well.' thought Tsuna.

"Good morning, Tsuna-sama!" said Hayato, then he looks at the gloves he was wearing.

"Morning, Tsuna." said both Enma and Takeshi, then they both noticed the gloves.

"Tsuna- sama/Tsuna, were you under attack!?"

"Nah, I just feel really cold and I left my winter gloves at home." answered Tsuna.

Everyone breathed in relief.

"Excited for the trip?" said Enma.

"Nope, but worried. My intuition is acting up since this morning, warning me that something bad would happen." said Tsuna.

Then, they reached school where the others are waiting. From the looks of it, everyone was excited and talking about the trip until someone broke the talking.

"Ok everyone, it's time to take the attendance." said the "elite" teacher, Nezu-sensei.

《After attendance》

Reborn came in the scene and said,"There are going to be 4 other students that would be joining this trip that would be: Rokudo Mukuro

"Kufufufufu~", Hibari Kyoya

"I'll bite you to death for crowding, herbivores.", Sasagawa Ryohei

"Hello to the EXTREME!!!" and Mochida Kensuke

Hey, everyone." while flipping his hair.

"Kyaaa!!! Mochida-senpai, go out with me!! said all the fangirls.

The girls just continued their fangirling and asking why Hibari was there until 3 limos arrived in front of them.

"Whoa, we're riding this!? I wonder who this friend of Boreen-sensei is to have then send us these limos" said one boy.

"I'm used to riding this since my dad works for the Vongola Company as the president of their hotel business. Sometimes I come with him to work." boasted the spoiled girl, Yumoto Aoi.

"Woah, that's so cool!" said a girl.

"I think my mom also works as the head of all of the hotel branches." said Mochida.

"As expected of Mochida-senpai!" said another.

"Ok, the girls shall take the first limo and the boys shall take the other, but the names that are going to be called shall take the third limo. Kurokawa Hana, Sasagawa Kyoko, Sasagawa Ryohei, Rokudo Mukuro, Dokuro Chrome, Hibari Kyoya, Yamamoto Takeshi, Gokudera Hayato, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Kozato Enma, Mochida Kensuke, Nezu Dohachiro and I." said Boreen-Sensei.

Few thought that the 2 dame duo was in trouble since they were put in the same car as Nezu-sensei, Boreen-sensei and Hibari but most of them were jealous because they were in the same car as Hayato, Takeshi, Mochida, Chrome and Kyoko.

Everyone quickly got into the car as they were excited to go to Italy. After a while, they finally reached the Vongola private Airport and stepped out of the car along with amazed faces.
"Woah, this is so huge!

"Who thought that they had a private airport?"

"Still got used to it."

"Really Aoi-chan!? You are so lucky to have a parent that works in the Vongola company."

"I know right. We stayed at one of their hotels for 2 weeks at one point."

"Oh wow, maybe I should work for the Vongola company in the future."

"Class 2A, the plane you are riding is gonna be this plane which is..."

'What the!? Why is-!? Oh no, please don't tell me...' thought Tsuna.

"Vongola Decimo's private plane!" said Boreen-sensei while staring back at Tsuna's expression when he mentioned it. Tsuna was freaking out internally including the students' shocked faces which their jaws reaching the floor.

"OMG!!!"

"WHAT!?"

"I HEARD THAT HE LOOKS HOT!

"WHERE IS HE?!?!?!"

"KYAA!!!!"

"DOES THAT MEAN THAT VONGOLA DECIMO IS IN NAMIMORI!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!!!!" said the students bombarding Boreen-sensei with questions while Tsuna still has his jaw down and Enma was patting his back, trying to calm him down.

"Hn. I will bite you herbivores to death for making noise." said Hibari.

Then immediately, the entire airport turned silent scared to the demon of Namimori-chu.

The air stewardess came up and said,"Right this way, students of class 2-A."

Everyone quietly followed although whispers could be heard from them.

After a while, the students were boarding the plane while Nezu-sensei stood at the door of the plane making sure that everyone was present. Tsuna was the last one to enter since he took of his gloves and placed it into his bag then went in, but Nezu-sensei said that he wanted to talk to him.

《With Nezu-sensei and Tsuna》

"I am only saying this once, but dame-tsuna, don't dare make any trouble during this trip or else there will be consequences. I want to make a good impression in front of the Vongola Company." said Nezu-sensei seriously.

"H-hai Nezu-sensei" said Tsuna with his dame act.

"And since when were you allowed to wear such a ring and breaking the school regulations?!" said Nezu-sensei while pointing at the ring.

"Um... I got it from my dad and it is um... really important and I wish to wear it everywhere." said Tsuna, lying.

"The more reason to take it away from you. Until the trip ends, you will not be getting it back. Unless you behave, you will not get it back until after the trip." said Nezu-sensei with a hidden smirk.

He secretly wanted the ring for his son (made up) since it looked badass, cool and nothing like he has every seen before. It even has carved writing saying,"Vongola Famiglia". His son would surely love it.

