MANAN- The arrogant prince an...

By secretromanticwriter

#20 He was fire She was ice He love challenges She was a challenge He was rude She... More

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Epilogue

18.

4.9K 440 32
By secretromanticwriter

(Nandini's outfit in the media box.)

Nandini kept the lasagna on the dining table. The door bell rings. Nandini opened the door to find Manik smiling at her. Nandini crossed her arms above her chest and lean on the doorframe.

Manik- Hello?

Nandini- Aapko pata hai hume kaisi feel aa rahi hai....

Manik- Kaisi feel aa rahi hai aapko???

Nandini- Like typical married couple.

Manik- Aur wo kyu???

Nandini- You know. Wife apne husband ke liye khana banati hai. Jab husband office se ghar aata hai toh uske liye door open karna.

Manik- Aap ne humare liye khaana banaya hai???

Nandini- Hum bore ho rahe the toh socha kyu na dinner bana le. I hope you don't mind.

Manik- Princess, you are my fiance. Aapko har cheez ke liye humari permission lene ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Nandini- Aapse permission maang bhi kaun raha hai. Hum toh bas aise hi bol rahe the.

Manik- Aapki arrogance abhi tak kam nahi hui.

Nandini- Aur hum hone bhi nahi denge.

Manik- Dekhte hai. Philhal kya hum andar aa saktehai?

Nandini then realized that Manik is standing outside.

Nandini- Oops!! Come...

Manik came inside and closed the door.

Manik- Hum fresh hokar aate hai.

Nandini- Hmm...

Manik went to his room to freshen up. Nandini got a call from Mukti so she sat on dining table and started chatting with her. Manik came out of his room. Nandini cut the call.

Manik- So kya banaya hai aapne????

Nandini- Lasagna.

Manik settled down.

Manik- Looks nice.

Nandini- Tastes nice also.

They started eating the lasagna.

Manik- Waise hume nahi pata tha ki aapko khaana banana aata hai...

Nandini- Phir toh aapko bohot kuch nahi pata humare baare mein.

Manik- Toh hume aapko jaanne mein maza aayega.

Nandini- Mmm-hmm....

Manik- Its delicious.

Nandini- Thank you.

They completed their dinner. After dinner, Manik was standing in the balcony. Nandini came to the balcony.

Manik smiled at her and she returned the smile.

Nandini- So I was thinking....

Manik raised his eyebrow in a questioning way.

Nandini- Can we go shopping tomorrow???

Manik- Sure.

Nandini- Ok. So I want to change some things in this penthouse.

Manik- Kyu??

Nandini- Shaadi ke baad hum bhi toh yaha rahenge. So I want some changes.

Manik pulled her towards him by her waist.

Manik- I am happy ki aap iss penthouse ko aapna ghar samaj ne lagi hai.

Nandini- Hmm.....

Manik lean towards her and nandini did the same. Their lips touched and there were some sparks in their whole body.

They broke the kiss. Manik joined their foreheads together.

Manik- You should sleep??

Nandini- Hmm.

Manik- Good night.

Nandini- Night.

Nandini went to her room and manik to his. Manik was working on his laptop when nandini came to his room.

Manik- Aap soyi nahi abhi tak????

Nandini- Woh hume nayi jagah par jaldi neend nahi aati.

Manik- Toh aap yaha so sakti hai....

Nandini- Ok.

Nandini sat on his bed beside him. Manik kept his laptop on the nightstand. Nandini laid down and manik did the same. Manik saw nandini a little hesitant.

Manik- Kya hua princess. Are you ok???

Nandini- Wo I had a bad dream.

Manik- About??

Nandini- Harshad.

Manik's hand form into fists.

Manik- What about him???

Nandini- I don't know. Everything that happened in Goa. Wo sab yaad aaya.

Manik- Relax. Hum aapko kuch bhi nahi hone denge.

Nandini- Promise??

Manik- Promise.

Nandini shifted near manik and cuddled into him. Manik's hand went around her. Manik kissed her forehead.

Manik- Sleep.

Nandini- Hmm...

Both fell asleep in each others arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaisa tha???
Ignore mistakes.
Plz vote & comment.
Follow me.
Love you guys.💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 6.7K 30
Love bloom with a new passion. And it often make people do crazy things. So many hardship cross on path yet love always finds it way. But how true th...
296K 31.1K 33
She believed in dreams. He believed in nightmares. She was living her life. He was just finding an escape from it. She was falling in love. It was al...
173K 16.5K 33
He lived into a miseries but She was spending her life in a living hell unaware of her past connection with someone. What happens when both blame eac...
81.3K 6.8K 23
She is his need, his therapy, his calm. He is this angry, impulsive, grumpy flirt. She needs his warmth and care. He cannot function without her and...