This is me

Від mazee25

Non massacre Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three

Chapter Seven

4.1K 109 5
Від mazee25

Takeo felt cold water pour over his head. He raised his head and saw the girl from last night. He tried to move his hands but they were tightly binded. He was sitting in a chair, legs and arms binded.

"Damn, didn't realize you were into this kind of stuff." He smirked. The pinkette smiled innocently at him before sitting on his lap.

"Honey, this isn't the only thing I'm intrested in." She purred in his ear seductively as she gently stroke his neck.

"You're a ninja. You want information? Go to hell." He spat out at her. The girl tisked at him placed her lips on his neck. She nibbled and kissed it while playing with his hair. Her hands that were once placed around his neck slid down to his body. She ripped his shirt off.

"Nice body." Takeo grunted as her lips trailed down to his chest. The pinkette stood up and spread his legs apart. She kneeled down and placed her body between his legs and licked his chest. She knew he was frustrated that he didn't have any control over him. "So, where are the girls you've kept captive." She asked.

"I'm not telling." He growled. Sakura sighed and stood up.

"Let's play a game. It's called rewards and punishment. Everytime you answer my question honestly, you get rewarded. And don't think you can lie, I know when people lie. Everytime you lie or don't answer, you get punished. Understand? Good, let's begin. Where are the girls you've been keeping?"

"Fuck off!" He yelled at her. The pinkette sighed and pushed her fingers into his eyeballs, very slowly making sure he'd crack.

"Ahhh, at the factory!" He screamed. She smiled sweetly at him and kissed forehead.

"Good boy, reward." She healed his eyes quickly. "Where is the factory?"

"I don't know." He muttered. His heart was beating fast. She grabbed a kunai and slowly dragged it along his stomach and pressed it harder when he said nothing.

"In the basement!"

Rider, I'm getting bored, hurry it up
Oh, you're no fun
I mean it, hurry it up
Fine

"Seems like we're running out of time. Tell me everything you know."

"You're going to kill me."

"Honey, I promise I will untie you. You should answer so we can get this over with."

"We keep the girls in the basement. A guy picks them up and takes them to the whore house and auction."

"There are traps in there. Tell me them."

"There is a bomb that will detonate if you don't answer the password correctly."

"What's the password?"

"3719." Rider hissed and stabbed him in the chest, avoiding any major arteries or vital organs.

"Tell me the real password."

"4285!" Rider smiled.

"See, that wasn't hard, was it?"

"There are men guarding front, back, side, and roof enterance."

"When does the guy arrive?"

"At 12:45 in the morning."

"I think we're finished."

"Are you going to untie me?"

"Promise is a promise." Rider untied the man who lept at her once he was free. She slit his throat and blood splattered on her clothes. "Uchihas, you may come out now." She wiped the blood off her cheek as they walked towards her.

"Who are you?" Shisui asked.

"Rider, nice to meet you." She didn't extend her arm out but she nodded at them.

Are you done?
Yes
Good

"Ja ne, I got to go." Rider was pushed back into Sakura's mind as they switched places. Sakura fell to her knees and groaned as she stood up. Itachi glared at the girl with suspicion.

"I'm assuming Rider told you everything and now you hate me." Sakura turned around to walk away but a hand grabbed her wrist.

"Rider? Is that who she is?"

"She's my inner. She helps me when I need help. She usually does the seduction missions."

"And you didn't let her last night?"

"I didn't want to freak you out. Naruto and Sasuke when ballistic when they found out."

"Hn, the truck should be arriving in two hours. Let's go." Itachi and the two members transported to the building. They took the guards out after an hour and headed towards the basement. Sakura punched in the passcode and they found the girls lying unconscious. She sniffed the air and smelled something sweet.

"Do you smell that?"

"Hn?"

"Smell what?" Sakura was feeling lightheaded.

"Oh shit." She whispered as she fell to the floor.

"Get the girls out of here."

"Hai!" Shisui carried the girls out of the basement and returned again. "How are we going to carry them all?"

"Hn." Itachi made a couple clones and they carried the rest of the girls. The real Itachi was carrying Sakura into their bedroom. She woke up when he placed her on the bed. She smiled.

