The big bad high school wolf

By Squid_army

// FINISHED// The young high school werewolf girl Melissa realized that a new pack is in town it could only m... More

The start of weird week 1
A wicked monday 2
The forest of smoke 3
I don't like it at all 4
Let,s go... 5
The new alpha 6
Missing 7
No saint 8
A bloody plan 9
Pretty devil 10
One HELL of a party 11
A pact with the enemy 12
Arrested for Murder 13
My monster inside 14
Lost pack 15
A barrier 16
Leaving for our safety 17
Scars 18
My own flesh and blood 19
Protect the pack 21
No one to trust 22
A split opinion 23
"The big bad high school wolf" 25
Alpha 26

Alone in the HATE 20

253 6 3
By Squid_army

The next day everyone woke up early to plan for the day since it's monday we still have to go to school, it's weird to think that most people's worries in our age is if their crush likes them back. I went down the stairs as I was the last one to get up.

Downstairs was Sean half asleep on the couch and Chloe was highlighting different text from a pile of paper and Tyler was snoring in the armchair.

" I can't believe that I still go to school!! Chloe said and hiding her face behind the papers.

" You don't have a recon not to go to school. Sean filled in.

" Sean is right, we still have to act like everyone else, you can't just skip school for this.

" Fine! Chloe said.

" So we still have to be on our guard, so don't leave school until it ends then we go back home together.

" So are you going to school this close to the full moon? Chloe asked.

" Yes, if I just stay calm and don't bring to much attention I think it will be fine.

" Why don't you just stay home with me and Sean? Tyler asked.

" No I have to talk to Lisa about the plan. But I will be back around lunch.

" How do you even know if she is going to school today? Sean asked with a frown.

" I'll guess I will find out. I responded and grabbed my stuff.

" We'll meet you when school ends. Tyler said to Chloe and then we were off to school.

We arrived at school around five minutes before it starts. We stood outside the entrence.

" Ok keep a low profile and if you feel that it's too much then just go home and I can talk to Lisa. Chloe pointed out.

" Ok. I said and entered. But as soon as I opened the door and got inside everyone turned around and they started to whisper and it got quiet. I was confused at what they were looking at and looked around but it was only me and Chloe. I started to walk towards my locker, and Chloe followed closely. As I made my way down the hall everyone moved to the side and it followed up by whispers and looks.

" What is going on? Chloe whispered as I opened my locker. But I just shrugged.

" Murderer! Someone screamed from the crowed. I turned around but I couldn't see who had said that.

" The girl that got murdered on the party, they saw me get arrested. I whispered to Chloe. Then suddenly the bell rang and the hallway was starting to clear.

" Freak! One of the guys from the football team hissed as he passed me. I started to breath heavily, it was the full moon, the corridor was now cleared except for me and Chloe.

" Melissa listen we only have one chance, so keep it together. Chloe whispered and helped my stand straight.

" Your right. I responded and grabbed my English book and left for class. I opened the door and walked inside, the whole classroom turned around and stared except the teacher which was focused on a piece of paper on the table.

" You are late. Mr Hightower mumbled without looking at me.

" Sorry. I responded.

" Well that will be detentio..... He looked up at me shocked then down on his piece of paper and up at me again. It's fine Melissa just take a seat. The class was shocked and stared at me then Mr Hightower. I quickly sat down and the lesson started. The lesson was mostly whispers and looks but it kind of stopped towards the end of the lesson and finally the ball rang.

" Melissa can you stay for a minute? Mr Hightower asked as everyone left the classroom.

" Shure.

" Please close the door. He said, and I did as told.

" I just wanted to remind you that there is a parent meeting soon and the school can't seem to get a hold of your mother or father, do you have a way to contact them?

" They are on holiday so I'm afraid not. I lied.. well sort of lied mom is on holiday so.

" Oh that was unfortunate and the principal were really hoping to talk to them after all that has happened but I guess... Mr Hightower said but I cut him off.

" Happened? I repeated.

" You know, you skipping school, not turning in Ms Turners homework, getting arrested. I stood quiet. I didn't realise that I was so caught up in Hector and the pack..

" I have to go to class. I said and walked towards the door.

" We want to help Melissa. He said as I left. I looked around and in the far back of the hall I saw Lisa.

" Hi. I said.

" Hello. Lisa said as she looked around.

" What is it? I asked as I looked at the crowed of students.

" Come! Lisa said and grabbed my arm and pulled me into the girls bathroom.

" My brother Chad is here, we need to be careful. Lisa said nervously.

" Why are both of you here? I asked.

" Hector wanted us to see if you would go to school. He seemed desperat. Lisa pointed out.

" This is good. I said and smiled.

" What! She hissed nervously.

" He will not think through his decisions just rush in heads first. I said.

