Styles & Co.

By thelittlestthings

Harry: A successful multimillionaire CEO has a manner of perpetually being in control and on time. Despite hi... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Ten.

8.9K 199 128
By thelittlestthings

Warning: Mild Smut included.

Last night was one of those glorious nights where we failed to keep our hands off of each other, I guess we could designate it 'celebratory sex'. If there wasn't such thing, there definitely is now.

I leisurely wake up, my eyes opening to reveal my soon to be husband staring out the window, a pair of sweatpants hanging loosely over him. He turns around and he provides me with a modest smile.

"Hey, you finally woke up." He grins, staying by the window as I move my legs within the silky sheets, the silkiness of the sheets brushing against my skin in a satisfying manner.

I nod, "Mhm, and you're not beside me." I arc my lips into a pout before he shuffles over to the bed to lean down and kiss me sweetly.

"Mornin' sweetheart," He murmurs against my lips, "Our weekend get-away sadly has to end." He declares, only causing me to sigh.

Three days alone with him is not enough for me.

"I'm not ready to leave," I inform him, moving the white sheet to expose a little bit more of my skin, trying to grasp his attention entirely.

"I know, but my business does not need to burn to the ground, at least not yet."

"It'll be okay for a few more hours." I tug on his arm, "You really want to turn down your soon to be wife who is currently only covered by a very, very transparent sheet?" I smirk, watching as he bites down on his lip, perhaps debating on what he wants more at this moment.

He leans down and kisses me deeply, before pulling his greedy mouth away from mine.

"I got you coffee and breakfast, we should hit the road." He sighs, trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Ouch, turning down your fiancée."

"I'm not— fuck it." He lowers himself closer to me, taking possession of my mouth, intensely kissing me, his hand moving the sheet away from my body, his hands gliding up the softness of my skin, sending sweet shivers down my spine.

He drags his mouth away from mine with a heavy groan when the sound of his phone ringing disrupts us, "ignore it." I mumble, pulling him back in for a sloppy kiss as the ringtone continues to echo. The room grows silent and all that is heard is the sound of our breathing. We are distracted again by his phone.

"I need to get it." He mumbles against my lips, leaving a few quick kisses before he leans over to the side to reach his phone. "It's not mine." He sighs, picking up my phone and looking at the caller ID. "It's your fucking phone." He hisses, placing the phone beside me before promptly removing himself from my body.

I pick up my phone and sigh, Logan Meyer.

"Harry, come back." I softly command as he wanders away from the bed, completely disregarding what we were commencing.

"Answer the fucking twat." He shakes his head as he reaches for the blue sweater he left out from the travel bag.

I ignore the call.

✾ ✾ ✾

From the moment Harry viewed the call, he has been withdrawn and irritated, refusing to look at me or talk to me for that matter. To say the least, this four-hour car ride is going to be the car ride from hell with his silence.

Harry has failed to even acknowledge my presence in the car, it has been an hour and a half of silence, his hands gripped to the steering wheel, his eyes sternly focused on the road. Nothing but the radio stopping me from losing my mind and aggravating him more by trying to force him to talk to me.

I don't know how he manages to disregard me and keep me in the dog house, it never fails to amaze me how sometimes getting him to cave is relatively hard. He's a stubborn man, to say the least.

His hand leaves the steering wheel, for a moment I think he is going to grab my hand, but instead, he reaches for his coffee, pressing it to his lips, his eyes still focused solely on the road ahead.

"Harry." I sigh, sick of listening to the damn radio repeating the same songs. "Harry."

"What do you want Elise?" He mutters harshly, and I see his hands tightening around the steering wheel.

I don't understand what it is that Harry and Logan hate each other, it isn't like they always cross paths, at least not from what I have seen.

There are times Harry is a complete ass when he is pissed off, there are other times he just decides to be quiet and not speak, either way, it is fucking irritating, especially while in the car with him.

"Can you just pull over for a minute?" I question, deciding that maybe he needs a break from squeezing the fuck out of the steering wheel, surely his hands are sore by now.

"I need to get back home and work."

"Damn it, Harry. Pull over!" I raise my voice out of frustration,"Your work can wait an extra few minutes, this ignoring me shit is outright ridiculous." I begin as he leans back in his seat, looking at me as we are positioned on the side of the road. "You are being absolutely childish. I have supported you through everything and you can't even pretend to support me as I think about this decision. Now, you can keep driving, I have said what I needed to say." I cross my arms over my chest, my gaze leaving his as I wait for him to continue driving.

