Just One Look.

By DarkGreenGraveyard

"Are you afraid sometimes, afraid cause' you don't know where you belong?" It's a story about youth. Youth an... More

Just One Look.
I Can't Get No.
Little Wing.
Wild Thing.
D'yer Mak'er
I'm Gonna Crawl.
Who Are You.
All We Ever Wanted.
Walk Away.
Piano Man.
When A Blind Man Cries.
American Pie.
Light My Fire.
I'd Rather Go Blind.
You Really Got Me.
Have You Ever Seen The Rain.
If You Can't Give Me Love.
Dangerzone.

Bad Moon Rising.

1.6K 51 51
By DarkGreenGraveyard

Thank you all so, so much. So many clicks and reviews and patience- I can't believe it! Thank you. Really ♥ And finally here is the new chapter! I hope you enjoy! :)

---------------------------------

"What the fuck...what the fuck...", Axl murmurs to himself as soon as they are back in the kitchen, throwing the pillows through the room and leaning against the door, panting and still all flushed.

"Calm down, man..."

"What?! Seriously, Slash...he's not dumb...he knows...Oh we're going to hell, we're so going to hell...oh god..."

Slash halfway hides a grin as he watches him walking around the table, before he snatches his wrist, softly pulling him near. "C'mon, we're going to hell anyway, if he knows or not. Not the end of the world."

Axl just looks up to him, all grim, his nose jerking with embarassment or anger or both, but his expression changes immediately when Slash palms his still half hard dick with an open grin, shoving him backwards.

Axl fights with himself, caught between a moan and an insult, so what comes out is a soft growl, but he doesn't push him away.

"Ok, look. I need to fuckin' get off...now. So we gonna finish this and then I can concentrate on whatever Izzy has to say. Agreed?"

Axl softly shakes his head, looking away and chewing on the insides of his cheeks, but his body betrays him, the tiny gasps giving him away as he's almost coming in his pants with Slash slowly, but constantly rubbing him.

"But...w-we gonna be quick..."

"Yeah, gimme two strokes and I'll shoot all over your fingers..."

"Slash!", Axl warns, but he's panting even faster now, before he leads him over and into the bathroom, closing the door behind them and leaning against the door, allowing Slash to slip his hand inside his pants and start to stroke.

Axl gasps, then shoves his hand into Slashs shorts as well, both rubbing frantically, trying their best to not let any too loud sound escape their mouths, but instead having their foreheads pressed together and breathing the same, sticky hot air.

"Don't like me...talking...like that...?"

"Shut up..."

"Why? Don't...want me to tell y-you how...hard I'll come?"

A low, surpressed moan from Axl as he closes his eyes in embarrasment.

It's quick and sloppy and for now Slash really manages to shut up until they almost come simultaniously, Slash burying his face to Axls shoulder to muffle his Oh god yeah... down to a semi- loud growl, dull against cloth. Axl is unceremoniously shoving him away immediately after to get his pants back on and wash his hands in the sink, having Slash giving him a glare as he comes to stand beside him, getting his hands under the running water as well.

"Yeah, you're the most loving boyfriend, man..."

"M' not your...I...duh...I said we gonna be quick! Izzy's downstairs, man...ah shit...he's probably laughing his ass off guessing what we are doing..."

"You're paranoid."

They share a towel that carelessly falls to the ground when they are done.

"Fuck you. M' not."

"Yes you are. C'mon."

"Wait. Your hair's a mess again."

And Axl gets a hand up and into Slashs locks to smooth them down, gentle now, before Slash finally grabs some beer cans and they walk downstairs again, Axl behind Slash, trying to not blush again.

Izzy is on the bed, on his belly with his chin placed to his arms and giving an suspicious look. "That was some long beer walk, man."

But Slash just throws him one with a huff and a murmured "Don't you complain about free beer", and Izzy catches it easily out of the air, looking like a lunatic with those dark shadows under his eyes and his greasy black hair ruffled up, probably from holding his head in both hands out of frustration all day.

