The Hunted

Autorstwa WynterReign

Werewolves exist... in Canada. Brook is thrown into the life of a pack when she finally changes. The daughter... Więcej

Chapter 1-School Days
Chapter 2-Doctor's Visit
Chapter 3-Processing...
Chapter 4-Make the Most of Things
The House/City-Pictures
Chapter 5-The Dinner
Chapter 7-Sleepovers
Character Pictures
Chapter 8-Almost Seen
Chapter 9-The Drive
Chapter 10-The Hospital
Chapter 11-Alone in the Dark
Chapter 12-Midnight's Nightmares
Chapter 13-Hidden Talent
Chapter 14-The Return
Chapter 15-Unplanned Meeting
Chapter 16-Feeling Dizzy, eh?
Chapter 17-The Picnic
Chapter 18-Kai's House
Chapter 19-Hidden, Still Cracking Jokes
Chapter 20-All Isn't Fair in the Game of War
Chapter 21-The Climb

Chapter 6-Tours

55 5 0
Autorstwa WynterReign

Dinner was exciting and loud. I have never experienced anything like that in my entire life. Everyone seems so close and connected by a bond that I don't think humans can have. I start to wonder if I could do both. Be a human and a werewolf at the same time. I could still go to school and come back here when I'm done. I could keep the secret from Haven and live a semi-normal human life. I would be bonded with the pack and always be surrounded by friends.

But part of me still wants to reject all of this. I sigh and lean back in my chair watching the mothers clean up the kitchen. They wash dishes lightning fast with an expert system and assembly line. Mom told me not to help because I should enjoy this and not be stuck doing chores. The men sit around the table laughing loudly and talking about work.

At the "kiddie" table aka crazy teenage boy table with two mature girls, the boys are... well being boys. Except for Ezra. Who sits quietly in his spot like he wants to run the second we are excused. Oliver (Ollie) is poking fun of Ruby again calling her Rudy and a hot-head. Pun intended. 

"My name is not Rudy," Ruby says through gritted teeth, "it's Ruby! B! Why can't you get that!?" she shouts and smacks the table angrily.

"Hmm nah," Ollie says waving his hand off while shaking his head, denying the fact probably to annoy her.

"Do you see what I have to deal with?" Ruby asks turning to me. 

I nod, "Yeah, they're crazy."

"More than crazy! They're teenage werewolves!" she shouts gesturing to them by throwing her arms out. Then smacks them on the table groaning loudly, "It's so annoying."

"She's the one who's crazy," Ollie says pointing at Ruby while looking at me, "she takes a full HOUR to do her hair! Plus she takes the hot water!"

"Perfection isn't easy to achieve," Ruby says sassily, "but since when do you shower?"

I stifle a laugh and smile watching their argument continue. Kai leans on the table looking over at me, "So... you like the house?" he asks making conversation with me.

"Yes, it's beautiful," I say looking around.

"I'd be happy to give you a tour... if that's alright with you," he says easily with a smooth smile.

"Uh sure," I shrug returning a smile. He grins and stands up, "Let's go then."

"Now?" I ask confused.

"Yeah," he says coming behind my chair and pulls it out. I glance at Ruby who is deep in argument with Ollie who looks like he's having the time of his life. I slowly stand up adjusting my jeans to be higher. Milo notices us getting us and giving us a confused look, "Where are you guys going?"

"I'm giving her a tour," Kai says sounding a bit cocky about that fact. Milo raises an eyebrow, "Ruby will probably kill you. You're stealing her friend."

"Eh, what does she know," Kai says waving him off. 

"Always so arrogant," Milo rolls his eyes picking up his book from his lap. I glance at Kai who studies Milo for a bit. 

"I'm not arrogant," Kai says defensively, his eyes narrowing.

Milo looks up boredly, "Cocky, excuse me."

"Stop it," Kai says sharply glaring at him. Milo reels back looking hurt, "Sorry..." he mumbles lowering his gaze. Kai scoffs taking my hand and dragging me out of the kitchen towards the spiral stairs. I frown pulling from his grip at the stairwell before he could drag me up there. 

"Why did you do that?" I ask sharply, wanting to defend Milo, "He was just joking-"

"He was embarrassing me," Kai says sharply crossing his arms. He looks at the ground with a hard expression. I frown at him, "No he wasn't."

"He just insulted me!" he argues throwing an arm out towards the kitchen.

