My heart beats for you (Micha...

By Pengu_Cub

This story is about a girl named Mina, who is from Japan, attending one of the universities in Seoul Korea. S... More

The Guesthouse
First day of the semester
I think I have a crush on her
Okay.. This is awkward
I am longing for her
I didn't know that my heart could beat that fast
The Kiss
It was a mistake?
Omo what is this feeling?
Introducing my bestfriend
1 to 10 - 10!
Jungyeon's Ex
Being clingy is my forte
What should I do?
Hi there..
Hmmm..?
Why aren't we talking?
Are you just dumb or thoughtless?
I miss you, Goodnight
Chaeng oppa
Truth or Dare
How did I not notice that?
Like a fool
JungMo's Scheme
I'll go to you
Shy shy shy
That's what I like
Jigeumbuto I'll make you love me
A Day as Happy as Today
My heart beats for you | Book 2

I just want to be with you

15.4K 490 269
By Pengu_Cub

The day Chaeng has to sit for her math test, she practically stayed up all night revising her math, a subject that she hated the most but with the help of her roomie, Mina, she was able to understand more about what she has learned and began to how do you say this... hmm sort of liking it, maybe? haha so anyway, that day she left to Uni alone. Before Chaeng was going to step out the door and leaves, she again secretly watching Mina, who didn't have any early class that morning, sleeping soundly. 'Thank you Mina-ya' said Chaeng to herself while pulling up Mina's blanket for her and left the room.

An hour had passed, Jihyo, the housemate barged into Mina's room to wake her up. 'Ahh this sleepyhead..' Jihyo mumbled.

"Mina-ya! wake up.. it's 10am already!!!" while shaking Mina's body. Mina then woke up in instant checking her screen phone.

"Eh? it's still 9... yah jihyo-ya!" Mina tapped Jihyo's arm as she soon as she know that she was teased by Jihyo

"Haha.. wake up, go wash up and get dress. Ahjumma cooks something yummy" Jihyo responded. Mina nodded and hurriedly folding her blanket and went to the toilet. "I'll be waiting at the kitchen yeah?" said Jihyo again before she leaves the room.

----

(At JYP University)

That day Mina went to the Uni with Jihyo. "Ah right! I need to buy some coffee! so that I won't sleep during the class" whined Jihyo while heading to the nearest vending machine. So both of them headed to the vending machine and bought some drinks. They then headed to their own class.

After few hours, Mina finished her class early so she decided to wait for the others at the cafeteria. "Mina!!" shouted Momo while waving at Mina from afar, Mina turned and waved back at her. Momo approached her who already sat down at a big table for 4 at the cafeteria.

"Where is Jungyeon?" Mina asked

"My jungyeonnie will be here in a minute" said Momo while putting down her bag on the chair. Mina already got used to the JungMo's couple cheesiness, well who wouldn't? after witnessing that cheesiness overload many times. Speaking of the devil, Jungyeon appeared out of nowhere "Momoring~ Mina~" her loud voice can be heard and she quickly approached the two of them.

"I'm so damn hungry Jungyeon-ah" Momo whined

"My moguri is hungry? Ujujuju.." Jungyeon teased her while rubbing Momo's chin. Momo still liking it.

"Today, let's eat out. My treat" Jungyeon suggested. Jungyeon is actually a daughter of the big restaurant's owner, that explains why she always like to treat people to lunch or dinner. She didn't brag of course. She always stayed humble.

"Really???" Momo eyes widened after listening to her Jungyeonnie. Jungyeon nodded.

"Okay. Let's just wait for Chaeng, she must've finished her math test by now" said Mina. So the three of them waited for Chaeng and yes Chaeng finally came. Jungyeon saw Chaeng from afar and waved at her, smiling. 'What is it?' Chaeng mumbled to herself. Just before Chaeng get to sit down, suddenly someone was singing a happy birthday song.