"You're so hot Itachi-kun." Itachi raised his eyebrow at the strange comment. She giggled as if she were drunk. She pulled on Itachi's arm and pouted when he remained standing. "Come lie down." Itachi debated whether he should but it was too late. Sakura had him pinned to the bed.

"What are you doing?" His face remained stoic and his expression never wavered. Sakura ignored his question and buried her face into his neck. She licked the soft skin before nibbling on it. Her hands flew down from his wrists to his shirt. She placed one of them under the shirt, feeling his hard stomach.

"You're so strong and hot." She whispered in his ear. Itachi was taken aback by the pinkette's sudden action. She slammed her lips onto Itachi's and played with his tongue. He flipped her over and pinned her down.

"You're not thinking straight." He huffed out of breath.

"Come on I-ta-chi. You know you're interested. Your body doesn't lie." She smirked at the tent in his pants.

"Hn." Itachi flew off the bed and fixed his member before turning to her. "Sleep."

"Only if you're here." She said. Itachi sighed internally. What was this girl doing to him? The door barged open, revealing a Shisui with no shirt and hickeys all over his chest and neck.

"Itachi, the girls are attacking." Itachi's eyebrow lifted once again at him. "They're like...horny or some shit."

"Aah. That may explain Sakura."

"She trying to get in your pants?" Shisui smirked in amusement before shaking his head. "We need to calm them down. How?"

"Just knock them out or something." Itachi pushed Shisui into the hallway and locked the door.

"Have fun with Sakura!" Itachi could feel Shisui's smirk through the door. Itachi turned around and found that Sakura was in the bed. She had hidden her chakra and watched Itachi scan for her. She pushed him against the wall and started the heavy makeout with him before he pushed her away.

"No." Itachi wanted to continue but Sakura probably didn't. Well, later she would regret it. He pressed on her pressure points and she knocked out.

Sakura woke up to a thundering headache as it pounded.

"Are you alright?" Sakura raised her hand at Itachi.

"Too loud." Her voice was raspy and she felt thirsty. She grabbed a package from her backpack and locked herself in the bathroom. She chugged the liquid and began to hack violently as it slid down her throat.

"Do you remember last night?"

"Vaguely. We went into the basement, I smell something sweet. Next thing I know, I'm in bed with a splitting headache." Itachi knew that she probably wouldn't remember anything. Her headache soon disappeared and she stepped out of the bathroom. She noticed a dark spot on Itachi's neck. "Is that a...hickey?" She asked him.

"Hn." He quickly turned around and walked away. The door swung open and almost hit Itachi, if he hadn't moved out of the way.

"Good morning! The girls have returned to normal. Let's just say, you owe me Itachi. I was over there almost getting raped and you had fun with Sakura."

"What happened?" Sakura looked at Shisui in confusion.

"The girls woke up and were very horny. Seriously, they kept trying to have sex with me." Sakura felt her embarassement creep to her cheeks.

"Itachi?" She asked quietly.

"Hn."

"Did I do that too?"

"Hn." Sakura screamed and ran out the door.

"I wasn't supposed to say anything...right?" Itachi glared at him. Shisui gave a nervous chuckle before running after Sakura. He found her under a tree.

"I can't believe I did that." She muttered to herself.

"Lighten up Blossom, he doesn't hold you against it."

"I kissed our captain. Itachi. Sasuke's brother."

"Eh, Itachi doesn't mind."

"I probably tried to have sex with him. Oh my god." She looked down in horror.

"You probably did. But! He respects you enough that he wouldn't take advantage of you." Sakura stood up.

"We should head home." Shisui nodded and they walked to the hotel. When Sakura entered the room, she noticed Itachi was holding something. He was standing next to her bag. Which meant... Sakura screamed as she pried the item out of Itachi's hand.

"We need to talk."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

40.5K 1.2K 22
I don't own Naruto just Storm
120K 3.4K 25
Non Massacre AU May have triggering mentions Slow updates #12 in Itachiuchiha
20.8K 697 33
"𝖧𝗆𝗆. 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗀𝗎𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒?" 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋...
251K 8.5K 36
This story is currently being rewritten.