"Well. Look guys. I'll make it short. Short and simple as it is. I lost some coke. You could also say much coke...and the goddamn finest stuff to ever deal with as well. And in the case you can't help me out with around $1000, I can kiss my stupid ass good bye."

He takes a long sip of his beer, his eyes restlessly moving and his fingers shaking so much now, it's a pity too look at.

"Holy crap, man..." Axl whispers from the side and Izzy just nods, then halfway grins with a dry, desperate laugh.

"Yep. Always admired your rhetorical skills, crapbag."

"How could you fuckin' loose it?"

"I don't even know, dude. Well...get this, ok: It's in my jacket- all save and secure in the right pocket of that only jacket I own-  and I'm on my way to that party. I don't even know where. I don't even sell. I'm upstairs, Tommy screwing that black haired bitch senseless. I'm doing some lines, sipping my fuckin' drink, listening to weird ass music from that damn huge boxes and I lean down for another nice sniff and suddenly hell breaks loose. They're sirenes and screaming from upstairs and panic. Tommy pushes that girl away and she's too drunk to even get up and get dressed so I just grab his arm and I'm like 'Hey man, fuck, we gotta' get outta here', cause' dudee...m' stoned out of my head and I'm sure naked beauty on the floor is underage and so we open that window and we jump into that tree and I get my fingers all bloody, but fuck it- we are outside n' running and then I fuckin' check my jacket and my coke is gone. All of it, I-"

"Have you tried to fin-"

"Yeah! Of course. Ya' think I'm stupid or what? I walked back there later. Cops were gone but so was my stuff. Nothing. Nada. I'm so fucked."

He falls backwards into the bed, huffing a "Son of a bitch!" to no one and stretching out, his dirty boots dangling into the air as he blankly stares.

Slash thinks. He thinks hard. But what comes out in the end is nothing too helpfull. "So...seems like we gotta organise $1000..."

The other two both look at him, Izzy all unbelieving and Axl with a nice frown that looks too pretty on him for Slashs liking judged by the circumstances of their conversation.

"Yeah...right, man...", he says then, that adorable frown still on his face as he brushes some slightly sweaty single hairs from his pale, softly freckled forehead.

"And how we gonna do that, heh? Rob a bank?"

"Maybe."

"Very funny. We'd be busted."

"No! Seriously now."

"Or you could just sell your ass at the Strip."

"Or  you can go n' screw yourself, asshat."

"Gonna' pay for that?"

"Two dollars?"

"That's a start."

They laugh, but Izzy sighs then.

"Seriously, guys. How?"

"I dunno...asked your mom?"

"Sure. She's a total bitch about it. Won't give me money."

"Told her what for?"

"Nah. But even if. M' sure she would say no anyway. That bitch."

"Izz!"

"It's true..."

Slash shifts a little uncomfortably on the couch, before he dares to ask what he really wants to know.

"Uhm...not really what ya' wanna' think about I guess, but... what's the worst they'd do to you?"

"I dunno, man. Probably they won't shoot me first sight, but they could... cut a fuckin' finger. Oh god...I need my fingers... Slash. You know that. I need my
fingers..."

His voice is shaky, eyes still wild, but he still manages to grin painfully again while his fingers are getting a tighter grip on his own knees. They can both tell he's terrified and it's a weird realisation. Tough, adult, calm Izzy being in fear.

"Yeah, I know, buddy."

Slash answers finally, trying to sound soothing, while Axl's gone almost completely silent, just chewing on his bottom lip and tapping his foot against the floor irregulary.

Izzy gives him a quick look and Axl looks up- nothing but looks up. But Izzy seems to know what's going on in an instant though.

"Spare me that speech, Axl."

"I-"

"l mean it. Not now. Ya' hear me? I know. I fuckin' do. Too late."

