The Wrong Username

By awgayskarthx

Elaine Jackson was listening to her favorite band, All Time Low, singing along into a hairbrush to one of her... More

1. Painting Flowers
3. Drown Out
4. Horseplay In The Airport
5. Sweet Revenge
6. She's Glitter and Gold
7. Meeting The Guys
8. Who's Ready To Party?
9. So Many Twitter Mentions
10. Follow Your Dreams.. We'll Help You
11. I'd Be Happy With A Dandelion Necklace
12. This Is Killing Me
13. A New Revenge?
14. And Watch You Fall Apart
15. When She Smiles
A/N

2. All Night On Skype

199 10 0
By awgayskarthx

Alex and I spent HOURS on Skype together. Admittingly, I was tired, but I wanted to keep talking to him. He obviously was enjoying speaking to me, so I might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

"Have you been to any of our shows?" Alex asked me. I bit my lip and looked down.

"No, I want to go to one, though."

"I can arrange that" My eyes shot up and I raised an eyebrow. "Are you hinting that you want to meet me in person?" He nodded and I almost fell into a flower bed. "So what do you say, you wanna meet?"

"Do I wanna meet you? Alex, I've been wanting to meet you, Rian, Jack and Zack for years. Of course I wanna meet you!" he smiled. "Well, it was so fun speaking to you all night, Elaine, but I should get some sleep. I have a lot to do tomorrow, so text me when you wake up, okay?"

 "You can count on that, Gaskarth. Have a good night, and get some sleep"

 "You too, Jackson. Good night"

 "Night" We smiled and waved before signing off.

I went to sleep and awoke with a smile on my face. I checked my phone and saw a notification on Twitter. It was from Alex.

@AlexAllTimeLowSpent almost all night skyping with this girl, @coffeeshopjalex! What a fun spirit she is! Always nice to accidentally run into fans. xo {picture attached}

He screenshotted it? Asshole! I wasn't mad, though. I didn't look like complete shit, but decent. The tweet honestly made me smile. So I decided to tweet him back.

@coffeeshopjalex: @AlexAllTimeLow Still freaking out tbh. You still awake? xo

@AlexAllTimeLow: @coffeeshopjalex Yeessss ma'am, why?

@coffeeshopjalex: @AlexAllTimeLow Yay! Text meeee! :)

@AlexAllTimeLow: @coffeeshopjalex Gimme a minute, Jack's trying to get in my pants again ;)

@JackAllTimeLow: @AlexAllTimeLow @coffeeshopjalex i am not, i'm trying to steal your wallet

@coffeeshopjalex: @JackAllTimeLow @AlexAllTimeLow oh gosh, Jack, hahaha. & hurrrry Lexxxxy!

I put my phone down after my last tweet. Two minutes later, my phone made a vibrating noise.

Alex: You tweeted for my text? ;)

Me: Haha, yes ;) When are you guys going to be in Arizona?

Alex: About a month, why?

Me: Awh, I wanted to see you sooner :(

Alex: You will soon, babe. We'll talk all day today though, I promise. <3

Me: Me talking to you all day? I like the sound of this <3

Alex: Thought you would ;) Day off tomorrow, want me to call or Skype? xo

Me: Skypeee :) Call me later today though. My roommate will be on my laptop all day for her online classes.

Alex: You got it. I gotta go, I've got a signing. Ttyl xo

Me: You're so tacky :P ttyl, Lex xo

--

"El, I need to get on please." My roommate said.

"Sure Ally, come and get it!"

"Alright, thanks Ells!"

I was talking on the phone with Alex when Ally came into my room to start her classes.

She mouthed 'Who are you talking to?' and I mouthed back 'I'll tell you later, k?'

She nodded and I went back to listening to Alex. He was singing on the phone, then stopped when I started to quietly sing along.

"Come on, please sing for me again?!"

"No!"

"Please?! I loved watching you have fun singing. You have an amazing voice; Your voice has potential!"

"You think I have potential?"

"Of course, you've got talent!"

"Alex, come on! You go on in 5 minutes!"

"Alright, Flyzik. Be there soon," Alex said. "Ells, I gotta get on stage. When your roommate is finished with her classes, Skype me!"

"Aw, okay. I will! Have fun tonight! Bye, Lexxxxy!"

"Bye Ellieee!"

We hung up and once again, Ally asked who I as taking to. "You wouldn't believe me." I said.

Continue Reading