Our Love's Forbidden

By ModelChick95

Sophie feels like she's been running her whole life. Since the age of six till. now at seventeen, She, he dad... More

Our Love's Forbidden
Chapter 1 - Moving is a Pain

Chapter 2 - Familiar Smells

32 1 1
By ModelChick95

My paws thumped on the ground as I smiled in pleasure of being on all fours. Something about being if my wolf form just gave me so much peace and happiness.

"Soph, what are you doing?" my brother Eric asked through our mind-link.

Is he stupid? "I'm surveying, like you. Duh . .", I answered him. My brother and I don't belong to a pack, what with the obsessive moving and all that really felt like running, but whatever, there was no point to belong to a pack. We really just stay as rouges and whenever we do run into a pack's territory, we just work out a mutual agreement.

"Please go inside Soph, you don't know what could be out here.", he snapped, rather meanly.

As tempting as it was to say, 'Neither do you!', I stuck with, "Flowers, Trees, Grass, oh and the occasional pond." I laughed as he growled through our thoughts, the alpha blood in him raising his temper just a tad.

"Suck it up cause' I'm not leaving!" I huffed, jumping over the backyard fence, into the forest.

I don't know if you caught on to what I said earlier, but, yes, me and my brother are of alpha blood, meaning, that, yes, my father was alpha of our old pack before we left many years ago. Eric doesn't feel the need to run a pack yet because he is only son of an alpha. Technically, his alpha 'wolf' is, in a sense, dormant. Yes he can still change, and yes, his temper still does get him, plus he has this aura around him that everyone, human and wolf alike can just sense. My father on the other hand still feels the alpha pull to be leader of a pack, but his wolf is somewhat content with just Eric and I as his pack.

As I lept across some fallen branches, I came across a pond, and in that, my wolf's refection. Being an alpha-blooded female, I stood slightly taller than most females at 5'6", but I was still shorter than the males. My fur's color was a snow white with my front left paw and the tip of my right ear a black color.

Most wolves are born as more neutral, nature colors like; red, brown, grey, or combinations of those, but in some rare cases and only in alpha-bloods, a wolf could be born with white or black fur. Needless to say, it sucked to play hide-and-go-seek.

As I made my way through the forest, I was starting to wonder why I hadn't come across any border markings of a pack when I got a strong whiff of one.

The scent smelled slightly familiar, but I dismissed it as I've met tons of wolves in my life. "Hey Eric, I got a marking, its new.Pretty far out, but we should still check with their alpha."

"Okay, cool. We'll go visit them sometime this week. If  you run into any wolves at school tomorrow, make friends . . . please . . . you know you can be difficult, but try." he started before adding, "Now lets head back. I'm starving. Last one back does dishes!!"

And with that thought, I was hauling ass back as fast as I could, loving the wind in my fur.

Well, Connecticut wasn't bad so far, but I guess I'll see how school goes tomorrow . . . . UGGGGGG!!!! I hate school!! . . . :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Wattpaders!!!!

So here is chap two!! Sorry I didn't update yeasterday, but I was SUPER busy. Spring break calls for fall and winter collection shoots. hahaha Anyways. I g2g. VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, and TELL you friends. Love you all like pie!!!

SORRY IF THERES GRAMMER MISTAKES, JUST WANTED TO PUBLISH!! :)

Love, Me <3 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...