I am surprised when he doesn't pull back out onto the road, instead, I hear him sigh.

"Are you done yelling?"

"Don't piss me off further."

"Well, I am the one driving, remember that." He comments, causing my eyes to scowl over at him.

"Don't make me get out of the car."

"You are so moody today. Fine. I am sorry for ignoring you. We can discuss this further without yelling." He mumbles with a sigh, beginning to drive again.

✾ ✾ ✾

I have had the same impression on my mind all day, continually reminding me that I need to tell Harry. I am just not sure how. 

My decision about taking Logan's offer doesn't come with an easy settlement, to be quite honest, it has been rather challenging to decide what I want. But, Harry will have no choice but to understand and to respect my decisions as I respect his.

"Want to relax with me?" I softly ask as he enters the living room where I have been perched for the last few hours, pondering and relaxing. Harry nods, with a bit of a sleepy expression.

"Harry, I'm thinking about the job at Meyers enterprise" I softly proclaim as Harry ultimately relaxes into the couch, flicking the stations on the television.

"Sure, sweetheart." He chuckles, not taking me seriously.

I glance over at him as he gently brushes his hand over my thigh, "you said you wanted to cuddle, come 'ere." He tenderly places an arm around me, but I stretch away from his embrace. He gazes at me surprisingly, unsure of why I pulled away.

"I'm serious," I notify him, observing as he bites his lip, his eyes darkening.

"I see." He nods, keeping his voice low and calm, "well, I can't stop you." He stands to his feet, shuffling away from me.

I trail behind him, pursuing him up the lengthy stairs and to our bedroom, "Harry, can we talk for a minute?" I challenge while he lies down on the bed, an indication he's not in the mood for this conversation. But, it is now or never.

"Elise, I fucking hate the prick, whatever he's offered you I can offer you a lot more." He raises his voice imperceptibly, his voice remarkably raspy as he forcefully hits his pillow to adjust it.

I take a deep breath, "Harry, I—" I'm cut off by Harry's voice,

"How much did he offer you?" He interrogates, rather annoyed by Logan's proposal now that I want to consider the proposition.

"£500,000, with benefits," I inform Harry while he rolls his eyes and scoffs.

"Of course, the benefits he has in mind consist of—" he begins but stops, shaking his head disapprovingly, "I'll pay you more, if it's the money opportunity you're wanting, it's yours." Harry tries to bargain with me, unquestionably despising the approach of me working for Meyer. "Why the hell would you even need his filthy money?" He interrogates, his eyes dark and fierce.

I don't know what went down between Meyer and Harry, but whatever happened left some bad blood between them.

"It's an opportunity, Harry. I'd rather take his business money than yours. I don't need it, but I want to expand my options. I don't want to just work in the job I'm in for the rest of my life." I familiarise him with my thoughts and reasons. After all, it was him who always told me; "Always keep your eyes on the prize, never settle for anything less than you deserve, and never even think about giving up, even when you think you have it all."

"No, you're not working for him. You can work in our business." He shakes his head, coughing slightly as his voice sounds extremely horse.

"Our?" I raise a brow.

"My business. You can have any position at Styles & Co, hell, I'll give you £500,000 for getting me a coffee and kissing my cheek." He comments, certainly not having any desire for me to operate as a Meyers Assistant, "unless you plan on somehow helping me take that son of a bitch down, and wiggling your way into his business to help me rip him to shreds, I prefer for you to work for someone else. Work at my business, or anyone else's, just not his." He continues as I crawl onto the bed, lying down beside him, feeling his arm immediately pull me closer.

"What's it about him that you hate so much?" I softly request, benevolently pressing a kiss to his luscious lips, he attempts to kiss me deeper but I pull away, demanding an answer.

"It's business. Let me kiss you." He whines, placing kisses on my soft skin before taking ahold of my lips, again I pull away. With a heavy sigh, he glances at me, "Look, he's a prick, I don't want you near him. End of conversation." He boldly proclaims, completely exiling the conversation. I sigh, gazing into his emerald green eyes that are complete with fury.

"Whatever," I mumble, scooting away from him before he mildly grabs me and draws me closer.

