Oneshots ↠ random people I st...

By peachyyyoongs

Legit... All of these are smuts ngl Enjoy! Comments and votes are very much appreciated :) Girl x girl comi... More

Jungkook- smut
Taehyung-smut
Jimin1- fluff
Yoongi-tease
Namjoon- smut & angst
Jimin2- fluff
Bts at school
Jimin3- smut
Yoongi- smut
Yoongi- fluff
Bts as hitmen
Jimin- smut
Jin- smut
Jungkook- fluff
Jackson- smut
Youngjae- smut
Yoongi- smut
Jungkook & hoseok- smut
Namjin- smut
Jimin- smut
Hoseok- smut
Yoongi- fluff
Yoongi smut
Taehyung smut
Vmin smut: part one
Yoongi angst
Jungkook smut
Namjoon smut
Yoongi smut
Jungkook smut
Suggestions???
Jungkook smut (suggestion)

Taegi- smut

622 9 24
By peachyyyoongs

Hogwarts gone kinky?
Type: threesome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~warning>>long~

It was practically set in stone that Gryffindor and Slytherin students weren't meant to get along, and they often didn't, not until locked away in the same room as one another with a common task at hand.

This situation was one that was rather hard and rather easy to explain at the same time, and it was something that wasn't known about by anyone other than the party involved. What had originally started out as an offer for extra credit from their defense against the dark arts professor had quickly escalated into one of the most taboo and secretive affairs to ever take place in the history of Hogwarts.
It all began the day before midterms, when you realized that two star students had begun to perform quite unsatisfactorily in class. So unsatisfactorily in fact, that they risked expulsion should their deviant behavior continue. Being the good natured woman you were, you approached the duo with an offer they couldn't refuse - extra credit points, all for the low price of...becoming your lovers. Most students would have denied instantly and reported you to the headmaster, but there was something about these two that told you that they wouldn't dare tell another soul.
Kim Taehyung was a gentle yet mischievous soul of the Gryffindor house, and Min Yoongi was an observant, snarky member of the Slytherin house. The two were entirely opposite in character, which is perhaps why you had been having the fantasies about the boys that had started the very first day of lecture. You were sneakily suspicious of the boys possessing the same sexual thoughts about you, because you often caught them catching glimpses of your breasts, or of your ass, and on occasion you would keep them after class for detention that lead to them shamelessly fingering you under the desk while you did nothing to stop their bold actions. They were certainly skilled, that much you were sure of.

While the boys were so vastly different in class, you came to find out that the same held true behind closed doors. They were both vastly different, but very, very, very good lovers. Yoongi was more controlling while Taehyung was more needy. Yoongi loved nothing more than being rutted balls deep in your ass, and Taehyung loved nothing more than being rutted balls deep in the back of your throat as you choked on his cock. You didn't mind, not at all. You loved it.

You particularly loved the scandalous sensation created by having such a forbidden affair, something exotic deep inside of you clawing its way to the surface each time you had the boys locked away behind closed doors with you. They would sneak into your room at eleven o'clock at night on the dot, not a moment before, never a second after. It happened three times a week, but you were selfish and craved it more and more with each passing week.

It was an every night affair now, the boys sneaking into your chambers dressed in nothing but the cloak of invisibility. It was such a dangerous game and you knew it, but it didn't stop your core from throbbing, your mouth from watering, or your pussy from coating your silken sheets with juices of need.
Tonight was no different, save for the ebbing need coursing through your body thirty minutes before normal.

You were miserable, naked body sprawled out unceremoniously across your silk sheets, nipples erect, back arched as your thighs rubbed together in the most delicious way - but it was not enough. You needed more, to feel more, to do more, to take matters into your own hands so you could push yourself over that edge that you were just so close to reaching.

You groaned lightly as you fumbled blindly around in the drawer by your bed, panting with each firm rub of your thighs against your aching heat. Your forehead was spotted with beads of sweat as your fingers wrapped firmly around the hot pink wand you kept hidden. You pulled it out with a sigh of relief, eagerly switching it on. The small vibrating sound resonated throughout the otherwise silent room, the bed springs creaking in protest as you spread your legs and lowered the wand to where you needed it most.

You called out in pleasure, back arching high in the air at the contact of the rubber machine with your pulsating clit. Your hips bucked forward as your hand moved the wand in small circles, small pants of curse words falling from your lips. You were unable to resist as your other hand slid firmly down your sweat glistening torso, fingers swirling lazily in your juices before taking the plunge into your core.

You moaned loudly, rocking your hips into your fingers as the vibrator worked wonders on your clit. Your body was almost overwhelmed by the self-inflicted pleasure, the bundle of nerves in your lower stomach beginning to expand with each buck of your hips, each swirl of the wand. You were so encapsulated with the idea of getting yourself off that you didn't notice as the door to your chambers opened, the hidden boys smirking as they were greeted by the sight of you touching herself like a desperate little slut.
They knew your hands, or some pesky machine, could ever compare to the way their cocks could make you feel.