"He was just saying-"

"What?" Kai asks sharply, "Do you agree with him?"

"What? That's not what I said," I retort giving him a look. 

"Well-," he sighs running a hand through his hair, "what did you want to say?" he says slightly calmer.

"You were just taking charge that's all. He was probably joking anyways. Aren't you all friends?" I ask crossing my arms looking down at his bare feet.

He sighs, "Yes, we're friends."

"Exactly, he didn't mean to embarrass you. And how could he anyways? You all know each other so well," I say shrugging trying to reassure him though we just met.

He gives me a sad look, "But we don't know you."

My eyes widen, my heart feels hit by his sad look. "That's alright," I say trying to act cool, "I won't judge until I've properly met someone. I'm even giving Ezra a chance."

He smirks, "Ezra is a very hard guy to get to talk."

"I can tell," I comment shuffling my feet. He keeps trying to hold direct eye contact with me, it's making me slightly uncomfortable. I don't usually stare into people's eyes while talking to them.

"So sorry about that," he says scratching the back of his neck.

"It's alright, the only way you can get me mad is to insult my reading habits," I say playfully as I shrug. But entirely serious about the reading part. 

He smiles, his light blue eyes lighting up, "I'll keep that in mind."

"So... the tour?" I ask looking around. He puts his hands in his pockets and looks around as well, "Yep. Follow me, I'll show you the bedrooms," he says and starts to walk up the stairs. I follow him up the polished dark wood steps up to the second floor. I walk over to the balcony that looks out over the entire first living room. I caught a glimpse of the second one while coming up. I hear the loud chatter of the rest of the pack from below.

Kai comes up behind me and leans on the railing. I give him a curious look, "What?" I ask. I am leaning on the rail too, he's five inches away from me. He glances over at me, "How are you doing?" he asks seriously with a concerned look. I raise an eyebrow, "Why do you ask?"

"It's hard, I remember my first time changing," he says simply and looks down at the living room.

"Well it's weird trying to get used to everything..." I answer truthfully feeling uncomfortable spilling my emotions to someone I just met.

"Yeah, I could have sworn on my life that werewolves didn't exist, eh?" Kai glances over at me again with a sly smile.

I smile looking down shyly, "Me too."

"But I couldn't ask for another life. Being double dominant is pretty fun, being stronger than everyone and all," he says and flexes his arm to prove his point. I giggle leaning forward and slightly kicking the post. His arm is muscled like the other boys, none of the boys at school are so ripped. Or good-looking.

"I wonder how strong I am," I wonder out loud looking forward studying the antlers hung on the wall. He nods, "Yeah me too."

"Huh?" I ask confusedly.

His eyes widen a fraction and he flushes red, "I-I mean you." He straightens and looks embarrassed again.

I laugh and look down at my crossed arms. He manages to laugh with me sounding forced. In the corner of my eye I catch him scowling to the side biting his lip like he's scolding himself. What's up with him?

"Shall we begin the tour?" I ask standing up. He regains his confident stance and nods holding out his arm for me to take.

"We shall," he says proudly. I giggle and take his arm like I'm some kind of princess. He strides down the hall that's decorated with dark wood and pictures. I see pictures of the parents inside the frames. I see Ezra's parents in one, they look like they are in their twenties. Rylie has his arms around her while she sits gracefully wearing a beautiful chiffon dress. I stop in front of one picture staring at very familiar faces. But they are so much younger.

A teenage boy with raven black hair that's slicked back, his deep blue eyes seem shy but mature. Under his arm with a young girl with light brown hair that flies in the wind. She looks like she's laughing and is looking at the boy. Mom and Dad. Behind them is the deep forest and the sun shines through the leaves perfectly. 

Kai stops walking and I continue to study it. "That's my parents," I say shocked they are so young. Dad was good-looking. Mom looks gorgeous like always with her French blood and perfect body. 

"Yeah, everyone who was in the pack over the years are somewhere around here. We even have baby pictures," Kai says smirking.

"Baby pictures?" I ask curiously, "of... them?" I ask glancing back at my teenage parents. 

"Everyone, even you."

I jump and give him a bewildered look, "You have my baby pictures?"

He stiffens and blushes fiercely, "Um no. No no no I meant of everyone. Me, your parents, you, Ruby, anyone in the pack," he corrects quickly looking around avoiding my gaze. 