"Ah-ah. We aren't arguing over this. Let's go back to kissing." He whispers, doing his best to coax me with his charm. I shake my head.

"I'm not in the mood," I mutter, expressing my distaste for his bold dismissal of conversation.

"You said you wanted to relax and cuddle, so pick a movie or some shit, come closer and I'll hold you while I fall asleep." He lowers his voice, somewhat charming me.

"The point is for you to watch the movie with me." I remind him of the meaning of cuddling and movies.

I don't believe I asked him to cuddle and sleep.

"Baby, I'm tired as hell. If I fall asleep I'm sorry, remember I love you and I'll see you in the morning." He reminds me, wrapping his arms around me as I focus on choosing something to watch.
"Mhm, whatever," I mumble, flicking through the stations, trying to find something suitable for the two of us.

There's no way he will stay awake during a romance movie, and I'm not in the mood for action with killings and stupidity.

"Stay awake." I tenderly elbow Harry, already feeling him drift off to sleep. With a heavy groan, he repositions himself.

"Elle, I'll make it up to you." He tiredly mumbles, "give me ten minutes." He drowsily adds, and I can't help but smile at how adorable he is when he's sluggish and struggling to fight it off.

"Okay, but I take the job tomorrow." I clear my throat and he groans.

"Fuck, okay, whatever." .. "It is your decision, but, if he pulls one fucking move, just one, I will end him. I'm going to sleep, sweetheart." He mumbles, giving in to my demands of accepting Logan's offer.

Who knows, maybe it'll benefit Harry to have me working with his apparent business enemy.

✾ ✾ ✾

I wake up to kisses being pressed against my skin, my eyes fluttering open, instantly viewing Harrys gleaming eyes.

"Mornin' sweetheart." He beams, his body hovering over me as he leans back down and kisses my lips.

"Morning," I mumble against his lips, my arms finding their way to encircle themselves around his neck. I deepen the kiss and find my hands moving to travel his body, my fingers gliding across his black button down. "Why, you dressed?" I mumble, gently pulling away from our kiss.

"Work, but I have twenty minutes." He whispers, kissing me again. "When do you need to leave?" He asks, pushing a few strands of hair away from my face.

"I don't see Meyer until four," I inform him, his eyes rolling as he sighs.

"New rule, his name doesn't leave your lips while in this bed." He announces, pressing a few more kisses to my lips before he gets off of the bed.

✾ ✾ ✾

I was in the middle of a conversation with Harry's driver before I received a call from Anastasia, requesting that I meet Harry in forty minutes at the same restaurant he enjoys taking me too when it comes to lunch.

I politely instruct the driver of the sudden change of plans, promptly apologising for the inconvenience I may have caused him.

I make my way to the table Harry has already reserved, his eyes glued to his phone as I walk closer. I take off my coat and drape it over my chair just as Harry notices my presence, standing to his feet and stepping closer to me to greet me with a kiss.

"What do I owe the pleasure of this lunch date?" I question as we both sit down, his phone being placed beside him on the table.

He glances at me for a moment with the familiar grey eyes that I fell in love with a few years ago. He flashes me his beloved smile before shrugging his shoulders, "Can I not treat my soon to be wife to lunch?" He moves his eyes to scan the menu, despite the fact that even I know he is going to order the exact same thing he orders every other time we dine here.

"It is just unexpected." I press my fingers to the menu, my eyes scanning the different lunch specials. "What happened to your meeting?" I engage in conversation, remembering that he said something about a few meetings today. He tends to inform me on the days that he is more than likely to be uncontactable.

"It was moved so I asked Anastasia to call you, speaking of schedules, I need to talk to you about something." His words instantly cause my heart skip a beat. I despise when he has something precise he needs to speak to me about, usually, when he is assembling in his business attire and needing to talk to me, he is more than likely going to tell me something to do with the company.

"Harry, do I need to be worried?" I keep my voice low and calm, a little worried that he is going to tell me that he is going to have to go on a business trip. The last one he went on, he was gone for a month. A month that seemed to drag on without him. In a non-clingy way.

"No, no, no." He chuckles while shaking his head, a sigh of relief disappearing from my lips.

Thank goodness he isn't going on a business trip.

"I think we need to start thinking of dates for the wedding and the honeymoon."

