Ravage's Return

De Da_Voices_In_My_Head

Jack Darby was a normal human that worked with the Autobots in their fight against the Decepticons... But the... Mais

Epilogue
Chapter 1: Soundwave's Revelation
Chapter 3: Kidnapped
Chapter 4: Becoming Ravage
Rebonding/Rediscovering
Reactivating Rumble
Familiar Faces/Building Relationships
Conflicted Times
Predatory
Torn Between Factions
Treachery
Rescue
Epilogue
Announcement

Choices

4.5K 151 93
De Da_Voices_In_My_Head

(A/N: Please enjoy/vote/comment!! There's only two more chapters before completion!! :D <3 Thanks for all the support and patience!!)

"Lord Megatron: unaware."

Jack stared up at Soundwave in disbelief, the statement striking him down to his very core. It was common knowledge that Soundwave was fanatically loyal, more so than any other decepticon in the warlord's ranks... But could his loyalty to his simbiotes be stronger...?

Perhaps then there was a chance of changing his mind.

"Why didn't you tell him? If he finds out we'll both be in trouble." Jack responded softly, Ravage humming with agreement from the back of his consciousness. "And I don't want that.

The dark, cold visor turned downwards to focus on the shorter mech, Soundwave ever silent as he just stared for several moments. "Lord Megatron: would kill Ravage.: The tall, lithe mech responded in a soft tone, again his own voice.

Jack vented loudly, crossing his arms over his chassis as he looked up at his creator. "Then I will just remain here? Locked away in your berthrooms until he either finds out or the war ends?" He questioned in a soft tone, wondering if Soundwave had even thought the whole situation out.

They were alone. His siblings had all vacated the room upon the start of their conversation, though Jack couldn't tell if it was because Soundwave had sent them out or if it was of their own initiative. Either way, he felt safe to say what he felt needed to be said.

"We can't stay here." Jack announced softly, yellow optics downturned as he tried not to look up at the taller mech. "If we do, Megatron has a chance to find out. Then he'll execute the both of us. Who knows what'll be done to the others."

Soundwave was silent for several moments before speaking again. "Discovery: imminent. Lord Megatron: will not kill Soundwave or simbiote. Soundwave and Ravage: Indispendable." He responded quietly, as if he was trying to reassure both himself and Jack.

Shaking his helm in slight frustration, Jack growled softly. "NO, Soundwave!! Do you not understand? By bringing me here without asking Megatron or informing him, you've betrayed him!" The simbiote shifted uncomfortably at the thought, it still being so new and terrifying to him. Soundwave never betrayed Megatron!! "In his optics, you have committed treason."

The tall mech was standing as still as a statue, the air around them feeling like it was icy cold, Jack shivering in what he couldn't deny to be terror. Things were just so wrong. "He'll kill us both." The younger mech murmured, shutting his optics as he tried to block out the thought of Megatron tearing Soundwave apart, maybe even his younger siblings.

"Soundwave, wouldn't allow Lord Megatron to harm simbiotes."

"You might have no choice Soundwave!! You might be dead!" Jack responded loudly, biting his lower lip. It hurt so much, the thought of his creator and siblings being torn away from him again, this time probably permanently. "You know that I want to join the autobots. I don't want to be a decepticon."

The silence was more than uncomfortable as Soundwave regarded his creation, the words like a jab to the spark. "Ravage, wish to leave Soundwave?" He questioned softly, afraid to hear the answer.

"What? No!" Jack shook his helm in frustration. "Like it or not, Soundwave, there's more of Jack in here than Ravage, and I believe the Autobots are on the right side of the war. Megatron is a tyrant. He'll destroy both earth and my friends without a second thought... You could come with me."

Seeing the TIC straighten up, Jack quickly hurried on. "You know it's the only way for us to be together. I don't want to be a decepticon. So if you want to stay here, then I ask that you let me go back to my friends... I don't belong here."

The words were obviously painful for Soundwave to hear, the mech looking away as his EM field drew in tight around his frame to keep Jack from teaking it to know what he was thinking.

"Soundwave.... Will decide later."

Jack deflated as he watched the tall mech turn around and slowly make his way from the room, leaving the saddened mech behind to drop down on a chair and bury his faceplates in his servos. He loved Soundwave. He didn't want to leave him. Not really. But what else could he do? If his creator made the choice to stay on the Nemesis, there wouldn't be anything else he could do besides find his own way with the autobots and hope they both survived the war.

