D.O.A.W.K: LÖDED DAYZ (Rodric...

By Rodridiota

I've been thinking about this for a while, please excuse any misspellings. And excuse the poorly made cover. ... More

Please, Quick Note
LÖDED 2! How About No
LÖDED 3! What Are The Plans
LÖDED 4! Movie Operation
Not Part Of The Story
LÖDED 5! Grease and Mascot
Hello Again

LÖDED 1! Who Needs Respect

7.8K 186 122
By Rodridiota

You, (M/n), were pretty shook about high-school. It wasn't interesting at all, you even skipped a school day one time. On that skipped day, you went to middle-school and met a kid named Greg. And well, you were Rowley's friend earlier when he was in 5th grade. It was awkward at first since you were a (16-17) year old teenager hanging with two 12 year old kids.

But hey, it was time killer. Especially their other friends/classmates. Right now, you were skipping school yet again, and heading over to the middle-school. Walking through the doors, you stopped by Greg and Rowley's classroom door, waiting. The bell rung, signalling the students to now leave and head to lunch.

Kids ran out, while some walked. For example, Holly Hills, who is Greg's crush! She bumped slightly into your arm, turning and quickly apologizing.

"Hey, I recognize you. Well, more like know you."

"Oh! Haha, I...don't think we met before."

"Nah, I'm just hanging around here. But I know you, considering a friend of mine talks about you a lot."

Your eyes glanced upwards, seeing Greg and Rowley behind Holly. Rowley was reading the papers on the school bulletin while Greg was giving you a panicked expression, begging for you not to say anything about him having a crush on her.

"And there's a certain booooy whooo has a crush on you. He iiiis-"

"Hi, (M/n)!"

Rowley greeted you with a grin, waving as he stood next to Holly. Holly looked over at Rowley, the smile never leaving her lips.

"Hi, Rowley!"

She peeked around Rowley to see Greg standing next to him.

"Hi, Greg! Well, I have to go now. My friends are waiting. It was nice meeting you-"

"(M/N)."

"(M/n). Well, bye guys!"

She exclaimed as she waved, jogging towards the cafeteria. You smirked at Greg, who was blushing in embarrassment.

"Don't do that!"

He whispered angrily, hitting your arm.

"Do what?"

"Tease me like that!"

"Hey hey hey! I didn't tell her who."

He rolled his eyes before telling Rowley 'Come on, Rowley.' Following them along, you ruffled both their hairs up, making it messy.

"So! Anything new happening?"

"I'm going over to Greg's house to have a sleepover. Wanna come?"

Greg nudged Rowley, giving him a look.

"Ooooh, well don't mind if I do."

"No, you can't come!"

Greg yelled, causing heads to be turned. The students then turned back to their lunches, continued chatting away. Greg nervously looked down at his feet.

"Why is that?"

"Remember last time?"

~

Flashback:

"Johnny! I...hear something around the corner."

Kimberly exclaimed, hiding frightfully behind Johnny. Johnny shined a flashlight, only for it to be nothing. Greg and Rowley were sitting on the bed, staring at the TV wide eyed. (M/n) left to use the restroom. Well, that's what they thought.

He crept behind the boys, wearing a giant fly mask, as he rose up a little. The TV illuminated the room enough to show the shadow of the boy in front of them. They both whispered aloud to each other, sitting as still as possible.

"Greg..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you coincidentally have a cut out poster of fly-boy behind us?"

"No..."

They turned their heads to look at each other.

"RAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
-
-
-
-
-
"We are so sorry, Mr. Jefferson. We never meant for this to happen."

Mrs. Heffley/Susan said to Mr. Jefferson, who was standing with Rowley at the door. He shook his head, before leaving with Rowley. As Susan closed the door, she then looked at you both.

"Sorry, Mrs. Heffley."

You apologized. She sighed, rubbing her temple.

Flashback End:

~

"Your guys' fault for watching it first of all. Second, I swear I won't do that again."

Greg scanned your face, looking for any false sayings. Rowley grinned widely.

"Okay! You can come."

Greg didn't bother saying anything else, throwing his lunch away. Throughout the school time, you still hung around with them until the last bell rang. Of course, you quickly headed home to tell your parent's about hanging at a friends for the night. They said you could, but only if you would finish your homework. Finishing the homework assigned to you, (you did go to your school only for a little, just to check on what assignment you had to do), you waited.

Wait. Dang, you don't know what time to go. Oh well, you'll just leave at 5:45. Better early than later or something. Laying on the bed, you took a nap.

Aaaaand a few hours passed, and it was now a different time, obviously. Growling as you opened your eyes, it was 6:14. Talk about nice timing. Could've sworn you said you would leave at 5:45. Oh well, getting up, you threw on your jacket/hoodie and started heading over there, of course telling you parents you were leaving.

You didn't need spare clothes, you could just sleep in the jeans and shirt you're wearing. Knocking on the door, Susan answered.

"Hi, Mrs. Heffley."

"Oh! Hi, (M/n). Um...what are you doing here?"

