Playboy's Girl [Christian Col...

By CrazyKaaath

"Jessica told me about your situation.." He said while looking at what I'm outlining "What about it?" I asked... More

Chapter 2: His past and the lollipop
Chapter 3: Detention and the breakup
Chapter 4: Dinner with the Collins
Chapter 5: A date with the playboy?
Chapter 6: The Party
Chapter 7: Meeting her
Chapter 8: Surprises # 1
Chapter 9: Surprises # 2
Chapter 10: Crawford Collins
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Plan #1
Chapter 13: Plan #2
Chapter 14: Plan #3
Chapter 15: Plan #4 & #5
Chapter 16: Plan #6 & #7
Chapter 17: Plan #8
Chapter 18: Crawford's sick
Chapter 19: Getting cozy with him
Chapter 20: Poor Crawf
Chapter 21: Revelations
Chapter 22: Babysitting
Chapter 23: My Knight
Chapter 24: He's the one
Please Read :)

Chapter 1: I need a job

32.1K 559 160
By CrazyKaaath

A|n: okay guys, if you see a name that's parker, he is Chris. If you see Shane's name, he's Crawford. I'll edit it as soon as I have time. :) sorry.

Okay,so this is my situation.. I'm outside my house with my family, watching our house burn into pieces..

Well, We just came from our vacation.. We just arrived here in our neighborhood.. We were already putting out our baggages from our car then there was a person who was screaming "THERE'S A FIRE!! THERE'S A FIRE!!" like crazy.. then people started to go out from their houses.. It was then I saw that our neighboor's house (the one at our left) was smoking,then a huge fire started to blast from the house and then the fire went to our house and started burning it..Curse you fire..The lucky part was, we still had our car and Clothes..And a little money..

Well, we still aren't lucky because we don't have a place to sleep.. And no one in our neighboorhood is kind enough to let us at least sleep for one night..

So even if we we're freakin tired, we searched for an apartment and we got lucky because we found one, enough for us..

I was so tired, so right after we settled things with the owner, I crashed in the bed to sleep..

"Damn.. I have school tomorrow and I have 5 hours to sleep? What luck I have.." I checked my watch to look at the time and it was already 1 in the morning..After that, I slept..

2:00

.

.

3:00

.

.

4.00

.

.

5:00

.

.

6:00

RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!

That was my alarm clock..Hearing that, was my cue to get up and get ready to go to school..

I got up and brushed my teeth lazily..

After that, I went inside the bathroom and showered..

Then, I went to the kitchen and ate the breakfast that my mom made for me..

I brushed again and readied the things I needed for school..

Notebooks: check

Book:check

Ballpen:check

Paper:check

Allowance: ex

"Mom, I don't have lunch money.." I told my mother and reached out my hand..

"Here you go Ashley, be careful going to school okay?" She gave money..

"Thank you mom..and I will be careful.. I love you.." I told her and I hugged her tightly..

We are not a rich family but had enough supplies to survive, but now, we lost our house so it will be tough concerning our financial resources..

I am now at school and I'm walking with my friends..

"Ash, your house.." Jessica told me with a concerned face

"I know Jes, I'll just have to find a job that has a big salary.." I told her and smiled..

"Just remember that if you ever need our help,we'll be there to help you.." It was Danielle who talked this time

"Well, I do need help in finding a suitable job.." I told them

"Then we'll find one." Both of them replied in unison and then giggled..

They were the best of bestfriends I had.. They were awesome..

We had gone to our classes..I enetered my first class with Jessica because we had the same class in our first period..

The first thing I saw when we entered the room was Christian Collins, he is a certified playboy of our school..He's surrounded with girls drooling over him and guys who pretended to be his friends..

(AN: CHRIS AT THE RIGHT SIDE )

I just ignored them and walked to my sit..Jessica was already one of the girls who drooled over him..Our instructor was not still here so they flirted and flirted and flirted while I was listening to music..

I saw Jessica talking to him..Chris looked at me and smiled, I just rolled my eyes and stared outside the window..

After 5 minutes, our instructor came, and people surrounding Chris rushed to their seats, including Jes.. I already kept my earphones..

"So guys, I don't feel like teaching today so just outline our new topic about Anatomy in your book.." Mr. Brooks said and started to sleep

I started to bring out my book and notebook to outline.. Even though Mr. Brooks didn't feel like teaching today, the next day, he will randomly call students and answer the questions about the topic he asked us to outline.. All of us started to outline..

"Hey." Someone sat beside me and talked

I looked at the person who sat beside me and to my shock.. It's Christian Collins.