"I was going to say..." I say nodding slowly. He laughs nervously, "Yeah, that would be weird."

We fall silent and stand in the hallway unmoving. I shuffle my feet studying the pictures that line the wall. An awkward cloud seems to settle in around us and the silence grows. I would think he would be more talkative from the way he acted with Oliver. He sighs loudly closing his eyes, "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I ask confusedly.

"This is awkward," he says throwing his hands up, "I'm sorry. We should just go back, Ruby should be doing this," he says shaking his head. 

"What? No this isn't awkward," I lie trying to make him feel better. He gives me a wounded look, "I'm doing a terrible job of this. I'm not usually this nervous."

"There's nothing to be nervous about," I say cocking my head slightly, "I don't think my dad will try killing you if you wanted to give me a tour of the house."

His eyes widen, "Oh shoot."

"No no! It's alright!" I say quickly realizing he didn't remember that.

He groans covering his face, "I'm ruining this. I'm not normally like this."

"You aren't ruining it. It's my fault, I'm terrible at making conversation," I say rubbing my arm feeling bad.

"But I'm supposed to be good at that," he retorts.

"Why are you so nervous anyways?" I ask looking back at him.

He stiffens, "Uh well you're new and all... I want to make a good impression to help you fit in. I don't want you to run either because-," he sighs and rubs his face again, "I'm just-, ugh."

"Don't worry, I don't think I can run fast enough to outrun my dad," I say playfully trying to make him laugh. He smiles slightly and looks at me, "Bet you could."

"Pfft no way," I say rolling my eyes.

"With practice," he points out and his posture relaxes. 

"I can barely walk through the forest, there's no way I could run without falling," I argue pointing at him.

"Sure you can, I'll help," he says smoothly.

"Really?" I ask curiously. 

"Sure, if I can keep it together," he jokes with an easy smile. I laugh, "We'll see."

"Now come on!" he says grabbing my hand. I giggle and we run down the long hallway together.

**Kai's View**

My God I am so nervous. I've never been so nervous in my life. I'm always confident and cool but around her? Pfft throw it all out the window because I'm a wreck. I can't believe how stupid I'm being right now. It's so awkward between us. I almost told her I have one of her baby pictures. STUPID. Kai how could you be such an idiot! You look like a creepy stalker!

It's just like Ollie said though. He's got some crazy love doctor skills because he predicted my reaction to Brook easily. We were talking last night about her too. I've always had this crush on Brook but I knew I could never be around her since she was a human. Plus Alpha would have my head if I showed affection towards his precious daughter.

I am holding Brook's soft, delicate hand as I rush down the hallway. I come to a stop in front of an open door. I glance inside my room making sure it's presentable enough for her to see. I don't want her to think I'm a slob. My heart keeps racing every time she smiles at me and it makes me feel so sick. I am reddening every five seconds and I can't control my own mouth. I feel like such an idiot.

I turn to her managing to regain some confidence, "This is our room," I stop realizing that was wrong, "uh not ours but I mean my friends-," I stop again wanting to smack myself, "um well your friends too but-urg," I moan knowing I've failed. She only smiles shyly, making my heart race, again.

"I get it, boy room," she translates easily giving me a reassuring smile. I nod keeping my mouth shut. Maybe it's better for me not to talk right now... No one told me it was so hard to talk to girls you liked. Other girls that had no value to me were easy to talk to. I could make them blush and fall for me in a heartbeat and I wouldn't even care. Now I'm so nervous I can barely think straight and talk normally that I keep myself messing up.

We walk in together and she looks around silently. She's so quiet, I don't know what to say to help ease some of the awkwardness... she mentioned liking books so maybe I ask her about that? The guy room has bunk beds for the four of us to sleep. They are built with the wall and stick out. They are made of wood with black metal bars on the edges on the top bunks. They are next to each other along the same wall with a separating wall between the two. 

There are little rungs on the middle wall that separates the beds for us to climb up. There are two brown camouflage beanbags near the window. There's a night table in the corner on the other side of the room along with a mirror. There's a brown and white spotted fur rug on the floor and the rest is hardwood. There are hidden drawers under the floor level beds for clothes. There's also a closet on the other side of the room.

"Which one is your's?" she asks curiously walking around.

"The top one," I say pointing to the top left one. I notice that my bed is unmade and dirty clothes are piled on top. All of our beds are unmade but Milo is the only one without dirty clothes on his bed. At least the floor is clean...