"Oh you choose when I'm to speak now?"

"Ax..."

"Yeah, yeah. Alright."

He looks away again and Slash isn't entirely sure what's happening, but then he never is with those two. "Ok, listen, we can ask Mark?"

"He'll never have enough."

"But maybe some."

"How much time do we have?"

"They'll usually come on thursdays to pick up some money. So...six days."

"Holy shit..."

Slash is on his third beer, when the idea occurs to him- a stupid one maybe, one he'll definitely regret...but it's Izzy...and he's terrified.

"Izz...?"

"Hm?"

"How much was your guitar?"

"Uhm...cheap one. About 150?"

"Really?", Axl asks, but Izzy doesn't even look at him when he murmurs his answer.

"Yeah, man. Really."

Slash just nods.

"Ok...well...mine was 460...we could maybe get 500 for both, 550 if we're lucky..."

Izzy stares at him. "What?"

"Heard me, man..."

A surpressed sigh and Slash shrugs his shoulders, looking to the floor, all shy suddenly, Izzys tone too hopeful to take that back now.

"You're willing to sell that guitar? For me?"

Slash just shrugs again, nervously tapping his toes against each other as they are both intensly looking at him now. "Stop staring at me..."

"But dude...you love that thing..."
"Yeah. But I really see no other option here."

"But..."

"Just pay it back soon. You'll pay it back!"

"Sure...sure, man..."

"500 isn't enough...", Axl states then, emphasizing the non- brilliancy of that plan before Izzy can even answer properly, "...but it's a start right?"

"I'm afraid yes...seems so. I guess I've also about 200 left...so yeah...there's a tiny chance we could manage it."

It's quiet for a while again, everyone staring into different directions, into nothingness, until Axl gives a hard punch to the back of Izzys head with the flat of his hand and Izzy almost spills his beer. "Ouch! You dick!"

"You're lucky that's all you're getting tonight. Now get the fuck out and we'll meet up tomorrow to sell both your precious guitars. Awesome."

Izzy grins, a little calmer maybe, then empties his beer in one go while standing up. He's getting unusually serious then, shy almost as he opens the window again and turns back to them. "Uhm...thanks guys...I mean...really..."

"Don't mention it. Just get out of my sight.", Axl murmurs, seemingly more pissed than Slash, but Izzy takes it with a nod, before climbing outside and leaving them alone again.

Slash closes the window behind him, then falls on the bed beside Axl with a pitiful grin. "Ya' angry with him?"

"Course' I am...that asshole...but let's not talk about that now. I'm tired n' pissed..."

He's laying on his back, arms crossed over his chest and staring at the ceiling, making Slash want to cheer him up somehow.

"M' sure they won't cut his finger."

"Wouldn't be too sure about that...and even if they don't- you're selling both your guitars...what now? Band with one bass and a tiny drumset?"

Slash crawls a little nearer to place his chin to Axls collarbone, careful in a way, one arm wrapped around his belly.

Yes- it sucks. It sucks to sell his lovely guitar...but then it also fills him with a weird, grim pride. Like a sacrifice.

"Yeah...I know. But there're not really much options, he?"

"Hm...yeah..."

Slash grabs for Axls hand to guide it to his head then, making Axl huff, but start to brush through his locks anyway. "You're clingy, Slash..."

But he smiles faintly, slowly calming down as it seems with pressing his fingertips against Slashs skull, feeling the slightly rough, but soft texture of his hair. "Ya' know...it's cool you're doing that for him..."

"Hm sure...not such a big deal..."

"Well. It is. Still ya offered it."

"It's for a friend", Slash just murmurs and by now he really means it. It's a cruel and cold world so in the end it's always what matters most.

"Real friends are rare, right?"

Axl's face is getting more serious as his hand comes to a halt in Slash's warm neck, scratching slightly.

"Yes."

And he leans in to lay his forehead against Slashs shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season