"Hi,what do you want?" I said keeping my cool.. He was so handsome especially up close..I shifted my eyes to my book..

"Jessica told me about your situation.." He said while looking at what I'm outlining

"What about it?" I asked him

" I know a certain job that has a huge salary.." He was now grinning..

I have a bad feeling about this..

"What is it?" I asked him.. I looked at him in the eyes.. I admit that I'm about to melt infront of him but I controlled myself

"It's simple.. Be my maid.. My personal maid.." He smirked

My eyes widened

"Hell no.." That was the answer that came out from my mouth..

"I thought you want to help your parents?" He said, still smirking

"Yeah, of course I do..but.." Of course he's a playboy.. he is not choosy when it comes to flirting, whether you're ugly or not,he'll be flirting with you..but..he's rich.. I need at least money to support my studies without bothering my parents..

"but what Ashley?" The smirk on his face still was there

"Fine, as long as you don't flirt with me.." I told him pointing my finger at his chest..

"I'll think about that.." What the hell? I was expecting a yes..

Dear God, Please guide me on being a maid of Christian Collins, Let tempations go away..

"It's settled then..You'll start later at my house after dismissal.." He said and walked back to his place while I continued to outline..

Time was fast this day.. Is it because of my new job??

I left school and walked until I reached the Collins' house.. It was big.. It was a good sight.. And it was occupied by a playboy..

I rang the bell and someone talked in the mini speaker

"Who is it?" It was a woman who has an annoying voice..

"Uhm, I'm the new maid of Christian... Ma'am.." I told her

"Yes, He's been expecting you." The woman said

The gate suddenly opened and I started walking towards the house with hesitation..

Someone's been waiting for me infront of the door.. She's old.. I'm guessing that she was the one with the annoying voice.

"Come in.." She said and I was right she was the one with the annoying voice..

I walked inside and my jaw opened..

"Before you meet Mr. Christian, follow me.."I didn't reply and just followed the lady

We walked past many rooms until we stood infront of a door..The lady knocked and the one inside opened it..

I entered the room and saw a girl smiling at me.. She's about my age but she dressed as a professional..

"You're my son's personal maid? I'm his mother.. Nice to meet you.." The woman said..

My jaw dropped because of what I heard.. She just said 'son' and 'mother'.. She looks so... young..

"N-Nice to meet you... I'm Ashley Paige.. ma'am.." I'm not used to addressing other people as ma'am or sir or mister, well, except of course if it was a teacher..

"You can go to my son's room now and do what he wants you to do.." she said and smiled.. She was too beautiful and young for a mother..

I left the room and followed the lady to Chris' room..

I am now currently standing in front of Chris' room and the old lady left me..

I knocked at the door

"Come in Ashley" How did he know that I'm the one knocking?

I opened the door and found him watching TV

"I'm here... sooo.. What am I supposed to do?" I asked him not taking a step forward..

"Step inside my room and massage me.." Massage him? seriously?I thought I was going to clean his room or wash his clothes..

"Come on.. I don't eat people.." He said

I slowly stepped inside and walked towards him..

He sat straight tapped the space in the bed that was suppose to be my seat..

Of course, I followed him and massaged his back..

"That's nice..By the way.. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.. I tried not to blush.. I do have a boyfriend but he studies at another school..

"Yes" I simply replied

"Who?" Am I suppose to be interrogated here?

"That's none of your business.." I told him

"Yes it is.. It's part of your job to answer every question I ask you.." That's unfair..

"Fine, if you want to know him so badly, his name is Ken.." I said

"Ohhh. how come I don't see him with you?" He asked..

Since it's part of my job, I answered him

"He studies at another school.." I said

"That's hard.. You don't know if he's cheating.." He said

"I trust him.." I told him

"Hmm.. Trust huh?.." His tone suddenly became sad..

" Yeah.. what about you Mr. Playboy? Ever been on a steady relationship?" I asked him

"Let's not talk about that.." He's definitely sad right now.. Maybe I asked the wrong question..

There was an awkward silence between the two of us..

"You can go now.." He said..

"You sure?" I asked him.. I can't help being concered about him..

"Yeah.." He smiled..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.1K 57
(Previously known as JUST GOOD FRIENDS, BEST FRIENDS AND BOYFRIENDS) When Alex gets invited to stay with her best friend Katie for the weekend, she r...
77.9K 11.8K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
1.3M 41.2K 36
In this sequel to Falling Helplessly, Miles and Isabella find each other again. It's as if they're meant to be. What will the future hold for them? ...
28.1K 565 17
Ondreaz Lopez and Tony Lopez move to California to be apart of a content house called "The Hype House". While moving there ondreaz ends up meeting th...