"Saengil chukhahamnida~ (3x) saranghaneun uri Chaengie~ Saengil chukhahamnida" it was Jungyeon who sang it for her. Yeoksi, they are indeed bestfriends. After Jungyeon sang the birthday song to Chaeng, her face turned red. It was Chaeng's birthday. "Saengil Chukhahae, Chaeng-ah" said both Mina and Momo.

"Didn't know that it's your birthday today, you should've told me" said Mina while pouting and Chaeng just smiled at her. She couldn't resist Mina's cuteness..

"Now let's head out. Let's eat sushi today" said Jungyeon excitedly. "Okay let's go!!" so the 4 of them went to a sushi restaurant, literally celebrating Chaeng's birthday. After they enjoyed their sushi for lunch, the four of them decided to hang out for the rest of the day. They headed to many different places such as Lotte World Aquarium, Namsan Tower and lastly, they went to Noraebang (karaoke room).

At the Lotte World Aquarium earlier, Chaeng has been watching Mina... secretly didn't want to make it obvious. Chaeng took some pictures of Mina while Mina was enjoying the view at the aquarium, looking at the fish tank creatures. Chaeng kept on smiling the whole day. It was her best day ever. She wished she could stop the time so she could spend that time, only with Mina. After a while, Mina noticed that Chaeng was with her phone taking pictures of her, she laughed and she said to Chaeng, "Let's take selfies together!" Chaeng didn't doubt her action though.

Since at the Lottle World Aquarium, both of them took a lot of pictures/selfies together, also with the JungMo couple. Next, they went to Namsan Tower, you surely might have heard that any romantic scene would become magical if shot in that place, right? Me too! haha. They enjoyed their so-called-date(??) there, they were riding the cable car, they went to the observatory and lastly, they went to the thing that people must do in Namsan Tower....it's 'lock your love at the roof terrace'!! JungMo couple decided to buy just one padlock for them, while Mina and Chaeng bought one each. They wrote their wish on their padlock and then attached theirs at the fence at the roof terrace.

Curious what they were writing? Okayy.. JungMo couple only wrote 'Jung❤️Mo, let's last long. Saranghae. 4.23', Chaeng wrote 'Happy birthday to me, I wish to get a lover this year, xoxo Chaeng - 4.23 -' and Mina! haha.. she wrote 'Let's live well. May this year will be a good year to me and I'll get a lover - Mina 4.23'. YAASS Mina and Chaeng wished for the same thing, if only Chaeng could confess her feelings!!! But yeah like Chaeng just said that she wanted them to get closer first, when the time is right.. she would confess to Mina. We'll see about that. AND the highlight of the day, their final place was the noraebang, somehere in Seoul. They were really having fun singing.

"Cheer up Baby, Cheer up Baby..." the 4 of them sang the song from Twice - Cheer Up, as soon as they got there. That song surely got a meaning especially for Mina and Chaeyoung, well they didn't realize it though. Then the 4 of them sang songs by 2PM - Crazy, 2PM - heartbeat, Twice - TT, Crush - Beautiful, BLACKPINK - playing with fire, DJ DOC - Run to you and EXO - Overdose. They were dancing throughout the song as if they were at their own concert.

After that, Chaeng then sang a song by Twice - Daring Woman. When Mina heard Chaeng's rap for the song, she was amused by Chaeng's voice that really suited the song. While Mina picked a song by Yoon Mirae - Always (Descendants of the sun OST). That was the first time Mina sang a song alone. Chaeng was captivated by her voice which dragging her into her own world listening to Mina's sweet voice. Chaeng didn't expect that Mina could sing and her voice is very sweet and lovely. For Chaeng, it was like she's discovering something brand new everyday whenever she's with Mina.