"It seems nice to live here, all together," she says walking around. 

"Yeah, it's fun," I say managing to same something normal. I notice her looking at Milo's "hidden" bookcase. He has a floor level bunk on the other side, under mine is Oliver. His drawer under his bed is slightly cracked open where his books hide. That guy loves to read. It boggles my mind how a guy can like reading. I've never picked up a book and read for fun in my life. But since Brook likes to read maybe I could ask Milo if I could borrow one... 

"Is this Milo's?" she asks curiously.

I nod, "Yeah he loves to read."

"Wow," she says sounding impressed. "He has all the books I like to read."

Yep, definitely asking Milo for one of his books. Maybe I could find something in common with us. 

"Yeah... so you really like to read, eh?" I ask sitting on Oliver's messy bed. She smiles and nods, "I love it. It's pretty much all I do. Do you like to read?" she asks cocking her head slightly. 

Um.

"Yes," I say slowly.

She lights up, "Really? That's awesome! What do you read?"

Um.

"A-Anything really," I stammer trying to come up with a book that I have read in the past.

"Cool! I like reading about other worlds, fantasy and dystopian books are my favorite," she gushes looking excited to talk about books. 

What does dystopian mean?

"Yeah me too," I say quickly. And just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter.

"Wow! Really? That's so awesome! Have you read... Divergent?"

What's a divergent?

"Um I will," I say not lying about that. 

"It's so good! But it's in a the view of a girl so it may be a bit weird... The last book though, URGH, no spoilers though," she says turning from shy to talkative and confident. Books is the key. The one thing I know absolutely nothing about. I can talk sports easy. I can talk about hunting and the types of guns and ammo like it's second nature. But I haven't got a clue what half the things she just said meant. Milo probably knows. 

I feel a strong pang of jealousy towards his freaky knowledge of books. I've never been jealous of Milo before, normally I mock him for reading so much. Playfully of course but now? Oh he's so going to shove this in my face. 

"So what do you read? I probably read it too," she asks curiously.

"Uhhh I've read..." I trail off trying to think back to school. "The Lightning Thief?" I answer vaguely remembering it. I was forced to read it in fifth grade for a book report but I read it.

"Did you read the series?" she asks cocking her head.

"Yes," I say with a short nod. 

No.

"I've read it too! It's so good right? I just love Sea of Monsters, Percy turns into a hamster! It was so funny. I also like the first one, Percy was so young!" she gushes looking like she's having the time of her life. Beautiful. I feel another jealous feeling for this Percy guy. She seems like she really likes him. I vaguely remember that Percy was really sarcastic so maybe she likes sarcastic guys? Milo read the series, plus every book by that author. Rick Roooi? Rooiden? Rioden?

"Which was your favorite?" she asks with shining eyes. They are so blue, they remind me of the night sky. I can smell her tropical scent from here, it's driving me crazy. Oh come on Kai man up. Take charge and act like the double dominant you are.

"I like the first one too," I say smiling at her. 

"What's your favorite part? Mine is the casino in Vegas with the Lotus Eaters," she says swinging her hips back, then forth, then back, and forth...

"Um," I swallow snapping out of it, "me too. It was... pretty funny," I guess. She giggles, "Yes it was. Those scenes make me laugh. It's so embarrassing it's hilarious. If that makes sense."

"Totally," I say coolly leaning back propping myself up with my arms. She walks over to the window and looks out, her entire face changing from super excited to serious and seeming lost in thought. I watch her for a couple seconds before remembering that's creepy. I just can't help it, everyone in me wants her. I want to chase her to the ends of the earth if it means to get her to like me. I've never felt this before.

I want to treat her right, like a princess. I want her to feel safe in my arms and be able to talk. I've never wanted to talk to a girl before, or hold her in my arms. What is happening to me?! Why am I feeling like this? It's so weird... and strange... Surely she doesn't feel the same way. She probably likes Milo, he reads like she does. Or Ollie. Or even Ezra. I'm a guy, I don't think about feelings. But I want her to like me!

She's slowly unraveling me and I don't know what to do to stop it. Normally I make girls nervous. Now my hands can't stop shaking and I'm sweating like it's summer in my wolf form. Surely I can somehow impress her with my strength... but she doesn't seem like that kind of girl either. Maybe she likes take charge guys? Great, I've completely gone nuts. I'm trying to figure out what's her type so I can match up.