I was not anticipating him to want to start discussing the wedding, I didn't expect him to even be the one to start this conversation. I concluded I would have to be the one to get the ball rolling, but I had intended to give it a few weeks, at least.

"Harry, we still have time to start planning. We just got engaged over the weekend."

"Elle, don't you think we should think about it? At least so I can work out my schedule."

"I think that we have some time and we do not need to rush picking a date or anything. Your schedule is pretty tightly packed at the moment, so I think it is safe to say we will not be throwing a wedding in there anytime soon." I respond, taking a sip of my water, watching as he purses his lips into a fine line. I don't think Harry wants the extra pressure of wedding dates to be floating around in his head, at least not right now. His quietness doesn't put me at ease as I press the glass back down to the table. "You don't agree?" I softly claim, unsure of what is flowing through that mind of his beside business logic.

"Elise, are you having second thoughts?"

"What?"

"Do you think it was a mistake saying yes? You can be honest." His inquiry catches me off guard and sort of breaks my heart a little bit.

His marriage proposal did come at a shock and was rather sudden and unexpected, but I am not having doubts. 

At least I don't think I am.

"What prompted that question?" I can't help but become curious about his sudden interrogations. Maybe he is having second thoughts?

"I don't know." .. "I mean, you're kinda making me presume you don't want to plan a date because you are unsure of whether you want this... And that is okay."

"Harry, I want to marry you." I immediately reassure him, not wanting him to have any doubt in his mind. I can't see myself being with any other man, let alone marrying someone else. He is the one I want to marry, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. "I just don't think it is wise to set a date right now. We should come back to this topic in a few weeks when you aren't as busy." I continue, uncertain of how to properly word my insights and ideas.

He nods and takes my opinion and agrees, changing the subject before we order our meals.

I can sense that there is something on Harry's mind, he is quiet and not continuing conversations like he usually does. I stare at him for a moment, trying to read him and figure out whether he is just strict on time or whether there is something running through that brain of his.

"Harry, is there something bothering you? Is it the wedding? Because if it is bothering you that much we can pick a date later tonight when we are home."

"No, it isn't that. Are you sure you want to work for Logan?" He brings up the dreaded Inquisition, Logan's name burning Harry's lips as he challenges the question.

"Harry, I meet him in an hour to accept the job. I want to do this."

"Elise, are you sure?" He presses, his eyes concentrated on me as I sigh for what feels like the hundredth time.

I am taking the job, Harry needs to accept it and move on.

"I thought you settled your jealousy when you said it was my decision." I raise a brow, remembering the other night when he was half asleep and agreed to allow me to make the decision based on what I wanted.

He nods, identifying his words while in a drowsy state. "Yes, but he's just... I don't like him, he is a womaniser and I do not like that."

"Harry, don't even go there. This is your protective side speaking."

"Be careful, okay? I'm going to drop the conversation because I don't want an argument and because you need to go so you aren't late. I may hate the guy, but I hate tardiness." He leans in his chair, seizing his wallet from his pocket.

Harry stands to his feet before me, his hands grasping for my coat as I take the last drink of my beverage. I stand up, enabling Harry to assist me with sliding my coat up my arms before he pays the bill and I patiently wait, appreciating that he will more than likely walk me to the car.

We reach my car, the driver already standing at the door, waiting for Harry's signal to open it for me.

"Be careful, okay?" .. "Good luck on your first few hours with the dickhead, I will be expecting you to call me when you get off." He half smiles as he wraps his arms around my waist, bringing me closer.

"I will call you when I leave his building," I respond.

"Okay, good luck, and I love you." He murmurs, waiting for me to confess that I love him before he kisses me comfortably. "Alright, in we get, sweetheart," He motions towards the car, his arm around me as he opens the door himself. 

He closes the door behind me before speaking for a short few moments with his driver.

✾ ✾ ✾

I step into Harry's office, seeing him perched over his desk, a pen in one hand, the other resting on his laptop keyboard. He looks up, his lips almost instantly curving into a darling smile. "Hey, sweetheart." He acknowledges me in an exceptionally pleasant manner, usually, he's a bitter asshole when I stop by the 'Styles headquarters' unannounced while he's working late. "Elle, close the door." He politely instructs and I press my hand to the metal knob, pushing the door closed before I turn in my heel and step closer to his desk.