"I'm here for the sleepover. Greg and Rowley said I could come."

Susan looked around the floor, nodding.

"Right...well, come in. Make yourself at home."

Entering the house, you spotted Manny on the floor playing with his toys, and Frank at the table, writing some paperwork. Susan went to the kitchen, as she called out to Greg that you were here. There goes Greg, going by the stairs to see you. You did a devilish smirked at him, making him stare in fear. He then ran to his room, closing it and locking it as you headed up the steps, skipping some in the process.

Standing by the door, you knocked on the door.

"No ones here and we're not hiding!"

Rowley said on the other side. You could faintly hear a thump, showing Greg hit him. Rolling your eyes, your smirk was still in place as you jiggled the door knob.

"Open up, little pigs. Or I'll huff and puff you awaaaay~"

You said, tapping your finger against the door frame. Then you heard loud music blasting upstairs. There's no way Greg could've somehow gotten there. Wait, this isn't really his taste of music. Is there someone in the family you didn't know about?

Checking the source out, you walked up more steps to see a door closed. Seems like an attic from the way it's set up from the outside. Opening the door wide, you saw a guy sitting at a drum set, pretending to play it as he had his eyes shut, and was going a little crazy. Seemed like he sensed a presence because he paused the music.

"I told you to stay out of my room, Greg!"

He snapped. He looked at the door frame, seeing as though it was not Greg. An awkward laughter escaped your mouth.

"Sorry dude, umm...wrong room."

You said, quickly shutting the door and walking back near Greg's room. The door was opened, and the bathroom door was closed. A mischievous smile was made, going into the room and hiding behind the opened door. Rowley looked at you with confusion, as you placed a finger against your lips, signalling for him to be quiet and not say anything.

"Do you think he's still around here?"

Greg asked, walking in the room. Still standing behind the door, you heard footsteps coming down from the attic room.

"Any of you guys know a guy? Had (color) hair and a (color) jacket. Kinda tall like my height?"

A voice came from the door frame.

"Let's see, and he seems kind of a dumb one."

A glare appeared in your eyes, slamming the door on that guys face that you were still behind. Greg jumped in surprise while Rowley just moved away a little. The door slammed open again, nearly hitting you. Luckily, you were moving from the spot behind the door. Both you and the guy looked at eachother, then pointed. And at the same time, you both said,

"You never told me there was a guy like this in the house."

Greg cringed at how you both were in sync. It was so weird. And NOT good at all. Rodrick, being the manipulative guy. (M/n), being the teaser guy.

It was like some day, they could team up and get Greg. But that won't happen it seems like. They are NOT pleased with each other here right now.

"Greg! Say something."

"Um- I...forgot."

They weren't buying it.

"This is my tutor!"

Greg just had to lie again. What was even the point of doing that?

"Tutor, huh?"

The guy said, trying to read both (M/n) and Greg. (M/n) decided to agree since it won't be that big of a deal, then there went Greg who then denied it.

"What's this? Some sort of switcheroo thing?"

Greg shook his head.

"Nevermind, forget it-"

Your phone the went off, loud music playing. Picking it out from your pocket, you quickly went out of the room and near the bathroom.

"Yyyello."

"Haha, how hilarious."

Oh god, it's the girl you're crushing on. Don't know if that's sarcasm or not.

"What's the call, Mrs. Heather Hills?"

You could here a lip noise. The one she makes when she rolls her eyes.

"Why weren't you here today? I thought you were going to get my lunch!"

"Well, there is always a thing where you could do it yourself."

Heather sighed loudly in frustration before ending the call. Scoffing with a smile, you turned around-

"Was that Heather-?"

"Woah! Yeah. Yeah, that was Heather."

You spoke, sighing that he startled you.

"Heather Hills?"

"Yes indeed, sir. Nothing important."

You said, walking back to Greg's room. The guy quickly ran in front of you, making you come to a halt.

"Wait, so, you're her friend?"

"Yeah, guess you could say that. Why you ask?"

"Does she call you a lot? Kinda like just now?"

"Basically, yeah. Only to complain to me about something or do something for her."

"Do you know what she's into?"

"Probably."

Walking around him, he said something that made you stop dead in your tracks.

"Mind helping me make her interested in me?"

Turning slowly to look him in the eye, annoyance flashed across you.

"Say that again?"

~I apologize if Rodrick seems OOC~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 242 6
Edited Etc, Gifs, PNGs, Videos, and Collage's, That I've Found From Bing, Google, YouTube, and Far Beyond Any WebSite I've Visited and Search It, Are...
7.2K 109 8
(BTW this is a female Y/N perspective) Ps. I promise to actually have good grammar. Chapters with a * next to them have smut :) TW's ? - mild drug us...
103 16 7
This is a random fanfic I wrote. Over so many years of watching the Boys, I began writing this. It's not very long but I still put time into it. If t...
369K 4.8K 69
YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY Some shitty fanfiction This book isn't being updated anymore and I probably won't be back to edit any storie...