The diary of a princess

By Galaxy_Bird05

A princess' diary. @Sammimoon made the cover, praise her!! More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Hi
14 years later...
Hello, this is MY day 1
My day 2
Im back
Uhhhh?
Hello princess
Ok then...
We're back
Hello, again
Helloooooo
Lets do this

Day 6

17 4 2
By Galaxy_Bird05

5 days till the wedding!! Yay!! Right now I'm locked in my bedroom. I locked myself in here. My mom and the soldiers are outside of the castle. I'm not scared at all. Once again MY MOM IS PROBABLY BLUFFING!!!!!!!

My husband picked this dress out for the wedding. He told me that I HAD to wear it!! Ugh!!

ITS SO UGLY!!!! "Why?" I asked he told me "because I stole it from a dragon's cave." I said "fine whatever" and walked away, so now I'm FORCED to wear this dress.

OMG!! I HEAR VOICES OUTSIDE MY BEDROOM DOOR!! THEY ARE BEATING ON IT.

I'm in my closet now. I'm scared. Maybe my mom wasn't bluffing, maybe she is trying to kill me.... They've beaten down the door and now they are looking for me. They're outside the closet door! HELP!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
208K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
35.1K 844 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...