"Hey, how are you going?" I softly challenge, walking over to him as he is settled in the leather chair. He promptly stands and presses his hand to my waist before giving me a modest kiss.

"Not too bad, been busy as fuck, what about you? How's working with knob head?" He questions, sitting back down in his chair, leaning back slightly while I lean against the edge of his desk, wincing slightly from the self-inflicting pain my heeled shoes are forcing on my legs.

"Not too bad, actually."

"You alright?" He questions, paying attention to my slight grimace.

"Yeah, my legs hurt, and don't try to make some kinky joke."

"Me? Never." He snickers, "it's those bloody shoes." He motions towards my heels and I nod in agreement, "speaking of kinky." He begins, that damn smirk making itself present across his face, "I found a little somethin' today." ... "not sure where the fuck it came from, but I'm not complaining." His voice is low and deep, and I glance at him with a confused expression.

He leans back further in his chair, digging into his suit jacket, his hand nonchalantly pulling out a pair of my black lacy underwear. I bite my lip, my cheeks turning a crimson glow, slightly embarrassed, yet somewhat amused and satisfied with myself. He wraps them around his fingers, his eyes teasing me while his tongue glides across his lips.

"I'm so sorry," I squawk, more embarrassed than what I am proud or delighted.

"Oh no, baby. Don't be sorry." He chuckles, "quite appreciated the surprise. Although, it would have been better if they didn't appear in my meeting." He grins, my eyes immediately widening and I cover my face with my hands, no fucking way.

"No, nobody saw did they?" I croak, dropping my hands to my lap, bowing my head as I come to terms with the fact that his meeting staff could have observed him extracting my undergarments from his bloody suit pocket. He shakes his head, his fingers still entangled within the sheer undergarment.

"no, nobody saw." He informs me, "why yeh so flushed? Just me that saw." He continues and I shrug, "ah, c'mon don't go shy on me now, cheeky girl." He snickers, finding this humorous, "is this your way of telling me you're in the mood? Very kinky, my dear." He flings my lingerie to me, landing them on my lap and they glide right down to the floor, "mmm, exactly where I like to see them." His smirk is wide, his eyes devious and enticing.

"Oh my goodness, Harry!" I scold, leaning over and swatting his arm as he leans forward in his chair.

"What? Just bein' honest." He snickers, his dimples beginning to manifest, his eyes devouring me with a seductive glare.

I shake my head at him, "You're being naughty."He rolls his eyes playfully at me.

"Says the one that left her lacy undergarments in my pocket." He boldly responds, drawing me off of the desk and to the edge of his legs. "Sit." He commands, tugging my hands tenderly.

"It's inappropriate to sit in the bosses lap," I whisper, his hands leaving mine, his arms benevolently wrapping around my torso.

"Good thing I'm not your boss, C'mon, I won't bite," Harry smiles pleasantly, "well, I won't bite hard." He continues with a lustful appearance in his eyes.

I give in and slide into his lap, straddling his front. His hands tenderly press themselves to the small of my back and I caress my hands to his chest leaning down and brushing my lips against his, "don't be a fucking tease, just kiss me." He breathes against my lips, promptly kissing me lightly before I feel him mildly bite down into my lip, tugging lightly before I pull away.

"I want you," I whisper, holding back the temptation of putting my lips back on his.

He just has this enticing display to his eyes that draws me in gradually, his enticing lips leave me always desiring more. He chuckles, "Mhm, gathered that from my meeting." He references the black lace underwear on the ground.

I urge my lips against him, our tongues operating in a sharp motion, our hands both examining each other's bodies, every part of me wanting him like a craving I can't shake; I want to feel my teeth between his bottom lip, his hands all over my selfish body.

I want to feel every onslaught of passionate desire he has to offer, every sloppy kiss, every thrusting motion, every-single-fucking-thing.

"I want you, now," I mumble steadfastly into his moist lips, shifting my body into his, my fingers tangling themselves in his smooth hair.

"Really, now?" He whispers with a teasing tone to his voice, only seducing me further, his lips brushing against the slender column of my neck, kissing it ever so slowly, "right now?" His breath on my neck sending my head spinning, even further when I feel him chuckle against my flushed skin. "Right now, Elle?" He continues, taunting me with careless kisses before biting down mildly on my surface, my head arching back as he moves further down, reaching my chest with a trail of feathery stroked kisses.

