Yandere!Hetalia x Male!Reader

By KRyota_7

This is a Male!Reader Insert, so there is Yaoi. If you don't like it, don't read it. Please no hating. More

Twisted Love [ Yandere!England ]
A Vampire's Bite [ OverPossessive!Romania ]

I'll Protect You [ Yandere!Norway & Possessive!Iceland ]

9.5K 154 63
By KRyota_7

I'll Protect You
Part 1

Warning: Yaoi / BoyxBoyxBoy / BL, Typos, OOCness, etc.

Disclaimer: I don't own Hetalia, HimaPapa does.

Yandere!Norway x Male!Reader x Possessive!Iceland

- - - - - -

[First Name] [Last Name]

My breathing was uneven as I fumbled with the gun that was attached to my belt. I was running and running, without a clue to where I was headed. I was being chased by some people I didn't know. It's just been a few minutes ever since I walked out of my house, and carelessly bumped into some tough-looking guys.

At first, they were happy to have bumped into a 'pretty' boy like me. They dragged me into an alleyway, me slung over the biggest man's shoulder, so I couldn't fight much.

When I was finally put down, they started to sexually assault me, but before anyone could remove my shirt, I kicked the guy with all my might, whilst panicking as I quickly rushed out of there.

Now, I was just running for my life. They were pretty angry when I kicked the man in the place where sun does not shine, and now they're intent on killing and bashing my head.

With a shaking body, I finally managed to hold my gun properly. Yeah, I know, people usually don't have guns when taking a leisurely walk, but my neighborhood isn't the kindest, so the government actually requires us, 'innocent people', to carry around weapons when walking around.

I couldn't go outside without at least two people ruining my plans by destroying something or someone.

I swallowed nervously, feeling that I was almost out of steam. I was practically never outside, and the day I decided to have a walk outside is the day when I dig my grave. Just great.

A few more steps and I would have collapse, so I stopped running, panting so much that I couldn't breathe normally again. I bent over, falling onto my knees hopelessly. I didn't know how far I ran, but it must be pretty far since I didn't recognize my surroundings anymore. But then again, like I said, I didn't go out much.

I turned my head to look at the path where I just ran from, and spotted some blurry figures coming this way, anger clearly written all over their faces.

I didn't want to start a fight. No, not like this. Not when I still have friends to care about, i.e, Lukas Bondevik and Emil Steilsson. They were my closest friends, and I cared about them deeply. Last I saw the biological brothers was when Lukas had gotten into a car crash and Emil had fallen off a cliff while hiking.

I didn't know how these tragedies had happened, but it did. I still needed to help them. See them. Say goodbye. Anything! At least maybe a phone call...?

The men came closer and my legs had failed to move. I couldn't feel anything in the lower half of my body anymore. I might as well just lay there and wait until pain came to my head and body.

I shut my eyes, bowing my head, waiting for the harsh blow. I was still shaking and trembling just the slightest. My heart pounded out of my chest, my breathing too uneven. All of my memories had suddenly flashed before me, reminding me of the great times I had with my best friends, which is when I looked up and saw a man on the floor, four people surrounding him.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I continued to watch in shock. One-by-one, the men fell. I knew I shouldn't be crying, I should be thankful and crying tears of happiness, but I couldn't.

The figure in blue stood, hovering above the five bodies on the floor, a bloody bat in hand. Had he always been this aggressive? Hey...Lukas...why are you hurting them to the extent and possibility of death?

I wanted to say it, but no voice came out until a pale hand touched my shoulder, causing me to jump in surprise. I looked up, the tears falling sloppily.

"Emil..." I squeaked out, just as he pulled me into a hug. I knew he had bandages over some parts of his body, even though clothing was covering the wounds. Lukas was the same. I hugged the purple-eyes boy tighter.

Light footsteps came my way and now, Lukas was crouching down near me.

"Are you okay?" The blonde asked, staring at me with concerned eyes. I pushed Emil lightly away. I nodded, wiping away the tears. Once I did that, my eyes widened as I noticed Lukas stare at the bodies, glaring harsh as ever. I never seen him with the kind of expression before. I turned to Emil to question it, but he held the exact same expression.

I shut my mouth, furrowing my brows. What was happening here...?

- - - - - -

Emil Steilsson

I got out of bed and walked out to the living room, seeing some small stains on the carpet. My expression revealed no emotion as I stepped onto the red spots. It was from the last time Lukas and I had gotten into a fight.

Like usual, we were fighting about [First Name], but also like usual, the young male was too dang oblivious to notice. He's precious and no one deserves him but me. Not even my older brother. We were biological brothers. God, I hated that fact. At least our surnames are still different.

I sighed, walking out of my house, limping. I couldn't support myself, and I couldn't bother [First Name] with that. He was too caring, but that only fueled my affection towards him.

On my belt was my .50 Caliber Hand Gun. The gun was powerful, though I barely used it. Only when [First Name] is in any sort of trouble.

