Ice Cream Cat (Neko reader X...

Par BlueFlare99

It was another beautiful day outside. It always feels so good laying on top of buildings with the sun shining... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

10.5K 190 254
Par BlueFlare99

Neo's P.O.V

I was taking (Y/N) to one of my favorite spots. For being part cat he has a really strong grip. As I walked him to our next spot my mind starts to get some interesting ideas.

Thanks to Cinder, my mind has been thinking of a lot of perverted stuff lately. I love and hate my mind, it can give me such good ideas, but there are times I'd rather not be all flustered. I start to let my brain wander and one of the first things that come to mind is me and (Y/N) starting a family. Then it goes to kids. Then it goes to how kids are made. I shake my head trying to get rid of the thought, but it won't go away and I can feel my face heat up.

"Neo, you're red, slow down," (Y/N) says pulling on my arm and forcing me to stop. How fast was I walking? I think to myself as I look up at (Y/N).

"Wow, you are really red Neo," He says putting his hand on my forehead. He then looks around and sits on a bench patting his lap.

"Come on, you need to relax for a little bit," I look around and notice we're already near the spot I was taking him, so I quickly run over and grab his hand again trying to pull him up.

"Neo, you really need to take a break," He says empathetically. I quickly pull out my scroll and type a message saying, 'I'll relax when we get there, we're super close.'

I wait for him to finish reading the message. When he finishes he let's out a sigh. "You promise you'll relax?" He ask. I quickly nod my head.

"Alright." He says standing up and letting me walk him to the final place.

I stop when we reach the final area. It's a hill with a very large cliff, large tree and an amazing view over Vale. I came here once with Roman, but he only used it as a way to plan out his next attack and while I respect Roman a lot, I really want someone to appreciate the view with me.

I really hope you can appreciate this (Y/N).

(Y/N) let's go of my hand and walks towards the edge of the cliff. "Is this our final stop, Neo?" He ask looking back at me. I simply nod my head.

"It's amazing. I've explored quite a lot of Vale, but not once did I ever find this place," He smiles. "Alright now come here," He says surprising me a bit. I walk over to him and he sits in the grass.

"Lay down. You promised to relax," He says patting his lap.

I stare at him for a little bit before getting on the ground and laying my head on his lap. The gentle breeze carries the scent of flowers and water. The grass moves slightly with the wind, but it's oddly comfortable. (Y/N)'s gentle breathing is also very relaxing.

"I think this is the first time I've ever had somebody lay in my lap," He says putting his head against the tree. I smile at this and start to close my eyes letting my mind wander yet again. This time it goes straight to thinking about every different outcome this could have. I can feel my face start to heat up at a couple of the outcomes this could have.

Why do I want so many of these things to happen? I think to myself, but honestly I already know why I want them to happen.

I'm in love with (Y/N). I think to myself with a smile as my face heats up even more at the thought of (Y/N) in heat.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

All the smells going through my nose are wonderful. The breeze feels nice going through my hair. I start to run my hand through Neo's hair and it felt so smooth. Suddenly my mind starts to wander thinking about how much Neo and I have been through and how much we could still do. A couple of thoughts that come to mind is enough to make me blush. Even though I'm loving the wonderful silence I decide to break it.

"Hey Neo, do you think Cinder would pay me to just protect you guys?" I ask. Neo shrugs. I won't be a bad guy, but if Cinder is sending Neo on dangerous missions it wouldn't be that bad to get paid to protect her. I let myself think of how much I've changed since I met Neo.

If I'm willing to risk my life for Neo, does that mean I'm in love with her? I think to myself. Neo gets up only to sit back down on my lap with her face next to mine. The scent of her hair is amazing, she's so light it doesn't even bother me that she's sitting on my lap and to finish it off she's just short enough to let me see over her.

Everything about her is practically perfect. I sigh causing Neo to turn and look at me. She gives me a look asking 'What's wrong?'

"I learned something." I tell her. She gives me a more curious look now. "I'll tell you when we get back, promise. For now though I just want to enjoy the view with you," I say holding Neo close to me. I can feel the heat from her blush, but she leans against my head with hers anyways. After awhile Neo falls asleep.

"Guess it's time to go," I say quietly lifting her up with my telekinesis. I stand up and stretch a little before pulling out my scroll to check the time.

"It's almost midnight," I say to myself with a sigh. I look over at Neo and start to think.

I could be lazy like usual and just use my telekinesis or I could actually carry her. I sigh to myself as I hold out my arms and gently use my telekinesis to set her in my arms.

"You've changed me," I say quietly, while looking down at Neo. She smiles in her sleep. "Whatever you're dreaming about I really hope it isn't another guy," I say quietly as I start to walk back to our base. Right before I leave I decide to do something pretty cheesy.

I walk back over to the tree we were sitting under and carve a heart into. On the inside of the heart I carve out the first letter in mine and Neo's first name. Then I head back to the base for real.

Time Skip brought to you by (Y/N) lifting up Neo on his shoulder so she can grab ice cream

I walk through the door to Neo's room so I can set her down on the bed.

You know what, even if you are thinking about another guy, I'll help you out. I'd prefer if it were me, but all I want is for you to be happy. I think to myself laying in the bed next to Neo. "You know what, I did make a promise," I take a deep breath, even though she's asleep, I'm kind of embarrassed to say it.

"Neo, I'm in love with you." I say quietly as I let sleep overcome me.

Neo's P.O.V

Neo's Dream

Me and (Y/N) were on the beach. "Hey, Neo let's go swimming," I hear (Y/N) say.

"Ok, let's go," I respond in my own voice.

(Y/N) grabs my hand and pulls me into the water with him. He tackles me into the water and when we come back up he's smiling brightly. "I love you, Neo."

"I love you too, (Y/N)." I say back as he pulls me in for a kiss. Right before the kiss I wake up.

I slowly open my eyes and see (Y/N) laying next to me. I try to say I love him out loud in my own voice, but it just won't come out. I feel myself start to tear up.

I pull (Y/N) close to me and rest my head on his chest. I love you, (Y/N). I say in my head, only wishing I could say it out loud. I feel (Y/N)'s arms wrap around me pulling me as close to him as possible.

"Go back to sleep Neo, I'll protect you no matter what," He says sleepily. I look up to see him smiling, only barely awake. I move up just a little so we're face to face and place a small kiss on his lips before going to sleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2K 34 4
Ruby: Y/n, Give me back my scroll!! Y/n: Sorry Rubs But I need it for a bit, Hey Yang Do you know how cloud is doing? Yang: No clue who this cloud pe...
Tough Love Par Toonz

Roman d'amour

2.1K 23 8
You guys already know this shit gonna be good!!!! Fair warning if this book does really well I will put a special chapter in the story for those damm...
22.1K 275 39
[UNDER HEAVY REVISION] Hey, Atlas here. I'm currently rewriting this story. As such, the original description no longer applies, so I put it down at...
640 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...