/*\/*\/*\/*\

Making such a decision, to decide if he truly wanted to betray Megatron and the Decepticon cause, was one of the hardest decisions Soundwave had ever had to face. Exactly what would his betrayal grant him? Perhaps he could make negotiations with the autobots? Maybe he should just take his simbiotes and leave Earth. Find a neutral system?

Soundwave looked over at Jack again, watching the simbiote as he gently cleaned off one of the fully developed protoforms, the tiny cyberbird squawking loudly in indignation.

He'd forgotten how Jack looked when he was happy.

There was a wide grin on his creation's faceplates as he carefully wrapped up the baby blue cyberbird in an attempt to keep it warm before placing it down next to the other two. Each one looked annoyed at the handling, but they needed to be kept warm now.

Soundwave had removed the first one -a cyberbat- from it's canister, showing Jack how to clean it off and place it in the frames they'd both prepared earlier in the cycle before allowing the cybercat his attempt at the other two.

"Ravage, well done." Soundwave stated softly, regarding the brood of tiny simbiotes as they ruffled their newly-painted plating, no doubt attempt to get used to their new frames.

The deep purple cyberbird was named Garboil while his baby-blue companion was Squawktalk, the final black and red bat-like simbiote had been dubbed Wingthing.

"Will they need help feeding?" Jack questioned, solely focused on the tiny simbiotes as they chirped, clicked and squawked.

"Energon, must be laid out for them." Soundwave responded, grabbing a cube full of energon in the form of gel shaped into tiny pellets. "New simbiotes, fuel themselves with time." The TIC added, handing the cube to Jack so the panther could place it down before the new additions to their team.

Buzzsaw was watching from a beam above, multi-colored optics focused on the 'unwelcome' additions. When he'd been asked what he'd thought, he'd made his distaste known, even if he thought they were cute. Still, his current interest had everyone else aware of exactly what was going through his helm.

Laserbeak was already acting like she'd nested them herself, hopping around the three while she crooned softly in reassurance. The others had grown bored rather quickly and vacated the immediate vicinity.

"Ravage."

Hearing his creator speak, Jack looked up at Soundwave curiously. He hadn't understood why Soundwave had insisted he help him with the three protoforms, but he knew that Soundwave had been distracted lately. Ever since their last conversation a few cycles ago about Jack wanting to stay with the autobots.

"Soundwave, wants Ravage happy." The tall mech stated softly, as if there were an internal conflict raging inside of him. "Soundwave, will go with Ravage to autobots. If Autobots accept Soundwave, we will stay."

Yellow optics widened as Jack's mouth dropped open, conveying his shock. He hadn't expected Soundwave to decide to accompany him back to the autobots. He'd expected time to pass until they were discovered and Megatron ended their existence. Not this.

"If autobots refuse Soundwave's help, Soundwave will take simbiotes to neutral system away from earth." Soundwave continued, looking greatly uncomfortable and -though Jack doubted he'd ever admit it- nervous.

"What about the others?" Jack questioned, fearing that none of the other simbiotes would want to come. If they didn't, Jack knew he was the oldest and most capable of taking care of himself without Soundwave even if it did hurt. He'd have to insist he go on alone.

"Frenzy, never about Decepticon cause. Only wish, to fight." The masked decepticon responded quietly, hesitating briefly before continuing. "Rumble, short tempered, have difficulty adjusting to autobots. Both, willing to follow Soundwave."

Jack took the lack of mentioning of the others as agreement on their part. "We'll take care of them. Nothing will happen to them again." The shorter simbiote responded, Ravage relaxing at those words.

Looking at his simbiote, Soundwave felt another flicker of saddened pride. Ravage was different... Thanks to his time raised as the human Jack, he acted more like he did before the war. Hopefully he could save the twins before they got any deeper into their current attitudes.

"Soundwave, will leave soon. Preparations, must be made."

Jack nodded with a smile and hopped down to hug his creator, EM swirling with emotions ranging from relief to gratefulness.

Unknown to both of them, a shadowy figure stood on the other side of the door, listening to every word.  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.6K 103 28
Follow the Autobot Ranger Dodger and his fellow Bots on Team Prime as they fight the Decepticons from Earth alongside their human friends. Throughou...
33.9K 986 21
Y/D is the son of Soundwave, and he hates it. He hates the Decepticons, but he would never let his sire know that. It would be a death sentence for c...
48.7K 986 10
Everyone thinks Soundwave acts the way he does because of the vow he made to Megatron to not speak again until they stood on a restored Cybertron, bu...
1.1K 86 10
Alias, a straight A student from Jasper Nevada, was kidnapped after school 3 years ago. Most people know her story as a girl named Makalyah Meneral...