They spent their time at the Noraebang for like 2 hours, they can feel sore on their throats already. "Want some beers guys?" asked Jungyeon. Mina was about to say yes which then Chaeng abruptly said no. Mina was glaring at Chaeng. Haha. Chaeng recalled that the other day, when Mina said if she's drunk again, she might kiss her.. Chaeng smiled at the thought of it. Mina pinched Chaeng's thigh but not too hard.. 'Aww it stings..' Mina then laughed. After that, they decided to go home. Since Mina and Chaeng's guesthouse is the nearest, Momo suggested that Jungyeon and her would love to walk them till they reached the house. But.. Jungyeon quickly signalled Chaeng to reject the idea. Why? Because she's afraid that they would bumped into her ex, Nayeon. Seeing her bestfriend was trying so hard, Chaeng finally said something.

"It's okay guys. We'll just go home by ourselves" which Jungyeon then felt relieved. Jungyeon gave Chaeng thumbs up secretly. Chaeng scoffed. "Anyway, thanks for today guys, thanks Jungyeon-ah for the treat. You're jjang!" Chaeng thanked them for making her birthday a special day. JungMo welcomed her and excused themselves.

As usual, JungMo were at it again. They both even gave each other a peck on the cheeks on the street! Oh My God, JungMo~ So just like that, they parted. Mina and Chaeng walked next to each other again, walked themselves back to the guesthouse.

"So how was your math test? Was it okay?" asked Mina while she linked Chaeng's arm

"I think it was okay" replied Chaeng. Mina then smiled and began to ask another question,

"Since it's your birthday today, what do you want to have as a gift?"

"Neah.. it's okay, today was already fun" Chaeng responded. NOOO!! 'Just stay like this.. I only want you' Chaeng said that to her self. Luckily, she didn't say it out loud.

"No. I should at least buy you something.. hmm since it's still 8pm.. let's grab some coffee and eat some cakes, what do you think Chaeng?" Mina was still linking arms with Chaeng, how could Chaeng rejected that.. she even wanted to be with Mina for her special day. Chaeng then nodded and they walked to a cafe that is 10 minutes away from their guesthouse.

(At the Cafe)

They ordered their drinks and a piece of New York Cheesecake. Mina got herself a Caramel Milkshake and an Ice Americano for Chaeng. They sat down at a table at the corner. Mina got up as she wanted to go to the washroom for a while. Chaeng saw Mina's phone was on the table and she grabbed it in instant.

Chaeng POV
I grabbed Mina's iPhone and began to search on the gallery looking at the pictures they took that day. She kept on smiling looking at the pictures. They indeed took a lot of selfies. 'Ahh right! I should do something..' I talked to myself. Luckily I managed to get it done before Mina came back from the washroom.

Mina and I sat across each other. Hmm usually we sat or stand next to each other so it was hard for me to look at her closely. That night, I realized that there are 3 moles on Mina's face. It was so beautiful, especially on her nose and on top of her lips. I again bit my lips, didn't want Mina to realize that I quickly drank my Ice Americano and eating the cheesecake. As Mina wanted to look at what time was it, she grabbed her iPhone and she was laughing as soon as she sees the wallpaper screen on her phone.

"Did you do this Chaeng-ah?" Mina laughed while covering her mouth. I just giggled. I actually saved our selfie as Mina's wallpaper. "Don't worry, look at this!" I showed my wallpaper to her too, showing that I was using the other similar picture of us as my phone's wallpaper screen. We both laughed. Luckily, Mina didn't change it so did I. I thought that she wouldn't like it. That day was indeed a special day and it meant a lot to me.

--- To be continued ---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
17.9K 902 14
'is she- is she about to kiss me? Is she about to kiss me?!' Her eyes moved rapidly from her eyes to her lips, how could that be happening. Chaeyoung...
24.8K 1K 25
Son Chaeyoung's life was ordinary until that stranger but familiar woman, nine years older than her, appears out of the blue and intervenes her days...
131K 2.5K 16
⚠️: If you're innocent/sensitive bye~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, a very smart and hardworking daughter, graduates and becomes a professor at the age of 17 beca...