"Now." I breathe out, his hand pushing the hem of my dress, his hand delicately gliding against the inside of my thigh.

"Now?" He proceeds, his voice hushed and alluring, my teeth catching my bottom lip as he moves back towards my neck, biting down again, his hand gliding over my area, immediately causing a groan to escape my lips, "Shhhh." He silences me, his fingers stroking the lace of the undergarment, pulling his lips away from my skin, "don't make a sound," he smirks, his eyes meeting mine, my toes already starting to curl as he fucks around with my emotions with every gradual and steady stroke he makes against my underwear.

"Take em." I squeak, having no control to withhold myself from wanting him to solely offer me the pleasure he's suggesting at.

He gets a rise from taunting me at times, he perpetually does it in a cunning and enticing manner. "Please." I exhale out, my hands travelling to his shoulders and squeezing them lightly.

"Please? What you want, darling?" He challenges, my teeth piercing my lip as he moves his fingers to nonchalantly extract down the lace underwear, his lustful eyes making sure to stay focused on mine.

"You," I mumble. Without warning he concludes his head swirling teasing, sliding his finger inside me, an instantaneous groan exhaling from my damp lips.

"Is that what yeh wanted?" He grins cockily, working his fingers in a circular motion, causing me to want more and more of his breathtaking movements.

He takes possession of my mouth, our tongues eager to get a taste of each other while he does everything in his power to take my breath away. I stretch away from the kiss, unable to control my emotions with him hitting me in the right spot with his torturous fingers.

I feel his damp fingers wipe themselves against my thigh as I let out a breath, somewhat relieved, somewhat wanting to pry him for more delight.

I take the chance to take control, allowing my lips to grace his skin with my delicate kisses. My hands fondle with his suit pants, untucking his shirt in a disordered manner, before undoing the button, moderately allowing my hand to push the zip down, before it's ceased against his growing desire.

I permit my hand to continuously decline itself teasingly against his package, my eyes connected with his as he bites down on his lip, aware that I am going to take my time with him. I move my lips to leave gentle kisses down his torso, increasingly declining towards his area, my body moderately leaving his as I press my knees to the floor.....

He carefully moves us from his chair, benevolently pushing my back to his desk as I force his shirt open, his hands instantly working to pry my dress off of me, leaving me in nothing but my black bra to match the lace underwear I was wearing.

"Harry." I breathe, disconnecting us from touching, he lets out a groan to signal he's listening, "Stop for a second, my back." I sigh, his lips immediately leaving my body, his eyes moving to gaze into mine, an uncomfortable and somewhat painful ache making itself known in my back, something about his desk and the current position not suiting my body.

"Baby, are you okay?" He questions rather instantly.

"We need to move from this position," I whisper, praying that I didn't just destroy the mood. He gingerly supports me to sit up before he lifts me off the desk, my legs binding around his torso.

"Floor?" He murmurs against my lips and I nod, unwrapping my legs and ascending to the floor. I move my hands to pry his shirt off of his figure, casting it beside me as he leaves kisses all over my body, "Elle, are you okay?" He whispers tenderly, taking into consideration that our new position may not be comfortable.

"Mhm." I hum, adjusting my body to prepare for him....

✾ ✾ ✾

I lie next to him on his office floor catching my breath as I stare up at his ceiling.

"Elle, you okay, sweetheart?" He breathes, moving to hover back over me. I nod my head, encircling my arms steadily around his neck, gingerly drawing him down to kiss me sweetly, the kiss is prolonged and gradual, somewhat sloppy, but desirable and soothing after such onslaught. He smoothly drags his mouth away, tugging at my bottom lip.

"Kiss me," I command, wanting more of the taste that his lips release. He gives in, kissing me sincerely and passionately, moderately becoming less lazier with each stroke.

He forces himself to stretch away, again, "Mm, baby, I gotta work." He murmurs words that I don't want to accept. I much prefer to continue to kiss him, to share long, passionate kisses.

"Work on me," I smirk, my hands gliding themselves down his sweaty chest.

He chuckles, "I just did." He places a soft kiss on my forehead, "but, I need to keep working." He sighs, moving from his hovering position to sitting beside me, tugging his shirt up his arms before buttoning up his shirt and yanking up his pants.

