I'll Protect You [ Yandere!Norway & Possessive!Iceland ]

I'll Protect You
Part 1

Warning: Yaoi / BoyxBoyxBoy / BL, Typos, OOCness, etc.

Disclaimer: I don't own Hetalia, HimaPapa does.

Yandere!Norway x Male!Reader x Possessive!Iceland

- - - - - -

[First Name] [Last Name]

My breathing was uneven as I fumbled with the gun that was attached to my belt. I was running and running, without a clue to where I was headed. I was being chased by some people I didn't know. It's just been a few minutes ever since I walked out of my house, and carelessly bumped into some tough-looking guys.

At first, they were happy to have bumped into a 'pretty' boy like me. They dragged me into an alleyway, me slung over the biggest man's shoulder, so I couldn't fight much.

When I was finally put down, they started to sexually assault me, but before anyone could remove my shirt, I kicked the guy with all my might, whilst panicking as I quickly rushed out of there.

Now, I was just running for my life. They were pretty angry when I kicked the man in the place where sun does not shine, and now they're intent on killing and bashing my head.

With a shaking body, I finally managed to hold my gun properly. Yeah, I know, people usually don't have guns when taking a leisurely walk, but my neighborhood isn't the kindest, so the government actually requires us, 'innocent people', to carry around weapons when walking around.

I couldn't go outside without at least two people ruining my plans by destroying something or someone.

I swallowed nervously, feeling that I was almost out of steam. I was practically never outside, and the day I decided to have a walk outside is the day when I dig my grave. Just great.

A few more steps and I would have collapse, so I stopped running, panting so much that I couldn't breathe normally again. I bent over, falling onto my knees hopelessly. I didn't know how far I ran, but it must be pretty far since I didn't recognize my surroundings anymore. But then again, like I said, I didn't go out much.

I turned my head to look at the path where I just ran from, and spotted some blurry figures coming this way, anger clearly written all over their faces.

I didn't want to start a fight. No, not like this. Not when I still have friends to care about, i.e, Lukas Bondevik and Emil Steilsson. They were my closest friends, and I cared about them deeply. Last I saw the biological brothers was when Lukas had gotten into a car crash and Emil had fallen off a cliff while hiking.

I didn't know how these tragedies had happened, but it did. I still needed to help them. See them. Say goodbye. Anything! At least maybe a phone call...?

The men came closer and my legs had failed to move. I couldn't feel anything in the lower half of my body anymore. I might as well just lay there and wait until pain came to my head and body.

I shut my eyes, bowing my head, waiting for the harsh blow. I was still shaking and trembling just the slightest. My heart pounded out of my chest, my breathing too uneven. All of my memories had suddenly flashed before me, reminding me of the great times I had with my best friends, which is when I looked up and saw a man on the floor, four people surrounding him.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I continued to watch in shock. One-by-one, the men fell. I knew I shouldn't be crying, I should be thankful and crying tears of happiness, but I couldn't.

The figure in blue stood, hovering above the five bodies on the floor, a bloody bat in hand. Had he always been this aggressive? Hey...Lukas...why are you hurting them to the extent and possibility of death?