My feet led me to where [First Name]'s home was, and when I was there, I spotted him walking outside, in his dark jacket, that hugged his figure a little to tightly, a [Any Color] t-shirt, and indigo jeans.

I stopped in my tracks, studying the [Hair Color] haired boy and all of his movements, from how he hugged himself tightly to how he shuffled down the street, slightly hunched down for heat.

I sighed, seeing my breath flow out and disappear. I grabbed my chocolate brown military jacket and covered myself even more as I started to follow [First Name] silently.

Oh, a stalker I was not.

- - - - - -

Lukas Bondevik

I know my little brother more than anyone else, and I know, for a fact, that he developed deep affection towards [First Name]. I couldn't accept that.

I had this aching feeling in my heart that something bad might happen to [First Name] or my little brother, though I couldn't care less for Emil anymore.

He had ushered me away and told me to get into the car that Mathias drove, while he got into the full car with [First Name]. I was so annoyed, but I obeyed anyways, without showing any emotion.

It turned out that the Dane was drunk, and so we crashed. The last thing I saw before blacking out was [First Name]'s concerned expression and Emil's frown, but he couldn't keep his frown steady. I could clearly see him trying to force his smile down.

I'm a bad person, aren't I?

A few weeks passed and [First Name] continued to visit me taking care of me everyday. I was actually thankful for that, but I still needed revenge, concerning Emil.

Once I was finally able to stand, everyone, including I, went on a hike. My injuries were beyond horrible, so I limped the entire time. I only came because [First Name] was, even though he begged me to stay back.

After an hour of hiking, Emil and I 'accidentally' got separated from the rest, and he was foolish enough to actually stand next to a cliff while I was there.

Ha! He wouldn't know what hit him. When his back was turned to me, I pushed him off without a doubt. Until he landed into the water, reaching out his hand for the light. I felt a sense of pity, I ran away to get help, lying about the whole situation.

When Emil was trying to explain that I pushed him off, everyone said that I would never do anything like that, telling him that he got hit on the head pretty hard.

I felt a sense of accomplishment, but again, pity.

I blinked, coming back to the present. I pursed my lips as I sat on my couch, feeling a bit stiff because of my injuries that I still had. A sigh escaped my lips as I turned my head to look out the window. I saw [First Name] walking out of his house, that was situated across from mine, with barely any layers on, and I panicked inwardly.

He wasn't supposed to go outside at this time, and he shouldn't have worn such thin clothes. I stared at him worriedly for a while, until he was out of sight and a certain pale boy was.

My eyes widened as I grit my teeth. "Emil..." I growled, standing up.

I made my way outside, wearing the appropriate clothing for the freezing cold. I dragged a metal bat across the floor, a shrieking sound coming from it, just as I walked over to Emil and growled, narrowing my eyes at him. He also narrowed his eyes at me, gritting his teeth.

"What are you doing here?" We both asked in unison.

A sound of annoyance sounded from both of us simultaneously. We really were brothers, huh?

I walked ahead without another word, following after [First Name]. Emil did the same, but a bit further behind. My grip on my bat tightened once I heard a plead that sounded close to [First Name]'s voice.

My feet moved quicker, my pace, faster. I was making my way towards the city. I walked passed an alleyway, catching at the corner of my eye, a man on the ground, getting up slowly. I grit my teeth, walking over to him as a barrage of questions came his way.

Emil came by at that time and assisted me in scaring the man further, by pulling out his gun. Hesitantly, he answered every question we threw at him, and we confirmed that the [Eye Color] eyed, [Hair Color] haired, slim male with a dark jacket and indigo jeans on was [First Name].

After a few more minutes of running, I spotted [First Name] on his knees while five men walked up to him, which made me feeling anger boiling up inside. I ran after the five, without instinct and started to beat them up mercilessly.

Don't scare [First Name]...! I screamed in my head, unable to get the angered words out.

For a second, I notice Emil staring at me with disbelief and horror until he ran over to [First Name] just as I finished beating the guys up. I took a deep breath, dropping my metal bat, running over to [First Name] who was crying.

He was hugging Emil tightly, and that broke something in me as I glared harshly at my little brother's comfortable smile.

But then [First Name] separated from the personification of Iceland, causing us both to break eye contact. I turned to [First Name] worriedly, and asked, "Are you okay?" He started to wipe his eyes, so I spun my head over to glare at the bodies on the ground.

- - - - - -

Emil looked over to the unmoving bodies and glared, hugging [First Name] a bit tighter, being protective.

"We better go."

The silver-haired and [Hair Color] haired males looked up at Lukas, who held an uncharacteristically persistent expression.

Emil nodded, standing up before helping the shortest boy up too. Lukas sighed, stroking [First Name]'s hair lovingly as he put his arm around the male's shoulders, maneuvering him and Emil back to his house slowly.

"Let's go..."

Continue Reading