Your mouth was in a wide "O" shape, your orgasm so close you could practically taste it, when the bed dipped beside you, the boys no longer hidden under the cloak of invisibility. The sensation of two pairs of lips connecting to your burning flesh ripped your attention from the machine that buzzed against your pussy, causing your eyes to snap open and stare at them with a lust filled gaze.
"Started the party without us now did you? Such a dirty little slut." Taehyung snickered, his hand reaching down to take the vibrating wand from your grip. Your fingers never stopped their pace, pumping in and out of your heat as the boy lifted the wand to his lips, his tongue flicking out to taste your juices. You moaned at the sight, watching as Yoongi reached across your body, taking the wand from Taehyung so he could have a taste of you as well.

"I can't bring myself to be angry with you over this, Y/N. Seeing our slut all fucked out before we've even begun, it's truly a magical sight. Although, not nearly as magical as your taste." Taehyung hummed, watching as Yoongi flipped off the switch on the vibrator while hungrily staring at your naked body that glistened with a thin sheen of sweat, fingers moving erratically inside of yourself as your hips rocked in a steady tempo.

"Our little slut is already so wet, Taehyung, look at the way she's fucking herself so effortlessly." Yoongi paused, clicking his tongue as he tossed the wand aside. He leaned in, his hand delicately caressing your jawline, "So tell me, whose cock does our little slut want to fuck first?"
Taehyung's hand came down between your thighs, plucking your fingers from your core. You whined at the loss of contact, wiggling your hips in protest.

"I don't fucking care, just someone get their cock inside of me right now." The boys chuckled at your response, Yoongi's eyes flicking to Taehyung's for a moment as the boy dragged your fingers to mouth,
"Suck." He demanded lowly, tapping your jaw for you to open your lips. You did as he said, drawing your glistening digits between your lips and sucking as if your life depended on it. Your body burned under their gaze, a whimper escaping your lips as your eyes drifted down to the sight of Yoongi's deliciously swollen cock that glistened for your attention.
"Look at that hyung, she must want to suck your cock. What do you say, should we let that dirty slut mouth suck on your cock?" Taehyung teased, pulling his fingers from your lips, a trail of your saliva trailing down your chin as he pulled away.

"I don't see the problem with that, however, I won't let her near my cock until she's begging for two cocks to fill her at the same time, our slut is greedy and I want her to beg for me." Yoongi chuckled, taking a seat above your head.

"You hear that, slut? Get on your hands and knees. I want that perfect ass of yours high up in the air so hyung can see how good I fuck that filthy pussy. Can you do that for me?" Taehyung asked, delivering a sharp smack to your cunt. You yelped in surprise, nodding eagerly before clambering up and into position, your hands and knees firmly against the bed with your ass high in the air for Taehyung.

"Look how eager you are!" Yoongi laughed, eyes sparkling in lust as he watched Taehyung rise up and position himself behind you.
"Watch this, hyung." Taehyung called out to Yoongi, a smirk on his face as he took his cock in his hand and rubbed it between your folds. You moaned, back arching as he pumped his tip inside of you slowly before pulling himself out entirely, "She's so wet I could just slip right in. What do you think, should I fuck her tight little pussy, or should I save that for you and fuck that tight ass instead?"

Yoongi chuckled again, his hand coming to thread through your hair roughly, "I say fuck her in that gorgeous pussy until she's filled all the way to the brim with your seed, and then I want to switch off so I can have my turn fucking her until she's overflowing with our cum, like a good little cum slut. Do you think our slut can manage that?"

You moaned at the lewd words, eyes rolling back as Taehyung eased his length back inside of your walls again without warning. "I think so, hyung." He answered, snapping his hips forward until he was nestled all the way inside of you, stretching you out in the deliciously familiar way.

You gasped as he pulled himself all the way out before slamming back into you with a force that sent you flying forward on the bed, profanity streaming from your mouth as he pulled you back up by your hair, pumping himself in and out of your tight walls until you felt like you could break in half. Yoongi pumped his cock below you, the sight of your eyes lolling back in your skull making him wish it was his cock fucking you senseless instead of Taehyung's.

You rocked your hips back into his thrusts, his balls slapping against your wet core creating the most interestingly erotic noise. It was like music to your ears, the sound of his cock squelching inside of you, the skin pounding against skin, the small noise of Yoongi working his cock below you.

"Taehyun-" Your moan was cut off by Yoongi's hand that was threaded in your hair pulling you down to his lap so fast that you yelped in pain before his cock was being forced harshly down your throat. You gagged around the length as his tip jabbed down the back of your throat, not having time to adjust to the fit before Yoongi's hand guided you aggressively up and down over his cock, your tongue struggling to swirl around in the pattern that drove him over the edge. You swallowed around his head, sucking harder and harder with each thrust of his hips up into your mouth.