" So what is the plan alpha? Lisa whispered.

" Tell Hector that I left early but Chloe is staying at the library then you give the ide that follow her back to our hideout. He sean and Tyler will be waiting and when the full moon is up then we will start our plan.

" What if Chloe get hurt? Lisa asked.

" That's why you will follow them, and if she gets hurt then you help her.

" Can I know what the plan is? LIsa asked in a whisper.

" No, I'm sorry for not being able to tell you and for the thing in the future. I responded.

" Ok go and talk to Chloe and let me know if anything changes. Lisa said and left. I sent a text to Chloe asking her to meet me here and it only took a few minutes before she arrived and I explained the plan.

" Will it work? Chloe asked.

" Remember we have to try. I responded then smiled.

" I really hate you sometimes she said punching me in the arm.

" No you don't. I responded with a smirk.

" Dream on! Chloe replied.

" Let's get you to class. I said and we let the bathroom.

" Are you leaving now? Chloe asked in a whisper.

" Jupp, listen closely start to go home half eleven and when you reach the cottage you look the doors and stay there, He and sean and Tyler will be a bit away and when time is almost right we will lead them away from the cottage, but don't come out or open the door, all of us will be nothing more than animals at midnight and remember that."

" I promise." Chloe said and walked to her class, I started to walk towards the exit but as soon as I stepped outside security, the principal and a middle aged woman was standing there along with a cop.

" Shouldn't you be at class? The principal asked and closed his arms.

" YOU! The woman screamed and walked towards me swinging for a punch but I just stepped to the side with made her miss. And her high heels made her fall to her knees I just glanced at her without changing my face expresion, just the same emotionless face expression. I wasn't me, or it was me trying to keep the wolf inside. She looked back at me, she was crying.

The cop ran over and pulled her up and held her away as she was struggling and cursing.

" You killed my baby! She screamed.

" Miss Laker, behave! The principal said in a raised voice. Laker seemed familiar, I realized that that was the girl Hector killed last name and this must be her mother and she thinks like everyone else that I did it.

" I'm gonna destroy you! You freak! How can you live with yourself! She screams as she cried. Student had started to gather outside, probably because they heard the screaming, the lady screaming wasn't the worst part but I could hear everyone's whispers. All the names and all the words.

" You bloody murderer! She screamed again as the cop and security started to pull her away from me

" I'm not gonna tolerate you saying this to my student, I understand you are upset but this won't solve anything, so I'm gonna ask you to leave. The principal said. The lady and the cop and security left.

" Go back to your classes now! The principal shouted and the students rushed back inside.

" This will not be tolerated at my school what she said and I will try to make it right and I guess I better call your parents and tell them about this, better if they hear this from me and not anyone else. He said and sight. I have always liked the principal but I never really talked to him just him and me.

" Yeh, they might not answer but you can always leave them a voicemail. I responded.

" Why won't they answer?

" They are on holiday. I responded. I need to get home to prepare soon.

" Isn't this a bad timing for a holiday? The principal said and frowned.

" They had planned it a long time in advanced. I lied and tried to sound convincing, but lying was not something new for a werewolf, we lie to others and to our self from they day we are born.

" I see.

" I was wondering, what was miss Laker doing here? I asked.

" She came to pick up some of her daughters stuff. The principals face changed, he looked sad.

" I guess seeing you was too much. After what you did I understand her but you are still a child.

" Wait, after what I did? You think I killed her don't you. I responded, the principals heartbeat raised.

" No I didn't mean that.

" Yes you do like everyone else, don't worry I won't blame you, if I were you I would blame me too. The girl who had to grow up to early, skipped school and showed less emotion than a rock, the perfect killer don't you think.

" No, listen it came out wrong, you are not a bad person.

" You should hear the lies you tell. I said and started to walk away.

" Don't leave, school is not over yet. The principal shouted after me.

" No but my normal life is. I said and ran. I ran about a block before I sat down in a corner of the street. I looked down at my hand, my claws were out. I looked at them for a while before I closed my hand which made the claws pierce into my hand and blood started dripping. Why even try to stop Hector? Humans have never done anything for me, maybe I should just let Hector become alpha and I can just leave this town. No what I'm I saying, Hector is a killer just looking for power he don't deserve and he stops anyone in his way, Sean's alpha, My father and the girl from the party. He hurt Chloe and Sean he did hit with a car, made my mother leave us. He will never stop if I don't do anything about it. I stood up and ran towards the cottage, it's time to start the plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe that this story is getting close to the end! I'm so happy to see that people like this so much!

love-   Squid_army!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 5K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
50.2K 2K 26
A little girl had it all then lost it all. A rogue wolf killed her family and with the graces above she managed to escape from death. The wolves tha...
236K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...