What is wrong with me?! I have to stop thinking like this. I have to focus. Focus on being cool. Focus- SHOOT.

She yelps scrambling back against the wall.I smack my head on the bunk bed but I manage to lunge forward onto the floor. I land with a loud thump shaking the floor. Focus on remaining human form while stressing out. She looks terrified and presses herself against the wall. I wince knowing I've blown it completely. I am lying flat on the floor with my legs still stuck on the bed. I slowly pull them down and adjust my stance standing up. 

I bow my head forward as I sit up making sure I don't hit the ceiling. Not only am I a wolf, I'm a double dominant making me bigger than normal. I probably scared the life out poor Brook. She just changed today and discovered werewolves. I know I can't talk to her or change back with her around. I'm not losing more of my dignity today.

"Whoa," she says with huge eyes. I do my best to give her an apologetic look. I glance down seeing my clothes ripped to shreds lying at my paws. I lower my head and paw at my muzzle moaning embarrassed of everything I've done. I've completely blown it.

"Oh t-that's alright. Um, here I'll just... turn around so you can change back," she stammers playing with a lock of her thick raven black hair. I nod feeling regret fill every ounce of me. I'm so stupid, how could I forget that stressing out like that will trigger changing. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. She turns around staring at the corner and then covers her eyes just in case. I sigh backing away from her and watch her carefully. I inhale deeply and command my body to change back.

The second I'm human I grab my boxers from the drawer under Ollie's bed because that's where I keep my clothes (since obviously he has the night table and Ezra and Milo take the closet). I yank them on and grab my dirty black sweatpants from my bed putting those on quickly. I grab my sweatshirt and pull that over my head. 

"Okay," I tell her. She peeks back making sure I'm clothed and turns around. I take a deep breath, "I'm really sorry."

"Stop apologizing. Transformation isn't your fault," she says shrugging.

"It is, I wasn't paying attention," I mumble crossing my arms.

"That's alright, everyone makes mistakes. I'll probably do the same, hopefully not around people at school though," she says sounding a bit nervous. 

"School?" I ask confused, "They're letting you stay in the public school?"

She sighs shaking her head, "No but I'm hoping to convince them."

I raise an eyebrow leaning against the bunk bed, "Alphas don't normally change their minds."

"They're my parents," she argues lightly.

"Parents too. Trust me, Oliver begged to go back to the public school for an entire month straight. They didn't budge," I say shaking my head.

"But I have to try," she whispers wrapping her arms around herself. I stiffen realizing I may have made her sad. 

"A-Are you okay?" I ask hesitantly taking a step towards her.

She sighs, "I just don't want my life to mix with this."

"What?" I ask feeling stupid for not getting it. She looks up at me with sad eyes, "Being a werewolf isn't something I wanted."

"Me either," I say truthfully remembering when I first changed.

"Really?" she asks sounding curious. I glance over at her and put my hands in my pockets, "Yeah, I hated it."

"What happened?" she asks tentatively. I do my best to shrug off the seriousness, "Oh just the normal reaction to becoming a giant wolf. Lots of screaming, panicking, trying to run away..."

"Are you okay?" she asks seriously.

I stifle a laugh giving her a curious look, "Am I okay? This is about you. I'm completely over it and I think that being a giant wolf is pretty awesome."

She blushes, "Oh yeah," she says with an embarrassed smile. I smile at her and gaining confidence, I walk across the room to be standing in front of her.

"Don't worry, I felt the same way. In fact, I was so determined not to be a werewolf I wouldn't set foot in the car because my dad wanted to bring me here. I wouldn't talk to your dad knowing that he was one too. I wouldn't talk to my parents either since they are one of them. My sister had no clue, she just thought we were fighting," I explain resisting the urge to take her hand.

"She doesn't know?" she asks looking confused.

"No, she's eighteen and she didn't change. She's just a recessive," I say shrugging. "They didn't tell her because she doesn't need to know. And if she did, she'd be here ruining everything," I add spitefully. Layla is nice...ish. She acts like a brat most of the time and thinks she's God's gift to the world and everyone should just worship her. If she knew, I'd take the advantage and gladly shove it in her face saying that she isn't special. Knock her down a couple pegs. 

But she's my sister so I have to love her. I probably can't do that anyways, Mom wouldn't let me. Brook slightly cocks her head, "Why would she ruin everything?"

"Oh she just thinks that everyone should worship her like she's something special," I say simply trying to sound indifferent. I cross my arms adding silently: but what she doesn't know is that I'm a werewolf and not just any werewolf, the most powerful werewolf you can get. And she didn't even get the gene for it.

"Does she go to school with me?" she asks with an unreadable expression.

"Yeah, Layla Everscene, she's in 12th grade this year," I tell her hoping I didn't offend her.

"Oh," she says with realization. She's silent for a couple seconds then smirks, "Yeah she's self-absorbed. She dates a ton of boys doesn't she?"

"Yeah," I laugh, "she's dating twenty different guys at the same time. I didn't even know it was possible in such a small school."

She laughs with me, "Yeah, Haven and I kinda joke about that too."

"Haven?" I ask curiously.

"She's my best friend, she's so loyal and kind..." she trails off looking conflicted.

"What?" I ask.

"I have to keep this from her. I've never kept secrets from her before," she says sadly looking down at the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I say feeling overly apologetic today. I don't really understand that either, Oliver is pretty much my best friend. I have been homeschooled my entire life so I don't have any human friends, which still feels weird to think about. Humans and werewolves. 

"It's all or nothing, I just wish she was like me or I wasn't this. Everything would be so much more easier if it wasn't-," she sighs, "half."

"Yeah, but hey, you can still be her friend. I know that Milo manages to still talk to Grace and his other friends. He hangs out with his friends whenever he gets too annoyed with me and Ollie," I joke offering her a smile trying to make her feel better.

She nods looking numb, "But still, it's not the same."

"Maybe take it one step at a time. Our parents manage to have good friends with humans and still be werewolves. Maybe it doesn't have to be all or nothing," I suggest shrugging putting my hands in my pocket. 

She nods again and looks up at me, "Thank you. I know I'm probably being a bit of a pain right now."

"What? No way, I'm the one transforming at point blank and being awkward," I sputter surprised she feels like she's the one causing this.

Her eyes soften, "But you are being so nice! You're dealing with my sudden silence and doing your best to make me feel welcome!"

"More like failing miserably at making you comfortable here," I mumble looking away from her. "You are doing amazing for dealing with this though," I say at normal volume looking back at her.

"Pfft, I broke a door!"

"You didn't put a hole in the roof and destroy the floor then tear up the furniture from territorial urges. And you didn't 'mark your territory' all over the floor," I say pointing at her. She stares at me with wide eyes, "You did that?"

I redden realizing what I just said, "Well... yes? Most of that was from being double dominant," I say mortified I just told her I peed all over the floor.

Instead of disgusted, she looks relieved, "At least I didn't do that," she says with a slight smile.

I chuckle nervously looking away, "Yeah..."

"So, can you show me the rest of the house?" she asks brightly making the mood lighter.

"Seriously? After all of that?" I ask shocked she would even want to be within ten feet of me.

She smiles, "Of course. We bonded and talked. Honestly I think I'd prefer this over a normal and boring tour."

I blink a couple times, falling for her hard. We bonded. I feel my mouth pull into a lazy and familiar smile, "Thanks."

"You're welcome," she says sweetly and starts walking to the door. I stand frozen staring at the spot she once stood. Does she like me? Even after all of that awkwardness and strange stories she still wants to be around me? Even after changing and then having to stand in the corner while I quickly get dressed again? After telling her I "marked my territory" on the floor? After all of that, she says we bonded?

"You coming? I'll get lost in this giant house," she calls from the doorway. I snap out of it determined to make up for behavior. I smile at her, "Right, follow me!" I rush to the door and flash her my natural smile and her cheeks turn light pink. I take her hand again and lead her down the hallway doing my best not to grin like a complete idiot.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.2K 535 35
Two strangers fall captive to a sudden delectable aroma in the air. The scent guides their eyes to meet, igniting a spark which blazes into an infern...
208K 5.4K 35
After years on the run only looking out for herself and one other, Astra must confront her worst nightmare. Not only is she now trapped by the rules...
46.8K 875 40
Lexi ran away from her pack, Midnight Cove, because of her father was abusing her. While on the run, she trespasses on a pack territory and is forced...
3.7K 14 32
When new pack members show and mates are brought together secrets are spilled and now Lacey is trapped. After finding her brother and being kidnapped...