I leisurely sit up and I seize my dress that was launched to the floor in the midst of Harry's eager desire to get me undressed.

"You might want these." He grins, his fingers dangling my underwear in front of me. I roll my eyes and take them.

"Such a gentleman," I mumble, swiftly forcing my dress back over my body.

"Mhm," he sounds.

Harry offers his hand and gingerly helps me to my feet, he urges a tender kiss on my lips as I lean against his desk, my legs once again feeling shaky.

He did it again, he fucking managed to do it again.

"Are you going home, or upstairs, Elle?" He softly asks, trying to adjust his shirt to his liking, trying to hide all evidence of our misbehaviour in his office.

"Home, you know I hate that penthouse alone," I respond, sliding my heels onto my feet, doing my best to keep my body composed.

"I know, darling, I know." He nods with a sigh, "just don't want you driving this late at night." He adds, perhaps trying to persuade me to go up to his Penthouse, but I find it to be incredibly daunting and lonely when he isn't accompanying it with me. It doesn't have much of a homey character to it, not like our own house that I feel at ease in.

"I didn't drive, your driver did," I inform him of the luxury he grants me when I do not wish to drive.

He nods as he takes his seat back in his leather chair, running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm going to be here for a few more hours, I won't be home until around three-ish," he notifies me of his intentions to work into the early hours of the morning.

When he says three-ish, he really implies he won't get home until around five, if I'm lucky— it could also indicate he won't come home at all and end up strung out on coffee.

"I'll see you at home." I gently push myself off of his desk before stepping closer to him.

"I'll walk you to the car."

"I'll be fine, I have your driver."

"I'll walk you." He firmly presses, not giving me any room to object.

"Why? It's just downstairs."

"Your legs are quivering like a baby deer, again. And as satisfying as that is for me, I am not having you walking alone like that." ... "now, don't argue me on this, let's go." He sneaks an arm around me before I can say much more.

"Kiss me." I smile, and he does as I demand, kissing me deeply one last time before forcing himself to pull away.

"I need to get to work and you're distracting me." He smiles and I pout before sighing, acknowledging that I need to leave so he can indeed work. I step away from him and incline towards his desk to grab my bag.

I let out a breath as I lean on his desk, bowing my head imperceptibly.
My eyes catch a glimpse of a piece of paper, a paper that sparks my attention. For a moment I frown, feeling Harry's hand tenderly pressing against my back, my eyes determined to glance the paper adequately.

"You okay?" He softly questions, my hands clasped to the end of his desk, my fingers curling slightly over the edge.

"Just a cramp," I respond with a small breath, trying to concentrate my eyes back towards the paper without drawing too much attention from Harry.

I feel his hand rubbing my back in a caring manner, "Do you want to sit for a second?" He keeps his voice low, his other hand gesturing towards his leather chair.

"I'm fine." I shake my head, biting my lip as I come to terms with the fact that there is a prenuptial form on Harry's desk. I don't know whether I should take this lightheartedly or not. I thought it was considerably obvious that I'm not with Harry for his wealth and property.

"We aren't even married and you have prenup papers drawn." I turn to face him, his hand leaving my body as he stares at me for a moment.
"Do you honestly think that I'm going to take your money? I'm a little bit offended, Harry." I can't help but allow myself to comment on the paper that was more than likely meant to be hidden from me for a little bit longer.

"Elise." He begins but I shake my head,

"You don't need to explain, I'll sign them, but I can't deny the fact that I'm hurt that you think I'd marry you and then divorce you and take everything."

"Elle—"

"I'm going before this turns into a disagreement." I shake my head, leaving the prenup papers on the desk as I step away.

Who would have thought that I'd see the prenuptial papers a few days after being engaged?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CEO By lauren (:

Fanfiction

3.9M 114K 87
Harry Edward Styles is a very wealthy, successful, young CEO of his own business Styles Inc. His life seems perfect to all. On the outside his life...
737K 20.1K 51
Harry Styles is a 22 year old-CEO and self-made billionaire. He is known worldwide but his parents wants him to calm down with the business life and...
43.7K 1.3K 26
Mabel and Harry knew each other since highschool. They were together for a long time before something happened and the two go in separate way. They m...
726K 18.3K 41
Christy Jackson, a girl in desperate need for a job, living with her best friend and mooching off her brothers money, finally realizing that she need...