"But Nezu-sensei, I promised my dad that I would not take it off even for a second." said Tsuna desperately.

"No buts. Now get on the plane!" said Nezu-sensei in a commanding tone.

Tsuna gave up since he convinced himself that he knew other methods of defending himself, an addition of super protective guardians and a spartan tor-tutor. Reborn heard the entire thing in the corner, but he decided to not help because it is a boss's job to deal with his own problems.

As everyone have settled in the plane, including Tsuna and Nezu-sensei, they could see chairs or rather sofas with buttons next to it. Those buttons could make the chair turn into a bed and other things the chair could do would be rotating in which ever direction you want it to go and a expensive table in front of every chair.

something like this, but with more compartments.

"Whoa!"

"This is so cool!"

"I admit, this is really cool. But I rode one of these whenever my dad invites me to go with him overseas." said Yumoto Aoi.

"Same here." said Mochida Kensuke while secretly still admiring Tsuna's plane.

"Look, dame-tsuna is so surprised that he is speechless. He has probably never been to a plane before." said Yukio Harada.

"Hahahahaha." laughed the entire class while not noticing the killing intent coming from the plane staff who loves their boss dearly and his guardians.

While the students are still admiring the plane, Tsuna went up to the pilot quarters.

《Enters Pilot quarters》

"Hi, James-san and Oikawa-san!" said Tsuna with a smile.

"Oh, Decimo-sama! Is there anything we could be an assistance of?" said James and Oikawa-san.

"Um.. can you do me a favour and call the rest of the crew? I need to talk to you all for a while."

"Of course, Decimo-sama."

[Cabin Crew, please come to the pilot quarters]

Soon, they were all there.

"Um... everyone, can you do me a favour and try to treat me like the other students?" said Tsuna.

"What!? We cannot treat Decimo-sama in such a manner." exclaimed the crew.

"Please?"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Please?" said Tsuna with adorable puppy eyes.

No one was able to resist 'the eyes' and so they gave up and treated him like the other students.

"Thanks everyone!" said Tsuna.

"It is honored to be of assistance, Decimo-sama." said the crew.

"I'm sorry, what?"

-gulp-" We m-mean S-s-sawad-da-s-san."

"You're welcome." said Tsuna as he left the room along with the crew.

[Welcome to Vongola Decimo's plane, Class 2-A of Namimori. Please fasten your seat belts as we will be leaving forb.ř Italy. I am the pilot, James and my co-pilot, Oikawa. It will take about 13h to reach Italy. We will now explain the outline of this plane. You are currently on the second floor. The first floor is the entertainment room. You could find any type of entertainment there. The third floor is the cafeteria. You are free to roam the plane as long as the seat belt sign is off. Thank you and enjoy the flight.]

Everyone sat wherever they wanted in a compartment. Tsuna's group took a small compartment and settled down. The plane started to move and soon after, took off and they were free to roam the plane. Hibari and Mukuro went immediately to the training room below. Tsuna started to drift off to sleep that is when Reborn dumped a stack of paperwork in front of him on the table.

Tsuna sighed and said," You guys can go ahead and play or train if you want to downstairs. I'll finish this up quickly and catch up on sleep."

"Are you sure, Tsuna?" asked Takeshi.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Reborn is probably gonna watch me anyways."

"I'll stay and help you with your paperwork if you want to, Tsu-kun." said Kyoko, his girlfriend.

"Thanks Kyoko, but it's alright. You go have fun with the others." said Tsuna.

"Alright then. Good luck." replied Kyoko.

"I'm gonna need it. Thanks." said Tsuna.

For the next 5 hours, Tsuna has been working non-stop, thinking about the amount of rest he could get after all the paperwork. After that, he finally got the rest he needed for 6 hours and decided to check on the rest of the student, but of course, he went to the third floor to get a strawberry cake then went down to the first floor. The first thing he saw was the guys playing video games while the girls were just doing their manicure or something. If they are not doing that, then they are playing with their phones or chatting. Soon, he proceeded to the training room where Hibari and Mukuro were fighting, Kyoko, Haru, Takeshi, Ryohei and Hayato were training and Chrome and Hana were just talking about life.

"Luckily I reinforced the plane with anti-dying will flame material." sighed Tsuna thinking of all the paperwork he just saved himself from. Reborn was just observing the students and Tsuna at the same time plotting a revenge plan for his bullies cause only he could call Tsuna "Dame-Tsuna" and bully/torture him. Tsuna still felt sleepy, so he went back to his seat and slept until the plane landed.

[This is the captain speaking, we have finally reached Sicily in Italy. The time difference is 8 hours, so right now, it would be 5:30 p.m. in Italy. Thank you and please 'enjoy' your stay here.]

"Woah, its Italy!"

"It's snowing too!"

"We're finally here!" said the excited students.
########################
Well thats it for now. Sry for any mistakes i made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 20K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
280K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...