"Hyung, I'm going to cum." Taehyung warned, his thrusts into your pussy growing more sporadic as he went. Yoongi's cock jumped in anticipation as he encouraged the younger boy to pump you full of his seed, moments later he obliged, your loud moans of appreciation being swallowed around Yoongi's cock. All too soon, Yoongi was pushing you away from his cock, saliva and pre-come streaming from your lips as you looked up at him with the most fucked out facial expression.

Yoongi warned you to not move before rising up on the bed to maneuver his way behind your body, taking Taehyung's position as the younger boy fell heavily onto the bed next to you, his eyes trained very carefully on core to ensure that his cum hadn't been spilled a drop.

"Our little slut better not spill a drop, or else we will have to punish you. What do you think, Taehyung? Do you think our slut can take us both?" Yoongi asked, smirking as Taehyung's eyes followed the way his cock teased at your coated entrance. Yoongi's hand guided his cock teasingly along your clit, earning a loud whimper as he slapped the length harshly against the bud.
"I think she can, hyung." Taehyung confessed, fingers swiping out to catch a stray drop of his pleasure from your entrance. He brought the droplet to his lips, moaning at the taste before gesturing for Yoongi to start.
It took Yoongi one solid thrust into your core to have your body surging forward again, face buried in the sheets as he rammed into you at a pace that Taehyung couldn't, his cock stretching you out wider than Taehyung's had.
"Such a tight pussy, slut." Yoongi grunted, ramming himself into you repeatedly, his free hand kneading his balls while the other held himself steady on your hip. Your eyes were now rolled back so far in your head you could only see stars as he pummeled into you so hard that you were only able to make odd gurgling noises of pleasure. You called out in pleasure as your orgasm began to reach its peak, the knot in your lower abdomen so close to snapping, just as Yoongi delivered a slap to your ass that send you flying over the edge, your orgasm fueling his drive as he thrusted harder, hand sliding down to rub at your clit until you were whimpering in pain, another orgasm being forced over the edge at the same time Yoongi's cock exploded inside of you, his orgasm mixing with Taehyung's.
"Stay there, slut." Yoongi panted, removing himself from your heat. "Tae, come here."
You remained perfectly still, anticipating their next movements.

You frowned, eyes opening to look down at them to see what the wait was, and then you felt it, rather, felt them, both of their tongues lapping away at the milky cum that coated your core, Taehyung's tongue tangling with Yoongi's as they sucked and licked their seed from your core. Your back arched violently, a loud moan tearing from your throat before you could even think to hold it back.

All too soon, they were pulling away.
"Did our little slut like that?" Yoongi asked with a dark chuckle, falling back onto his knees, pulling Taehyung with him as you collapsed entirely against your bed. You looked up at them through hazy eyes, feeling frustrated from another orgasm that began to build up inside of you sometime during their excavation of your pussy.

"No." You snapped, using all of your effort to pull yourself up in bed. The boys watched as you reached over beside you to retrieve the wand you had been using on yourself before, "But I tell you what your slut would like."
"And what would that be?" Taehyung asked daringly, cocking an eyebrow as you turned the vibrator on.

"You two, kiss." You demanded, pressing the tip of the machine to your throbbing clit.
Surprisingly they did as you said, Yoongi taking Taehyung's jaw in his grip, crashing his lips to his own.

Yoongi took control of the kiss entirely, lips moving ferociously against Taehyung's as the boy daringly reached out, wrapping his large palm around the base of his older's cock.

Yoongi moaned into the kiss, his hand reaching across to wrap around Taehyung's cock as the kiss grew more intense. The two began to jerk their wrists in unison, moaning into one anothers' mouth as they chased after their orgasms.

You panted heavily at the sight, your fingers dipping back inside of your core as you started to match your thrusts in time with theirs. Your eyes fluttered shut, chasing another high to the erotic sounds of the boys getting each other off below you, the sounds of their breathing growing heavier causing you to speed your thrusts up so fast that it took you mere seconds to reach your peak again, the sound of their moans following suit.

When you opened your eyes, you witnessed the most enticing sight of them coated in the sticky cum of the other, causing you to toss the vibrator aside before sliding down the bed to clean them up. Your tongue lapped up their juices like a dehydrated dog, each drop being savored as you swallowed before pulling away.

"Something tells me that wasn't your first time to do that, boys." You teased, placing a kiss to Taehyung's cheek before moving to place a kiss to Yoongi's.

"That will be all for today." You told them, shoving them lightly off of your bed. You blew the boys a farewell kiss as they searched for their discarded cloak of invisibility, your tired eyes shutting after the sound of the door clicking shut reached your ears.
Tonight's extra credit opportunity was certainly one for the books.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.
693 8 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...
263K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
431K 16.7K 43
❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED]