My Broken Mate

By AquariusCrystal1

"You're broken, but I can fix you, please! Let me help you!" She begged. His eyes turn red and he growled. A... More

0.1 Alpha Struggles

36 1 0
By AquariusCrystal1

"Alpha, alpha!" They chorused. I rubbed my temples. "Yes, Jade?" I asked. She screamed and everyone rolled their eyes.

"Thank you, so much, for calling on me, alpha. But I think we need to talk." She said. "We need a male alpha. And soon. You can't rule alone forever."

I banged my hands against the table and everyone jumped. She lowered her head. "I can, and I will! Jade, do you know how hard it is to maintain being female alpha? It's fucking hard!" I screamed.

"Alpha, please forgive me, but listen, please. You'll get resigned to omega! I don't want that to happen to you. Please watch your language. There are children." She said. I screamed.

"Haven't I told you guys to not talk about this. Guards!" I yelled. She shook her head as my security took her away.

"Please, alpha! No! Please! No! Agh!!!!" She screamed and the doors closed. I settled back in my chair.

"Anymore objections? I would be delighted to hear about them." I asked. They kept silent. "Good. Now, everyone, I served dinner in the diner, escargot. You are dismissed!" I announced.

Everyone ran out and I rubbed my temples. I took out my pen and got my paperwork. My pen danced on the page.

It grew nearer and nearer to midnight. I had bags under my eyes. My pen dropped and I fell asleep.

I awoke with a yawn and wobbled my way to my room. I put on a black shirt and jeans and my converse. I put my long brown hair in a ponytail.

I walked downstairs and heard screaming and fighting. "You're stupid. No you are! Fuck you! Shit! Ow! Meowr!" I heard. They made a sound of a cat fighting. They are wolves! I thought. They need to learn how to behave.

"Learn to behave, now!" I barked as I rounded the corner. "Knock it off, you two!" I pushed them away from each other.

"But, alpha called him stupid and he said that he called me stupid instead of him!" He argued. I put a hand up to stop him.

"Alpha? What do you mean "alpha?" I asked. Laughed nervously. "What is going on?" I asked as I pushed Ross against the wall.

It was my birthday and everyone was acting horrible. I hated this pack.

"It's a great show, really. But I must introduce myself. I'm Copper, your alpha. And happy birthday, Amethyst. I'm sorry these fools ruined it for you." A male said.

I looked to my left. "Who are you?" I asked, stepping closer. He had cropped dark brown hair and golden eyes. And a black T-shirt and jeans.

"I just said, Copper and your alpha." He said. I grabbed my knife in my pocket. "You're not my alpha. I am female alpha. Back off, bud." I growled.

"Slow down, birthday girl. I bet we'll have a great time ruling together." He said. I brought the knife closer.

"Don't call me that, and I rule alone!" I screamed. He chuckled. "Then that is not too fortunate for you, is it, Kitty?" He asked.

Yooooo!!!!!!! I hope you like this and remember, read and vote my story and I will do the same for you!! Until nez time, (I meant to spell it like that.)

GOOOOOOOOODDDDBYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.9K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...